Newbie 1903 | Stuff I Found Online Vii | Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. It is suggested, but not required, that you play your first game here. Signups Here
Pink Ball
Goon

Pronoun: He

Post Post #775  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:16 am

I thought about leaving RCE alive but I was pretty sure he would vote me no matter how much effort I put

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:32 am

Yeah... i think scum should have gone: RCE>Jones>Teacher and moved from there.

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:56 am

I gave intent multiple times early enough in the day that I could say it but not actually consider it. Mostly to hold scum from hammering beforehand. It didn't work day 3 since scum hammered anyway.

Leaving me alive would have been a hard sell no matter who you killed because Crumbs approached both Thespio and Teacher in a similar manner which kind of left you the odd man out with Roo already flipped.

RCEnigma
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:00 pm

I think without Thespio grilling me about my connection with Teacher day 1 it would have been easier to divide that town block. That was when I really doubled down on the idea to test Teachers motivations which really worked out well even without Skitter letting me finish my Gambit.

Also don't do that in newbie games would be my advice. I was townread for day 1 and 2 but it very easily could be exploited by scum. It's not a good play.

Thespio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Yeah, false claims in open games with open roles makes falseclaiming hard. imo even with the current newbie build there isnt enough variety to make it fair for scum. but what can you do?

Plotinus
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:25 am

Scum PT has been released.
"If Plotfrog is scum, town should feel bad that scumfrog is the only person here with common sense" -- The Blue Blur

Scheme is Over

Previous
[ + ]

Return to The Road to Rome