Newbie 2104 | Wikipedia Articles | Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Newbie 2104 | Wikipedia Articles | Game Over!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

Newbie 2104 |
Wikipedia Articles

Game moderated by Dannflor and back-up modded by Datisi

Current Status:
Day 4
Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2022-11-26 17:49:07)

Player List

1. Wayward Son
Fennec
TheftofaRose

2. Tapiocaphobe
thewingfan
Rockhopper*

3. faüstiv
4. Sterling the steampunk
5. kkirigiri
6. Thynhith*
7. BlueBloodedToffee (SE)
ceejayvinoya (SE)

8. Maestro (SE)
9. catboi (SE)

* denotes a prod.

Spoiler: Alive Players
Wayward Son
thewingfan
faüstiv
kkirigiri
BlueBloodedtofffee (SE)
Maestro (SE)
catboi (SE)

Spoiler: Dead Players
Sterling the steampunk,
Mafia Goon
, eliminated Day 1
Thynhith,
Town Jailkeeper
, killed Night 1
faüstiv,
Vanilla Townie
, eliminated Day 2

Events:

Game Rules

General

• All site rules apply.
• Always play to win.
• Please remain kind and respectful throughout the game. Heated discussion is allowed, but personal attacks are not. Remember that this is a game and comment on the play, not the player.
• Do not quote any private communication regarding this game. This includes your role PM, all mod communication, posts from private threads, etc.
• If you need to get my attention, please include @mod in your post or PM me.
• Don’t use provable randomness. This includes dice tags, screenshots of random.org, etc. You can say you flipped a coin, but don’t try to provide proof that you did so.
• Do not post in the game thread or any private topics following your death, with the exception of the dead thread.
• Use common sense.
• Do not try to find loopholes in these rules to gain an advantage. I reserve the right to change these rules at any time. If you have a question about whether something might be breaking the rules, PM me first!
This
(#DDA0DD) is my color. Don’t use it to impersonate me.

Voting

• The first day phase will last for 10 days, with the following day phases lasting 7 days. Nights last 48 hours.
• To vote or unvote for someone, you must use bold or vote: tags, with vote tags being preferable.
• Votes in spoilers do not count.
• Abbreviations and nicknames are acceptable, as long as I can understand them.
• An elimination occurs when a majority (>50%) of votes is reached. If no majority is reached before deadline, the day will end in a no-elimination.
• Voting to end the day in a no-elimination only requires 50% of votes rather than a majority.
• Once a hammer has occurred or the deadline has expired, the phase is over. Discussion may continue until I lock the thread but no further votes or unvotes will be counted.
Activity:
• You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 36 hours. Players who go 36 hours without posting will be prodded.
• If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to post in-thread. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you 3 or more times, I reserve the right to replace you at my own discretion.
• Abuse of prod dodges will result in you being replaced at my own discretion.
• If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. If you V/LA will last 7 days or longer I may replace you at my own discretion.
Last edited by Dannflor on Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:10 am, edited 22 times in total.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Dannflor »

Setup Info

Newbie Setup
Newbie Setup

NewD3 (as designed by RadiantCowbells):

ABC
Mafia
Mafia Roleblocker
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Goon
Row 1
Town Cop and Town Doctor
Town Tracker and Town Friendly Neighbor
Town Cop and Vanilla Townie
Row 2
Town Jailkeeper and Town Tracker
Town Jailkeeper and Town Friendly Neighbor
Town Jailkeeper and Vanilla Townie
Row 3
Town Mason and Town Mason
Town Tracker and Town Doctor
Town Mason and Town Mason

Each Newbie Game will be given a setup that incorporates one mafia role from the top of a column, and then two town roles from a row below the selected mafia role. The remaining six roles will be filled in by
one mafia goon
and
five vanilla townies
appropriately, to create a
2-mafia
and
7-town
setup.

All Newbie games use the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects.
Mafia Roleblocker
action takes precedence over a
Town Jailkeeper
action should that apply.

Mafia are able to communicate in their Private Topic at all times.

Spoiler: Full Setup List
Column A & Row 1:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 2:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 3:
Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 1:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 2:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 3:
Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 1:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Cop, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 2:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 3:
Mafia Goon x 2, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5

Sample Role PMs (click on the spoiler button to reveal)

Spoiler:
Vanilla TownieWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no longer any threats to town.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Town JailkeeperWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town CopWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Town Cop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

The game thread is here.

Town MasonWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Town Mason

You know that [player] is Town-aligned. You also share a Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You have no active abilities.

The game thread is here.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Town TrackerWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Town Tracker

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

The game thread is here.

Town DoctorWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Town Doctor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

The game thread is here.

Town Friendly NeighborWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Town Friendly Neighbor

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be sent a message informing them that you are Town-aligned.

The game thread is here.

Mafia GoonWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Mafia Goon

You and your partner, [player], share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RolecopWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Mafia Rolecop

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment.
Vanilla Townies
and
Mafia Goons
will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive "No Result."

You and your partner, [player], share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

The game thread is here.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome to the game, [player]!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You and your partner, [player], share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

The game thread is here.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:15 am

Post by Dannflor »

Introduction and Tips
Thanks to Irrelephant11 and others for their contributions to these tips.

Here are some helpful links (a lot of them from our helpful wiki):

-> Forum Rules and Guidelines
-> The Glossary
-> Commonly Used Abbreviations
-> The Newbie Guide
-> Articles on How to Play Well (be sure to check the dates these were written/updated, as good advice changes over time)

Key Concepts and Tips

Activity

Try to check in at least once a day.
Besides the activity requirements listed in the moderator's original post, it's just necessary for a fun and healthy game that everyone
plays
. If you post very rarely, or only post a little bit at a time, you may get scumread for lurking. Even if you are not scumread for it, what's the fun in playing a game where multiple people are hardly participating?

Site Meta

Meta is the description of how people on Mafiascum like to play mafia. Things can be different on other online mafia sites, or if you play IRL, so it's good to know what's expected of you on this site. These aren't "rules", per se, but if you don't follow these guidelines it is likely things will go poorly for you on MS. Some examples are...

Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games on MafiaScum almost always begin with what we call the Random Voting Stage (RVS). At this point in the game, we are in a low information game state (except the mafia, which know everyone’s alignment). As a way to provoke reaction, start a discussion, and try to determine alignment, people will usually vote for non-serious reasons. As the discussion progresses, we will eventually get the game moving and progress out of RVS.

Voting, E-x, and Hammers

E-x is a way to convey how far away a player is away from elimination. For example, you should always announce that you are putting someone at E-1 (1 vote away from an elimination) so that someone doesn’t come along and accidentally vote for that player's elimination. This also prevents Mafia-aligned players from coming along and placing the final vote to eliminate (“hammer”) and claiming ignorance about doing so. You may also see E-2 and E-3 (2 votes away from elimination and 3 votes away from elimination, respectively).

Before you hammer a player, state your intent to hammer (usually done in bold) and ask the player to claim their role. This is done to prevent power roles from being eliminated, and can sometimes get Mafia-aligned players to be caught (via counter claiming). It's best to then allow other players to react and discuss the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

It is almost always best to not claim your role unless you are at E-1 and have been asked to claim as part of an “intent to hammer.” This is because, as a town power role (“PR”), if you out prematurely, you are likely to be night-killed (“NK’d”). As a Vanilla Townie (“VT”), claiming early helps the mafia team narrow down the setup and possible PR candidates. An exception to this would be if a mafia player claimed your role, claiming early to counter the false claim (“CC”) would out the mafia player, and would be a benefit to the town.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
While it may help you avoid getting eliminated, you might cause a real PR to out themselves by counterclaiming - then the mafia will know who the PR is, and you will probably get eliminated for lying to town. Feel free to fake a claim as scum, though, if you think it would help.

ELo

ELo is the shortened representation of “Eliminate or Lose.” ELo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia; or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. It is important in these situations that the town aligned players do not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can organize and instantly provide the necessary votes to eliminate (“quickhammer”) and win the game.

Conclusion

Mafia is hard!
As town, it can be hard to figure things out, and stressful when people think you're scum.
That's okay!
Just share your thoughts on who you think is scum as they come to you, and don't be afraid to change your mind. As scum, it can be hard to lie convincingly, and stressful when people think you're scum. Don't let that scare you! Try to think of what you would post if you were town, and don't be afraid to "change your mind".

This is a game.
Have fun!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

Welcome!

All players will have 48 hours from the time their role PM is sent in order to confirm. If they do not respond within 48 hours they will be replaced.

The game will begin after 48 hours have passed, or 8/9 players have confirmed and 24 hours have passed.

Please check your PMs to confirm your role.

Confirmations: 7/9
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Rockhopper replaces mushroomdecomposer1, who failed to pick up their role PM.

Sterling the steampunk replaces hjbzc, who failed to pick up their role PM.

With 48 hours having elapsed, Day 1 starts now.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VC 1.START

"Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a social deduction game, created by Dimitry Davidoff in 1986.[2] The game models a conflict between two groups: an informed minority (the mafiosi or the werewolves), and an uninformed majority (the villagers). At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams. The game has two alternating phases: first, a night role, during which those with night killing powers may covertly kill other players, and second, a day role, in which surviving players debate the identities of players and vote to eliminate a suspect. The game continues until a faction achieves its win condition; for the village, this usually means eliminating the evil minority, while for the minority this usually means reaching numerical parity with the village and eliminating any rival evil groups."

votes
[9] Not Voting
:
TheftofaRose, Rockhopper, faüstiv, Sterling the steampunk, kkirigiri, Thynhith, ceejayvinoya, Maestro, catboi

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate

The Day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2022-10-31 21:18:19)

Mod Notes
: have fun!
TheftofaRose
TheftofaRose
He/him
Townie
TheftofaRose
He/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by TheftofaRose »

Greetings, all - I’m Rose. I have played mafia to an extent, usually via real life and live chatrooms, and I figured trying out a forums game after a nearly two-year hiatus from the game entirely would be a valuable endeavor instead of focusing on my debatably more important IRL concerns. I am familiar with the concept of the game, though some jargon and other forums-specific jumble may be lost on me. I prefer the term rustic over rusty.

The first person (and only the first person) to identify the reference in my username earns a nice, shiny, golden townread from me.

Until then, as they clearly have the scummiest name (the ü’s the killer), enjoy a nicer, shinier, goldener vote.

VOTE: faüstiv
Thynhith
Thynhith
Goon
Thynhith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Thynhith »

Oh, I see. It's a trap! Only scum would be so invested as to curry favour with town. I've spoiled it, haven't I? :grin:
That being said, is the reference to Beauty and the Beast?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Hellooo

VOTE: Rockhopper
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Thynhith
Thynhith
Goon
Thynhith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Thynhith »

Actually ya know what? VOTE: Rose for making such a high-effort first post
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by catboi »

Hai, I'm an SE~

For a little bit of my background, I've been playing mafia off and on since 2010. I started with chat mafia before moving to forums. I took a break for several years before coming back in 2020 and I've been playing a lot since then.

I want to make this game fun for the newer players, so they want to stick around. I also want it to be informative. I'm not a brilliant town player but I'm pretty decent and if people have any questions on general gameplay and strategy I'd be happy to answer them.

For now,

VOTE: ceejay
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 9, Thynhith wrote:Actually ya know what? VOTE: Rose for making such a high-effort first post
Hi Thynhith! Sorry about miselimming you last time we played together >_>

I'm glad to see you're back, though! Hopefully things go better this time.

Why do you see that post as "high-effort"?
Thynhith
Thynhith
Goon
Thynhith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Thynhith »

You're forgiven, and I've nearly forgotten how that game went. Man, can't help but think the face >_> looks sinister
I figured it was obvious - who tells random netizens about themselves?
Thynhith
Thynhith
Goon
Thynhith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Thynhith »

In post 10, catboi wrote:Hai, I'm an SE~

For a little bit of my background, I've been playing mafia off and on since 2010. I started with chat mafia before moving to forums. I took a break for several years before coming back in 2020 and I've been playing a lot since then.

I want to make this game fun for the newer players, so they want to stick around. I also want it to be informative. I'm not a brilliant town player but I'm pretty decent and if people have any questions on general gameplay and strategy I'd be happy to answer them.

For now,

Okay I am changing votes at lightning speed. I don't recall you being so talkative in our last game, Catboi, and you were town then. VOTE: catboi
Pulling the old SE hat trick, are we? :grin:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 12, Thynhith wrote:You're forgiven, and I've nearly forgotten how that game went. Man, can't help but think the face >_> looks sinister
I figured it was obvious - who tells random netizens about themselves?
Intro posts are actually pretty common in a lot of games. I'm just curious why you see it as "effort" other than, like, writing several sentences.
In post 13, Thynhith wrote:
In post 10, catboi wrote:Hai, I'm an SE~

For now,

Okay I am changing votes at lightning speed. I don't recall you being so talkative in our last game, Catboi, and you were town then. VOTE: catboi
Pulling the old SE hat trick, are we? :grin:
Very astute of you! However, I was actually pretty strongly unhappy with how I played that game and wanted to drastically alter how I approached newbie games after that. I think I played that early game in a bit too much of an opaque fashion. I also let my emotions get the best of me and got wayyy too abrasive, which I felt very guilty about.

This is also partly in addition to the fact that...the site has slowed down quite a bit, and we're not very good at retaining new players. So I'm trying to put on a more welcoming face in the hope that more people will continue to play games, because I like this community.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Maestro »

Theft I want you to think less when you post next time, just as an experiment bc I want to get a better read k thx.

I want to know, truly, how do you get somebody to like you IRL - share away!

Also catboi objectively aware of and admits adjusting meta

VOTE: catboi
Thynhith
Thynhith
Goon
Thynhith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Thynhith »

In post 15, Maestro wrote:Theft I want you to think less when you post next time, just as an experiment bc I want to get a better read k thx.

Have you played any games with him as scum? Post a link if so
@catboi: Oh and the reference in their name - people like to proceed straight to random votes. But my vote for him was pretty jokey anyway
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by faüstiv »

VOTE: No Lynch
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 16, Thynhith wrote:
In post 15, Maestro wrote:Theft I want you to think less when you post next time, just as an experiment bc I want to get a better read k thx.

Have you played any games with him as scum? Post a link if so
@catboi: Oh and the reference in their name - people like to proceed straight to random votes. But my vote for him was pretty jokey anyway
I don't think I've ever played with Maestro. Granted, I've forgotten more games than most people have played, but the name doesn't ring any bells.

Ah, thought the vote was at least semi-serious and wanted to pry at your reasoning because I didn't actually believe there was a lot of "thought" put into that post. I don't mind you coming at me like this though.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 17, faüstiv wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
fyi we aren't allowed to use the word "lynch" anymore

why that vote?
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by faüstiv »

In post 19, catboi wrote:

why that vote?
i'm a pacifist
TheftofaRose
TheftofaRose
He/him
Townie
TheftofaRose
He/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by TheftofaRose »

In post 7, Thynhith wrote:Oh, I see. It's a trap! Only scum would be so invested as to curry favour with town. I've spoiled it, haven't I? :grin:
That being said, is the reference to Beauty and the Beast?
Not only is that incorrect, but I also take personal offense to that. In all seriousness, I don't consider that a high-effort post. I just like to ramble and I was fully counting on a sufficiently verbose SE to sweep in and save me the grace of having the largest wordcount this game. Your contributions are appreciated, catboi.

I congratulate you for requesting that I alter how I post so you can get a read then proceed to vote catboi purely for altering how he posts. You - I like you. Doesn't strike me as something scum would do initially.
In post 20, faüstiv wrote:
In post 19, catboi wrote:

why that vote?
i'm a pacifist
Voting is the tool town has - I advise you utilize it, or at the very least, provide a meaningful thought, contribution, or particularly well-thought joke when you post. I myself am partial to the latter.

Waiting on more people to post, but I see no reason to unvote. Umlauts have a thing about them for sure.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Sterling the steampunk »

I'm confused, I was given a role PM but I don't see my name, anyways if I'm am in the game VOTE: hjbzc
faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:49 am

Post by faüstiv »

check to see if it was for this game. should be a link to the game thread in the mod's email.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Maestro »

If that post is srs, Sterling, you should take that up with the mod; if it's not srs then plz don't say things like that as it could bring outside influences into a game which is Not Good because we like to keep 'em separated

Theft, I didn't say I voted catboi bc they "altered how they post," that's what you always do when you hop in a new game w new role PM, I said I voted catboi bc they're expressing an awareness of their meta play and simultaneously have thought enough about how they would adjust their meta to actually bring this up in a game... it's about the self-awareness and why catboi would have that self-awareness or be thinking about their meta and how to change it; e.g. bc they're scum?

Whereas for you, Theft, I asked you to slightly adjust tactic bc it seemed like you were overthinking when posting and I could already see how the over-analyzing, always slightly-tongue-in-cheek, "sufficiently-verbose" (to use your own words) style could grind on me and prevent a read long-term, so I asked you to switch it up and you have not done this

Think less when posting, nobody will get mad if you're slightly unclear, just answer questions and show genuine interest, but I will get annoyed by Day 2 if I can't get read on you just fyi

Faustiv, no being a pacifist in this game - who is scum?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”