Blitz 9: KATSUKI'S MADNESS PREQUEL-DICE OF FATE-GAME OVER

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:19 am

Post by texcat »

I'm drunk, but still
/confirm
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:43 am

Post by texcat »

I love cupcakes and duckcakes! And am feeling fly like a G6.

VOTE: Syryana for the top hat
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:23 am

Post by texcat »

Still feeling fly like a G6!

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta Firm lynch all millers policy.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 47, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 45, texcat wrote:Still feeling fly like a G6!

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta Firm lynch all millers policy.

whats your reasoning for supporting the policy

How else do you prevent scum from fake claiming miller? I don't know how likely LadyL is to be an investigation target, but for someone who is likely to be investigated early, it's a great move for them to claim miller very early on. How long are you willing to let a miller live?

In post 48, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kanye, he doesn't have enough braincells to give an answer.

Just to drool on random keys on his keyboard.

It's a miracle he was able to type my name, one mindnumbing key at a time.

In post 50, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yeah, but if anyone ever claims it, idiots like MouthBreather over here take weird policy stances that make reading them fucking impossible for a while.

It's Friday night, and I've had way too many beers, and so I might have killed off a few more braincells, but I am not an idiot. Nor am I a mouthbreather. I am able to still type and I do not drool on the keyboard. I find these personal attacks another reason to vote you.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 138, pirate mollie wrote:
a
r
e
y
o
u
a
n
a
l
t

Me? No, just a drunk.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by texcat »

I've been celebrating Repeal Day(!) all day today, so I'm not exactly sober.

I've done a quick read thru and see that Mollie and Starbuck are claiming lovers. We've had fake hammers and fake day vigs and fake day cops. And I think I only understood about half of what was said. I don't understand the wagon on Syryana. Is it just a pressure thing, or just because he made a case on Starbuck?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by texcat »

I'm drunk, but he's at L-1 with a fake hammer and a threat from DGB to hammer. How much more pressure could there be? And how could my asking about it undermine it?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:36 am

Post by texcat »

I'm still a little drunk from yesterday, but had another read thru before the hangover sets in.

LLD
, you've evidently had experience being a miller. Can you point me to that game(s)?

Starbuck is scum. She's been defensive from the get-go and I haven't seen any scum hunting from her with the exception of some OMGUS accusations. But I have a town read on Mollie.
Mollie
, do you still want that Day? Are you still asking for the presumed vig to take out Starbuck (and you)?

Spiffeh, I have a slight townread on Davesaz who I have also played with recently. Although I note that his posting pictures of fluffy little animals is out of character.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by texcat »

In post 428, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 406, texcat wrote:I'm still a little drunk from yesterday, but had another read thru before the hangover sets in.

LLD
, you've evidently had experience being a miller. Can you point me to that game(s)?

Starbuck is scum. She's been defensive from the get-go and I haven't seen any scum hunting from her with the exception of some OMGUS accusations. But I have a town read on Mollie.
Mollie
, do you still want that Day? Are you still asking for the presumed vig to take out Starbuck (and you)?

Spiffeh, I have a slight townread on Davesaz who I have also played with recently. Although I note that his posting pictures of fluffy little animals is out of character.

what about davesaz posts leads you to townread him?

It's really only a town lean. Some of it is his post restriction of having to post little fluffy animals. Some of it is his lack of activity. I expect scum Davesaz to post more.

As a fellow drunk, I have some sympathy for Nacho. I recommend a couple of vodka shots for that hangover, btw. I'm now feeling fly like a G6. Nacho has made some good posts since he sobered up.

LLD
, I don't think you've posted since my request for your other miller games, but I am repeating it in the hopes you'll see it.

My vote there is obviously going nowhere.

VOTE: DGB
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by texcat »

It might. It looks like it has more of a chance than my vote for LLD. Perhaps it will at least get DGB to do something other than post blind reads. Or perhaps that's the shots of vodka I had talking.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by texcat »

Ythan, are you trying to capitalize on Mollie's towniness? I'm not sure what happened earlier with Kayne cause it looks like some things got deleted. But two people posting in rainbows is confusing for us drunks.

Pedit: Nacho, I'm hoping for something to either confirm everyone else's opinion that she's town, or some ammunition for convincing everyone else to lynch her. My plan would be to policy lynch her, but obviously that plan isn't going to fly, like a G6 or otherwise.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”