Blitz 19 | Fire and Ice with Rooms | Endgame

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by itlepip »

I like this wagon a lot

VOTE: Phantom
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 130, hiplop wrote:
In post 83, itlepip wrote:I like this wagon a lot

VOTE: Phantom

this is a shit vote

yeah right, first off what I know of Phantom is that he completely folds under pressure. In this game so far he has decided to ignore the huge wagon on himself, but as soon as he does I should be able to read him. So from that alone the vote makes sense, but besides that his early game has been horrible. The entire thing is that Phantom knows that reads are towny, so he makes up reads regardless of any reason. I refuse to believe that anyone can actually read RVS at all, and we are at the point that where joke reads are no longer appropriate.

In post 15, PhantomCobalt wrote:Town is flub and pignash

Lane and ranger are scum

In post 27, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 25, startfromtheheart wrote:I'm town, guys

You are indeed

In post 30, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 28, lane0168 wrote:I'm also town, guys

Stop lying

In post 61, PhantomCobalt wrote:
In post 54, rkvothe wrote:@Phantom, I'd like your explanation on your townreads even if my vote's not on you.

The entranches are either genuine or not genuine

In post 122, PhantomCobalt wrote:Flubber if you want to hear my reads you better join our room boiiii

All of these posts are completely pulled from Phantom's ass.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by itlepip »

Lane OMGUSes (votes) Ranger

Seriously you need to post a case of some sort before you start manipulating other people's votes.

A readlist this early is exactly why Phantom has been scummy so far, but no his lol you are scum posts are town in your eyes.

Pedit: oh no you moved someone in your random readlist with no evidence.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 154, Ranger wrote:Oh, that reminds me.
Lane
probably
wouldn't proxy his vote to his scumbuddy, so he and itlepip are most likely scum of different factions.

They're both fairly decent scumreads, of course.

Explain both of those reads. We are 5 pages in, even Phantom isn't a 'decent scumread', both you and phantom are acting like we are 100 more pages in than we are. Actually explain the placing of each person on your really awful readlist.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 156, Ranger wrote:
itlepip wrote:We are 5 pages in, even Phantom isn't a 'decent scumread', both you and phantom are acting like we are 100 more pages in than we are.
The reads are all immediately obvious. lane is behaving like scum, and is probably scum with startfromtheheart. Your posting isn't quite as bad, but you're my second-strongest scumread, with Scorpious as my current guess for your scumbuddy.

Give evidence for any of your reads, like any one of them, at all, whatsoever.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by itlepip »

itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by itlepip »

No, I'm not saying his play is the same, I'm saying that he has poor reactions near l-1 and I should be able to use that to discern alignment. Like the fact that he is ignoring the wagon kinda proves my point but then Ranger decided to fuck with the game and make Phantom his highest town read for no fucking reason.

Holy shit pignash. As soon as ranger gets a wagon with phantom he no longer can explain that read as long as the room is alive. Absoluley no that should never happen to the extent that I will lynch someone who voted for that room.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by itlepip »

Hey RC you are voting for town, go to Phantom.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 am

Post by itlepip »

Holy shit the deadline is in 16 hours and you guys are starting this nonsense on me right now.

Look, scum created a room at deadline so they physically can't get lynched cause they can't talk about each other. Like that room is nearly policy level stupid. I'm the first person in the game to actually try to solve the game and analyze anything in the game. Ranger and Phantom pretending that they can get solid reads from RVS and just derping around in a blitz game like this is dumb and rkvothe and hiplop giving them a pass for that is ridiculous.

I really pissed right now that no one gave a shit about this game until a little more than 1 day before deadline, I think it is way too easy for scum to just push a mislynch in this situation on either me or lane. It probably is going to be lane over me because he is an easier target since he can't defend himself, but either way if town can't get their shit together d2 we are screwed.

The first 5 pages of this game have been RVS bull, and the last 3 have been me shitting on people for saying they haven't had any strong reads. People like rkvothe and pignash have done nothing this game and have faced 0 pressure cause you guys just derped the game to crap.

Someone give me an actual reason why what Ranger or Phantom did is actually helped town at all.

Also make a case before you push a deadline wagon please. "Get on this" is not solid at all and is making me start to reevaluate my hiplop read, but that might just be cause I am really ticked off right now at this gamestate.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:53 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 192, PhantomCobalt wrote:If this ends up being a deadline scramble I'll vote itle but for now I like my vote on lane.

You are pushing someone who is VLA based on a RVS gut read. And if you have to you can switch to the person who is trying to get you lynched. Really fucking towny right there mister.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:55 am

Post by itlepip »

Lane votes for Phantom
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:06 am

Post by itlepip »

BUT IT IS WEAK AS FUCK. Look there are a lot of player that hate d1 and are bad at d1 reads. I think that I can do things d1, but to push a lynch because of your opinion of how people should play in RVS in any reasonable game would not pass when you don't have a case besides gut. Like RVS is the d1 of d1, to make strong reads based on that and to punch back as soon as someone actually tries to make an actual case is super antitown. But I can't makes reads on that cause half this game has been anti town. Look I know it is blitz so days move faster, but deadline panic at 8 pages is ridiculous when 5 of those pages were RVS which you can basically ignore the entire game. If we don't kill phantom or ranger here and scum don't crosskill in the near future town is immediately screwed. Like at that point we should try to lynch town to get to a kingmaker situation cause town doesn't actually want to analyze things this game.

At best Phantom and Ranger are polluting this game with the dumbest reads.

Pedit: I think lane has a scummy style. I think a lynch on lane is bad because he isn't here to defend himself and that wagon has always felt super mislynchy to me. Nothing lane has done really moved me either way.

Pedit 2: "it looks like pip can defend himself, lets pick on the guy that isn't here now"
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:07 am

Post by itlepip »

RC I love you this game but deadline rooms are the dumbest fucking thing due to the post restriction.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:09 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 198, PhantomCobalt wrote:I agree I think 191 was town motivated, I didn't read it before I voted VOTE: lane

Also yeah right you didn't read 191 and then you say I was crumbling under pressure. Like what the fuck were you referring to if you weren't referring to 191. If you aren't scum here then you just lied as town for no fucking reason. Like your town play has to be one of the worst I've ever seen for this to not be lynch material. You think a post is scummy, someone else thinks it is towny and then you do a complete 180.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:11 am

Post by itlepip »

You just said you read my 191 wall, unless you got the drops in the last 5 seconds that is bullshit.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:15 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 207, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK here's the deal.

Itle, you vote for my firebringer room or I vote you.

Understood? We're not lyncing Fire today, we're not lynching me, I want my room.

I still support a Phantom lynch.

Okay, so what if Phantom gives a RC or fire read, then you guys can't say anything. I really think right now that there shouldn't be any rooms through deadline.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:18 am

Post by itlepip »

GaR: RC and Fire
it probably isn't going to matter.

I still think the post restriction means that rooms might suck even though I loved them when signing up.

get a room
It takes 2n-1 votes to get an n person room. (3 votes for a 2 person room, 5 votes for a 3 person room, ... , 13 votes for a 7 person room)

:!:
Firebringer, RadiantCowbells
(R-0): RadiantCowbells, rkvothe, itlepip
<
-
-
R
O
O
M

Not voting
(10): Firebringer, flubbernugget, hiplop,
itlepip
, lane0168, Political Clout,
rkvothe
, startfromtheheart, PhantomCobalt, TheShadow, Ranger, pignash,
RadiantCowbells

People eligible for rooms
(8): hiplop, itlepip, lane0168, pignash, Political Clout, rkvothe, startfromtheheart, TheShadow
Last edited by Plotinus on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:21 am

Post by itlepip »

Fire isn't posting right now, so I think the room might get another vote on the confScum. If someone is still townreading phantom please fucking speak up right now.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:23 am

Post by itlepip »

Also when I said scumPhantom is shit under pressure, yeah is exactly what I was talking about.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:22 am

Post by itlepip »

I would like one, I have absolutely no idea how to read you right now.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:34 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 466, pignash wrote:OK

Get a room
Pignash and Itlepip[/b]

hmm, okay I think I see where this is going given how much I've said I dislike the post restriction of the room mechanic.

Get a room Pignash and Itlepip
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:30 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 500, lane0168 wrote:
In post 478, pignash wrote:Asking for a readslist means you want my thoughts on everyone. I am going through rangers ISO now because pepto asked me.

I am participating currently.

Continues to say he will do something. Yesterday said he would post and came up with along hiplop about fb. Today said he was iso ranger. But continues not to say anything...

Seems like a good lynch to me

You honestly haven't done that much this game to necessitate this.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:54 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 503, lane0168 wrote:Ok, what do you find town about pignash?

Not too much, I never have been able to read lurkers.

Could someone hammer the room? In the very least pignash is planning to say
something
to me. If he doesn't do anything in the room and is just using to prolong how long he survives I'll vote him alright?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 515, lane0168 wrote:
In post 6, Ranger wrote:Would you believe me if I said I had a serious scumread on rvothe?

In post 92, Ranger wrote:{PhantomCobalt}
{Politcal Clout}
{hiplop, rkvothe}
{pignash, TheTinyPeach, Flubbernugget, TheShadow}
{starfromtheheart}
{Scorpious}
{itlepip}
{lane}

Pretty big coincidence here. And starts the day out trying to make people look at other people for rvkothes partner...

I'd say best candidate for scum buddy

I have a really similar read. His reaction to the rvothe flip was really "oh shit oh shit I need to salvage this and look towny". And then as soon as he finished doing his little town boost he didn't really come to any hard conclusions or push anyone as a result. My problems with his readlist being unsubstantiated are still true even though we are at d2 here.

Also his analysis of possible partners
In post 290, Ranger wrote:You know the funny thing about multiball?

When a town player is mislynched, both scum factions are likely on the wagon. Because they both know it's not a member of their scumteam.

This is what has happened here.
Things that may or not be true, but are useless except as a "told you so" at the game, there is no evidence that this is true.
In post 408, Ranger wrote:So...
-Radiant is not an rkvothe scumbuddy. (Radiant pushed rkvothe.)
-lane is not an rkvothe scumbuddy.
-itlepip is not an rkvothe scumbuddy.
-startfromtheheart is not an rkvothe scumbuddy.
-Flubbernugget is not an rkvothe scumbuddy.

That leaves: {Peptobislawl (top choice), pignash, hiplop, Firebringer} as possible scumbuddies.

VOTE: Peptobislawl.

when combined with his readlist:
In post 482, Ranger wrote:{Politcal Clout, rkvothe}
{hiplop, Flubbernugget, TheShadow}
{Firebringer}
{pignash}
{starfromtheheart}
{Scorpious}
{itlepip}
{lane})"

Basically are polar opposites, his townreads are partners with rkvothe and his scum reads aren't. Either he is only aiming for fire scum right now or he is clearly not putting pressure on anyone.

Also his "I was totally masons with the confirmed town that can't confirm what I am saying, trust me on this" is super pinging me right now. It is and only ever is a neighborhood. Also just because PC is town doesn't mean that his reads are right.
VOTE: Ranger
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by itlepip »

I like that reaction a lot from ranger.UNVOTE:
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 531, Ranger wrote:
lane wrote:I'll ask you again ranger, what about this iso puts pignash second from the top of your list?
Actually, third from top.
PhantomCobalt, as stated multiple times, was at the top.

pignash may not have given much, but I liked 9, I had no problem with 146, and I thought 166 was excellent. The idea of the room being town, and then asking about Firebringer.

What's to dislike? How little there is? 'Cause that is no problem given pignash has been absent.
I read players off of what content they post. One post of content, a hundred posts of content, one post of content with one total post, one post of content with twenty posts, doesn't matter. I pay attention to what the content says. The content says pignash would at worst be null, at best be town.

Can't say the same for, say, startfromtheheart.
Or Peptobislawl.
You/itlepip are borderline.

How do you differentiate between players whose town game is scummy and scum in this world?
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 551, lane0168 wrote:No. Its not null at worst. To lurk through 20 pages promising content day one, and then doing the same day 2. How can you say what you're saying with a straight face?

In my experience people like Pignash and Notmafia will do that regardless of alignment.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by itlepip »

You can vote as much as you want but each player can only be in 1 room at a time.

Pedit: okay that meta check was super towny, really like townLane now.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by itlepip »

In post 561, Firebringer wrote:
In post 539, Firebringer wrote:What if we are all town and the mod lied to us?
#Conspiracy

Now I want to mod a closed setup where that is the case and just have random NKs or compulsive vigis.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:42 am

Post by itlepip »

:{ this game is complicated. Ranger remains a null-scum, there were parts of his reaction that I got good vibes, but his start to today was horrible. I have absolutely no idea where the scum read on Flubber came from, right now I think he is one of my higher townreads. I had townvibes early yesterday from hiplop but I expect a lot more from him. Titus is not really a factor this game which is concerning me. I feel like Titus is worried a lot about getting NKed, my bet is her being fire scum right now. The fact that she is clearing stating that she isn't scumhunting for ice scum first off sets up a situation where ice scum will be less inclined to NK Titus, but also since everyone knows the scumslip where a scumfaction only hunts for the other faction, so Titus is overcompensating by refusing to hunt for ice scum. She obviously could also be ice scum, but I feel like Titus would try to be more complicated to go for the simple scum tactic of focusing on the other faction, but all that leads to is WIFOM.
VOTE: Titus I think some of the theory behind not killing ice today instead of fire, but given how little information we have today I can barely get scumreads, much less give a solid guess which scumteam they belong to. The focus of Titus on individual scum teams is worrying.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by itlepip »

RC I can't read your head. Reading one head of a hydra is totally reasonable, this sounds like scum that is annoyed that they are got figured out without personally doing anything wrong.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by itlepip »

Sorry, VOTE: radiant moon that was actually just a blunder on my part. The main reason I was only talking about Titus was that it was a reaction to a Titus post and I don't necessarily think you agree

Also intent to give intent on Ranger, he still is a scumread of mine.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by itlepip »

Scum would absolutely never kill someone who you guys swear you are going to lynch the next day... "hmm, should I get rid of tomorrow's guaranteed lynch or a super towny player? I don't know..."
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:49 am

Post by itlepip »

Bah, go [redacted]!
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum