Blitz 25: Super Mario uPick! (Koopa Troop victory!)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Super Mario Mafia:
Votecount #5.62:

L-2
Heat (1): Firebringer
Firebringer (0):
BlueTrin (0):
Ranger (0):
Amihan (0):

Not voting: BlueTrin, Amihan, Ranger, Heat

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2016-03-12 15:00:00).

Picture:
Paper Peach

Notes:
Love the Paper Mario games!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1521, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

In post 1522, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

In post 1523, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

In post 1524, RadiantCowbells wrote:Bumping this to next page.

What happened ?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:43 pm

I WANTED THE MOTHER FUCKING
P
A
G
E
T
O
P
!

BlueTrin has
not
been modkilled for questioning the pagetop grabbing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1527, RadiantCowbells wrote:I WANTED THE MOTHER FUCKING
P
A
G
E
T
O
P
!

BlueTrin has
not

I think the mod needs his beauty sleep.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1527, RadiantCowbells wrote:I WANTED THE MOTHER FUCKING
P
A
G
E
T
O
P
!

BlueTrin has
not

Oh noes, I guess wanted the page top too but I don't want it anymore :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1525, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Has the deadline be extended ?
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I'll stop with all my questions before I get grounded lol
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Heat »

I would like to say that FB is currently voting me, and supposedly its Lylo. I have not been quickhammered
that means that either myself or FB are scum, or this is not Lylo
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Heat »

I want to know why FB thinks I'm scum
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Amihan »

Sorry I've been busy this weekend. I don't have much time now but seeing how bad the position I took on FS vs. Aristo looks, I'm full claiming: just Motion Detector. I got positive results on all my targets nights 1 through 3. My Aristo opinion was already shaped by the FS guilty, my initial vote was trying to get a reaction from him because of the positive result and I just stuck with it because FS's guilty was really genuine and I wanted to see if scum would risk killing me next instead.

I don't regret the conclusion because all the implications added up to Aristo scum though. I know I was wrong but I can't say in a future situation I'd see it any differently. :/

Right now I'm looking at Ranger as a definite scum. The stance she took while still keeping to the background make me more certain there than FB or BT, since both can be classified as potential VIs... Heat is town of course but I don't know if Ranger/BT would have had the time to quickhammer together. But then FB's Heat stance is either way dumb as heck because Heat is practically confirmed town today.
Amihan
Amihan
Goon
Amihan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Amihan »

VOTE: Ranger
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Ranger »

Firebringer wrote:Whats withh you?
Yesterday you were all saying

"I don't buy this firebrigner at all, and I bet he is scum"

Now, nothing.
No, I'm scumhunting you.
I'm not asking for answers, I'm demanding them.

Because you still look like scum.
But this is probably lylo.
So if I'm wrong I need to know it now.

What gives you the impression Heat is scum now, Firebringer?
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
Game History
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

I find it hard to believe Amihan after he accused Ari
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Ranger »

I'm considering everyone right now.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
Game History
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 1538, Ranger wrote:I'm considering everyone right now.

We may need to share our leads you want to go first ?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

VOTE: Heat
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
Game History
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

VOTE: Heat
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Super Mario Mafia:
Votecount #5.62:

L-0
Heat (3): Firebringer, BlueTrin, Ranger
Ranger (1): Amihan
Firebringer (0):
BlueTrin (0):
Amihan (0):

Not voting: Heat

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.

Picture:
Bowser Emblem

Notes:
Dark times are upon the mushroom kingdom...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:54 pm

The day ends as Heat has been lynched! He was
Vivian, Mushroom Kingdom Non-Consecutive Modified Mutual Jailkeeper Visitor

Spoiler: Role PM
Hi, Heat. You are Vivian, the shadow siren.

Vivian originally worked as a member of the villainous Shadow Sirens alongside her sisters, Beldam and Marilyn. Later, Vivian defects from the Shadow Sirens and joins Mario as his fifth party member. She is consistently put down by her oldest sister, Beldam, and has had a poor relationship with both her sisters for quite some time when Mario meets her. Although she suffers from an inferiority complex throughout the events of the game, she learns to respect herself as she travels with Mario. At the very end of Mario's adventure, Beldam and Marilyn end their villainous activities and promise not to mistreat Vivian again. When Mario is preparing to leave Rogueport, Vivian is about to tell Mario that she has a crush on him, but decides otherwise, saying that she thinks he and Princess Peach will make a good couple. Vivian is able to pull people into her shadow, preventing them from taking action but also protecting them from harm. She is also cute that she is able to infatuate anyone.

Veil (Non-Consecutive Modified Mutual Jailkeeper): Any night where you did not do so the previous night, you may pull another player into the shadows, commuting and roleblocking both of you.
Infatuate (Visitor): You may visit a player each night and blow a kiss at them. They will not be informed.

You are sided with the Mushroom Kingdom, and you win when all threats to the kingdom have perished and a mushroom kingdom denizen remains alive.

As there is no way for their victory to be prevented, the
Koopa Troop
has won!

Firebringer is endgamed! He was
Yoshi, Mushroom Kingdom 2-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard

Hi, Firebringer. You are Yoshi, the heroic dinosaur!

Yoshi is one of the heroes of the Mario series, an ally of Mario and Luigi, and the protagonist of his own series. He is a member of the Yoshi species and has aided his brethren in saving their homeland on multiple occasions. In his youth, Yoshi managed to rescue and protect Baby Mario and Baby Luigi from the wrath of Kamek and the Koopa Troop. Yoshi has a very similar personality to Mario, being brave and kind, albeit underdeveloped. Yoshi is a friendly individual who always lends a helping hand to those in need. He could be considered a hero and has helped his friends, defeated the evil King Bowser Koopa, and saved his island more than once. He is also very courageous, allowing the green dinosaur to stand and fight enemies much larger than himself, including Yoob, an enlarged Bowser, Nep-Enuts, Tap-Tap the Golden, and the gigantic Baby Bowser. As a result of this courage, Yoshi often takes on a leadership position to the Yoshi clan, although Yoshi has no official political status (unlike the Village Leader from Lavalava Island). Yoshi is an experienced fighter and has no problem shrugging off attacks that would fell most people, allowing him to survive the first two attacks that would kill him by hiding himself in an egg. He is fiercely protective of his friends and is willing to risk his life for them, and can choose a player at night to protect.

Egg Shield (2-Shot Bulletproof): Yoshi has tangled with many baddies in his time and has no issues taking a hit. You will survive the first two attacks that would otherwise kill you.
Fiercely Protective (Bodyguard): As you protected Mario as a baby, so too can you protect others. Every night you can pick a player to protect and any kills will be diverted to you.

You are sided with the Mushroom Kingdom, and you win when all threats to the kingdom have perished and a mushroom kingdom denizen remains alive.

Amihan is endgamed! She was
Daisy, Mushroom Kingdom Motion Detector

Hi, Amihan. You are Daisy, tomboy princess.

Daisy is the princess of Sarasaland. She is a tomboy, something first stated in her debut appearance, Super Mario Land. In complement to her name, she has an affinity for flowers. Her attire, special abilities, personal emblems, and general representations are often flowers as well. Although Daisy is the ruler of Sarasaland, she currently resides in the Mushroom Kingdom. Daisy is portrayed as a tomboy with an extroverted personality and tough demeanor. She can be described as energetic, cheerful, and confident. When speaking, she uses American slang and has a twang to her voice. She also has a sassy side, often regarded for her wittiness and attitude. Daisy is not as proper or poised as she would be based on her appearance and status as royalty; such as standing with her hands on her hips, exhibiting hotheadedness in defeat, showboating in victory, and showing off to get her way. She loves flowers and is able to plant them outside other people's houses, and will know if they are damaged by visitors.

Flower Planting (Motion Detector): Every night you may plant flowers outside someone's residence. If they are trampled by visitors or by the target leaving, you will know.

Ranger has won! She was
Bowser, 1-Shot Gladiator Conditional Strongman

Hi, Jackal711! You are Bowser, Koopa King!

The leader of the Koopa Troop is an awe inspiring sight. Bowser is a huge, burly, green-shelled Koopa with spikes, horns, and hair. His bushy eyebrows and mane are fittingly a bright, fiery red-orange and has bright red eyes. He sports two small horns, many spikes on his shell (similar to a Spiny) with brown-orange spike-rings, as well as along his tail (minus the spike-rings). He wears several spiked collars around his neck and arms. He has three claws on each of his massive padded feet, which support his impressive girth. Bowser possess various abilities, the more prominent of which being his fire breath. Another hallmark of the Koopa King is Bowser's raw physical strength and power. He is able to simply squish his enemies beneath him. Bowser is a skilled user in dark magic, using it turn the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom into blocks and other items. He frequently creates extravagant arenas in order to face off against his nemesis Mario, and can use this power to gladiate a player once per game. He is also more than capable of destroying those who stand in his way, using either fire or his raw bulk. When faced with imminent defeat, he becomes unstoppably angry, allowing him to gain strongman kills for the remainder of the game.

Final Battle (1-Shot Gladiator): Once per game you may publicly target a player, resetting the votecounts and preventing votes on any players besides the two of you.
Koopa King (Factional Kill): Any night you may choose to perform the kill for your faction. You may choose for the kill to have a burned or squished flavour.
Koopa Troop (Mafia): You are aligned with the Koopa Troop and may discuss the game in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7634163
Unending Rage (Conditional Strongman): If you are the last member of the Koopa Troop remaining, you will gain the Strongman modifier.

You have Rawk Hawk as a fakeclaim below.

You are aligned with the Koopa Troop and win when all of the Mushroom Kingdom have perished or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Hi Jackal711! You are Rawk Hawk, Feral Nuclear Reactor!

Rawk Hawk, throughout the course of the game, has proven himself to be extremely arrogant, egotistical, and self-centered. He constantly bragged about his skill, and looked down on the other Glitz Pit fighters, labeling everyone else around him as complete wimps. Up until Mario and his partners showed up at the Glitz Pit and made their way up the ranks, he was a hundred percent convinced that no one could defeat him. Rawk Hawk is also willing to cheat if necessary in order to win. This was shown when he had a security guard lock Mario and his partners in an old, abandoned minor league locker room before the title match started, as well as sending Mario that poisoned cake, while he honestly denied knowledge about Grubba's hate mail and the real Crystal Star. However, after Mario defeated him in battle, Rawk Hawk ended up gaining a lot of respect for him as a fighter (as he demonstrated during the Crystal Star intermission cutscene that took place during the final battle, but even then he was still showing a display of arrogance), and made a decision to fight fair and square, and to never cheat again. He is a practised arena battler and is able to challenge people to true showdowns in the glitz pit.

Arena Battle (1-Shot Gladiator): Once per game you may publicly target a player, resetting the votecounts and preventing votes on any players besides the two of you.

Bluetrin has won! He was
Kamek, Encryptor JoAT Inventor Traitor

Hi, Bluetrin! You are Kamek, fatherly magikoopa!

Kamek is an old, yet powerful Magikoopa and apparent advisor to Bowser (or at least high-ranking member in the Koopa Troop). Kamek displays powers commonly associated with Magikoopas, including teleportation, creating beings from inanimate objects, pyrokinesis, firing magical blasts from his scepter, summoning enemies and the ability to create multiple copies of himself. Aside from the aforementioned powers inherent to all Magikoopas, Kamek has portrayed as having powers unique to himself, the most prominent of which is his ability to shrink and grow other creatures (including himself) to extreme proportions. Kamek is also capable of psychic powers, such as divination, brainwashing, foreseeing events in the future, and manipulating objects with his mind. These he does without using his scepter, although he does utilize a crystal ball for precognition and divination. He also has the ability to Paperize. Many of these abilities and more come into his toolkit, whether in the form of inventions bestowed upon others or given straight to himself. As a result of his expertise supporting the Koopa Troop in war, he is able to keep all private topics that he has access to open through the day phases.

Advisor (Encryptor): You keep the armies of the Koop Troop together, day and night. While you are alive, all PTs that you have access to will remain open during the day.
Growth (1-Shot Strongman Invention): Once per game, at night you may grow a player and give any of their night kill the strongman attribute.
Shrink (1-Shot Roleblock Invention): Once per game, at night you may give one player the ability to shrink one player and disrupt their night action. This may self target.
Tattle (1-Shot Rolecop Invention): Once per game, at night you may give a player the ability rolecop another player. This may self target.
Creepy Steeple (1-Shot Mass Post Restriction & Flavour Invention): Once per game, at night you may transform a player's kill flavour into 'turned into a pig' and any mentions of Doopliss the next day will have the P edited out.
Koopa Troop (Mafia): You are aligned with the Koopa Troop and may discuss the game in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7634163
Elder (Traitor): You are too old to take over the mushroom kingdom alone. You are unable to perform the factional nightkill, and if the last remaining member you will be endgamed.

You have Professor E. Gadd as a fakeclaim below.

You are aligned with the Koopa Troop and win when all of the Mushroom Kingdom have perished or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Hi, Bluetrin! You are Professor E. Gadd, eccentric inventor!

Professor E. Gadd, (sometimes referred to as E. Gadd; known as "Professor Oyama" in Japan) is a character who has made a number of appearances in different Mario games, each time appearing as a mad, but friendly, gadget-inventing scientist. His full name is Elvin Gadd. He has spent most of his life researching ghosts, and played in integral role in saving Mario from the ghosts that turned him into a painting in Luigi's Mansion. He has made numerous prominent inventions in the Mario universe, from FLUDD to the Poltergust ghost-sucking vacuum cleaners and more. Despite his brilliance, he is highly susceptible to making extremely foolish errors; as an example, he accidentally sold the portrait containing King Boo at a garage sale, letting him loose. He is capable of making many powerful inventions that he can either share with others or use himself.

Fludd (1-Shot Roleblock Invention): Once per game, at night you may give one player the ability to spray one player and disrupt their night action. This may self target
Game Boy Horror (1-Shot Rolecop Invention): Once per game, at night you may give a player the ability rolecop another player. This may self target.

Fire Starter has won posthumously!

Spoiler: Night Actions
Day 1:

No lynch.

Night 1:

Heat veils Frozen Angel (fails, Macho)
BlueTrin Growths Ranger.
Ranger squishes Lillith. (dies, strongman)
Fire Starter thiefs Flubbernugget. (Result, baby luma's star bit)
Amihan Motion Detects Lilith (Result, movement)

Day 2:

Fraggernaut lynch.

Night 2:

Firebringer protects Aristophanes.
Ranger incinerates Flubbernugget. (dies)
BlueTrin gifts shrink to Fire Starter.
Fire Starter thiefs Aristophanes. (Result, Bombette's hair braid)
Amihan Motion Detects Aristophanes (Result, movement)

Day 3:

No lynch.

Night 3:

Fire Starter shrinks Aristophanes.
Heat veils Frozen Angel (fails, macho)
Aristophanes cannot explode Fire Starter.
Ranger squishes Fire Bringer.
BlueTrin gives tattle to BlueTrin.
Amihan motion detects Aristophanes (result: Motion)

Day 4:

Aristophanes has been lynched!
Fire Starter is exploded.

Night 4:

Firebringer bodyguards BlueTrin.
Ranger squishes Frozen Angel.
BlueTrin role cops Amihan (result: Motion Detector)
Amihan motion detects Ranger (result: Motion)

Day 5:

Heat has been lynched!
Koopa Troop victory!

Dead/Mod topic:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65256
Setup design topic:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=65193
Koopa Troop topic:
[pending]
Star Neighbourhood topic:
[pending]
Comet Observatory topic:
[pending]

And by Plotinus rules, having obtained 38/62 pagetops, this game can be counted as a
victory!
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Congratulations to the scumteam!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Ranger »

Oh, you can release the PT. Nothing personal in there as far as I know.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by Ranger »

And Firebringer?

That makes
four
times you've voted town as town in lylo immediately, allowing a scum quickhammer.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Ranger »

Also, Fire Starter: told you so.
Woulda won a day earlier had you listened to me. :P
(I predicted Aristophanes was a supersaint, and cautioned against a scum hammer.)
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Ranger »

RadiantCowbells wrote:Like Ranger dramatically gladiates someone and scum win, that's fine. Or by good play.
The gladiate was my ace in the hole. Since it resets the votecount, I could bide my time until close to lylo, gladiate, and then force a no-lynch through during lylo. I was only going to use it as a last resort, though.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
Game History
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Anything's better than what happened tbh.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”