Dance of the Title Thread: Wallpost Edition

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
SleepyKrew
Snark Attack

Pronoun: He

Post Post #425  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:29 pm

In post 0, mastina wrote:Which titles should I not nominate?
You probably weren't asking this and most of this section should be common sense, but it seems important anyway. You should not nominate:
  • titles based solely on usernames.
To be clear: this is not allowed

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #426  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Now now, I'm sure there are specific examples of Krazy acting fox-like or sly that will be linked to any day now.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Pronoun: She

Post Post #427  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:34 pm

By any chance at all, would you happen to be even remotely familiar with that old saying about “assumptions ”?

Nah, probably not. :roll:

@SleepyKew

Btw, if people who keep coming up with innovative and novel ideas, keep getting shit on, the blame for that, rests squarely on people like yours’ heads.

It’s time to knock it tf off and treat suggestions with some modicum of respect.
Last edited by Nancy Drew 39 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #428  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:37 pm

In post 426, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Now now, I'm sure there are specific examples of Krazy acting fox-like or sly that will be linked to any day now.

Exactly and just because I haven’t gotten around to making a case for that name, doesn’t mean there isn’t one. I’ve heard his scumgame is brilliant and his he can hide his main easily in his alts. All qualify him for that title, imo.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

~ the worst

Cheetory6
Colorful

Post Post #429  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:54 pm

I find there usually has to be some kind of notable concept that makes someone stand out in order to justify why they should have a title.
Not really sure being good at scum or having alts is particularly distinct.

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #430  (ISO)  » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:59 pm

I think it’s a really good title but I’m not really good at making cases for it, other than it 100% suits both his playstyle and personality.

~ the worst

Alisae
lolbalance

Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #431  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:42 am

nancy the titles ur suggesting aren't as good as you actually think they are
Ali Plays! Pokemon Rejuv, Pokemon Clear Crystal
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2

Aristophanes
Paid the rent

Post Post #432  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:06 am

If Krazy were a Fox I'd be more inclined to agree but I don't much get it
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;) - Jingle

Yup, def pretty sure I'm retiring from Mafia this time...

Elbirn
Content Aficionado

Post Post #433  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:16 am

In post 428, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 426, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Now now, I'm sure there are specific examples of Krazy acting fox-like or sly that will be linked to any day now.

Exactly and just because I haven’t gotten around to making a case for that name, doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

No. Stop. If your ideas have to be justified after the fact, then they really were not all that clever.

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #434  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:02 am

In post 433, Elbirn wrote:

Exactly and just because I haven’t gotten around to making a case for that name, doesn’t mean there isn’t one.

No. Stop. If your ideas have to be justified after the fact, then they really were not all that clever.

I was LITERALLY told to do the exact OPPOSITE of that. It isn’t helping any, to give me unhelpful contradictory advice.

~ the worst

Not_Mafia
Smash Hit

Post Post #435  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:48 pm

And Elbirn still doesn't have "Meme Police"

Zulfy
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:10 pm

In post 408, Maruchan wrote:Somuchthis. Alisae was one of the sweetest people on the site but now they seem bitter and resentful

All the Robin Williams of the world hate themselves theres 0 exceptions.

Psyche
mr. personality

Post Post #437  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:11 pm

"anti-bully ranger"
"Listen well - to be human is to be an eternal wanderer. It's up to you to discover the new vistas of life. No one else will clear the way!"

Elbirn
Content Aficionado

Post Post #438  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:05 pm

In post 434, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I was LITERALLY told to do the exact OPPOSITE of that. It isn’t helping any, to give me unhelpful contradictory advice.

I can not be held responsible for the terrible advice that someone else gave you, my two cents is that ideas should be good.

(Edit: typo)
Last edited by Elbirn on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #439  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Sorry, I must have missed the “advice” part of that statement.

~ the worst

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #440  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm

In post 431, Alisae wrote:nancy the titles ur suggesting aren't as good as you actually think they are

bant
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #441  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:58 pm

In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 431, Alisae wrote:nancy the titles ur suggesting aren't as good as you actually think they are

bant

???

~ the worst

RadiantCowbells
People tried

Post Post #442  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Oh that was a joke referencing the time I got banned for telling RB that he wasn't as smart as he thinks he is.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #443  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:02 pm

In post 442, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh that was a joke referencing the time I got banned for telling RB that he wasn't as smart as he thinks he is.

Oh. :lol:

~ the worst

Maruchan
passportent

Post Post #444  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:19 am

Exactly and just because I haven’t gotten around to making a case for that name, doesn’t mean there isn’t one. I’ve heard his scumgame is brilliant and his he can hide his main easily in his alts. All qualify him for that title, imo.

Well, we ignored the suggestion because you haven't made a case for the name, and it seemed to be a title based solely o a username which is specifically prohibited.

If you want us to give input, give us a case
Show

McMenno
Aren't we all

Post Post #445  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Nominate Chevre for The SUPPreme Leader
Show

Aristophanes
Paid the rent

Post Post #446  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:40 pm

In post 445, McMenno wrote:Nominate Chevre for The SUPPreme Leader
/Fuck Yeah
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;) - Jingle

Yup, def pretty sure I'm retiring from Mafia this time...

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:56 pm

Nth
Press Image to pay respects.

animorpherv1
No longer mostly noise

Post Post #448  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Antinom, because Chevre's title is both great as is and also points to the things he's done outside of SUPP.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Nancy Drew 39
Passionate

Post Post #449  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:26 am

In post 444, Maruchan wrote:

Well, we ignored the suggestion because you haven't made a case for the name, and it seemed to be a title based solely o a username which is specifically prohibited.

If you want us to give input, give us a case

~ the worst

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Player Titles