Dance of the Title Thread: Resurgence in wild?

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #4245 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:12 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 4241, Alisae wrote: Can we have emojis in titles?

If so?

Nominate Porkens for :pig:
+1 this
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:16 am

Post by Aisa »

I've been thinking there must be an opportunity to make a title about Alianna and pagetops. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, going here and searching "pagetop" will show you a
small
selection of all the pagetops she's ever taken.)

My favourite I've come up with so far is
Pageturner
(Page-turner?). Because... she, uh... starts new pages by grabbing pagetops. It also acknowledges her contribution to the community by modding a bunch of games recently, just like a page-turner is a support role for a pianist. It could also mean that she is fun to play with, like a book that is a page-turner, but this is more vague.

I've also thought of
Page topping

Thoughts? Anyone here with a stronger pun game?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:51 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4247, Alisae wrote: Playing the page top mini game is a thing a good amount of people do
Yes, I got a bit worried about this after I made the post. Playing the page top mini game by itself could apply to many people. I liked Pageturner best out of my ideas partly because it wasn't *only* a pagetop reference but you could argue it's still too generic and could fit other users. I'll see if I can come up with something else.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 4251, Jingle wrote: Like, I think pagetopping is a good start, but there should be something more to make it special to alianna.
In post 4252, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Equinox also literally has a role about this particular thing, as do a few others tangentally, agree it needs something special to Alianna so that Alianna can be proud of it?
Thanks - this all makes sense and I'm thinking about it, the inspiration just hasn't struck yet but I'll let y'all know when it does

Return to “Player Titles”