Dance of the Title Thread: Resurgence in wild?

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4618 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4612, Jingle wrote: Nom Dr Drew for “Medicinal Whiskey”.

Yes, it’s a username thing.

Drew has derailed quite a few games I’ve been in with discussions of various whiskeys with absolutely no help or prompting from me, regardless of what anyone might tell you. He frequently brings up the whiskey pocket and leans into it as a gameplay tool and a reaction test launchpad. Also, trusting him to solve your medical problems is dangerous.
All whiskey is medicinal.....you should try it sometime Bingle

(Also thank you :D )
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4619 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4617, Firebringer wrote: Now that the game is over. I must do it.

I must nominate Enchant for:

Wild Zebra

Explanation: In my experience with Enchant there is one thing that is consistent with him. You cannot manipulate him to do what you want. If he is scum/town doesn't matter. You cannot convince him to do something he doesn't already want to do. This feeling i first really described in demon slayer mafia where i continually told my team that Enchant was the wild card because no matter how much we pushed in anyway, we weren't going to get enchant to vote anyone without him already wanting to vote. He would not move until he wanted to. There is no convincing him, pleading with, bargaining with, etc. He is a wild untameable animal. Which best describes a zebra.

Refer to Video that I saw years ago that got my feelings down on enchant the best.

Nth

Might have been the best part of Cop 17er
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4623 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4622, mastina wrote:
In post 4612, Jingle wrote:Nom Dr Drew for “Medicinal Whiskey”.
Yes, it’s a username thing.
Drew has derailed quite a few games I’ve been in with discussions of various whiskeys with absolutely no help or prompting from me, regardless of what anyone might tell you. He frequently brings up the whiskey pocket and leans into it as a gameplay tool and a reaction test launchpad. Also, trusting him to solve your medical problems is dangerous.
The idea has merit, but I'm not fond of the doctor part just for the doctor part. Yes, I know Doctor Drew is actually a doctor of some kind, but I don't like it as a title.
In post 4617, Firebringer wrote:Explanation: In my experience with Enchant there is one thing that is consistent with him. You cannot manipulate him to do what you want. If he is scum/town doesn't matter. You cannot convince him to do something he doesn't already want to do. This feeling i first really described in demon slayer mafia where i continually told my team that Enchant was the wild card because no matter how much we pushed in anyway, we weren't going to get enchant to vote anyone without him already wanting to vote. He would not move until he wanted to. There is no convincing him, pleading with, bargaining with, etc. He is a wild untameable animal. Which best describes a zebra.
This description might be accurate for Enchant, but I don't really see the connection to a wild Zebra for him.
I am in fact, not a doctor of any kind.

Nor is Enchant a wild animal of any kind.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4625 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 4624, Bingle wrote:
In post 4623, Doctor Drew wrote: I am in fact, not a doctor of any kind.
Not only is Drew not really a Doctor, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even play one on TV.
Only on the Internet

Return to “Player Titles”