Title Fairy: Out With The Orca, In With The Moogle

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Quagmire »

VP Baltar wrote:My general feeling is that it's good to discuss the validity of a title in relation to the user. The point of a title is to sum up the user's presence on these boards, correct? Therefore, titles should be discussed in relation to this. However, in this instance and in several past instances this has not been the case. People come and they say "Herpa Derp rules about avatars" or whatever, which is a null point to the overall intention of a title first of all and second is most certainly not an equitably enforced rule. A title should point to something unique about the user and be a badge of acceptance into the community, be it related to an avatar or not. That's the ultimate goal. This was my point to Ythan, but he doesn't address it because he is incapable of doing so. He, like CES, is repeating the same tired rules that the GD/Scumchat frequenters cite ad nauseum without actually thinking about the title at all. Or turning to insults in a feeble attempt to prop up the nonsense he's pushing and save face and ego, but whatever. Perhaps Flaming Viking isn't the perfect title, but the point of this thread is to discuss titles and come up with something worthwhile, not to waggle your finger at people having the audacity to try and include others in the elite world of MS titling. So if you don't like a title, that's cool. Try to come up with something better and stop fooling yourself into believing there is some magic rulebook of standards that is strictly enforced on site, because there isn't.
Nominate VP Baltar for,
My general feeling is, Cocks
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Quagmire »

Nominate [whoever wants to take it] for
COCKS
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Quagmire »

I nominate SaintKerrigan for
Cocks
, because this debate has gone far enough. We need to settle it with a third party, and that third party is a Cock.

Return to “Player Titles”