Dance of the Title Fairy: ORCA's Greatest Hits

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by kdowns »

Wut.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Oman »

I've been avoiding this last batch of titles because I've been working on the handover process.

After over two and a half years, several changes to the structure, and a lot of deleted posts, I'm stepping down from Title Fairy. I've had a lot of good support, and a lot of good laughs that made the work that I put in over this time more than worthwhile, however this job needs to evolve with the community, and I'm determined to see that the change occurs in a very real and important way.

I intend to let my successor work his own reveal, but I will say that your next Title Fairy is an excellent man, a great part of this community, and (in all likelyhood) a very successful Fairy-to-be. I hope you show him the same courtesy and honesty that you showed me, including keeping me honest with PMs and abuse ;)

Thanks again for the last few years, ladies and gents, you're an amazing community, and it was my joy to work with you.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts

Return to “Player Titles”