Dance of the Title Fairy: ORCA's Greatest Hits

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Nominate GreyICE for
I’m a Miller?

The story begins in Acomist’s Tiger eaten MST3K Mafia. There GreyICE drew the role of the ‘The Boggy Creek Monster’, VT. It was revealed post-game that GreyICE was actually a Miller. The game was not advertised as Bastard (which a hidden Miller pretty much requires) but it had no effect on the game as scum were lynched Day 1, 2, and 3.

Next fast-forward to LMP’s Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1 Mafia where GreyICE as scum claims to be a ‘hidden’ Miller here. My reaction in the Dead QT –

Oh fuck I just saw Grey's claim ...

This would be like game two in a row that I have played with him where he was a 'hidden' Miller if it isn't a fake claim.

And Grey’s comment regarding that post-game –

Hahaha, it was obviously the Boggy Creek Monster I just fakeclaimed there, wasn't it? Fortunately the game was dead and gone. So, well, etc.

The karmic irony was soon to swing around, however. In the recently ended Blood Bowl Mafia GreyICE was endgamed. Part of the reason scum won was that Grey’s role in the game was that of a Troll and both non-Godfather Mafia were Troll members. Not being told he was a Miller to the RaceCop was partially to blame for Grey making some assumptions about the set-up that allowed the last scum to escape being hung and eventually endgame for the victory. Once again the game was not advertised as Bastard

So in a short period of time (site wise, that is) Grey drew a Hidden Miller in a game that it didn’t harm him, fake-claimed a Hidden Miller as scum, and then drew a Hidden Miller again in a game which ended up biting him in the ass.

I think that’s a sequence of events that bears memorializing in title.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:56 am

In post 91, Empking wrote:I don't think Grey's title is statistically significant.

Please remind me Emp - what is your stance on any past titles that revolved around the happenings of a single game?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:45 am

Vamilla Town is pretty bad. I doesn't capture any of the WTF element of realizing at the end of the game that you were lied to by the Mod in a non-Bastard game. It's just pretty plain word-play.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #342 (isolation #3) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

In post 341, redFF wrote:Whatever happened to
Bullshit is my middle name
for implosion? Does anyone have the video link?

This.

Oh god I just agreed with redFF.

Return to “Player Titles”