Dance of the Title Fairy: Accepting Applications

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 599, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 593, Psyche wrote:why do you put periods at the end of your sentences and capitalize letters
The default position is to type correctly, you have to justify why we should type like you
You're missing a period, sir.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I was being ironic or something.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

nice comma splice
To be clear: quack
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 601, Not_Mafia wrote:I was being ironic or something.
Aren't we all?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Ehh, I feel like if the aren't we all meme wasn't being used incorrectly at times it would be more witty and funny.

The trick to a charming shtick is using it in moderation and applying it cleverly.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Psyche »

yeah exactly!
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Ehh, I feel like if the aren't we all meme wasn't being used incorrectly at times it would be more witty and funny.

The trick to a charming shtick is using it in moderation and applying it cleverly.
CHESSKID!
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 604, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:The trick to a charming shtick is using it in moderation and applying it cleverly.
That horse has left the barn so long ago that it has great-grandfoals.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 600, PJ. wrote:
In post 599, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 593, Psyche wrote:why do you put periods at the end of your sentences and capitalize letters
The default position is to type correctly, you have to justify why we should type like you
You're missing a period, sir.
I'm not the father.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 589, Annadog40 wrote:Or remove their vowels.
nominate McMenno for rnt w ll
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

shwp dnk wllkrs
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Second
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 610, Not_Mafia wrote:shwp dnk wllkrs

That's my line ya doofus
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

no no no that's how memes grow
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

And they don't stop coming
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by vonflare »

and th dnt stp cmng
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I now regret having this thread in my ego search.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Psyche »

i thought it would be okay to let people have fun in this thread but it's just shitposting now and shitposting is banned
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 0, Psyche wrote:2. Shitposts suck. It's cool to joke or veer off-topic. But make sure it has some entertainment value, ok?
Doesn't sound like it's banned...

(Sorry, I'll go away and let you do your job Psyche <3)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Psyche »

it needs entertainment value! finesse! non-chalance!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by vonflare »

like this?

Spoiler: thoroughly japed again

Code: Select all

+NMMMMMMMMMN+                                        
                            `/NMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+`                                     
                          `/d+ohMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm+`                                   
                          :MMMM`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMM:                                   
                          :MMMM  osmMMdoo/+oooNM/                                   
                          :MMMM  dNMMMMNh `NNNMM/                                   
                          :MMMs  dMMMMMm+ `sMyNM/                                   
                          .oyymmmMd:yMMNmmmmy/+y-                                   
                          -y:sMMMM:.-sMMMMMM N/`                                    
                           -y`MMMMdmdmMMMMN: N.                                     
                            ` +mmmmmmmmmmdo  N.                                     
                               ss-+s:/s+-yd  N.    ```````                          
                    :++---     sN-hN+oNy-Ns  N. `-/+ymdd+o```                       
                   hNMMNo.      .`.-``-.`.   N./o//yds:o:dddd+:.                    
                   yNMMMs       -`.`..`.`- -hd. .sds.`:ooooo:yddo.        .--.      
                    dMMMmo.    .+`s:++/s.oyMm`.smm+`/hMMMMMMh/`-ymys.-yyyo///+/.    
           `.-ss+   /mMMMMm+.  ddoo+oo+oodm+`.dMy-/hNMMMMMMMMN+`-yMMNdm++.   `+s    
         `:ymNMN. +. /dNMMMMm+`-..........-`+mMy.:hMMMMMMMMMMMN+ -sso..      -:`    
         oNMMMNs `Nm+..+dMMMMMmm+/.``-///+mmMNh+.sMMMMMMMMMMMMM+                    
        oNMMMMd  dMMMm+..+dMMMMMMMmddmMMMMNddohN/+mMMMMMMMMMMMM+                    
        yMMMMMd  MMMMMMm+`:MN/MMMMMMMMNmhoohhMMM+`+NMMMMMMMMMMs.                    
        sNMMMMd  /MMMMMMMy-oNy/modNNy+syhMMMMMMMMo`.sNMMMMMNNo.                     
         sMMMMNo  +NMMMMMMmosm`oNyssshdooosMMMMMMMh: .osssss.                       
         `/dNMMN+  oNMMMMMMMmoo.NMMNNMNh+omMMMMMMMo` `odooos.                       
         :yy//yyy   omMMMMMMMMmmMMMMMMdosNsMMMMMd/`  .osmmo`                        
        .sy///       .-omMMMMMMMMMMMMMdoyMMMMdd/`    :MMMM`                         
      .sNMNo            ./ommmmmmmmmmmmmmd///        :MMMm`                         
     `mMMM+                    ``````                :MMM                           
     +Nyoooooooooooooooooo/    MMMMMMd:              :MMM                           
      `+ssdMMMMMMMMyssss/-++/  ````+s/               :MMM                           
          `........     +NMMMd  :do.                 -hMM                           
                        .--/dh  mMMm/                 -N-                           
             `.  ...   `./ys.   mMMM+                -hh                            
             :mo.mmmyssdNMMMh ` dNNN/                :d``                           
             .yNmss.+smMMMm+.oNo.````                :d`N                           
               `.yMNNNNMMy``+yyymNNNs//////          :d.M                           
                  ..shhh+``/hmmmoooyhhhdMMN          :d.M                    .-     
                         :dd.dMMMMMmdddyoo-          :m:h                ---oms     
                         /MNs`/dmMMMMNmho+           -h:-yy`  `.....-yyyymNNMNo     
                         /MMm  ``/+++::hNd`          `:sNmo``+dNNNNNNMMMMMMNy:`     
                         /MNo         -hMMd          -mNM.`/dNMMMMMMMMNNNys:`       
                        .sMd           :MMN/         `.-y dMMMMMMMNyyy...           
                        +MMd           `+MMM:             hhNMMMMMNy:::             
                       /mMd- ---        `+MMM:              -:yddddddd:             
                       +NMh `///+s.      `+mMm. ::`            ```````              
                 +.`````:o/  ```sN:        `o. `+do`                                
                 .dmmms+////+mmmMy.    .:    `/hNMNo`                               
                  -mMMmho-/osMMMM-   .oy- `::dNd/omNo                               
                   -yNmhhysdddMMM-   .odhhdMMd/`.odmNo                              
                     yNh+/..-yMMM-     .oNMMMhysds-oMd`                             
                      sNMMMNNNMMM:       `+NMMMy-/dMMMh                             
                      `:hm+...sMMN:        `oNMMNMMMd+-ooooooooo:`                  
                ``//////yNmmmmmMMMs.         .mMMMMy-oNMMMMMMMMMNh:                 
              `/ddMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM/          mMMMMNmMMMMMMMMMMMMMd-                
             -dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM/          yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd                
             -NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNN////.           hNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMh                
              `+++++++++++++/                        .++++++++++++:
Last edited by vonflare on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 617, Psyche wrote:i thought it would be okay to let people have fun in this thread but it's just shitposting now and shitposting is banned
That was a very silly idea.
Don't let people have fun ever.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Psyche »

friends i am lonely
please post in my thread again
i take it all back
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Nom vonflare, bonfire.

Cause always lit and burns everyone like disco.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nominate von flare for x = x ∈ ℝ {-∞<x<∞}

Return to “Player Titles”