Dance of the Title Fairy: Accepting Applications

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Davsto »

The Wii Balance Board (Japanese: バランスWiiボード Hepburn: Baransu Wī Bōdo) is a balance board accessory for the Wii and Wii U video game consoles.[1] Along with Wii Fit,[2] it was introduced on July 11, 2007 at the Electronic Entertainment Expo.
The Wii Balance Board is shaped like a household body scale, with a plain white top and light gray bottom. It runs on four AA batteries as a power source, which can power the board for about 60 hours.[3] The board uses Bluetooth technology and contains four pressure sensors that are used to measure the user's center of balance—the location of the intersection between an imaginary line drawn vertically through the center of mass and the surface of the Balance Board—and weight. In an interview conducted by gaming web site IGN, Shigeru Miyamoto stated that the Balance Board's ability to measure weight is probably more accurate than that of a typical bathroom scale.[4]

Although the Japanese packaging states that it is designed to support people weighing up to 136 kilograms (300 pounds) and the "Western" Balance Board up to 150 kg (330 pounds), they are actually the same board. The packaging differs due to regulatory differences between Japan and the United States. The sensors on the board can accurately measure up to 150 kg (330 pounds). The actual physical structure of the board can withstand much greater force equivalent to around 300 kg (660 pounds).[5]

Due to the similarities between the two products, the Wii Balance Board has been compared to the Joyboard, a peripheral released for the Atari VCS in 1982 by Amiga Corporation.[6] The technology in the Joyboard was less advanced than that in the Wii Balance Board, with four directional switches instead of pressure sensors.[6]

The manual says that the Balance Board should only be used on a hard surface or thin carpet, as thicker or softer surfaces may cause the board to operate incorrectly. A set of foot extensions is available to allow the board to be used on softer surfaces. The extension feet are included with some versions of the Balance Board, but not in European versions.

The balance board should be used with the players' bare feet; players who wear socks may not properly grip the hard surface, and can create a danger. Novelty Wii Fit non-skid socks, which use small rubber pads that stick to surfaces, were provided to members of Club Nintendo.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Psyche »

what an amazing way to start my favorite page of this thread
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by vonflare »

shwoop dunk willekers has to be included on psyche's favorite page
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

WEEB signed on in 1947 by Jack Spurgeon Younts and Elizabeth M. Younts as the Sandhills Community Broadcasters, Inc. WEEB originally operated on an FCC frequency of 1360 kHz and later moved to 990 kHz with a daytime power of 5000 watts. WEEB only operated sunrise to sunset. In the 70's and 80's WEEB used the slogan, "The Best of Everything Radio". WEEB operated with an Adult Contemporary music format using "The Entertainers" as the programming music source.

WEEB carried the Tobacco Radio Network for North Carolina News, later referred to as the North Carolina News Network (NCNN). WEEB carried ABC Information News at the top of every hour and ABC Entertainment Network News at the bottom of every hour. Also a staple of WEEB was Paul Harvey News and Comment at 8:30AM and 12:30PM, and his "Rest of the Story" airing in the afternoons. Both ABC and TN sports were broadcast as well as weather from the TN Network.[1]

On January 1, 1982, Younts sold WEEB to the Celebration Radio Group until the late 1980s when the station was resold.

In 1990, after WSTS in Laurinburg changed from gospel music to Top 40, WEEB changed from "older and milder rock music" to gospel. Jerry Stout, the former WSTS program director and morning host, moved to those same positions at WEEB.[2]

Today WEEB is 10,000 watts day, 5,000 watts during critical hours and 26 watts at night. It is a news/talk station serving the Golf Capital of the World. WEEB is owned by "Steve Leader" Adams at this latest writing.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Psyche »

okay, stop
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stop is a work of about 20 minutes duration, written in a single session at the blackboard in 1965 during a composition seminar at the Cologne Courses for New Music 1964–65, in response to a request from a student for a demonstration of the process of creating a work, including "precise details". The instrumentation is flexible, and an organic process binding the whole together must also be developed from the basic score to make a version before it can be performed. The title stems from the fact that, from time to time, noises or coloured silences stop these processes of unfolding of groups of pitches (Stockhausen 1971, 72; Kurtz 1992, 146). In addition to the original score, two performing versions made by the composer have been published: a "Paris Version" for nineteen instruments, Nr. 18½ (1969), and Stop und Start (Stop and Start) for six instrumental groups (twelve performers) (2001) Nr. 18⅔. The altered title of the 2001 version simply reflects the fact that a new sound group starts up after each interruption (Stockhausen 2002, 9 and 36). The "Paris Version" was that of the world premiere, given on 2 June 1969 under the baton of Diego Masson in the Théâtre National Populaire, Palais de Chaillot, as part of the fifth of a series of seven concerts of Stockhausen's works (Stockhausen 1971, 72, 75–76). A "London Version" was made in 1973. Although this version was performed and recorded, it is close to the Paris version (Stockhausen 1978, 77) and has neither been published nor given a separate number in the composer's catalog.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Vijarada »

like 10 days left for titlebot

writing my application for ur job
get a warrant
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

i did that a while ago.I should probably get cheetory to take a look at it and give me some pointers. Then revise it myself
so...i don't get enough sleep
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

the opening on my application reads. "if im title fairy, i wont try to come up with titles". flawless
so...i don't get enough sleep
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Annadog40 »

WiiFit isn't what I think of when I think of weeb.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

yes I definitely cant think of a better person to be in charge of deciding if a title makes sense within the context of the long history of our community than someone who has been here for approximately 5 minutes.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Motion to transfer BROseidon's title over to wraith.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4086, Thestatusquo wrote:Motion to transfer BROseidon's title over to wraith.
2nd
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 4085, Thestatusquo wrote:yes I definitely cant think of a better person to be in charge of deciding if a title makes sense within the context of the long history of our community than someone who has been here for approximately 5 minutes.
i think we were both just shitposting.

which is ILLEGAL in the title thread wow sorry guys.
get a warrant
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4087, Ginngie wrote:
In post 4086, Thestatusquo wrote:Motion to transfer BROseidon's title over to wraith.
2nd
3rd
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Alisaes French Maid
Alisaes French Maid
Goon
Alisaes French Maid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Alisaes French Maid »

In post 4089, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4087, Ginngie wrote:
2nd
3rd
4th
Alisae is my master, if you have reason to believe I am misbehaving, please contact them.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by vonflare »

5th

that's enough for consideration by the all-powerful Title God
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Why?
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Lmfaoo
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Does this even need to be discussed?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

Yes.
This is my life now

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

6th
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

7th
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Psyche »

you make a mockery of me and this entire operation and expect me to just roll over? like that??

ok ill pm the appropriate parties
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »