[APRIL CHALLENGE]

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

Link to Implo’s setup?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Some Enchanted Forest

16 Players

8 Town

3 Mafia

1 Clan Leader
2 Clan Members

1 Goblin

1 Leprechaun

• Each player submits a list of five players, numbered 1-5, publicly. Anyone who does not submit a list by deadline submits a randomized list.
  • Once all is submitted or deadline is hit, a top 5 list of players most frequently seen on the lists of those who are Town aligned is calculated.
    • The list is initially sorted by who appeared on most lists being higher, regardless of their number on that list.
    • Ties are resolved by determining who between the tied players appeared higher on the lists they were listed in.
    • If after that there is still a tie, the Leprechaun resolves the tie.
  • Once this list is calculated and posted, endgame resolutions take place. This means there is only a single day in this game.
  • Resolutions are done privately, then once all complete, revealed.
  • Win Conditions:
    • Town: You win if you have at least 1 Mafia or the Clan Leader in the finalized top 5. If you fail, but the Goblin is also not in the top 5, you win.
    • Mafia: You win if none of your faction end up in the finalized top 5. If you fail, but one of you can name the Goblin (One guess each), you win.
    • Clan Leader: You win if you do not end up in the finalized top 5. If you fail, but you can name the Goblin, you win.
      • Clan Leader knows the identity of his/her Clan Members, but the Clan Members do not know each other.
    • Clan Member: You win if your leader does not end up in the finalized top 5. If you fail, but you and your Clan partner are in each others top 5 AND your Leader names the Goblin, you win.
    • Goblin: You win if you end up in the finalized top 5. If Town wins, and you are named by the Clan Leader or Mafia, you lose. If you fail to end up in the Top 5 and are not named, you may name the Leprechaun to win.
    • Leprechaun: You win if at least 3/5 players on your personal list are Town Aligned. If the Goblin fails to end up the Top 5 and names you, you lose.

Numbers will be hilariously bad. Let me know if something needs clarity.

I just want to play Root, not in a mafia spirit this month.

VOTE: List
1. Bob
2. Bobby
3. Bobbert
4. Bobbery
5. Jim
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #193 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:29 am

Post by BBmolla »

We don’t have the players to play each months winner.

Maybe after a year vote amongst the 12 winning setups for one to be run?

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”