Open Setup Forum Guidelines

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
mith
Godfather

Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 am

The goal of this forum is to enable easier discussion of different Open Setup ideas and balance implications.

If you have a new setup idea, feel free to post it in a new thread. If your idea is a minor twist on an existing setup, please consider reusing the prior thread, if it exists.

I'm not going to moderate heavily initially, but will probably add a mod eventually to keep things organized.

mith
Godfather

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm using the [EV] tag for discussions with a more theoretical bent; I suggest using [SETUP] for actual setups you are proposing be run.

mith
Godfather

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Moved a few of my old threads over here. Let me know if there are any other particularly relevant threads which you would like to see moved.

BBmolla
Survivor

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:13 pm

In post 2, mith wrote:Moved a few of my old threads over here. Let me know if there are any other particularly relevant threads which you would like to see moved.

Did you want Open Setup Reviews over here?

SleepyKrew
Did His Job

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Is quick reply intentionally disabled or just an unchecked box by accident?
implosion (02:01)
skrew you are like, the epitome of a dudebro

mith
Godfather

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Fixed.

In post 3, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2, mith wrote:Moved a few of my old threads over here. Let me know if there are any other particularly relevant threads which you would like to see moved.

Eventually, but for now I am leaving the active threads in place so that those using them can still find them.

Ircher
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:56 pm

In post 5, mith wrote:Fixed.

In post 3, BBmolla wrote:

Eventually, but for now I am leaving the active threads in place so that those using them can still find them.

Cant you create redirects?
Select novels I've read (and ratings): Of Mice and Men (5), Jane Eyre (1), Fahrenheit 451 (7), Lord of the Flies (7.5), To Kill a Mockingbird (6), Brave New World (8), And Then There Were None (7), The Once and Future King (8.5), The Right Stuff (4), Into the Wild (8), Unbroken (8), The Great Gatsby (5.5), The Picture of Dorian Gray (5.5), The Time Machine (7)

BBmolla
Survivor

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Can you move the old ideas discussion over here?

mith
Godfather

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Moved both.

[ + ]

Return to Open Setup Discussion