[SETUP] Modernizing Pick Your Power X/Y

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 18, Isis wrote:Why would you pick doctor over rb as town
I totally pick rb
I will not have s_s feeling special I won't stand for it
Because follow the cop is dream.
giv me pagetop :(
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 24, Kerset wrote:Ascetic Cop/Bulletproof looks tricky, because someone could bait a kill with it. However is it really worth it? Cop is so powerful, two clears are already better then prevented kill :/. Maybe Macho Cop/Bulletproof Checker, so he could catch roleblock attempts?
Ascetic was to make the cop weaker for town and stronger for scum, since as the stats illustrate scum are never picking that slot. I don't know if it's worth it, but I would imagine there are some players with big enough egos to want to take bulletproof over ascetic cop. At least it's somewhat of a decision instead of just having one clearly town role and one clearly scum one.

Maybe I could switch the PGO and the bulletproof, if you think baiting with the cop counterpart should be more effective? Vig/bulletproof is a really weird pairing though.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”