[SETUP] Neighborhood Watch

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

[SETUP] Neighborhood Watch

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

2 Mafia

1 Serial Killer

2 Neighborhood Watch Members
8 Vanilla Town

• Neighborhood Watch Members are Masons with a group Vigilante action, flavored as taking the person into custody
  • Mafia kills are stated to be shot, SK kills are stated to have been stabbed.
  • Wincons differ from normal, they are:
    >Mafia: One or both mafia must outlive the Serial Killer and either 1 Neighborhood Watch Member and 7 Vanilla Town or both Neighborhood Watch Members and 5 Vanilla Town.
    >Serial Killer: Outlive 1 Mafia and 1 Neighborhood Watch Member, and must make it to X people alive, where X = 3 + living Mafia and Neighborhood Watch Members
    >Neighborhood Watch/Vanilla Town: Eliminate All Non-Town, or have the Neighborhood Watch Members be 2 of the 5 last players alive.
This setup is very meme, but it’s my best approximation of what I remember from my scout troop’s version of mafia. It’s probably super unbalanced, so any feedback is appreciated. I also don’t know if there’s any potential scenarios where no potential winner can be determined.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”