Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #200  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:11 am

Looking for a reviewer for Survivor: Equestria.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Malkon05
Watcher

Pronoun: He

Post Post #201  (ISO)  » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:42 pm

I am looking for a co-mod who specializes in web page layout/design & image skills. Theme is still being decided on, but ideas are already developing. Likely going to be a Bastard/Complex level game, but that has yet to be determined. Still in early planning stages :)

xofelf
Miss Mash

Pronoun: She

Post Post #202  (ISO)  » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:47 pm

In post 201, Malkon05 wrote:I am looking for a co-mod who specializes in web page layout/design & image skills. Theme is still being decided on, but ideas are already developing. Likely going to be a Bastard/Complex level game, but that has yet to be determined. Still in early planning stages :)

I'm also involved in this, and we could use a person who is much better at image work and site design than I am.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Malkon05
Watcher

Post Post #203  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Thank you to all who were interested in co-modding with me and Xof. We have found our 3rd. More TBA on this craaaazaaay game.

Malkon05
Watcher

Post Post #204  (ISO)  » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:40 pm

Xalxe, Xof, and I have finally settled on the theme idea for the bastard/complex game that we are planning ^_^

It will be Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Actual survivor game name TBD. Planning stages have begun.

GET HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ROARS IN ULTRA HYLIAN HYPE*

Vijarada
Goon

Post Post #205  (ISO)  » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm

xalxe running a 9th bad game
If you've not played survivor before check out survivor legendary down in the large social game forums!! an experience you won't want to miss.

Malkon05
Watcher

Post Post #206  (ISO)  » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:17 pm

In post 205, Vijarada wrote:xalxe running a 9th bad game

So I know this was probably meant as a joke based on what I know of the history of this comment and I know it wasn't directly aimed at me, but as this is my first LSG I am modding, and you have no idea what is going into it/how much work we are putting into it, I would appreciate you not saying negative stuff about it unless you have constructive criticism rather than it being just a "bad game". I have never once said anything negative about your games and I believe the first post in this thread confirms and backs up what I am saying in regards to being polite when giving feedback. I'm already semi nervous about hosting a game on MS for the first time and would appreciate some support.

Still <3 you bud, but maybe taking that into consideration before making comments like that in places like this would be great.

Thanks for understanding.

McMenno
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:51 am

Vijarada running a 2nd bad game
Show

Vijarada
Goon

Post Post #208  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:54 am

In post 206, Malkon05 wrote:

So I know this was probably meant as a joke based on what I know of the history of this comment and I know it wasn't directly aimed at me, but as this is my first LSG I am modding, and you have no idea what is going into it/how much work we are putting into it, I would appreciate you not saying negative stuff about it unless you have constructive criticism rather than it being just a "bad game". I have never once said anything negative about your games and I believe the first post in this thread confirms and backs up what I am saying in regards to being polite when giving feedback. I'm already semi nervous about hosting a game on MS for the first time and would appreciate some support.

Still <3 you bud, but maybe taking that into consideration before making comments like that in places like this would be great.

no like, i'm sorry, it was obviously a stupid comment that i'd not make if i put effort into not making stupid comments. you know i'll either be watching or playing and wishing the three of you luck, another zelda game will be neat (for people who like it) and clearly i know nothing about it whatsoever whether it'll be bad or good.
If you've not played survivor before check out survivor legendary down in the large social game forums!! an experience you won't want to miss.

Vijarada
Goon

Post Post #209  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:10 am

In post 207, McMenno wrote:Vijarada running a 2nd bad game

unironically true

Xalxe
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #210  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 am

only the graphics will be bad!!!!! thank u very much I have learned my limits
- Tic Tac Dough! -
- Betrayal: Widow's Walk -
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

BROseidon
Expert Marxman

Post Post #211  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:46 am

But how many spreadsheets will there be???

CreativeMod1
Goon

Post Post #212  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:28 am

Jumping in on the noob moderator hype!!!

Me, Shrek and Privatel are currently in the planning stages for a MCU based survivor game with lots of awesome fun stuff

This too will be my first moderated game so lots of hype on this whooooop xD
♪ ♫ I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original ♫ ♪

CreativeMod1
Goon

Post Post #213  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:28 am

In post 211, BROseidon wrote:But how many spreadsheets will there be???

There's gotta be loads and loads of spreadsheets, just purely because spreadsheets are awesome
♪ ♫ I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original ♫ ♪

Malkon05
Watcher

Post Post #214  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:00 am

In post 208, Vijarada wrote:
In post 206, Malkon05 wrote:

no like, i'm sorry, it was obviously a stupid comment that i'd not make if i put effort into not making stupid comments. you know i'll either be watching or playing and wishing the three of you luck, another zelda game will be neat (for people who like it) and clearly i know nothing about it whatsoever whether it'll be bad or good.

I figured as much :) Knowing you and knowing it was likely a joke. I appreciate the apology and thank you for the support ^_^

Malkon05
Watcher

Post Post #215  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:01 am

In post 212, CreativeMod1 wrote:Jumping in on the noob moderator hype!!!

Me, Shrek and Privatel are currently in the planning stages for a MCU based survivor game with lots of awesome fun stuff

This too will be my first moderated game so lots of hype on this whooooop xD

Congrats on planning your first moderated game!

Forgive me for the ignorance, but what is MCU?

McMenno
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 am

marvel cinematic universe

I'm glad my game isn't being waited on,,,
Show

Vijarada
Goon

Post Post #217  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:20 pm

If anyone who knows things about large social games is willing to review survivor discworld, shoot me PrivateI or IPS a message.

CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #218  (ISO)  » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Now in planning stages with PrivateI: The Challenge: Love Is in the Air. This is a semi-anonymous game where 12 pairs compete as famous romantic couples from real life or works of fiction. Players will apply as part of a pair, or can apply as an individual and be paired up by PrivateI and myself for maximum romance. You are not required to be dating your partner. As the game is semi-anonymous, you'll know the identity of your partner, but you won't know you anyone else in the game is. In the end, one pair will win.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12
"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy
"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety
"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf

Cheery Dog
Kayak

Post Post #219  (ISO)  » Sun May 05, 2019 3:17 am

Hi, I'd like to hire a co-mod someone that actually understands html stuff. I've got the board to a workable state, but I know it can be improved.
Will settle on anybody that actually gets my arse into having the game actually happen though.

(this is for survivor logical journey, it's been practically done for the last 3 years)
Life is always what it seems.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games