LSG Character Poll 2021

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
CaptainMeme
Banana Split

Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Welcome to the 2021 Character Poll!

Here, you will rank characters from this year's games on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of character arc, memorability, and overall entertainment factor. You are encouraged to leave any characters blank if you are unfamiliar with them, or you played in the game but never interacted with them.

I repeat, since a lot of people missed this on the last one and thought you had to leave a rating for every character on the questionaire:

You can leave any question on any form blank and you will still be able to submit!

A 1 on the scale means an actively terrible character or one that lacks any presence at all, while a 10 represents a classic, unforgettable character. If you give out 1s and 10s to over half the available characters, your submission will be thrown out since it's pretty unreasonable that there's no middle ground of characters. Additionally, a person's ranking for their own character will not be counted (I'd love it if you'd leave your own characters blank, since it saves me a bit of effort, but it will still be manually removed if you do put a number in there).

Survivor: Barely Survivor

Survivor of the Fittest

This one will be periodically updated throughout the year as games conclude. New posts will be made whenever a game's poll is ready, and all of the currently available polls will be listed in this first post throughout the year.

Important change from last year - if you would prefer your character not to be included in the LSG Character Poll, you can message me about it and they will be removed from the questionnaire and the results.

Results will be released at the end of 2021. You can discuss your ratings but please don't kill any of the mystery :)
Last edited by CaptainMeme on Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.
-Het

CaptainMeme
Banana Split

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:48 pm

And to open our poll this year:

Survivor: Barely Survivor
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.
-Het

xofelf
Miss Mash

Pronoun: They

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:06 pm

Somehow after the year that was 2020, starting 2021 with our first game being BS just feels appropriate.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to know a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Silverclaw
Townie

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:46 pm

There's thematic appropriateness, and then there's life appropriateness. The two are very different.
Formerly animorpherv1. Get to know Silverclaw!

I've been dancing with the devil/He was always good to me/I've been working in the shadow/Of a friendly enemy

CaptainMeme
Banana Split

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:50 am

Survivor of the Fittest is now open for voting!

Survivor of the Fittest
-Het

[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games