Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Snakes
I Will Survive

Post Post #300  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:21 am

Xalxe has joined the mod team!

Malkon05
Goon

Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #301  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Hello everyone.

Amazing Brother run by myself, flum and shadow is actually going really really well. We have the structure, the flavor, what we are doing mechanically with this. However, some stuff has come up in real life and we are losing steam. After consulting the other mods and our listmod, we have come to the conclusion that we are going to be breaking traditional MS mod meta and are looking to bring a 4th mod to the team.

What are we looking for? Someone enthusiastic, who has the time to put into writing up rules, refining ideas, and can help us get to the finish line. Ideally its also someone who can actively vet and contribute ideas if what we have needs tweaking.

If you think you are up for the task, please hit me up on discord, Malkon#9019 is my username. Thank you :)

Malkon05
Goon

Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #302  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:18 pm

That was super fast! Kdowns has volunteered and will be joining Amazing Brother as our 4th mod :)

Thestatusquo
Shea

Post Post #303  (ISO)  » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:12 am

Looking for comods to run Survivor: Risk vs. Reward.
I have a game outline and I'm looking for some comods to help me think through challenges and run it.
My memes are no longer relevant to the youths

Manatee Mafia coming to a large theme queue near you SOON (TM)

Previous
[ + ]

Return to ORGs and Large Social Games