Allocate/Execute II - Winner Revealed!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
PrivateI
Goon

Pronoun: He

Post Post #150  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:10 am

"Monty, how come you chose to eliminate Std instead of backstab me in the final 6?"--Basically, to do so would have sown chaos. My whole game plan up to that point had basically been to sow chaos, but in limited quantities, so I could help manipulate the end result. To have taken you out would have meant that everyone would be on edge, and no one would be trusting each other, in my view. My game strategy didn't rely on having a close social connection with each individual player, but to form connections as needed when it came time for it, simply due to the more casual nature of the game to start with. So instead, I took a small risk in keeping you in for another round, and was able to successfully execute on my overall plan still.

Save The Dragons
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #151  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks Monty, thanks for answering as well. Good luck to you too.

D3f3nd3r
Goon

Post Post #152  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Time is up for questioning. The Jurors are now going to vote on a winner. It takes four votes to win.

Please send me your votes via PM as soon as possible. They will be posted once I have all votes.

Chevre
Honourable Mention

Post Post #153  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:09 pm

I know it may be too late, but I want to answer Mjollnir's question about hinky votes:

In Round Two I stuck an extra vote on Vijarada, and instead of sticking to the plan of six votes on Iprobablysuck in Round 3, I put 3 on him, 2 on you, Mjollnir, and 1 on PrivateI.

I did this just to see if any seeds of drama would be sown and possibly shake things up a bit. I felt fairly secure in the alliance, as I did this, but not so sure of myself to make the Final 2 that I wanted a little bit of paranoia to affect some people and hopefully get them to turn, using me as a piece to help them do that. What with no-voters casting random votes during those rounds and just the general strength of the alliance, those things never came to blows and as you can see from my lack of hinky votes after those rounds, I realized the best plan was to ride the alliance to its end.
Dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile.

D3f3nd3r
Goon

Post Post #154  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 am

Need three more votes!

D3f3nd3r
Goon

Post Post #155  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Two more votes! Deadline is tomorrow night at 8pm!

D3f3nd3r
Goon

Post Post #156  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Okay, Mjollnir and Mauthe don’t seem to want to vote so I guess we’re revealing now.

With four votes out of the five cast...

Our winner is...

Spoiler:
PrivateI!

I’ll reveal stuff at some point.

Chevre
Honourable Mention

Post Post #157  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:51 pm

Congratulations PrivateI!
Dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile dogpile.

Shrek
Watcher

Post Post #158  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Good game. This was strategic and fun, you know, and uh, you all tried your hardest, and uh, it was pretty good. You two went head to head and things like that, and uh, PrivateI just, uh, kinda came out on top, you know? Anxious to see another game, but, uh, we'll see what happens.

Iprobablysuck
Townie

Post Post #159  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:38 pm

oh yeah i was in this thing

congrats privatei
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Raya36
Goon

Pronoun: She

Post Post #160  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:30 am

Congratulations Privatel!

randomidget
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am

i had no idea behind the scenes stuff was even happening tbh
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget

Shrek
Watcher

Post Post #162  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:25 am

In post 161, randomidget wrote:i had no idea behind the scenes stuff was even happening tbh

the power of non-anon games

Iprobablysuck
Townie

Post Post #163  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 am

In post 161, randomidget wrote:i had no idea behind the scenes stuff was even happening tbh

Same here. I was like ''there was an alliance???'' all during the final round..

Makes me wonder why they decided to kill the people they killed.
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

D3f3nd3r
Goon

Post Post #164  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:35 pm

PrivateI
Goon

Post Post #165  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 pm

I was in a fourth state, and I apologize greatly for the delay.

Thanks so much to everyone who played, and especially to BOSS. It was so much fun to play this game with you guys.

D3f, as always, you're absolutely superb. Thanks so much for running this crazy game!

mallowgeno
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 am

Wow I was so popular round 1 XD

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games