2017 in Review--Discord: Congratulations RECK!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre

Post Post #75  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 am

In post 70, GreenLiquid wrote:Aww :(

Still /in if I can avoid being on call.

You’re in medicine?
SlappyKrust

McMenno
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 18, 2015
Location: In spaaaace
Pronoun: He

Post Post #76  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:23 am

I am still super in for this

hiplop
Best Social Game
 
User avatar
Joined: March 23, 2011
Location: full of self
Pronoun: He

Post Post #77  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:42 pm

In post 69, PrivateI wrote:2017 Year in Review--A Discord Extravaganza is changing dates.

Because Rick and Morty Big Brother will be starting on April 13, it will be imprudent to hold a live game that night, because so many of the potential players/spectators of that game are the target demographic of this game. After conferring with one of the moderators of that game, and trying to work things out with my own schedule, I've decided to cancel the first game.

No game will take place on April 13-14, however, a consolidated game will happen May 25-26 on Discord! I encourage you to sign up, and to have a blast with us on that Memorial Day weekend!!

major bummer.
third best scummer of all time

Empire
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2012
Location: Montreal, QC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #78  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:14 pm

/out, sorry

GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 16, 2005
Pronoun: He

Post Post #79  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:28 pm

In post 75, MattP wrote:
In post 70, GreenLiquid wrote:Aww :(

Still /in if I can avoid being on call.

You’re in medicine?


Nope, I'm in IT! But I do work with medical systems.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL

Lady Lambdadelta
Nekonfidante
 
User avatar
Joined: August 31, 2010
Location: formerly in a Rage
Pronoun: She

Post Post #80  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:22 am

/in
That which yields is not always weak. Read my new GTKAS here, ask some questions!
SleepyKrew (11:13): cat in a pretty good mood thanks for asking how about you
Three heads are better than one. Just ask us~.

D3f3nd3r
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2012
Location: New York
Pronoun: He

Post Post #81  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 am

/probably

zoraster
Consigliere
 
User avatar
Joined: June 10, 2008
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #82  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:27 pm

when you say may 25-26th does that mean the entire game is played those days?
.

hiplop
Best Social Game
 
User avatar
Joined: March 23, 2011
Location: full of self
Pronoun: He

Post Post #83  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:05 pm

ura
third best scummer of all time

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Bull City
Pronoun: He

Post Post #84  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:10 pm

@zor: yes, it's about 4-5 hours each night
get to know a reckoner

#EmeraldProud

wgeurts
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2014
Location: The Netherlands
Pronoun: He

Post Post #85  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:41 pm

I may join this depending on my schedule
"i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts" -Davsto
"let's have 2 rules against wgeurts" -DeathRowKitty

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #86  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:36 pm

In post 85, wgeurts wrote:I may join this depending on my schedule

Sounds great!

Just as a sidenote, if you're not sure if I would know who you are on Discord, be sure to hit me up so I don't miss you on game day! It's clunky, but my handle is MontyWhittaker#6697. I'll try to find a link for it eventually.

SleepyKrew
Did His Job
 
User avatar
Joined: April 27, 2011
Location: get out of my tree
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:09 am

Are you gonna allow spectators?
Im not perfect but Im trying...Please handle me with care

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #88  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:09 pm

I'll be setting up spec access, yes. One of the many advantages of doing this on Discord rather than Skype.

Also, we are less than a month out! 30 days from now, roughly half the game will have played out, and part two will be about to commence. If you want to be in for this, there's still time to join!!
Last edited by PrivateI on Sat May 05, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iprobablysuck
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 20, 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Pronoun: He

Post Post #89  (ISO)  » Thu May 03, 2018 6:25 pm

In post 28, Iprobablysuck wrote:/in


Still in
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

hiplop
Best Social Game
 
User avatar
Joined: March 23, 2011
Location: full of self
Pronoun: He

Post Post #90  (ISO)  » Sun May 06, 2018 12:01 pm

ill be in
third best scummer of all time

D3f3nd3r
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2012
Location: New York
Pronoun: He

Post Post #91  (ISO)  » Thu May 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Oh yeah I’m probably still in for this

randomidget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: February 08, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #92  (ISO)  » Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 am

oh shit this is soon yah im in
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget

animorpherv1
Honey Trap
 
User avatar
Joined: April 12, 2008
Location: Untraveled Road
Pronoun: He

Post Post #93  (ISO)  » Fri May 11, 2018 2:05 pm

/out my Saturdays have been taken now that my Fridays are free...
I'm a jack of all trades and a master of one. I may not be the best but I can still whoop ass.

Get to know an ani!

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #94  (ISO)  » Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 pm

With just two weeks to go, I'm very excited to tell you that my planning document outlining both challenges and twists for up to 24 people is finally completed. You missed out on a chance to see a sneak peek! Check back in next time!

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #95  (ISO)  » Sat May 12, 2018 10:36 am

I forgot to emphasize this earlier, but if you can only be available for one of the two nights, just let me know, because it's likely that someone will be in a mirrored situation, and can replace you/you can replace them.

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #96  (ISO)  » Sat May 12, 2018 1:00 pm

It's time for another LIMITED TIME sneak peek! Unfortunately, this promo has expired. Check in next time to GET the GOODS!

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #97  (ISO)  » Tue May 15, 2018 7:29 pm

To celebrate the fact that this thread has more views than any other thread in this forum which has received a post in the last two months, I'm giving away ANOTHER sneak peek!!

WOW less than two hours in and all the promos are gone. See you next time!

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #98  (ISO)  » Wed May 16, 2018 6:47 pm

It's the most words in a sneak peek in Year In Review history, and for a limited time, YOU can get it!

Hopefully you got it in the last few hours, because it's gone now!

PrivateI
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #99  (ISO)  » Fri May 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Today is FRIDAY and one week from today, you will start the adventure of a lifetime!

I'd like to invite you to check out the sign-up list in the first post. If you don't see your name there and it should be there, please let me know! I lost some people when we did the conversion of the dates several weeks ago.

NOW here's some BIG NEWS! Since it's Friday, and it's double the excitement of most days, I'm going to DOUBLE the GIVEAWAYS! I have two pictures of the planning document ready to give out to you, I can still only give away one per person! These offers, however, have expired.

In addition, I have EVEN BIGGER news! At some point this weekend, I will be hosting a small-scale practice game on the unofficial Mish-Mash Discord, located here. This game will feature some ACTUAL challenges from the Year In Review game next week! This surprise game could happen at any time, so join the server now!

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games