What's the most memorable moment in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Vijarada
Goon

Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:48 am

I thought the peak of that meme was definitely the Gossip Girl thread's middle bit w/ everyone quoting PMs at each other rather than that Damian vote. That Juno post was still a very memorable moment, though. It's not often you get an extremely theatrical public surprise by someone like that.

The Penny vote is more memorable in my opinion though. Whole round was great with everyone weirdly telling each other their exact idol letters and it being figured out within hours.

BROseidon
Expert Marxman

Post Post #76  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:00 am

The idol was basically found in the 15 minutes it took for me to walk to Chipotle, get home, and trade letters with Dan.

hiplop
Jury Darling

Post Post #77  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:12 am

I cut the babies stomach with a knife
third best scummer of all time

Shadoweh
Idol Hands

Pronoun: She

Post Post #78  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:57 am

In post 77, hiplop wrote:I cut the babies stomach with a knife

Okay guys I think I figured it out, this baby is A FAKE and we have to get inside!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
Plan B: it serves you right if i (hug) you in the face though, right?
I love it when people talk about my brutal murder in front of me, it's actually my secret fetish - Sangmin

McMenno
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:16 am

tbh I don't think the baby thing was all that memorable

SummerInWonderland
Goon

Post Post #80  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:30 pm

In post 78, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 77, hiplop wrote:I cut the babies stomach with a knife

Okay guys I think I figured it out, this baby is A FAKE and we have to get inside!

**tries to win the challenge for the tribe**

*gets idol and loses the challenge*

Sounds about right.
Kekekek.
Curiouser and curiouser!

SummerInWonderland
Goon

Post Post #81  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:35 pm

In post 66, grumpy wrote:Don’t you threaten my Rupert! haha (but seriously screw time zones cuz we should’ve voted out Jess. Oh well

Dont go breaking my heart.
Curiouser and curiouser!

McMenno
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:14 pm

it says it's your scumday but it's only february 4th wtf

hiplop
Jury Darling

Post Post #83  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:21 pm

it doesnt ur timezone is prob wack
third best scummer of all time

McMenno
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:02 pm

ur wack

SummerInWonderland
Goon

Post Post #85  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Wiggidy wiggidy wack
Curiouser and curiouser!

Chevre
Honourable Mention

Post Post #86  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:25 pm

nah, just regular-type.

Fluminator
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:18 pm

In post 1, xofelf wrote:Snakes telling his ghost in Arkham City actual information which Aronis then took to other players and Snakes not dismissing his ghost until the round before he would have disappeared anyways. Just having Snakes rant at me about how the hell was this information getting out and completely forgetting that he could get rid of his ghost at any time was just the funniest thing as a mod.

My own ghost (Haschel) helped screw me over too. Ghosts were a bad twist lol.

Only really followed two games to pick from but the most memorable moment to me was Star Sapphire in Arkham City having a complete and utter breakdown uniting everyone against her. Like, that breakdown was legit and complete.

animorpherv1
Honey Trap

Post Post #88  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:27 am

Oshawott and Ralts spending an eternity to find the idol, for Oshawott to get one and Ralts to not get one because that tribe's idol had already been found, so they swapped the idol over to Ralts but then Ralts gave the idol back to Oshawott and Oshawott didn't give the idol back to Ralts so Ralts couldn't save himself in TC.
I'm a jack of all trades and a master of one. I may not be the best but I can still whoop ass.

Get to know an ani!

Shadoweh
Idol Hands

Post Post #89  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:42 pm

In post 87, Fluminator wrote:
In post 1, xofelf wrote:Snakes telling his ghost in Arkham City actual information which Aronis then took to other players and Snakes not dismissing his ghost until the round before he would have disappeared anyways. Just having Snakes rant at me about how the hell was this information getting out and completely forgetting that he could get rid of his ghost at any time was just the funniest thing as a mod.

Only really followed two games to pick from but the most memorable moment to me was Star Sapphire in Arkham City having a complete and utter breakdown uniting everyone against her. Like, that breakdown was legit and complete.

Having spoken at length about this with xof, the ghosts were working exactly as intended. :lol:
All you had to do was not tell him anything!

One of my Arkham Favorites: Everyone getting ready to finally do the easy vote on Arms, it's set, Arms 100%. Arms then uses Star Sapphire's vacation to peace out.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
Plan B: it serves you right if i (hug) you in the face though, right?
I love it when people talk about my brutal murder in front of me, it's actually my secret fetish - Sangmin

CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #90  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:39 pm

iirc I pitched the ghost twist as a joke because I thought it was a terrible idea but then xof and Nich loved it
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12
"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy
"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety
"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf

xofelf
Miss Mash

Post Post #91  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:24 pm

In any other game it's terrible, but it fits the arkham theme. Chaos which could mean nothing if you ignored it? Perfect.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp

Aronis
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:25 am

In post 87, Fluminator wrote:

I tried to make up for you having an awful ghost :P
"Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona."
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=76252

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #93  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:33 am

I was a wonderful ghost until all of a sudden I wasn't.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Aronis
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 am

I was a pretty awful ghost. I was salty from the beginning that freeze of all people drafted me so then i invested way too much time into trying to undermine him for no real reason other than the fact that i didn't have anything better to do with my life
"Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona."
viewtopic.php?f=86&t=76252

Radja
Serial Thriller

Post Post #95  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:39 pm

pretty good reason tbh
GTKAS: Radja
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
"The reason I've heard you being a threat is that you are a big mastermind and that you are also playing UTR and likeable so that you'll get the votes at the end" - Ike about Dedede(me) in Super Smash Bros Survivor

Cheery Dog
Kayak

Post Post #96  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm

I was a good ghost, people just didn't want me around
Life is always what it seems.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games