Theme Test Market and Co-Mod Recruitment

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
BROseidon
Expert Marxman

Pronoun: He

Post Post #175  (ISO)  » Tue May 22, 2018 3:30 pm

No that post is secrety from a long time ago

Cephrir
Survivor

Post Post #176  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:01 am

Survivor: Killing School Semester is now seeking a co-mod. Experience not necessary. Design is done barring anything that comes up in review -- we're looking for someone who'd like to help with the day to day running of the game and doesn't have their heart set on designing. Which means having plenty of time would be great.

The game is on the more complex end of things if that impacts your interest level. I don't really care if you know about the theme; if you're really into it, I'd probably rather you played! We're likely to get into the queue pretty soon, so consider that with regard to your availability! PM or Discord Save The Dragons and me if interested.

Update: bippy will be our co-mod. :]
"I would prefer not to."

xofelf
Miss Mash

Pronoun: She

Post Post #177  (ISO)  » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:58 pm

Important news for all lsg mods: viewtopic.php?f=120&t=76730
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Xof has a new place for you to ask her questions. Do it upppp

DeathNote
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178  (ISO)  » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 am

Looking for co-mod for an average survivor game.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.

PrivateI
Goon

Post Post #179  (ISO)  » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Big Brother: Heroes vs. Villains is a (tentatively) nonanonymous game hopefully coming to the LSG queue soon. I have a rough design and structure plan for the game, but as always, I can use some forum design help (particularly in these post-Zetaboards days), and ideas for challenge design. Please hit me up if you'd like to be a part!

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games