Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3219, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Frozen Angel has informed me that she will run the class trial starting 2 days from now. After that, the game will end and she will try to run the game once her life becomes more stable. We apologize to everyone who was looking forward to playing out the rest of the game, and for the wait.
Probably won’t get a role as cool as Spike next time, though. :(

Feel better @ FA.
*HUGS*

Hopefully, when this game is rerun, I will actually have a clue about wtf I’m actually doing in it. I know now, never to trust Ankamius in this game. :lol:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3159, Frozen Angel wrote:Class trial will start tomorrow morning my time. You can enter your final investigations till then.
Does this mean I can still investigate a room or is the answer, still, “no”?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly

Return to “Social Game Archive”