SPITFLY - GAME OVER!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

LOL SORRY KMO
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 398, Spangled wrote:Bah! We thought ani was our only leak the whole time! Well played.
If N had picked Meme over you, which of the two would you have voted for as jury, and why?
Yeeeah. During round 5 we found out from DV that ani told him that the alliance was xof's intersections. The first person to hint to me at your group's existence, though, was Gork in the very first round. I was super intrigued. My initial theory was that it was a mod team alliance with people like zor, xof and Haschel that zor would have made. Later I had suspicions of some sort of a codenames based alliance existing with Formerfish/xof/Chemist/Haschel/etc but that didn't fully make sense either esp after the controversy with FF/chamber/Haschel lmao.

Without getting to see the FTC? Meme. I had a deeper relationship with N during the game than he did so I think it would have reflected well on Meme to be able to talk N into it. But more importantly, I feel that way based on having had front row seats to what he was doing all game. I view the fact that he made it to the end while being a very visible strategic presence in the game as a product of a lot of hard work, and a little bit of a miracle. After Malkon died, Meme and I really bonded -- strategically I really felt he played and planned for both of us, not for himself. That in and of itself would make me happy to vote for him.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

Okay so to be fair,
I
didn't build that alliance. Fish did. It just so happened to be my intersections since we were neighbours. I just wasn't about to say no to somebody literally handing me a solid alliance in the first 15 minutes of the game. especially someone who thought so similarly to how I do and wanted to actually do things with me.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 402, xofelf wrote:Okay so to be fair,
I
didn't build that alliance. Fish did. It just so happened to be my intersections since we were neighbours. I just wasn't about to say no to somebody literally handing me a solid alliance in the first 15 minutes of the game. especially someone who thought so similarly to how I do and wanted to actually do things with me.
Oh no I knew it was formerfish's idea, I just was trying to be somewhat brief :]
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 381, VashtaNeurotic wrote:N, Ariel. Post the cutest animal picture you can find. Note, N, your picture will have to be very amazing giving the amount of animal pics I got from Ariel.
Thomas was not allowed on the dinner table, but in this moment he was too cute to disturb.

Spoiler:

(I might be playing a losing game here as I imagine N would have pretty great pet pics, but that one's the best in my heart)

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 399, xofelf wrote:I appreciate that Kittymo, but, I did know you were loyal to the people you were loyal to. I don't consider someone being dishonest to me a reason not to vote for them or anything. I didn't know you were part of the IPS leak or all the things you leaked, but I'm not surprised by them either. Killing off my friends doesn't mean I won't vote for you, it's a smart move to kill them off ;). You were an utter delight in spite of all of that, and you are a social goddess even if you didn't fully share your charms with me. I really was just asking as a counter to zor's question tbh. Also I was pretty sure you, being the beautiful friend and ally that you are, you would have glowing reviews of N's game and he doesn't seem the type to say so himself.
Thank you for the kind words. If my response didn't fully address your question feel free to ask a follow up. I will also say, N became much more strategically active from around round 13 onwards (when ani was booted) upon being part of a formal alliance with me/DV/Meme/Malkon (AKA the Justice League :b), and gave input into who to target/split votes. But I think I'll let him speak for himself beyond that.
In post 395, xofelf wrote:either way, both of you, what was your favourite moment in this game?
I think I'm going to have to give it to my immunity campaign round in general. There was a lot of excitement, what with the pretense of the fake plan to boot gameplay in Meme's First 10 discord alliance. In reality, FF's alliance was actually trying to snipe IPS and my core alliance was actually trying to snipe FF. Having an immunity campaign going on in the midst of me trying to protect two other allies was pretty risky business - I was close with gameplay, and to a lesser extent IPS. I hoped the immunity run would at least help distance me from being seen as close to Meme/Malkon because Meme in particular had been very vocally against his allies going for immunity.

Other fun things going on: Pretty early on in the round, I believe Haschel hinted to Malkon that he knew xof was being very sketchy, and then made a groupchat with Malkon, Cheery and IPS. Haschel appeared to be waiting for Cheery to actually show up before he was going to reveal that ani had leaked him info about the alliance/plot to kill IPS. So we figure that we should just let Malkon pretend to have originally learned this from Haschel and make it appear their group of the 4 is the source of the plan to save IPS. Unfortunately, Haschel ended up taking so long to reveal anything that we were no longer sure if we had the votes to actually save IPS without moving my vote. I really wanted to stay put to appear unaffiliated.

We didn't realize ani had flipped his vote from what he told FF's alliance he was doing. So we thought we needed a 5th FF vote to tie FF with IPS and rely on chamber still wanting revenge. It was too late to flip any Australians. gameplay was understandably nervous and wanted us to just take the safe route of eliminating IPS since they weren't close. I'm trying to convince GP that FF is a sketchball for insisting I keep my vote on GP (...while I'm still voting GP...) I'm still clinging on to hope N will wake up early and leaving him desperate messages. Meanwhile, Malkon in the last 40 minutes is trying everything to get zor to move his vote off me onto FF...but it turned out zor got suspicious that people were trying to kill me. He alluded in column chat to the fact that he was getting concerning whispers in his ear. In the last I think 7 minutes I end up having to beg zor to vote FF. It gave zor more information than I liked, but it seemed to ultimately pay off.

I really put my heart into my pitch for immunity, hoping to get votes from people I'd barely/never spoken to so the people that I did wouldn't need to. Managing to get 8 people on me (actually 9 before talking Zor out of voting me!) in a round with a lot of conflicting agendas felt impressive.

"plz don't swear" -- N
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Congratulations to both KittyMo and N for making it here. It was a pleasure playing with each of you in this game, as I had not had the pleasure of playing in a large social game with either of you previous (at least as far as I can recall!). I just have a question for each of you.

N, what outcome are you hoping for from the final phase of this game? And what would make for a satisfying end to the game for you?

KittyMo, I am aware that you aimed to get to this stage with N because you felt you could beat him, but did you believe he had any chance of beating you, or not really?
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 395, xofelf wrote:either way, both of you, what was your favourite moment in this game?
I think I'm going to have to give it to my immunity campaign round in general.

Blah blah blah
This and Meme miraculously surviving were my favorite moments also <3
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by N »

ughhhh
In post 379, Malkon05 wrote:I think I know what I am doing here. It feels pretty straightforward to me.

My question is for N:

The ballsiest move made throughout this entire game was Ariel pointing out that Meme shouldn't have gone the round he did. I didn't even realize it but put myself in the spotlight so she didn't have to have the awkward position of doing it herself and then putting herself up for elimination.

Let the record show that Radja would have let the ruling go originally had Ariel not pointed it out herself. In the moment Ariel was faced with losing an ally that had carried her so far throughout this game, she not only pointed out to save him, but then also risked her own elimination to do so. She did so as a calculated risk because she thought there was a good chance Gork would save her, which at the time blew my mind because Gork literally chose to eliminate his ally over eliminating Ariel that round.

IMO this was the moment of the game for me because otherwise Meme was dead to rights and the alliance that the three of us built was dead.

Ariel risked her own neck and the possibility of elimination in a gamble that paid of in the most beautiful way I've ever seen in my 5+ years of playing any of these LSGs.

I could go on and on about the amazing moments socially and strategically I saw from Ariel but my question for you N is...

Do you have...any moment in this game you can claim that tops this move?

If you do, we might have a game on our hands.
if you're asking me if I noticed an inconsistency in the rules and then spoke to the mod about it, no I did not. that whole thing had already been pretty much sorted by the time I got here

until your eliminated you were probably the person I was talking to the most, so I shared your anger when dv betrayed you. but you know me and revenge: I got there eventually.
In post 380, Iprobablysuck wrote:Knock Knock
come in
In post 381, VashtaNeurotic wrote:N, Ariel. Post the cutest animal picture you can find. Note, N, your picture will have to be very amazing giving the amount of animal pics I got from Ariel.
I will do this in a moment. just let me upload one from my phone
In post 383, zoraster wrote:N, why should I vote for KittyMo?
you spoke with her and didn't with me

the round you were eliminated, she asked me to vote for you to give you immunity. (I already knew the votes were between you and vash and didn't really care which of you got immunity/eliminated, so I voted for (I think) ips just so if there was a draw between you two the person eliminated wasn't decided by a random vote from someone that forgot to vote)
In post 390, Cheery Dog wrote:I never paid much attention to this game, and not sure I should care about the goings-on now. Are either of you signing up for the survivor game currently in sign-ups?
are you finally doing your zoombinis survivor?
In post 394, xofelf wrote:N, how much do you care about winning here, or is my theory correct and you were just here as long as possible just to have fun with friends? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I just want to get a read on whether I should be efforting questions here at all or just giving you a bunch more silly and fun.
tbh I was just doing whatever (playing a bit like cheerygod) in early rounds until that round I almost got eliminated (shout out to haschel for saving my life!!). then I worked out (from meme's 10 alliance) who knew the most about what was going on and spoke to kmo and malkon, who were my closest allies for the rest of the game.
when I entered meme's discord and thought "of there's not much going on here" then I got added to the secret 10 cabal and things seemed exciting
In post 396, Iprobablysuck wrote:Question for N, do you know what Notvo is?
nope
In post 406, DeasVail wrote:Congratulations to both KittyMo and N for making it here. It was a pleasure playing with each of you in this game, as I had not had the pleasure of playing in a large social game with either of you previous (at least as far as I can recall!). I just have a question for each of you.

N, what outcome are you hoping for from the final phase of this game? And what would make for a satisfying end to the game for you?

KittyMo, I am aware that you aimed to get to this stage with N because you felt you could beat him, but did you believe he had any chance of beating you, or not really?
tbh I didn't think I stood a chance against either meme or kmo so I thought "who would I vote for out of those two if I were on the jury?" as for a satisfying end: I guess it would be cool if I managed a pity vote or two
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by N »

also kmo promised me no wallposts in final two so that swayed me a lot
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 409, N wrote:also kmo promised me no wallposts in final two so that swayed me a lot
I just promised to be less tryhard than meme!!
In post 406, DeasVail wrote: KittyMo, I am aware that you aimed to get to this stage with N because you felt you could beat him, but did you believe he had any chance of beating you, or not really?
I thought he had a chance. I definitely expected to get grilled more in this FTC than I have been so far at least?

"plz don't swear" -- N
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by N »

In post 408, N wrote:I will do this in a moment. just let me upload one from my phone
ok I couldn't pick one here's a whole bunch everyone pick your favs

https://imgur.com/a/Bh1d6XX
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

@N I didn't want you to specifically compare yourself to Ariel. I'm just trying to figure out if you made any moves that helped shape the course of this game?

If you did I want to know :)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by N »

ok but the example you set is an impossible standard
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by N »

a less pithy response now that I've had time to think about it: that just isn't my leadership style. I certainly moved things in a direction that I liked, but it was just a push, rather than a shove. I don't have any big moments eg dv voting you out but there are certainly plenty of examples where my input helped decide eliminations, like me pushing to eliminate those who tried to eliminate me first.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

NotVo means NOTVOTING FOR YOU boom gottem

Maybe I will though who knows
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 414, N wrote:a less pithy response now that I've had time to think about it: that just isn't my leadership style. I certainly moved things in a direction that I liked, but it was just a push, rather than a shove. I don't have any big moments eg dv voting you out but there are certainly plenty of examples where my input helped decide eliminations, like me pushing to eliminate those who tried to eliminate me first.
If I learned anything from studying leadership (actually took a few courses on it), I completely agree that there are different styles. That's certainly true that no two people can view something the same way in the same light, and thats okay.

You say you moved things in a direction you liked, can you provide a specific example of someone you did this to?

I mean...targeting someone who tried to eliminate you first isn't like a groundbreaking achievement by survivor standards, though it's certainly...what you should do.

I guess what I'm trying to drive at, is that if I want to vote someone to win, I want to be sure I pick the person who deserves it. If I wanted someone to vote me to win, for example, I'd want to do it because of something I did that altered the course of the game in a significant way.

This is a similar questioning line that I gave Spangled when I was directly talking to him 1 on 1 a few rounds ago.

Just...name me one thing you did that was significant in helping get you a secured place in this F2 and/or shaped the course of the game...

A few examples I can think of off the top of my head:

DV: Voted out his F2
Spangled: Suggested Haschel & tried to flip a vote at f5
Meme: Got the ball rolling on FormerFish
Xofelf: Killed Chamber instead of Chemist
Cheery Dog: Cast the vote on Racefan that got him out

Did you do...anything like the above this game? If so I need to know about it so I can see a perspective I hadn't possibly considered before. I'm very...logical and straightforward when it comes to these jury votes tbh. The more facts I have, the better informed decision I can make :)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by N »

In post 415, Iprobablysuck wrote:NotVo means NOTVOTING FOR YOU boom gottem

seems like an impractical abbreviation
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

In post 417, N wrote:
In post 415, Iprobablysuck wrote:NotVo means NOTVOTING FOR YOU boom gottem

seems like an impractical abbreviation
It’s a regional abbreviation
Show

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:35 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 410, KittyMo wrote:I just promised to be less tryhard than meme!!
this doesn't mean anything
mafiascum is on life support
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I have a few more thoughts, as I assume jurors will be finalizing their votes pretty soon and things may or may not be winding down. I do still welcome questions.

Spoiler:
I think something that differentiated me from other players, including my closest allies, was my ability to position myself such that people did not want to vote for me unless it was my idea. I received votes in only 4 out of 22 rounds of this game. I am confident that all but one vote on me was at my direct request or from strikes. The remaining question mark in Round 13 may also have been a strike; feel free to clear that up for me. Furthermore, I had immunity in more rounds than I received any votes: 6 compared to 4.
  1. In round 5, my immunity campaign generated 8 votes. (8-5-4-3)
  2. In round 10, after participating in gathering votes against Spangled and xof, and also being asked to be part of Vash's plan against Meme, it is highly likely I received one of the two strike votes. (4-4-4-1-1) I was saved based on my friendship with Gork.
  3. In round 13, I received 2 votes. (4-3-2-1-1) I asked Malkon in the last 5 minutes of the round to vote for me. The goal was ensuring one of ani, Vash, or Cheery went home, and that Vash didn't get immunity. I perceived myself as an unlikely intentional target, and that if I was wrong, Gameplay would save me. I remain unsure if the second vote was from one of the two strikes, or not.
  4. In round 18, I received 2 votes from Meme and N, as part of the plan to intentionally tie the round. (2-2-2)
By specific comparison with N:
  1. In round 1, N got 2 votes; presumably 1 was chamber. (12-7-2-1-1-1-1)
  2. In round 2, his sole voter was probably chamber. (10-9-1-1-1-1-1)
  3. N received 1 vote in round 3: quite possibly a strike vote, as there were 4 strikes. (11-6-2-1-1-1-1)
  4. In round 9, N received 4 votes, tying with Gork, but was saved due to Haschel seeing his potential. (7-4-4)
  5. In round 11, N received 1 vote, possibly from Cheery's strike or perhaps Vash. (6-4-2-1)
  6. In round 12, N received 1 non-random vote. Likely from xof. (6-4-1-1)
  7. In round 14, N received 1 non-random vote. (4-2-2-1)
  8. In round 17, N received 1 non-random vote. Likely from Vash. (4-2-1)
  9. In round 18, N was voted for by DV and me as part of the intentional tie plan. (2-2-2)
  10. In round 20, N received 2 votes from Spangled and Meme. (2-2-1)
  11. In round 21, N was given immunity (3-1).
The tie plan above was what I opened the round with wanting, and eventually gained agreement on. My social position as of Malkon leaving was of Vash's biggest threat to board control, but also who N/Meme/DV each individually wanted to work with most. Booting Vash-and-then-Spangled positioned me to make a choice with Meme as to a guaranteed member of F2 who would then pick between us. I believed either of them would have chosen me.

Something else I did for fun, but also to improve my social position, was talking to everyone. I joked to Formerfish early on about forming an animal username alliance with him and Cheery. This actually contributed to him trusting me with key information a couple of rounds later. By round 10, I had had at least one individual private conversation with every living player. In a game where one stray random vote can cause your demise, I felt this effort to make generally positive impressions would make a difference for me.

I was all business with zor and Spangled. Spangled lost my trust early on by complaining about feeling left out of discord goings-on, but then appearing disinterested at my alliance offer. I had less genuine concern than zor about personally being targeted when fear of column A inevitably peaked, which made it difficult for us to strategically connect. I think getting all 5 of us to jury phase helped my late game survivability greatly, and that had always factored into my column A spirit. Due to IPS and DV having already been targeted by FF/xof's "side" and due to gameplay and zor being less socially connected, I felt the column as a whole shielded me. Column A received immunity 4 times, which was also nice.

IPS was fun and pretty trustworthy when we were able to talk. Had round 5 played out less awkwardly, I think we would've worked together more closely earlier in the game. His elimination was unfortunate for me, but I recovered. Cheery was fun to chat with intermittently. I enjoyed talking with ani about food and our jobs, but it never transitioned very well to game talk, and I think booting him when I did was important for me.

Xof and Vash were my frenemies: there may have been alternate paths that would have allowed me to be more genuine with them. On the path I chose, I tried to represent myself as being empathetic to their situations, but unsure how to best time the merging of our agendas. In reality, I felt unlikely to be caught in the crossfire with things as is, and thus never very seriously considered muddying my loyalties. Transitioning to animal pic based talk with Vash was one of my best decisions all game.

I spoke to Malkon, Meme, DV, and gameplay every round they lived. They were my lifelines, and it's my journey with them that I'll remember most.

I am thankful to N for bringing me this far. I have tried to balance not being too tryhard with memorializing my experience. I enjoyed our low key strategy chats in almost every round, and your carefree presence helped me remember that it's just a game. A game that I'm sad to see you imply you would only deserve pity votes in.
Last edited by KittyMo on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

What happened in round 5 again? Nothing malicious I genuinely forgot
Show

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Dang I didn't get to ninja edit a comma :oops:
In post 405, KittyMo wrote:
Spoiler:
I think I'm going to have to give it to my immunity campaign round in general. There was a lot of excitement, what with the pretense of the fake plan to boot gameplay in Meme's First 10 discord alliance. In reality, FF's alliance was actually trying to snipe IPS and my core alliance was actually trying to snipe FF. Having an immunity campaign going on in the midst of me trying to protect two other allies was pretty risky business - I was close with gameplay, and to a lesser extent IPS. I hoped the immunity run would at least help distance me from being seen as close to Meme/Malkon because Meme in particular had been very vocally against his allies going for immunity.

Other fun things going on: Pretty early on in the round, I believe Haschel hinted to Malkon that he knew xof was being very sketchy, and then made a groupchat with Malkon, Cheery and IPS. Haschel appeared to be waiting for Cheery to actually show up before he was going to reveal that ani had leaked him info about the alliance/plot to kill IPS. So we figure that we should just let Malkon pretend to have originally learned this from Haschel and make it appear their group of the 4 is the source of the plan to save IPS. Unfortunately, Haschel ended up taking so long to reveal anything that we were no longer sure if we had the votes to actually save IPS without moving my vote. I really wanted to stay put to appear unaffiliated.

We didn't realize ani had flipped his vote from what he told FF's alliance he was doing. So we thought we needed a 5th FF vote to tie FF with IPS and rely on chamber still wanting revenge. It was too late to flip any Australians. gameplay was understandably nervous and wanted us to just take the safe route of eliminating IPS since they weren't close. I'm trying to convince GP that FF is a sketchball for insisting I keep my vote on GP (...while I'm still voting GP...) I'm still clinging on to hope N will wake up early and leaving him desperate messages. Meanwhile, Malkon in the last 40 minutes is trying everything to get zor to move his vote off me onto FF...but it turned out zor got suspicious that people were trying to kill me. He alluded in column chat to the fact that he was getting concerning whispers in his ear. In the last I think 7 minutes I end up having to beg zor to vote FF. It gave zor more information than I liked, but it seemed to ultimately pay off.

I really put my heart into my pitch for immunity, hoping to get votes from people I'd barely/never spoken to so the people that I did wouldn't need to. Managing to get 8 people on me (actually 9 before talking Zor out of voting me!) in a round with a lot of conflicting agendas felt impressive.
^ spoilered cuz long ish, but tl;dr I ended up trying to save you while pretending to your face to be afk

"plz don't swear" -- N
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Round 5 was freaking clutch.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Oh yeah that thanks for that
Show

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”