[Complex] Survivor:Powervs.Courage vs.Wisdom:CongratsRevali!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by pablito »

I liked this game, especially inventory. Congrats Vash. Thank you mods.
Sup, later.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 22, Klick wrote:Congrats Vash!

Espe you're pretty awesome :)
D'awww
Don't @ me.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

Now that I'm taking a break in packing, I just want to pop in and say I am so proud of all of you players here, you played your hearts out and this game wouldn't have been half of it without you, and I am grateful that you came and played our game. DN, kloud, and Vash you all had such different paths to the end and that was such a good FTC from all of you, I'm very impressed. Congrats on finally not being second place, Vash. Your cockroach style play finally paid off.

I wanna thank Malkon for bringing me this crazy idea almost 2 years ago, I had a lot of fun taming your idea down and making this monstrosity with you. You have such a passion for all the projects you work on, and your enthusiasm is contagious. I wanna thank CM1 for joining our team way late into the design phase. We would have been lost without you. You brought such amazing ideas and organization to this. Your spreadsheets made this a dream to moderate, and we were a well-oiled machine thanks to the automation you built into them. I have loved moderating with both of you, and I can't wait to see what else you both bring to the LSG world, though please don't try to beat 22/24 on the rubric okay? It tends to go over badly ;) I also want to thank BrightSkies for the amazing banners and art that they made. These were so beautiful and you really tied the game together. And you are the best cheerleader anybody could ask for. You were always there to cheer us up when things were getting us down, you helped playtest so many of these challenges and totally slaughtered us in some of them. You're an amazing dose of sunshine and support, and your cute gif game is on point. I want to thank Monty and CC for looking over this game and helping to make it better and more understandable, and playtesting with us. Thank you for making this game possible.

I also want to thank all of you spectators, you only added to the entertainment of this game and I appreciate all of your comments and feedback. And Inventory only was as good as the posts you put into it.

And thank you to the temple of time, while we didn't end up needing any of you to replace, thank you for being there. Casting for this game was incredibly competitive and we had to cut 10 people, all of whom we debated long and hard over our choices. And we appreciate you being willing to step in, and we apologize that you only got to watch.

And just, all of you players, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you put into this game. I love you all, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to put all of this effort into. Stay fabulous and amazing.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Thanks for all the congrats, fam! And thanks to the mods for hosting this game, y'all are great.

Oh also, for xof specifically.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by xofelf »

*Ugh*, I'd like to go back and uncast you.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 29, xofelf wrote:*Ugh*, I'd like to go back and uncast you.
Sorry, no takebacks.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Awoo »

AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by AcRv »

In all honesty that balancing durians game was really awesome and the only problem I have with it was that it didn't count for anything.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:25 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 32, AcRv wrote:In all honesty that balancing durians game was really awesome and the only problem I have with it was that it didn't count for anything.
Ayy you finally played a game and didn’t get voted out immediately before or after me! (We can keep the part about me not playing quiet)
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:21 am

Post by zoraster »

I know I'm late, but congratulations Vash. Super happy to see you win.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 32, AcRv wrote:In all honesty that balancing durians game was really awesome and the only problem I have with it was that it didn't count for anything.
You can thank BROseidon for that one. He made it for Nexus, and I borrowed it from him again here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Shadoweh »

"thank"
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by AcRv »

In post 33, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Ayy you finally played a game and didn’t get voted out immediately before or after me! (We can keep the part about me not playing quiet)
I was half expecting to see you in the reveal just because I just kinda assumed it was our destiny.
xofelf wrote:
You can thank BROseidon for that one. He made it for Nexus, and I borrowed it from him again here.
I wrote an entire essay on how to play that game effectively. It was beautiful.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

So, for my first go at modding a game, this has been amazing, I want to thank everyone for making my first time so great <3

When I was first brought on and was shown the format of the game, I was in awe, everything was so interesting and I was hyped for this game from day 1, honestly thank you Malkon and Xof for bringing me on for this, it's been about a year since I was brought on and it's been an experience. The best part of everything has been all the planning, I've loved spending time with Xof and Malkon and it's been so much fun, as I'm sure you can tell from my username, modding is something I've always loved doing in other places but never done it for a survivor game and these 2 have helped make my first time amazing.

Massive shout out to Brightskies, when I was offered a role on the mod team I was asked if I could do graphics and I basically roped my girlfriend into doing it cos I knew I'd be terrible at it but I really wanted to be a part of the team and she went above and beyond with these graphics, like holy wow everything was stunning and beautiful!

Congratulations to Vash for winning but also to Kloud and DN, it was so close and I think you should all be proud of yourselves! This was by far the best cast I could've imagined and everyone was amazing, as spectators it was so entertaining to watch because everyone was super active in their confessionals and keeping us up to date on things, so thank you everyone for that.
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”