LSG Character Poll 2020

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Chapter 9: Goat Safari

Trinket is almost asleep at the commentators desk. It's been a fairly uneventful day since the initial cornucopia bloodbath, and dusk came and went with no further action. Despite this, Flickerman still seems to be just as upbeat and jovial as always.

"...and we'll be reaching midnight here in about an hour, folks. A quick recap; we've seen the players scatter all around the arena since that initial fight, with very few meeting one another. In fact, the few who have seem to have teamed up! Districts 11 and 12 are, of course, still holding the Cornucopia together."

"Quite right, Caesar!" Effie wakes herself up enough to take her cue, "An unlikely pairing of tributes, Judy from 5 and Ted Cruz from 7, were earlier chased away from the Cornucopia by this group. They chose to team up rather than fight! They're still stranded in the open grasslands though, so they're going to need to find shelter if they want any rest at all tonight."

"And of course, the pair of careers are still lurking on the edge of the forest, near the cornucopia. Perhaps waiting for their chance to get revenge on 11 and 12 for Susan's death? We'll have to wait and-"

Effie suddenly jumps in, squeaking excitedly and pointing at one of the feeds. "We have action!"

"Well, that's a quick lesson in where to set up camp. Never sleep out in the open!" Caesar chuckles. Effie is sitting there in shock, having never seen anyone move as fast as Bill had there. Poor Scruff never stood a chance.

"And it seems everything's happening at once now!"

"River had a solid idea sleeping in that tree, but it seems Leon had the same plan? Has he seen her? He's climbing and... Yes, yes, he's seen her! And she's still fast asleep!"

Both of the commentators fall silent as they watch the event unfold on the feeds, Leon climbing closer and closer to the sleeping Song. He's so silent that both of them jump when they hear the sudden crack, and watch him fall.

"Oh my gosh!"

Caesar once again lets out his patented laugh. "Well, that certainly seems to have woken River, but it would seem that the threat to her has been dealt with."

Effie jumps in again as Caesar tilts his head, listening to his earpiece. "Well, it's high time we go to this chase..."

"No time! There's bigger happenings elsewhere!"

"It seems Grouch and Rust chose this as their moment to strike! And Oaki's spotted them! But he's not waking the others. What's going on here? Is he... talking them down?"

Trinket gasps. "Why yes! He's keeping his distance but they seem to be talking. And what's this now?"

The commentators watch in amazement as Oaki enters the Cornucopia, the two careers looking on with interest. And Caesar winces as all three of the sleeping tributes are quickly eliminated.

"I think that might be a betrayal for the history books."

“As exciting as that last one was, it appears another exciting moment might be happening!” Trinket says as the camera moves into Cave of Regigigas. Viewers can see Hercule Poirot from District 5 sleeping just inside, clearly using the cave to shield himself from the rain, but approaching from the lower corner is Zod from District 7 who has a knife and an evil looking smile on his face as he approaches.

“Oh wow, are we going to get another death?!” Flickerman states as his eyes are glued to the screen.

Zod clearly has the intent to kill as the screen shows him walking up to Hercule. Just as he raises the knife Poirot sits up a bit and cowers, but then both seem to pause as the sound of...goats?...starts to rumble from deep within the cave.

Before either can react, the camera begins to tremble as a large amount of goats swarms both of the tributes.

Neither commentator says anything until the goats finally run out of the cave in retreat. As the dust settles, one of the tributes stands up, while the other remains motionless on the ground.

It’s just then that a cannon sounds as Zod’s face lights up on the screen.

“A...pack of...wild goats...just trampled Zod to death...this truly is a unique arena this year.” Flickerman says a bit flabbergasted.

Before doing anything else, Poirot carefully reaches for an envelope which the camera zooms in on, with the words “Sponsor: Goat Safari” scrawled on the front. As he opens the letter, the camera reads:

“Do not die Hercule” and is signed by Dr. Kawazu Flim Gallagher.

“It appears a last minute sponsor has decided to give Poirot a 2nd chance in these games, will he be able to rise to the occasion?” Trinket says after taking a minute to digest. “In the meantime, let’s honor the tributes we have lost today.”

Spoiler: #18-#13

Scruff McGruff

Survivor: PD (8/21)

Score: 7.143
StDev: 1.610

Leon Kennedy

Survivor: PD (7/21)

Score: 7.167
StDev: 2.038

Magda

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (6/21)

Score: 7.176
StDev: 1.510

Kass

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (5/21)

Score: 7.353
StDev: 1.579

Ancient Oven

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (4/21)

Score: 7.412
StDev: 2.347

Zod (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (3/23)

Score: 7.500
StDev: 2.273
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Noraa »

Such a bootiful pagetoppity but I also don't know any of the people so that's fun O_O
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 50, Malkon05 wrote:Ancient Oven

i officially don't understand this site anymore
green shirt thursdays
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:59 am

Post by xofelf »

Beep boop.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Skelda »

Baaaaaaaaaa bitches

We stan goats
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 52, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 50, Malkon05 wrote:Ancient Oven

i officially don't understand this site anymore
Ancient Oven was a great character! Better than Sidon? Maybe not, but that's the path you choose when you're a villain.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ancient oven was awful
green shirt thursdays
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Initiating Apology protocol Alpha 2. DesignateOven approximates grief for your unappreciation, DesignateSidon. Here is a confection baked at full-speed convenience to hasten the reintegration of our strategic alliance.

Spoiler: HEARTFELT-FEELINGS.TXT
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I was betting Oven would be the #1 character this year
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In terms of being A Character I wonder who in the newer games could possibly top Oaki
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by kdowns »

I just realized Bobfather got beat out by scruff
CrystalCats18
CrystalCats18
Ninja
CrystalCats18
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by CrystalCats18 »

In post 51, Noraa wrote:Such a bootiful pagetoppity but I also don't know any of the people so that's fun O_O

Hi I don’t know you, but I purple you

(pls get that reference or I will cry)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 61, CrystalCats18 wrote:
In post 51, Noraa wrote:Such a bootiful pagetoppity but I also don't know any of the people so that's fun O_O

Hi I don’t know you, but I purple you

(pls get that reference or I will cry)
Now's where I'm supposed to make you cry right?
Nah I don't wanna break ur heart. Borahae <3
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:30 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Chapter 10: Wait… Another Sponsor?!

“After that whole crazy cave incident, it appears our contestants have calmed down a bit. A number of them actively avoiding conflict by hiding or trying to gather food quietly. It’s been almost 4 days since this game began and although we have lost a number of tributes, the ones who are left are very very scrappy.” Flickerman says, trying to fill the air time as nothing has happened in the last day or so. A couple close incidents, but nothing exciting. He wonders if and when the Game Maker is planning on doing anything super interesting or if this snooze fest is going to continue. There’s only so many times he knows he’s going to be able to sit through an entire day of barely any conflict.

“It does rather seem that the final 12 are biding their time, so to speak.” Trinket says with the same bored-ish look on her face. The sentiments hold true for most people watching the games. People are mostly ready for events to happen and things to go down so they can move on with their lives rather than just wait forever.

“Is there, anything of note?” Trinket says as she looks through the various video feeds and scrolls through them.

“Oh, wait!” Flickerman says as he looks at a screen. “I think something is actually happening over at Cave of Regigigas finally!” He proclaims as the screen zooms in. Although at first, it doesn’t look like much is happening, viewers can see Hercule finishing gathering some supplies before heading south.

It takes a couple more minutes, but the previous trio that had worked together at the cornucopia arrive, with Oaki, Rust & Grouch. As they arrive, it appears they are scouting the area for loot and gathering.

Rust & Grouch seem to be inspecting the body of Zod when all of a sudden, Grouch slumps to the ground, a small wooden stick sticking out of the back of his head. Rust immediately leaps to his feet as Oaki and him face off.

There is nothing to prompt this particular backstab, unless people were paying attention and seeing that Oaki saw Hercule’s footprints walking south. It appears the little woodland critter is a calculating killer and is going for 3 kills, 2 now, and then likely going to head south after Hercule.

“That was so surprising! I really thought these three were going to get along a lot more.” Trinket says as she has her eyes glued to the screen. “But if anything Oaki clearly shows he’s a bit of a wildcard and definitely isn’t afraid to make things exciting!” She claps her hands and watches more.

Oaki pulls out another really sharp stick while Rust grabs the stick that was used to kill Grouch. They both run at each other, essentially having a stick off. There are many wooden clanks and the two exchange heated intense moves, clearly learned from the training arena. Although it seems like Rust has the early edge, Oaki uses his environment really well to his surroundings.

“It’s getting more heated folks as the two seem to be running out of stamina!” Flickerman exclaims and then watches them take a few steps back. “Looks like this is it!”

As Flickerman gets excited, Rust appears to take a running leap at Oaki, who seems flustered for some reason. As Rust is about to land, Oaki suddenly makes a quick motion and the knife Zod had previously is shown gouging into Rust who falls right on top of it. The light leaves Rust’s eyes as Oaki waddles out from under him and goes “yahahaha!”

He then grabs the knife, finds Hercule’s tracks, and begins to follow them south.

“That was riveting!” Trinket exclaims with glee and is about to continue commenting when suddenly there’s an alert on the other screen. “Oh what’s this? It appears Urbosa and Jake have met at the Blair Tree and had a bit of a tussle!” She says as the screen comes up.

Urbosa is clearly more physical than Jake who seems worn out when his face appears. Plus Urbosa seems to be pulling sponsors out of thin air. Apparently, she is a heavy favorite to win this hunger games. She uses her sponsors well and Jake finally takes an injury to the side. He winces and then begins to sprint to the south. Urbosa cackles and then follows, although it appears they are pretty evenly matched in speed, in spite of Jake’s injury. As they run off, River Song’s head peers out from the top of the tree having watched the battle. She slowly jumps down and scampers off undetected.

“Wow! Urbosa is so strong. It’s incredible to watch the sheer power she possesses. Also River Song made a very strategic play not to engage in this battle. Will Jake be able to keep up this intense pace? I think-” He pauses and looks to another screen. “What’s this? I think we are going to have a clash folks!”

The screen shifts to see three tributes, Master Kohga, Judy and Ted who leave Gallagher’s shack. Although Judy and Ted apparently working together, having gathered supplies from the building as they head north, Master Kohga seems to have been stalking them, waiting for a moment to take them down. Based on the path trajectory, they are going to run smack dab into Jake and Urbosa who are running at full speed.

“Here we go!” Trinket says as she braces for this.

In a small clearing in between the Shack and the Tree, Jake runs out of the bushes, his side still bleeding as he looks around for a way out. He starts heading in the direction of the cornucopia as both Judy and Ted appear. He holds up his one hand as they immediately draw their weapons and shouts “SHE’S COMING” at them.

They look confused until the hulking form of Urbosa appears from behind the bushes. In the confusion, Jake takes the moment and scampers off into the forested area, still bleeding profusely.

Judy and Ted look at each other and then point their weapons at Urbosa, looking like they will take her on two to one. Urbosa seems irritated because it means Jake will get away, but as she cracks her neck she faces the other two pulling out yet another sponsor that the camera’s didn’t catch. A giant dagger that looks as long as her arm. She grins.

The three rush at each other and there is an all out brawl, items thrown, blades clashing, some dextrous saves. Ultimately though, Urbosa gets a hit on Ted who staggers back and in that moment Judy tries to go for a cheap shot, which Urbosa somehow predicts with another sponsor giving her super lightning fast reflexes and with a correct jab, fells Judy in one swoop as her body is sliced in two.

Urbosa then walks forward and Ted falls back holding his head up. Urbosa grins and then takes the blade and rams it through his head.

In the blink of an eye, Urbosa takes the blade and then thrusts it behind her into Master Kohga who apparently was waiting in the shadows for the other two to wear her down. Unfortunately, Urbosa and her multitude of sponsors just prove to be too much for him as he slides off her blade.

3 bodies lay in the field as the camera pans to Urbosa who puts her blade away, flexes a bit, grins to the camera and then looks around for Jake’s blood trail before continuing the pursuit. It does appear she is a little winded from the fight though as Jake has a huge head start and she is having to catch her breath and retain her stamina.

“Just incredible.” Trinket looks in awe. “What an incredible display of raw power, she could very well win this whole thing.” She looks to Flickerman who nods and agrees.

“Very impressive.” He says. The canons then fire for the fallen.

Spoiler: #12-#8

Master Kohga

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (3/21)

Score: 7.529
StDev: 1.419

Rust Cohle

Survivor: PD (6/21)

Score: 7.615
StDev: 1.044

Grouch Cop

Survivor: PD (5/21)

Score: 7.769
StDev: 1.301

Judy Hopps

Survivor: PD (4/21)

Score: 7.786
StDev: 1.847

Ted Cruz (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (2/23)

Score: 8.000
StDev: 1.491
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

PD lost so many soldiers today. o7
You Are Worth It
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Pine »

We're still in it, frenemy!

Even if I am leaking...

"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Skelda »

PD represent!!! We're 3 of the final 7! Also Judy deserves better. She was a 10 from me.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 66, Skelda wrote:PD represent!!! We're 3 of the final 7! Also Judy deserves better. She was a 10 from me.
And nine of the 24 who made it to the arena.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Noraa »

who is 1 :O?
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Chapter 11: The End Nears

"Well, it looks like our remaining tributes are converging on two locations! Poirot is heading towards Kazawu Falls, where Penelope Garcia has been holed up almost since the beginning of this game. Oaki is tracking Poirot, and Bill seems to have picked up on Oaki's trail! I imagine we'll see some action there soon."

"But the action right now is at the Cornucopia!"

Urbosa approaches the Cornucopia slowly, but with a look of determination on her face. A haphazard barricade has been erected at the entrance - weapon racks, rucksacks, an oven, anything that was in the cornucopia and could be pushed to the front has been.

She grins as she reaches the entrance. How kind of Jake to leave her all this choice of weaponry!

The oven is quickly tossed aside, revealing the silhouette slumped against the back wall. Is he... already dead? She enters cautiously, her trusty spear at the ready. As she takes another step closer, her eyes adjust to the darkness a little better. The silhouette has... feathers?

Her instincts kick in, and she's already turning around as Jake leaps at her from behind. He's fast enough to avoid the tip of the spear, but he's sent flying as he takes a hard blow to his side. There's a loud CRACK as he collides with the wall, falling to the floor.

Urbosa raises the spear to finish the job, although from the look of Jake, she needn't bother. But before she can bring it down, she freezes, then drops to the floor. An arrow whistles as it passes through the space where her head was moments ago.

River is still frantically trying to notch another arrow as Urbosa bears down on her. She fumbles and drops the bow, watching the spear rise as Urbosa leaps into the air...

"HEY!"

The shout from the Cornucopia isn't all that loud, but it's enough to distract Urbo for just a moment. And a moment is all River needed. She rolls forward, thrusting the arrow out in front of her with both hands... and that's right where Urbosa lands. She looks down in shock, but she was already just about running on adrenaline, and it's only moments before life has left her.

River stands up, still shaking from shock. Jake is unsteadily leaning on a weapon rack, grinning at her. He gives a mock salute, and then collapses to the ground.

"Well folks, that was quite the fight! But no time to dawdle - it would seem the other four tributes are about to face off!"

Indeed, Poirot has reached Kawazu Falls. Trinket squints at her feeds - the map clearly shows that Penelope is here, but where? She's nowhere on any of the cameras. Poirot kneels down, seemingly to drink, but suddenly seems a good deal more interested in the dirt at the edge of the falls than he is in the river itself.

And suddenly, he's speaking.

"I hear you,
mon ami
. Zere eez no reason we cannot talk zis out."

He gets to his feet, turning around as Oaki emerges from the bushes behind him.

"Yehehehehe." Oaki looks delighted. "You've good hearing for your age, old man! What do you suggest?"

It's another few minutes before Bill the Butcher approaches the scene, keeping to the shadows. His hatchet at the ready, he edges towards the stream, knowing full well people have been here before him. He never lets his guard down as he takes a short drink, then backs into the shadows again.

It's only after the cannon fires that Poirot emerges, Oaki sitting on his shoulder.

"Yahahaha! But how did you know?"

"Ze leetle grey zells,
mon ami
. Notice how ze water runs red at ze base of ze waterfall, but not at ze top? Zere eez clearly something in ze water."

He sighs. "It eez my belief zat we are not ze only two to have figured zat out, mon ami. See ze tracks zat lead away from ze water before zey have reached a point close enough to drink?"

Oaki chuckles as the two walk away, Poirot telling him to keep his eyes peeled. Had Poirot headed north instead of west, he may have found Penelope, slowly bleeding out where Oaki had left them. Perhaps it was for the best he did not, especially with their killer perched on his shoulder.

Spoiler: #7-#4

Penelope Garcia

Survivor: PD (3/21)

Score: 8.077
StDev: 1.115

Jake Peralta

Survivor: PD (2/21)

Score: 8.462
StDev: 1.391

Bill the Butcher

Survivor: Flash Mob (1/16)

Score: 8.636
StDev: 1.286

Urbosa

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (2/21)

Score: 8.647
StDev: 1.730
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

let's fucking go River
To be clear: quack
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Pine »

@Penelope:

It is right and proper that we should go out together. Pity it wasn't at one another's hands.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

<3 pity.
You Are Worth It
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Chapter 12: Atop The Cornucopia

“This is it folks, just three tributes left! Who knows what the Game Maker is going to do to make this more interesting!” Flickerman says as he looks.

Oaki and Hercule are on one side of the map, while River Song is on the other. On paper it looks like the two sides won’t interact and that Oaki and Hercule will eventually have to turn on each other.

“Oh, speaking of which, it looks like something interesting is happening!” Trinket exclaims as the camera goes to River Song. She is standing over the fallen body of Jake whom she avenged. All of a sudden, the camera begins to shake a bit as she looks around, and suddenly water begins to form all around her from the ground. She quickly looks around and the camera shows that all major land masses have vanished aside from the cornucopia.

She begins to make a sprint for it as the water slowly rises up to her ankles. As she sprints she sees another figure in the distance approaching from the opposite side, but as the water has now begun to rise above her knee caps she doesn’t have time to worry about it. She arrives at the cornucopia just as it reaches her waist, the camera watching the whole time as she makes a leap for an indentation in the side, using it to pull herself up and slowly she ascends to the top.

“It appears the Game Maker has removed the rest of the arena and is forcing the contestants to both meet atop the cornucopia this year! A very iconic place to end the Games!” Flickerman says with a cheer. “The final three have survived all elements thrown at them, and it all comes down to one final duel. Which of our three contenders will come out on top? Will it be River Song, who took out probably one of the strongest competitors to win and has been very strategic about her choices in the game thus far? Oaki who has the highest kill count of the three? Or will it be Hercule Poirot who has apparently the favor of the Game Maker on his side? It’s going to be one for the history books, that’s for sure!”

The camera goes back to seeing Oaki and Hercule finish scaling the cornucopia on the other side of River Song. She already has her bow drawn.

“Looks like River Song is making quick work of this. Will she be able to take out both opponents at once though?” Trinket asks as she looks in anticipation.

“It iz, how you say, futile to rezist, non?” Hercule says while twirling his moustache. “You cannot ‘ope to win thees battle, mon cheri!” He takes out a rapier he picked up along the way. “En garde!” He gets in a fighting pose.

In the blink of an eye River Song fires an arrow that whizzes past Hercule and with a grunt and thud he looks behind to see Oaki skewered into the side of the cornucopia.

“You’re welcome.” River Song puts her bow down and holds up her hands. “He was trying something sneaky and was going to gouge your neck with a sharp stick.”

Hercule looks white in the face and puts down his weapon. “Well, er, thanks Mlle Song. But we still have to do ze battle, non?” He raises an eyebrow.

“I have a solution. I’m kinda tired of them always having a winner and forcing the final two to fight each other.” She smiles and walks up holding out a small satchel. Nightlock. Anyone who went to training would know consuming these would cause almost instant death. “How about we don’t give them a winner this year?” She raises an eyebrow back.

“Very very interesting idea, it iz quite incroyable that you would chooze to do zis with moi!” Hercule says as he walks up. “Okay, why not?” He holds out his hands.

She pours some into his and then nods. “Okay 3...2...1…” She puts the berries to her mouth at the same time as Hercule.

“STOP!”

Both of the finalists look at each other and then look up as they both dive back.

The clouds part as a figure swoops in from the sky with a blade that looks three times as long as his own body. Clad in black and silver, the man stabs the Cornucopia, splitting a crack down the middle that nearly breaks it in half, the two sides swerve a bit in the raging waters below before finally stabilizing a bit.

River Song and Hercule each look at their perspective platforms as they look up to see the one...the only…

“...President...Snowiroth?” Flickerman asks as he watches the screen. “Uhhh this...is…”

Trinket’s jaw is dropped so large she doesn’t have words. Neither commentator know...how to comment on the bizarre spectacle they see in front of them.

“No one dares defy the capitol or deny the people a winner! So if you won’t do it...THEN I WILL!” Snowiroth grins and then races at Hercule. The Belgian barely has time to draw his blade when the sword collides. It seems to be held off a moment before slicing through the rapier in half.

Just as Snowiroth is about to deliver the final blow, an arrow hits his shoulder. He grimaces and looks over to see River Song, bow drawn, ready for a battle.

He leaps in the air towards her platform, blade drawn as she fires a few more arrows, knocking him off balance, and then rolling out of the way as he lands on the platform, less than gracefully. She immediately fires two more arrows before ducking as he swings his blade.

She is a force, seemingly ready for any attack he throws at her. Dodging and firing arrows seems to work for a while, until Snowiroth manages to finally slice her arm. She grunts and rolls to the side. Her bow falls into the murky waters below.

Snowiroth grins and walks up to her as she tries to push herself back to her feet, but her injured arm causing her too much pain. She winces and looks up at him as the blade is pointed to her face.

“I think it’s time to end it, wouldn’t you say Miss Song?” He chuckles and then brings the blade back. River song turns away, wincing, but instead of an impact all she hears is a grunt from the President of panem.

She looks up to see Hercule having jabbed the stick that was supposed to kill him from oaki into Snowiroth’s head and he looks like he is in agony. He drops the sword.

Hercule then walks over, picking up the sword, barely and shoves it into the President’s back.

“I owe you, do I not?” He asks River Song with a grin as he backs off of the dead body in the middle of the floating cornucopia.

“I...suppose you do.” River Song nods, allowing Hercule to pick her up. She winces, this victory would not have come without the brave efforts for Monsieur Hercule Poirot.

She then stands as a camera flies in on a drone and grabs Hercule’s hand. “Panem, I present to you...the winner of the 76.128595u9895895th games…”

Spoiler: #3-#1

Oaki

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (1/21)

Score: 8.882
StDev: 1.495

River Song

Hybrid: Hunger Games (1/23)

Score: 9.300
StDev: 0.823

Hercule Poirot

Survivor: PD (1/21)

Score: 9.308
StDev: 1.182

“...Can...she do that?” Flickerman looks to Effie.

“I mean...he did technically just kill the president of Panem…” Trinket shrugs. “Why not.” She says and then slowly claps as everyone else claps as well. For the first time in...well...some point above 76 years, Panem can finally know peace under the rule of a non dictator.

And before the final credits roll, we are taken to the Game Maker’s chair, where atop the throne, Dr Kawazu Flim Gallagher breaks the fourth wall looking at the audience, and says for the last time, “Kawazu Kawazu Kawazu Kilimanjaro Kilimanjaro Kilimanjaro Guadalajara Guadalajara Guadalajara Ravioli Ravioli Give Me The Formuoli Kawazu Kawazu Kawazu Chiaotsu Chiaotsu Chiaotsu (R.I.P.) (R.I.P.) (R.I.P.) Kawazu Kawazu Kawazu Android Android Android (16) Android Android Android (18) What happens to 17? What happens to 17? What happens to 17? Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Kawazu Kawazu Kawazu Faced Faced Faced He's A Professor Of Being A Dog He's A Professor Of Being A Dog He's A Professor Of Being A Dog”.

And to you, the audience, we express our gratitude for tuning in every year, experiencing a victory well earned and seeing a record that was meant to stand the tests of time finally broken.

Until next year, this is Malkon and Meme, signing off saying for the final time…

Spoiler: Spoiler
CONGRATULATIONS HERCULE POIROT ON YOUR MOMENTUS WIN. BON TRAVAIL!!!

ALSO A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO RIVER SONG WHO ALSO BROKE THAT RECORD ALONGSIDE HERCULE. GOOD SHOW!

THE NEW KING AND QUEEN OF THE COTY HAVE BEEN CROWNED. WILL YOU BE NEXT? FIND OUT IN 2021 WHEN WE RETURN <3
Last edited by CaptainMeme on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Congrats
Spoiler:
Skelda
! Truly so well deserved.