LSG Character Poll 2020

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Pine »

Does it though?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Chapter 3: Caesar’s Roulette

“Ah, it seems like the remainder of the tributes this year have successfully made it to the capitol. The uprising failed and all is well again.” Flickerman smiles and holds on his hands as the crowd cheers. His grin is plastered on his face before speaking again. “The tributes spent the last night getting complete makeovers and accustomed to life in the capitol and are going to be gracing us with their presence in a bit.”

The crowd cheers. The tributes this year are really exciting and they aren’t afraid to show how anticipated they are. Some have clothing inspired by specific tributes. With 61 total having made it to the capitol though, there’s no shortage of fans.

“The amount of love and adoration in this room is so inspiring, truly the capitol is here in full force today showing support for those brave boys and girls who are about to face the gauntlet that is the arena. Your patriotism to the great nation of Panem fills my heart with so much love.” Effie places her hand on her heart and gives a very sentimental look to the crowd.

“Alright, without further ado, it is time to introduce the tributes! I will take some of them here, Ms. Trinket will take the others there. You can switch between both of us to get all of the action!” Flickerman says once the crowd has finished oohing and ahing.

One by one, the tributes are interviewed by both Caesar and Effie. They ask questions about their homes, how they are loving the capitol, how they miss their families, what they feel are their chances to win, and ultimately who they feel is their biggest competition.

Once all of the interview are done, Flickerman turns back to the crowd.

“Just wow, folks, quite an array of personalities and characters we have this year! It’s truly an impressive field of tributes, however…” He raises an eyebrow. “I think we have too many still.” He puts on a grin. “I have word from President Snow that we are going to whittle down the playing field right here, right now, on this stage!”

The crowd gasps as one by one the tributes are lined up on the stage on two tiers.

“Alright, Ms. Trinket and I have deliberated on how the interviews went, and those with the 9 worst interviews will get cut here and now being dropped into the pit of death!” He says.

The contestants look visibly nervous and one even begins to try to leave, but as he does, the floor disappears beneath him and he drops to his death.

The crowd gasps and then hollers.

“Now, if any of the rest of you try to escape, you will suffer the same fate.” Flickerman says. “Sorry I don’t make the rules.” He clears his throat. “With that though, one of you just got a second chance as I only need to cut 8 now. The others leaving this are…”

He pulls the lever.

Spoiler: #61-#53

Link

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (18/21)

Score: 4.750
StDev: 1.390

Paul Blart

Survivor: PD (16/21)

Score: 4.833
StDev: 1.946

Hunnie

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (17/21)

Score: 4.944
StDev: 1.474

Carmine Falcone

Survivor: Flash Mob (10/16)

Score: 5.100
StDev: 1.792

Pelison

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (16/21)

Score: 5.167
StDev: 1.543

O-Ren Ishii

Survivor: Flash Mob (9/16)

Score: 5.273
StDev: 2.901

Teebo

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (15/21)

Score: 5.294
StDev: 1.896

Viola Cadaverini

Survivor: Flash Mob (8/16)

Score: 5.400
StDev: 1.075

=#52

Pikachu (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (17/23)

Score: 5.444
StDev: 1.944
Last edited by CaptainMeme on Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Yet another year of my characters scoring lower than the terrible Augustus. Smh
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Skelda »

And with that, Carmine is our first winner to fall!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Skelda »

I would have liked to see Paul Blart and O-ren Ishii a bit higher, they both were fun characters
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

it feels like at least PWC is going pretty much in elim order
green shirt thursdays
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by CaptainMeme »

Chapter 4: Cart Battle Royale

After the on stage bloodbath, the remaining contestants leave, clearly visibly shaken by everything. The crowd, however, is eating this up. The excitement that at any point any number of these contestants can leave appears to be a big crowd pleaser.

“Wasn’t that just thrilling, folks?” Flickerman chuckles and waves. “Wow I still feel my heart beating at the rush of that lever pull. Exciting stuff.” He says to the crowd who generally seems to agree with his sentiments. “The tributes are now going to enjoy the rest of the night off, and tomorrow they are going to finish their introductions to the capitol with a flashy parade, which is a Hunger Games tradition!” He waved to the crowd. “Thank you all for joining tonight and I hope you’ve had a marvelous time.”

The next day, the tributes are put onto carts in the parade. They have on gaudy makeup and costumes to represent their districts. Because there are more than double the amount of tributes, a number of carts line the streets. It is quite the spectacle.

“Oh this is exquisite. This might be the best parade ever.” Trinket says as she takes her seat in the commentator booth that will soon project to the whole world. “It will be a spectacle for the ages.”

“Mmmm yes.” Flickerman says as he sits down and faces the camera. “Let’s save that enthusiasm for the audience though.”

Trinket seems a little put off, but doesn’t question it as she too faces the camera. Soon screens all across the capitol are seeing both of their hosts' faces.

“Welcome to all of Panem, to the gloriousness that is the Capitol Tribute Parade.” Trinket smiles through her lipstick. “We have quite the show for you today as all of our tributes are here to bring a bit of your districts to us and show off their pride for their home district.” She claps and looks to Flickerman.

“Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen. It is likely going to be a parade for the history books! Let’s look at them as they begin to enter on their chariots!” He points to a screen that lights up as the first few tributes are wheeled out on chariots, as promised. The horse drawn buggies look like something out of ancient Rome.

“Just breathtaking.” Trinket says as she looks at a particularly well dressed female. “This is truly as sight to be hold as-” She stops talking and her lips immediately form a look of distaste.

“Oh.” Flickerman says, joining her in a somber look. “Oh dear. It appears that some of the tributes are a little eager to get started on these games. They appear to have taken control of the chariots and are racing against their other competitors. This is quite unexpected.” He says and then his face lights up and he grins. “It’s time for a Cart Battle Royale!” He says.

Trinket looks astonished and horrified.

“Yes folks, these tributes are now turning this parade into a race and most assuredly some of them are going to crash! OOOOH There’s one now. Yikes, I don’t think he’ll be getting up from that.” Flickerman chuckles as Trinket just looks on utterly baffled on what to say or do.

Spoiler: #52-#45
=#52

Royal White Horse

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (14/21)

Score: 5.444
StDev: 1.653

Prince Sidon

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (13/21)

Score: 5.500
StDev: 3.521 (!)

=#49

Shady Shin

Survivor: Flash Mob (7/16)

Score: 5.556
StDev: 2.297

=#49

Gilly (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (16/23)

Score: 5.556
StDev: 2.186

Beetlejuice (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (15/23)

Score: 5.600
StDev: 1.350

Crystal

Survivor: Flash Mob (6/16)

Score: 5.727
StDev: 1.902

Kate Macer

Survivor: PD (15/21)

Score: 5.750
StDev: 2.179

Paulie Walnuts

Survivor: Flash Mob (5/16)

Score: 5.778
StDev: 1.641
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

People just jelly of Sidon's good looks
green shirt thursdays
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by kdowns »

... did I miss Shadow being eliminated yet or?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Awoo »

Perhaps he wasn't even on the poll in the first place.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Mistyx »

oh oops im late
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Chapter 5: What Happens In The Training Arena…

The cart racing battle ends in total carnage as the Capitol is left to clean up the mess. The 45 or so remaining tributes are ushered off back to their respective housing units while Flickerman ends the segment seeming pretty revved up while Trinket continues to look in horror.

Some time later, the tributes are given briefings on the happenings prior to the actual Hunger Games beginning, part of this includes training in the arena.

On the second day of arena training, Flickerman and Trinket decide it’s a good idea to show folks a bit of the preview that the Gamemaker’s see before scoring the tributes. Trinket specifically mentions this as a good opportunity to see the Capitol at its finest.

“And as you can see,” Trinket says as she steps through the doors to the giant building and into the granite halls. “This glorious training arena has been used for several decades now and was built in honor of the victors who have come before.” She gestures holding out her arms as she shows off the entrance hall with a smile on her face. “Just stunning, simply marvelous.” She grins and then walks down the hall as the camera follows.

Flickerman takes a moment to readjust himself. It’s been awhile since he’s ventured outside of his studio or the commentator booth and he is a little nervous to see how the day will turn out. While Trinket has the eyes and ears of Panem on her, he enjoys a moment of solitude. Mentally preparing for the next part that President Snow has asked him to do, in tandem with their training of course. Although he finds it a bit odd that he would be asked to help in seemingly game related things to whittle down the crowd. All-in-all he finds it strange.

Once he has composed himself, however, he joins back up just as Trinket reaches the door and opens up.

He looks to the camera in a hushed voice as it shows inside. “We will now see the tributes as they are practicing survival techniques and tactics for their up and coming Arena battles. Watch as that one over there performs a javelin throw.”

Trinket watches the guy throw the spear and then gasps as it impales another tribute. The thrower looks horrified. Trinket can’t for the life of her figure out why these accidents keep happening as they film, and the camera doesn’t stop as the tribute falls dead.

Soon a fight erupts and just as the camera and both hosts are ushered a way, the sound of tributes screaming out in agony can be heard.

Once outside, Flickerman takes a deep breath, looks at the camera and with a grin he goes. “Well, I guess it’s true what they say, what happens in the training arena, stays in the training arena. Isn’t that right Effie?”

He looks to her, but the only motion she can make is one of shock and utter dismay.

Spoiler: #44-#38

Birdo (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (14/23)

Score: 5.800
StDev: 2.150

Cheddar

Survivor: PD (14/21)

Score: 5.818
StDev: 1.250

Lucifer Morningstar

Survivor: PD (13/21)

Score: 5.923
StDev: 2.060

=#39

Chase

Survivor: PD (12/21)

Score: 6.000
StDev: 1.206

=#39

Tracer (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (13/23)

StDev: 2.211

=#39

Robbie

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (12/21)

StDev: 2.318

Revali

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (11/21)

Score: 6.118
StDev: 2.176
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

robbie was robbied
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:11 am

Post by kdowns »

A round with no Flash mob deaths
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:26 am

Post by kdowns »

Oh and a second winner dead.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

robbie was something special alright
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:52 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Chapter 6: The Tribute Feast

Only 37 tributes remain. 81 were reaped at the beginning, but nearly 45 have been eliminated before the actual games have even started. As Trinket ponders this, she has to get ready for the next session. Flickerman has informed her that this is another President Snow sponsored event, likely meaning that more will die today. She knows from the last few rounds she has to steel herself. This is the job she signed up for and it is a price one pays to live in the capitol, to watch these children from their districts fight each other to the death, as penance for the wars that lead to the current state of affairs.

This is the price of living.

She pampers her nose a bit with powder before finally getting up and going to join Flickerman in the area where they are to be set up, and takes a deep breath before entering the giant banquet hall. A tribute feast, so to speak.

“Hello, esteemed colleague. I presume sleep found you well?” She says as she walks over and shakes his extended hand. A smile is on her face.

“Why yes, Ms. Trinket, slept sound. Just was putting the finishing touches on our festivities for the evening, glad you are here in one piece. Are you doing well?” He asks as he leans in a bit.

“Oh, yes, thank you for the concern.” She says. “I’m just fine. Been a bit under the weather but woke up feeling chipper and ready to continue on with our most esteemed games. What is on the agenda for today? You mentioned that President Snow had a surprise in store for our tributes?” She raises an eyebrow.

“Oh yes, yes, that.” Flickerman nods. “Well you see-” And he goes on to explain.

Were Trinket seeing this particular event play out live like the last few, she figures she would be caught off guard again. But knowing it is coming helps put her at ease a bit and once Flickerman is done explaining, she takes a deep breath and nods.

“That’s...very inventive.” She says and then looks around. “It seems we have some work to do to get ready for it then, shall we?” She gestures as the two begin carrying out the next event.

About 4 hours later, the hall is almost unrecognizable, some of the high society of the capitol is in attendance as a number of citizens have lined the tables in the room. The camera crew begins rolling as the tributes come in one at a time to the center table. Once they are seated, Flickerman taps a glass with a knife.

“President Snow wanted me to give you all the warmest of welcomes. You have done well to get to this point, and you only have a few days left until the biggest fight of your life commences, but we wanted to extend some of the hospitality of the capitol to you...with a feast!” He grins. Everyone claps, except the tributes who look pretty crestfallen at the moment...with the exception of those from Districts 1 through 4, otherwise known as the careers, they seem pretty upbeat about everything.

“So without further ado,” Trinket says and holds up a glass of wine. “Please, help yourselves. If you feel the need to throw up from the amount of food you eat, we have a pill to help you expunge that issue. So please, dine as if you were all capitol citizens today.” She says and takes a drink.

As the tributes hesitantly begin eating food, more is brought out and set in front of them. Soon, people are eating and drinking, and you would almost think that a grisly fate is not about to await the tributes in a few days.

About 20 minutes into the feast, one of the tributes suddenly stops and begins to turn blue in the face as she convulses and then falls down on the table, there are some screams before Flickerman stands up.

“Based on performances this week, some of you unfortunately are not going to get farther in this contest and Snow has personally given you food that will match his thoughts.”

Some of the onlookers are appalled and a number of the tributes look scared. But a few minutes later a few more become visibly ill before collapsing to their deaths. A few screams ring out, but then Trinket holds up a hand. This is her moment to commit to this job.

“That is all the deaths that can be expected this night. The rest of you will move onto the evaluation portion of these games for your final test before the arena. We do hope the rest of you can eat and be merry and hopefully this night won’t upset you too much.” She says and smiles.

The bodies of the deceased are carried off as the remaining tributes look at their food, not a single one daring to take another bite for the rest of the evening.

Spoiler: #37-#32

Shadow (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (12/23)

Score: 6.222
StDev: 1.716

Tetra (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (11/23)

Score: 6.375
StDev: 1.996

Detective Pikachu

Survivor: PD (11/21)

Score: 6.429
StDev: 0.756

Al Capone

Survivor: Flash Mob (4/16)

Score: 6.444
StDev: 2.351

Epona

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (10/21)

Score: 6.529
StDev: 1.940

The Robster

Survivor: Flash Mob (3/16)

Score: 6.636
StDev: 1.286
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:20 am

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

Why did we get so many representatives to begin with if we're going to kill like two thirds of them before we even start
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:26 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

President Snow moves in mysterious ways
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Chapter 7: The Final Pre-Game Test

One by one, the tributes enter the Performance Stage. Today, it's their job to impress their hosts, and equipmentwise they seem to have been given every conceivable way to do that. A bow here. A firemaking station there. In one corner there's even a Flappy Bird Arcade Machine, although nobody is quite sure why and wisely, none of the tributes choose to use it.

Trinket stands in the gallery, a gentle hubbub of voices surrounding her. Among the group of people assessing the tributes, it seems she is the only one actually watching - even Flickerman seems to be more taken with the casual chitchat and the (admittedly, extraordinary) feast laid out for them.

Well, there is
one
other person watching.

Kawazu is furiously scribbling notes as the tributes come and go. There's something strange about that. Gamemakers, of course, have to pay attention to the performances of the tributes as they decide the scores, but it's unusual for them to be this obviously taken with the proceedings. Trinket manages to contain her curiosity until the last tribute has left the stage, but she can't help but approach Kawazu after the note-taking has concluded.

"A quite wonderful array of tributes, wouldn't you say? I noticed you were absolutely capivated with them."

The Gamemaker smirks a little at that last comment.

"Kawazu Kawazu Kawazu Chiaotsu Chiaotsu Chiaotsu RIP RIP RIP"

And then he leaves. Trinket is left a little confused, but she supposes that gamemakers are busy people and don’t have time to explain everything.

The next day, the tributes are each led (some a little more forcefully than others) to their respective elevators, sealed inside the transparent tubes that will bring them up to the grounds of the Arena.

The screen across from each elevator lights up, transmitting a broadcast from President Snow himself.

"Tributes, I must congratulate each of you on progressing to this point. You are about to become beacons of hope to our people, signs of the great traditions of Panem..."

A tribute sighs. The atmosphere was tense enough without a long monologue beforehand. As much as they don't want to be in the arena, they'd prefer to feel the elevator rise than spend what feels like an eternity listening to the same old address.

"...and it is our traditions that make us strong. Our traditions state that each year, two tributes from each district will compete in these games..."

The tribute had zoned out a little, trying to focus on anything but the approaching dread. Do I go for the cornucopia? Do I run? They take a deep breath, and suddenly one question instantly banishes all of the others.
Why does the air taste like this?

"...and so it will be this year. Seven of the districts still have three tributes, which is unacceptable. Those who received the lowest scores from the Gamemaker will be culled prior to the game's start."

As all but seven of the elevators begin to rise, Snow continues.

"Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour."

Spoiler: #31-#25
=#30

Wenya Zhu (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (10/23)

Score: 6.667
StDev: 2.121

=#30

Patricia

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (9/21)

Score: 6.667
StDev: 2.351

=#28

Stitch (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (=8/23)

Score: 6.700
StDev: 2.058

=#28

Kirby (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (=8/23)

Score: 6.700
StDev: 1.947

Riju

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (8/21)

Score: 6.706
StDev: 1.896

Nick Wilde (PD)

Survivor: PD (10/21)

Score: 6.750
StDev: 1.215

The Bobfather

Survivor: Flash Mob (2/16)

Score: 6.800
StDev: 1.549
Last edited by CaptainMeme on Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:13 am

Post by xofelf »

*sad Patricia sounds*
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:38 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Interlude: The Games Begin

"Places, everyone! We're live in 5.. 4.."

Flickerman gives Effie a wink as they sit together behind the studio's commentary desk.

"It's showtime."

"3.. 2.. 1.."

Flickerman puts on his signature smile just before the cameras go live.

"Hello, and welcome to the 76.9420th annual Hunger Games! I'm here with Effie Trinket, and let me tell you, these games are poised to be the greatest in the history of Panem. Let's have a quick look at our tributes from each District!"

"Any you think we should particularly have our eyes on, Effie?"

"Why yes! Obviously Districts 1 and 2 are ones to watch..."

"Ah yes," Caesar interjects, "the Careers. These tributes are trained from a young age with the sole purpose of winning the games! They're always safe bets, but you never know what could happen."

Effie continues, a little annoyed at the interruption.

"As I was saying, they are quite definitely the tributes to watch. In training, they seemed to be so in sync one might almost say they were the same person! I'd even include District 3 in that, although where they got the training in that District I have no idea."

"Well, let's turn our eyes to the Arena!"

"We've got quite the battleground for you this year," Flickerman continues, "a combination of open fields and dense forests, with a number of landmarks we've named after heroes of previous games! And of course, the traditional Cornucopia right at the center, where the tributes will start - in fact, I think I see them entering the arena now..."

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Awoo »

LOL
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:00 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Chapter 8: The Bloodbath

“The Cornucopia, the staple of the Hunger Games. It rests in the middle of the arena which is specifically designed with past victors in mind. One of which is actually the Game Maker for this Hunger Games. It is here, in this field, designed by this former victor, where the remaining 24 tributes will do battle.” Flickerman says as he clearly is reading from a teleprompter. “And it’s such a magnificent sight to behold. Truly awe inspiring.” He said. “It is here a victor will be crowned, in this arena, to give the world hope that one can rise above absolute turmoil such as this and take victory.”

“Quite well spoken.” Trinket claps a bit before sitting back in her chair. As the elevators containing the tributes slowly rise up she grins and claps. “It’s about to begin my fellow commentator.” She pats him on the shoulder a bit and looked at him. “Who do you think will stay and who do you think will make a run for it?”

“Well, that’s difficult to say. Usually the careers are the ones who are looking to strike the first blows, so we may see several of them go for that part of the arena. The others will likely scatter until they find one of the many features we have previously outlined.” He says pointing to a map that only shows up on the screen and points out the various features. “Quite impressive really, it should be-”

“And they’re off!” Trinket squeals with delight as she interrupts Flickerman.

“It appears that River Song of District 6 is quite remarkably fast!” She says and shows the audience. “Look at how she raced right for the canteen of water on the edge there and then backed off? That shows she’s looking to go for the long haul in this. I’d keep my eye on her, she seems smart.”

“Meanwhile, it appears a pair of tributes from Districts 2 and 4 are entangled in a brawl. It’s a real match folks, Bill versus Fenrir! Who will come out on top?” Flickerman states from the other screen. “It appears Bill has found a hatchet, while Fenrir is relying on his almost werewolf-like strength to try and overpower the guy. And ooooooh!”

Trinket gasps.

“It appears Bill has used Fenrir’s own weight against him! The tribute from District 4 is staggering back and off balance. And woah!” Flickerman’s eyes widen. “The hatchet sure is effective. Insane the amount of power a simple move like that can have when used with the elements. Quite impressive I’d say.”

“It appears now, the bloodbath is taking its name seriously.” Trinket notes. Although a good portion of tributes have split off into the forests of the arena, it appears a crew of four is going through and picking off those who have stayed. One by one, the tributes fall to the carnage and when the brawl ends, Flickerman raises an eyebrow.

“Well now, this is interesting folks.” He says. “It appears that Districts 11 and 12 have decided to team up. A good number of the other tributes escaped with some equipment, but all four of the tributes we’d normally think of as the underdogs have laid utter waste to those who remained!” He shakes his head. “Unbelievable, I don’t know if we’ve ever seen this before. They even took down a Career in that initial scuffle! It’s just...wild folks. At least 6 tributes are dead, and we seem to be getting the reports in now.” Flickerman says as he presses a button and those fallen in the initial bloodbath appear on the screen.

Spoiler: #24-#19

Lennie Briscoe

Survivor: PD (9/21)

Score: 6.846
StDev: 1.519

Shuichi Saihara (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (7/23)

Score: 6.889
StDev: 1.764

Fenrir (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (6/23)

Score: 7.000
StDev: 1.323

Ulysses (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (5/23)

Score: 7.100
StDev: 1.853

Susan (HHG)

Hybrid: Hunger Games (4/23)

Score: 7.111
StDev: 2.088

Mipha

Survivor: Power vs Courage vs Wisdom (7/21)

Score: 7.118
StDev: 1.576
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 35, Mistyx wrote:oh oops im late
I'm very late but ... I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”