[Standard] Survivor PD: Toutes nos félicitations, Poirot!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

[Standard] Survivor PD: Toutes nos félicitations, Poirot!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Haschel Cedricson, CreativeMod1, and DeasVail present...

In today's troubled times we are seeing police departments around the world acting like utter bastards. Protests are being suppressed and peaceful citizens are being attacked by the police for daring to suggest that, hey, maybe the cops shouldn't be able to murder minorities whenever they want without consequences.

This game is not about those cops.

This game is about the fictional policemen, policewomen, and detectives who solve crimes and strive to make the world a better place. They are not what reality is, but rather what reality should aspire to be. This is the Survivor Police Department, staffed by law enforcement officials from fictional movies and TV shows. They will solve cases, win immunities, and at the end, one of them will be crowned the Sole Survivor.

Join the Survivor PD today.

{ GENERAL RULES }

{01} This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or otherwise being a jerk.

{02} This is a game. The secondary objective is to win.

{03} We are not infallible, so if we make a moderating mistake, please point it out and we will correct it if needed.

{04} We have worked extensively to produce a game that is enjoyed by all involved. As such, we promise to offer each player respect but expect to be shown the same in return. We also expect you to respect all other players. If this rule or any MS rule is violated and brought to our attention or the Listmod's attention, we may be forced to take further action.

{05} Survivor PD is ANONYMOUS. All participants are strictly prohibited from so much as hinting to their own identities or implying another player's identity.
This includes your confessional.
If you are talking with other people outside of this forum, you must not state or imply that you are playing in this game. If you are talking with other players on this forum, try not to say anything that would allow people to easily ID you. Communication outside the private message system is also forbidden until otherwise stated. Failure to follow this rule can result in a variety of consequences ranging from a terse warning to one's elimination from the game. We reserve the right to determine the severity of possible infractions.

{06} Exercise common sense. If you are unsure as to whether an action conflicts with the rules, ask. Yes, this is a competition, but do not attempt to undermine challenges or game mechanics for your own gain. This violates both the spirit of the game and common respect mentioned above. If intentional cheating occurs, you will punished accordingly.

{07} Private communication with players outside of your tribe or eliminated players is strictly prohibited. Any player found in violation of this rule will be penalized.

{08} Any and all posting about this game outside the provided forums unless SPECIFICALLY STATED is illegal.

{09} The posting of Private Messages (whether via text (paraphrasing is fine) or via image) in a public forum is explicitly disallowed. You may, however, post them in your confessional. You are also prohibited from taking a screenshot of private messages and showing them to other players. Forwarding is not allowed. Quoting is allowed in Private Messages, as is pretending to quote. You may paraphrase, and you may quote very short snippets, like you might in a real conversation.

Don't show other players screenshots or quotes of anything in your confessional, any challenge scores, or any game information they do not already have access to, which includes items.

{10} This forum software allows group PMs to be created. You are free to use those; go hog wild.

{11} The moderators may discipline any player that breaks the rules however we see fit, depending on the specific situation. We also reserve the right to implement new rules if needed.

{12} If you have any issues that cannot be resolved by the game mods, or if the game mods are breaking rules, please report that to The Chief aka Monty aka PrivateI.

{GAME MECHANICS}

{01} PM's are only to be used for communication within your tribe. All out-of-tribe contact is to be confined to challenge threads.

Immunity Challenges:

{02} Every round will possess an Immunity Challenge. Winners of the Immunity Challenge will be safe from elimination that round and cannot be voted out at the Tribal Council. After the merge, giving away the Immunity Necklace is allowed, but only for the first 12 hours of a Tribal Council, and once passed it cannot be passed again. If the necklace is passed, an additional 24 hours will be added to the clock.

{03} The outcomes of all Challenges are final. That said, however, be sure to keep Rule 03 of General Rules in mind.

{04} We appreciate the fact that prospective contestants will enter this game with a range of skills. With this in mind, understand that we as mods can't cater to all players' needs and time constraints in challenges.

{05} Unless otherwise stated, you may NOT use outside resources for any challenge.

{06} Unless otherwise stated, you may not discuss Individual Immunity challenges with any player until the challenge is over. You may or may not be allowed to discuss Tribal Challenges with your tribe. For more information, see the specific thread for the Tribal Challenge.

{07} If you're submitting an update, please include the whole submission; we will count that post as if it's the only post being made for that submission. If you're missing information previously provided we will assume that this is intentional.

Tribal Council:

{08} Tribal Council is where players are eliminated. Before the merge, only the losing tribe or tribes will visit TC, and will vote one player off. After the merge, all remaining players will go to TC, including immunity challenge winners.

{09} Tribal Councils will last approximately 24 hours from the end of the challenge. If a player fails to submit a vote within the given time frame, they will receive a selfvote. In the event that a player knows he or she will be unable to vote by deadline, that player may notify the moderators and cast a conditional vote to avoid penalization.

{10} The results of Tribal Councils will not be posted before the deadline.

{11} The modification of votes after they have been submitted is allowed. Players are able to change their votes as many times as they want until the Tribal Council is posted. To do so, make a
new
post in your voting thread so the moderators notice it. Do not edit your previous vote. Once deadline has been reached, no new votes will count regardless of if the mods are on time or late to post TC results.

{12} If a player has failed to vote three times, the mods may choose to eliminate him or her at their discretion.

{13} The outcomes of Tribal Councils are final.

{14} Questions concerning ties in the Tribal Council may be found below:

Breaking Ties

I. In the event of an initial tie, a revote shall take place. Contestants may only vote for one of the tied players, and all tied individuals may not vote. Reward items may not be used in this revote, but any reward items that have already been played will remain in play.

II. If a majority is not met in the revote, all tied players and immune players become instantly immune and the remaining players will draw rocks for elimination. In a Final 4 TC, rocks will not be drawn, and the tied players will participate in a tiebreaker challenge. It will not be a fun tiebreaker challenge.

III. In the unlikely event that all players are ineligible to receive votes, we will end the TC with nobody going home. All items used will be exhausted and n emergency challenge will be played to determine immunity.

Twists:

{15} Twists will be implemented without warning or provocation throughout the game. The time and setting of each twist has already been determined, so as to neither give an unfair advantage or disadvantage to a player or group of players.

{16} Mods will not answer questions about items that are not in your possession or that may or may not exist in the game, including idols...if they exist.

COVID-19

{01} Due to the current situation we are adding in some extra rules to this game to help players in need during this time.

{02} If you need an extension at any point in the game please inform a Guide and we will do our best to accommodate you, no questions asked. Please inform us at the earliest possible time, but please don't abuse this rule. If the request comes in less than 2 hours before results (whether challenge or TC) we may not be able to accommodate this. Likewise if you know you're going to be away from the game for longer than 24 hours please inform us so we can plan ahead.

{03} If for whatever reason you cannot do a challenge please inform us and we will attempt to find a suitable alternative or stand in if we can accommodate. We ask that you contact the Guides directly so that we can plan accordingly.

{04} Please understand that this virus will also cause some issues for the moderators too, we may need to make some changes to the game if something comes up (such as a website going down). Please be patient with us during this time.

Special thanks to Bellaphant and Klick who came up with the idea for this game, invited me on board, and graciously allowed me to continue development when IRL events made designing a game impractical for them. This is their game; we just helped finish it.
Last edited by Haschel Cedricson on Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by PrivateI »

This game has received a [STANDARD] classification.

For more information, check out the queue thread.

I'm the listmod for this game, if you have any concerns with the game that you don't feel comfortable expressing to the mods, feel free to reach out to me.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:11 am

Signups will close in (expired on 2020-06-23 22:00:14)
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:23 pm

Who is going to get cast in this game? Right now it's a mystery! Perhaps your application can help us crack the case.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:05 am

One of the best police detectives in TV history is Lt. Columbo. He doesn't carry a gun, follows the evidence wherever it takes him, and once got his own police chief convicted of murder (that's not a spoiler; you see the murder in the first scene of the episode.)

If you think you have what it takes to go toe-to-to with Columbo, sign up for Survivor PD today. Also, watch Columbo on Amazon Prime. It is
excellent
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:05 pm

The police academy will stop taking applications in 24 hours. Don't force Michael Winslow to make the sad trombone sound effect; apply today!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:18 pm

Applications are closed! I am driving home from California today but will be making accounts and avatars tomorrow so we will get back to you all very soon with casting details.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Boards have been opened up for spectators. We'll see you players tomorrow at 9 AM PDT.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:00 am

Who will be the Sole Survivor? PMs inviting the players to solve that case are going out right now!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:26 pm

Congratulations to Hercule Poirot, aka Skelda for winning in a close 5-4 vote over Lucifer "Aronis" Morningstar!

I have a lot of thoughts on this game but I will post them tomorrow. The short version is you all made this a fantastic game.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Retired, he says
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

congrats skelda!
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

congrats skelda!

and i can't wait to see my new avatar! I've been long overdue for a change (i only changed this one because the old one broke)
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 12, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:congrats skelda!

and i can't wait to see my new avatar! I've been long overdue for a change (i only changed this one because the old one broke)
I'm so happy I won that bet. I'll have to think on it though. And I'll make it for you <3

This was a really fun game and you all made it a blast.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 10, Iprobablysuck wrote:Retired, he says
Ze work of ze detective ees never
terminé

Merci beaucoup
to ze
moderateurs
, ze
spectateurs
, and ze players, especially to ze five
jurés
who voted
pour moi
and even to ze four who did not.

Eet was such a
fantastique
game,
mes amis

And to Aronis, you played so well! I believe zat you 'ad ze overall better FTC zan me, and zere ees not much more zat you could 'ave done. Great game.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:00 pm

Spoiler: Cast List
Ace Ventura: Chemist1422
Officer Jenny: NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hannah Wells: rahladahla
Chan Ka-kui: panzerjager
Kate Macer: Tris
Paul Blart: d3f3nd3r
Chase: Save The Dragons
Cheddar: Drumbeats
Quentin Lance: 0verki11
Nick Wilde: CaptainMeme
Detective Pikachu: kdowns
Scruff McGruff: shrek
Grouch Cop: xofelf
Jake Peralta: Pine
Lennie Briscoe: het
Judy Hopps: Espeonage
Penelope Garcia: Mist7676
Leon Kennedy: keyenpeydee
Rust Cohle: OhGodMyLife
Lucifer Morningstar: Aronis
Hercule Poirot: Skelda

Spoiler: Spectators
Dexter Morgan: Crazy
Alexandra Cabot: drench
Tachikoma: Cephrir
Burton Guster: VashtaNeurotic
Dr. David Q. Dawson: brighteningskies
Mozzie: Micc
Petri Hawkins-Byrd: Klick
Abby Sciuto: TheThirteenthJT
Scully and Hitchcock: bippy
Heiji Hattori: mvgimmick
Beaver Casablancas: pablito
Finnick: BiPolarChemist
Doug Judy: JOHN CENA
Alex Drake: Bellaphant
Cliff McCormack: zoraster
Gina Linetti: PiggyGal15
Judge: Malkon05
Raymond Holt: xRECKONERx
Skoey: Shadoweh
Sweetchuck: Radja
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:19 am

Post by xofelf »

Avatar has been made and delivered.

What, you all thought I'd give a
bad and mean
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 15, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Rust Cohle: OhGodMyLife
fuck this hurt
green shirt thursdays
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Alright, time for some mod debriefing action!

Spoiler: On The Cast
First of all, all of you were fantastic. The modteam did our own torchwalks for the players so I won't get into too much detail about specific people, but this cast was truly a joy to moderate. There was virtually no drama, the jury was literally one of the least bitter I have ever seen, and there was such a broad range of strategies and playstyles being used. It's no secret that this game had trouble filling up; literally every person who said "I'd rather spec but will play if you *really* need me" got pressed into service. Whenever something like that happens there's always a little bit of a worry that there's more of a potential for things to go wrong, but that didn't happen. Even the people who were less active on the PMing side of things were forces in challenges. Everybody brought something to the table, and I hope everybody took some things away from the table with them.

Spoiler: On My Comods
No shade to Vash/Shadoweh in Equestria but this was the smoothest modteam I've ever been a part of. CM1 is a goddamn spreadsheet wizard, and once he makes his spreadsheet available for other moderators it's gonna change the game. DV didn't do any of the day-to-day running of the game but he was crucial in the design phase of the game. He also deserves a hand for doing the bulk of the ransom note composition. There were a few times where we collectively went "Oh, THIS is coming up in 24 hours; we should decide how to handle it" and then discovered we all had mutually-incompatible ideas, but they were few and far between and we handled them all efficiently as a team. Thanks again for all of your hard work, gentlemen.

Spoiler: The Challenges
This can be a tricky part of game design for mods to get right, and I think we earned a solid A-. A few quick comments on some of the more notable challenges:

Fingerprints:
This challenge was one of the first ideas that Klick, Bella, and I talked about two years ago. It was great seeing the teams work together, and I also enjoyed how it gave us a "suspect pool" that we could draw from later on in the Tiger Idol and the FIC.

Profiling:
Stolen from PSV at the insistence of Klick. This was deliberately placed as the third challenge so that people would have had time to get to know their tribemates. There were some comments from players that it felt a little bit like a crapshoot, and in retrospect we probably should have changed the scoring from matching the majority to matching how each player rated themselves.

Building A Case:
I enjoyed this one a lot! It is based on the excellent game Tides of Time only with a detective reskin that was pretty fun. There is technically SOME RNG involved but it only applies to the very first hand of each round and both tribes have plenty of opportunities to play around it so I wasn't worried. In the end I think SVU's loss came down to bad strategy instead of bad luck so I'm not going to be too disappointed here.

A Mob Has Formed:
One of the biggest challenges of designing a game with comods is every now and then your comods will suggest what to you is obviously a terrible idea. That was my reaction when CM1 wanted to have a Mafia challenge. I was very skeptical, and a lot of early drafts of how this could have played out were indeed terrible. We eventually decided on this format, but even then in the back of my head I kept thinking "Players are going to be so mad at us." And then, surprise, players liked it! And those who didn't were disparaging Mafia in general and not Mafia as a Survivor challenge. This challenge played out perfectly and I will happily admit that I was wrong and CM1 was right. It was creative, fit the theme, and reminded us all of our roots.

Can I Get A Witness?:
We were a bit worried about making all five games mandatory for true Tiger Idol equity. So thanks to all of you for making it so that Game 5 was indeed necessary! Codenames is fun, and Codenames with pictures makes for a great challenge. And every time this challenge runs we get a minor meme, from the spherical eggs of Equestria to the puzzle of who the fuck hangs a tent.

Interpol Tax:
Another challenge that underwent a fair bit of redesign. I'd love to hear more thoughts on this one!

CSI Lake Gaston (part 1):
Cancelling this challenge because of the freezing glitch people were running into was the right thing to do and now that the game is over I'm glad we did it. Jesus CHRIST it fucking sucked at the time, though. This challenge was so much fun to make and design, and it's been torture being on the modteam for other games knowing that this designspace was available but having to keep it hidden until its debut. Fun Fact: The replacement flash challenge resulted in us removing the original F5 challenge since it also tested a memory skillset.

Bomb Squad!:
When people reflect on this game in the future, this is going to be the standout people remember. I was afraid that it would be too hard to police copy/pasting or that using text instead of the voice communication of KTAKE would render the challenge too simplistic. After playtesting we found this wasn't the case at all. We were going to use Chatzy, but we took inspiration from #2016 and opted for the embedded chats. By the way, more games should have embedded chats. Anyway, reception for this challenge was 100% positive; direct your applause to CM1 for writing the whole thing.

Where In The World Is The Immunity Necklace?:
Ah, this was fun to make. Not much to say about this one, but here are some Discord excerpts you all might enjoy:

Espe
hmmm geography
I like geography
but how do you hide Bandar Seri Begawan in a sentence?
Hasche
"Ryan, the customs agent looking for illegal butt implants never found my contraband arse; R, I beg a wandering hobo to help me smuggle the rest of the goods."
Espe
decent

brianstorm
thanks
if Ulaanbaatar isn't hidden somewhere in this challenge I will be disappointed
Haschel
Hmm.
"Stop doing the hula; a NBA Atari game just went up for sale on eBay!"
brianstorm
brilliant

In A Jam:
24 hours before this challenge was to go live I discovered that the version of Rush Hour we were using had updated and it no longer showed scores. So that was fun to fix.

On The Trail
: This was another challenge that was in the game from the beginning, being stolen from Taskmaster by Bellaphant. In retrospect we should have saved this for F5 to improve the chances that we could find a time to do it live, although yeah, still probably not happening with this group. This really needs to be either live or broken into smaller parts. As for the ending, the wrong challenge tabulation is the only thing I truly regret about this game and thank you all for being gracious about it.

CSI Lake Gaston But For Real This Time:
We had to change the mystery since some players had already done the first version, but goddamn CM1 was amazing getting this challenge into a workable format. If you haven't solved the mystery yet, please go do so in THIS THREAD. I also want to thank Peg, Mina, Kilby, Bro, Cephrir, Xof, and Reck for agreeing to let me cast them in the mystery. This applies double to Peg/Mina (who allowed me to portray them as having an affair) and Reck (who allowed me to portray him as a colossal asshole who gave everybody a motive to murder him).

Spoiler: On The Tiger Idol
This didn't go quite the way any of us wanted it to go. Originally there was miscommunication about what exactly the Tiger Idol was going to be. I thought it would be a normal idol that you had to find the hidden clues to get. CM1 thought it was going to be a "only good the round you find it" idol with fewer hidden clues. We ended up compromising and in the end I think we got something that was worse than either of our visions would have been by themselves. Solid idea, mediocre execution. We'll do better next time.

Spoiler: On Group PMs
I would like to have a bit of a dialogue about group PMs. SimpleMachines and Proboards both allow them, but only PD and Equestria have had rulesets allowing them. Players, did they make strategy easier or harder? Is it good for the meta of the community if they become a standard feature? I genuinely don't know and would love to hear thoughts.

Spoiler: On F3s/F2s
A lot of players brought up frustration at not knowing what the endgame was. I've always felt this was part of the appeal, forcing players to have plans in case of both scenarios. There are a lot of dissenting views, though! Should players know ahead of time? Should it be posted at the beginning of the game? Beginning of the merge? F6? I would argue that if a game is using the firemaking twist then it should 100% be in the rules, but the rest is kind of a grey area up to each games' modteam.

Spoiler: On Ponderosa
This was the first game where spectators could not see Ponderosa at all. While I wish more jurors had taken advantage of the 24-hour delay before the confessionals were hidden, all in all I am very happy with how this turned out. I think the reveal was exciting as hell, with the last vote genuinely being able to fall either way. My impression was that most of the specs liked it too. I would love to hear thoughts about this.

Anyway, thank you all again for being part of such a wonderful experience.
het
het
Townie
het
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by het »

In post 18, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Interpol Tax:
Another challenge that underwent a fair bit of redesign. I'd love to hear more thoughts on this one!
So I think I understand how this worked but correct me if I'm wrong, where the submissions were converted to a neutral currency and added up, and it was the difference from a perfect score which determined your score in the game. And that's probably the simplest way to do it but resulted in a weird scenario where if I'm like 50k over on UKP and 50k under on AUD, I have a better score than someone who's 5k over on both even though I'd argue they're more accurate estimates. For me a more intuitive (but somewhat more labor intensive) method would be to take the absolute value (or square even) of the differences on each one and add them up. I'm assuming that Narcotics Unit would have won either way though so it's a moot point.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”