The List - Winner revealed!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 298, Xalxe wrote:pick up a pity vote after everyone was done calling me dumb for taking Ceph to the end
why is that dumb?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 296, Xalxe wrote:
In post 265, Raya36 wrote:This is basically my first lsg, so could each of you give me a piece of constructive criticism based on your interactions with me?
[I was going to post a screenshot of a conversation but then I remembered That's Illegal, so go back and read our conversation on Discord from 4/25]

The subtext of my messages here is "please ask me to be your ally, I am open to alliances." I am telling you this not to scold you, but to encourage you to be bold and take opportunities like this to go for it. I did not so much this game, but this is the sort of shit I latched onto in LSGs in the past as an opener to "so do you want to be alliance pals." Early bird gets the worm!
Thank you, this is good to know. I do wish we spoke more since you seem like a really nice person. Had I been in more of an alliance mindset at the time and picked up on the hint I absolutely would have asked you :)
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:57 am

Post by xofelf »

>:( Excuse you Mr. Death Kitty sir, you know damn well I never said that. Implying I was conspiring to get Aro out, how rude. Last time we even talked about Aro was me grumbling that he said something about making a list that was alphabetical which if he was being serious instead of just mean meant I was last.>:( >:( >:(
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:17 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 302, xofelf wrote:>:( Excuse you Mr. Death Kitty sir, you know damn well I never said that. Implying I was conspiring to get Aro out, how rude. Last time we even talked about Aro was me grumbling that he said something about making a list that was alphabetical which if he was being serious instead of just mean meant I was last.>:( >:( >:(
Hmm maybe I misremembered ;)
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:25 am

Post by xofelf »

:'(
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 302, xofelf wrote:>:( Excuse you Mr. Death Kitty sir, you know damn well I never said that. Implying I was conspiring to get Aro out, how rude. Last time we even talked about Aro was me grumbling that he said something about making a list that was alphabetical which if he was being serious instead of just mean meant I was last.>:( >:( >:(
wow, even after all the backstabbing when I was still in the game, you're still not done lying to me murdercat? I'm upset--well like i already was, but now 10 times as much.

i'm literally left choosing between the most dishonest person on the planet and someone that ignores me what is this awful finale

also i just want to point out that this is what i said to xofelf (and I do quote): "do like...reverse alphabetical..." which for those of you not well versed in the english alphabet meant xofelf would've been at the top of my list like they deserve, but they insisted on "strategy" being the deciding factor. I would never engage in any of the mean spirited gameplay our horrible finalists have
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

can i ask you reveal your f4 lists is that allowed
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:12 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 305, Aronis wrote:
wow, even after all the backstabbing when I was still in the game, you're still not done lying to me murdercat? I'm upset--well like i already was, but now 10 times as much.

i'm literally left choosing between the most dishonest person on the planet and someone that ignores me what is this awful finale

also i just want to point out that this is what i said to xofelf (and I do quote): "do like...reverse alphabetical..." which for those of you not well versed in the english alphabet meant xofelf would've been at the top of my list like they deserve, but they insisted on "strategy" being the deciding factor. I would never engage in any of the mean spirited gameplay our horrible finalists have
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 8:42 am

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

My vote has been chosen.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Malkon05 »

It's obviously really disheartening to see a game mod AND a list mod conspiring to get me out--ugh, I should've known I couldn't expect somebody not named 'Malkon' to run a quality game on MS. I knew xof enjoyed modding bastard survivor games but I didn't know that also applied to their list modding smh I'm never playing on ms again
I love that I live rent free in people's minds even when I'm not playing <3 <3 <3

Carry on :D
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Please refer to my "you are all pawns" answer <3
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 11:46 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 306, Save The Dragons wrote:can i ask you reveal your f4 lists is that allowed
It has already been revealed! You were 1st as we discussed
GTKAMURDERCAT

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 310, MURDERCAT wrote:

Please refer to my "you are all pawns" answer <3
if you don't want my vote you could've just said so
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Hey come on, remember all that stuff I said about you being a challenge threat I had to take out?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Xalxe »

In post 283, Aronis wrote:Hi, I know you probably both have a lot of questions and are overwhelmed right now, but idc I'm going to ask you a bunch more because my name is bitter juror™ and this is my last chance to have something that shouldn't revolve around me revolve around me.

So first off, as every good juror should be, I am insanely bitter about the way I was eliminated. I came into this game with the infallible strategy: win every challenge, but unfortunately got screwed over by a bad one. So how did you feel about the challenges in this game? And specifically, how did you feel about the round 3 challenge? Do you like pokemon? Was it a good challenge?
obviously rigged for Silver to win, can't imagine how he effed it up, 0/5 pokeballs

for real though I think the challenges in this game were pretty good, even the dumb sports challenge had the option to, like, do research and succeed if you wanted to
Xalxe, you got lucky and won immunity in round 3, can you please explain why you chose not to save me? I was gutted and heartbroken about that decision and am now very angry and demand an answer.
During round 1 you and I made my first deal of my favorite kind: I'll rank you on mine if you rank me on yours, and you never came to me with a better proposition, so you remained in the middle of my list! also I was threatened by your beauty
Also, can you please talk about how you generically feel about me as a person. While I may be bitter, this section can be overly harsh provided it is an acceptable form of harshness. The key is that you must be truthful.
I genuinely enjoyed talking to you this game and appreciated the strategy of asking me round 1 where I wanted to be on your list. I wish you had done it every round! I love that!
Oh and if I’m gonna vote for you I need to understand your game, so can you please explain where I was ranked on your list every single round I was in the game?
6th > 6th > 7th
Can you please explain how my elimination from the game made your path to the end much much easier and elaborate on how you probably wouldn’t have got here if I didn’t get unluckily eliminated and backstabbed by the people I loved?
it actually probably made my game harder because had you survived I would've pursed an actual alliance as I think we were both kind of unattached so I guess the answer is that we have the same enemies and are therefore friends please vote for me!
Noraa created a ponderosa chat and honestly some of the stuff said about you two was sickening in there. I had over 500 unread messages when I logged on to discord yesterday and didn't get a chance to read all of it, but a couple of people have described you both using a variety of terms such as “heartless,” “very lost,” “completely unworthy,” “rude,” and “a really sickening person to play with.” What is your response to this?
that's unsurprising considering the entire jury is extremely bitter they got outplayed by two g.oddesses of LSGs so I expect nothing less as I dab on the peasants
I’m also looking at your gameplay and all I see is a lot of weaknesses and a lot of holes and a cinderella story that doesn’t even have a fancy dress, can you explain to me what your biggest strength was in this game and how it helped you? If you even had a strength that is.
Luck, making the right friends at the right time, and a vacillating challenge performance that makes everyone go "what, why, stop that" which makes me an instant fan favorite
Lastly, (and I'm bolding this because it is the most important question), Malkon and I are hosting a marathon game on May 22nd. Malkon is like the best mod ever and so you should definitely sign up to play in his game. Have you signed up to play? If yes, what would getting cast in such an amazing game mean to you? And if not, why not? If you would like to send me valid documentation excusing your absence my email is jab695@txstate.edu
I don't have email so I will just have to tell you now that I will be unable to play because that weekend is my fiancé's birthday and he doesn't know it yet but his parents are flying in to see him the day before because we'll all be two weeks out from our vaccines, he hasn't seen them in nearly a year, so unfortunately I will be getting
very
laid thanks to a very grateful partner

also then we're going to the aquarium to see otters
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Xalxe »

also you didn't direct this question at me but my slide puzzle time was like 9 minutes,
fuck
slide puzzles
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Xalxe »

In post 306, Save The Dragons wrote:can i ask you reveal your f4 lists is that allowed
1. MURDERCAT
2. Fenrir
3. Cephrir
4. Getting hit by a bus
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Aw, you picked me over getting hit by a bus! That means so much.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 314, Xalxe wrote:
Xalxe, you got lucky and won immunity in round 3, can you please explain why you chose not to save me? I was gutted and heartbroken about that decision and am now very angry and demand an answer.
During round 1 you and I made my first deal of my favorite kind: I'll rank you on mine if you rank me on yours, and you never came to me with a better proposition, so you remained in the middle of my list! also I was threatened by your beauty
Oh and if I’m gonna vote for you I need to understand your game, so can you please explain where I was ranked on your list every single round I was in the game?
6th > 6th > 7th
Lastly, (and I'm bolding this because it is the most important question), Malkon and I are hosting a marathon game on May 22nd. Malkon is like the best mod ever and so you should definitely sign up to play in his game. Have you signed up to play? If yes, what would getting cast in such an amazing game mean to you? And if not, why not? If you would like to send me valid documentation excusing your absence my email is jab695@txstate.edu
I don't have email so I will just have to tell you now that I will be unable to play because that weekend is my fiancé's birthday and he doesn't know it yet but his parents are flying in to see him the day before because we'll all be two weeks out from our vaccines, he hasn't seen them in nearly a year, so unfortunately I will be getting
very
laid thanks to a very grateful partner

also then we're going to the aquarium to see otters
that's a good pt about my beauty tbh i didn't think about that, I do inspire jealousy quite often

also 7th??? I AM HEARTBROKEN as part of our deal I ranked you sixth EVERY SINGLE ROUND and you would betray me like that? like if it doesn't carry over from round to round at least attach a disclaimer you monster

and you don't have email????? how??????? i am so jealous that email is the fucking bane of my existence i got like 17 emails on today and not one was useful i've amassed like 2k unread emails this year that are completely useless and professors are wondering why i dont respond to things when it's all just spam
but also ig that's a decent excuse--i will miss you :(
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Aronis »

and slide puzzles aren't hard yall there's a really basic method to it and if you just follow that you'll never take longer than like three minutes
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:15 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Just another 5ish hours left to ask those pressing questions before it’s time to vote!
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 10:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

i still don't really find myself caring who wins this so idk if you have a dancing bear maybe bring that out
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Xalxe »

In post 321, Cephrir wrote:i still don't really find myself caring who wins this so idk if you have a dancing bear maybe bring that out
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

is dat bear dancing?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

Or sniffing?

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”