berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

---- [THE HUNT: WINNERS REVEALED!!] -->

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE HUNT

A game of Social Interaction and Strategy. Prisoner's Dilemma meets Survivor. Cooperation and Deception. Survival of the Fittest.

Welcome, to Cazador Island, headquarters of International Hunters Club. The I.H.C. invites hunters from all over the globe to participate in the most extreme hunting game. We strive to find the world's greatest hunters. Please relax, drink some vodka, and practice your skills as we await the other hunters.

HUNTERS:

skitzer

[66 Points]

bethelmark

[49 Points]

----------

ting =)
was eliminated in a Vote Off elimination in the Second Round.

pickemgenius
was eliminated in a Weakest Link elimination in the Third Round.

Flameaxe
was eliminated in a Weakest Link elimination in the Fourth Round.

Marmalade
was eliminated in a Dictator Decides elimination, by skitzer, in the Fifth Round.

Oman
was eliminated in a Weakest Link elimination in the Sixth Round.

WizardCat
was eliminated in a Dictator Decides elimination, by skitzer, in the Seventh Round.

Occult
was eliminated in a Vote Off elimination in the Eighth Round.

[Intermission]

Snix
removed himself in the Ninth Round.

zu_Faul
was eliminated in a Weakest Link elimination in the Tenth Round.

Max
was eliminated in a Dictator Decides elimination, by skitzer, in the Eleventh Round.

hitogoroshi
was eliminated in a Vote Off elimination in the Twelvth Round.

Xtoxm
was eliminated in a Dictator Decides elimination, by skitzer, in the Eleventh Round.

----------[/size]

Here is how the game works. Each Round you will select which animal you will hunt. The list below informs you of all seven animals, what is required to succesfully hunt that animal, and how many points that animal is worth.

Cheetah
- If only one person hunts this animal, he/she will be successful and earn
16 points
. If more than one person attempts to hunt this animal, the Cheetah will be scared away and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Lion
- If two or less people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
13 points
. If more than two people attempt to hunt this animal, the Lion will be scared away and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Hippopotamus
- If six or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
12 points
. If five or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Elephant
- If five or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
10 points
. If four or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Rhinoceros
- If four or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
8 points
. If three or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Giraffe
- If three or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
6 points
. If two or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Zebra
- If two or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
4 points
. If only one person attempts to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and the hunter attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Warthog
- Anyone who hunts the warthog will automatically be successful and will automatically earn
2 points.

Each round you will have the oppurtunity to hunt one animal. This will then determine how many points you will earn. Your points stay with you throughout the entire game and will continue to grow (unless of course, you continue to get 0 points each round). Not all seven animals will be available to hunt each round, I will inform you ahead of time which animals are available to hunt during that round.

After each round there will be an elimination. I will roll a dice, the result will determine how the elimination will occur. There are three possible ways for the elimination to occur.

Vote Off
-- Each person will cast a number of ballots equal to however many points they have. Whoever recieves the most ballots will be eliminated. (For example, if you currently have 6 points, you will be given the oppurtunity to cast 6 ballots). The person with the highest points is immune from recieving any ballots. If multiple people are tied for highest points then nobody is immune from recieving any ballots.

Dictator Decides
-- Whoever currently has the most points will get to decide who is eliminated. In the event of a tie a dice will determine which one of the leaders gets to eliminate someone. If there was a tie, the leader may not eliminate anyone who has as many points as they do.

Weakest Link
-- The person with the lowest amount of points will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the person who recieved the lowest points in the most recent round will be eliminated. If there is still a tie we will go back a previous round, etc. If a tie continues to exist then the current point leader will get to decide which to eliminate.

The game ends when only two people remain, and both will be declared the winners.

If you miss a deadline during a hunt you will do nothing and gain 0 points. All choices will be made in private, via PM, to me. Communcation is allowed inside, and outside, the thread. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be accepting a maximum of 10 hunters and a minimum of 7 hunters. Best of luck! In order to apply simply post in the thread. First come, first serve. Please be prepared to be active.
Last edited by Blackberry on Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:11 am, edited 52 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

I shall put stuff here later.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Welcome Hunters, take a seat in the lounge and we'll wait for the others to arrive.

RULES OF THE GAME

Currently, the rules are as set above. But being the
amazingly, sexy, I.H.C. President
I am I think it is fair that we all discuss and agree to the Rules of the Game. If there is anything in the rules that you think should be changed, added, edited or deleted, please voice your opinion and we can discuss this as a group.

The animals and their point worth is unlikely to change but the process of elimination and possibility of being immune from elimination is extremely versatile. What would you think if whoever had the highest points is immune that round in the Vote Off round. This enforces the incentive that high points are good and low points are bad. If yall like, you could get rid of one of the elimination processes if you find it too unfair, or possibly add another if I approve of it.

Feel free to discuss any rule changes that you find worthy of being discussed.

What would you all think of the following changes:
Whoever has the highest points is immune from a Vote Off. If you successfully hunted a Cheetah during a specific round then you are immune from any sort of Elimination during that specific round.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Blackberry »

Oman wrote:
The Berry wrote:This enforces the incentive that high points are good and low points are bad. If yall like, you could get rid of one of the elimination processes if you find it too unfair, or possibly add another if I approve of it.

Feel free to discuss any rule changes that you find worthy of being discussed.

How about the lowest is immune in the vote-off stage. I find it funny that being on the lowest point gives you 33%/33%/33% Autodeath/immune/player choice and the highest point holder 33%/33%/33% Immune (weakest)/Likely to go (vote)/immune (dictator).

If you make the highest point holder immune in the Vote-off, you actually make him 100% immune in everything.
That is the point. I'm trying to make it so the goal is to have the most points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #19 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

Sign-ups have now been closed. I have decided to accept 13 Hunters. If you miss either of the first two deadlines, I have the right to immiediately expel you from the game.

RULES OF THE GAME

Please feel free to continue discussing the rules. I only have the following comments on the rules. If nobody else particularly cares or expresses interests in the rules then discussion will cease.

pickemgenius:
thinks all the rules look good as is

Oman:
thinks the lowest-point getter should be immune from a vote off

WizardCat:
thinks the highest-point person should be immune from a vote off ... disagrees with the immune to anyone who hunts a cheetah idea

Also--I would like to discuss the "Weakest Link" elimination. It may be common (or uncommon) for there to be a tie. Do you think a random dice is a fair way to address this tie or do you think there is a better way to address this tie?

It should also be noted that since the players have increased I have added an eighth animal--the hippopotamus. I have also adjusted the points slightly, so be sure to look at the new point rewards. The game will begin shortly, feel free to discuss the game with your fellow hunters.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

Xtoxm wrote:No random dice...
Any alternative suggestion then?

Leader chooses which of lowest goes.

People vote which of lowest goes (1 vote each OR votes equal to points).

Whoever got the most recent Cheetah hunted gets to choose.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

zu_Faul wrote:Cheetah-immunity is a bad idea.

When there is a tie, solve it by looking at their points received during the most recent round. If there still is a tie, go back further.
I thought of this and like it, although I'm guessing in most cases (or atleast in the early stages) that it will be tied every round if they were two people both working together or two people who both failed at getting any points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Blackberry »

Yes, it is allowed. Unless a majority of you all decide that it should not be for whatever reason.

Just so my intention is clear, this is a somewhat developed/evolved application of
Game Theory
. With risks / rewards / consequences / cooperation / deception / etc. The main goal of the game is supposed to get the highest points. The eliminations are there so we can narrow it down to the winners. Keeping the intentions in mind, I believe outside communication is a good idea.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Sign-ups are now officially close. Because I love skitzer so much I suppose I will let him in. No more though, lol.

Based on imput here is what I decided so we can begin The Hunt:

** No to Cheetah Immunity.

** Whoever has highest is Immune to a Vote Off elimination. If multiple players have the highest total points then NOBODY is Immune.

** In the event of a tie in a Weakest Link elimination whoever scored the least points in the previous round will be eliminated, if there is still a tie, we will go back another round, etc. If there is still a tie then the current leader(s) will decide who to eliminate.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #32 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE HUNT BEGINS

Welcome Hunters, to Cazador Island. It is here that you will show off your spectacular hunting skills. The first hunting round will begin shortly. Below is the information you will need. Be sure to read over the rules, including the points awarded for particular animals and the eliminations processes. If you have any questions, please ask. I shall remind you now that if you miss either of the first two deadlines I have the right to immidiately expel you from the game.

Hunting [Round One]

I would like to remind you that there are currently
14 Hunters
. For this round all eight animals are available to hunt. I will remind you of the available animals by listing them below. Being that this is the first round, I will make this a freebie round. This means
nobody will be eliminated immidiately after this round.
However, points will still be gained. Keep in mind points you earn in one round stay with you throughout the entire game. This will be the only freebie round, all rounds after this one will be followed by eliminations. You will have a
70 hour deadline
to turn in your hunting selection. Once you have made your decision you may not change it.

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points
. If more than one person attempts to hunt this animal, the Cheetah will be scared away and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Lion
- If two or less people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
13 points
. If more than two people attempt to hunt this animal, the Lion will be scared away and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Hippopotamus
- If six or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
12 points
. If five or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Elephant
- If five or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
10 points
. If four or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Rhinoceros
- If four or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
8 points
. If three or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Giraffe
- If three or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
6 points
. If two or less people attempt to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and all hunters attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Zebra
- If two or more people attempt to hunt this animal, they will be successful and will each earn
4 points
. If only one person attempts to hunt this animal, there will not be enough hunters to hunt this animal and the hunter attempting to hunt this animal will recieve 0 points.

Warthog
- Anyone who hunts the warthog will automatically be successful and will automatically earn
2 points.

game
1: animals under pursuit or taken in hunting
2: a target of attack
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:05 am

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

This is just a reminder (so that we are all clear) that the deadline is
Thursday, February 28, 9:02 PM EST.
Anybody that does not turn in their submission by that deadline will automatically be expelled from the game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #50 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

hitogoroshi wrote:Oh, Blackberry, do you reveal what animal each person hunted regardless of whether or not they succeed?
Yes
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #75 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

WELCOME TO THE LOUNGE

Hello Hunters, I see you have returned from your first hunting session. Follow me and I will show you to The Lounge. The Lounge is where the hunting results will be revealed and where any and all eliminations will occur. As you all already know, there will not be an elimination this round.

The Lounge is an enormous room flooded with colors, comfortable sofas and chairs, decorative tables and a rather expensive-looking chess set, made with gold and silver pieces, in the middle of the room. On one wall are numerous bookshelves filled with books of all sorts. On the wall opposite the bookshelves, hanging on the wall, is a collection of various hunting tools: different guns, daggars, indigenous spears, bows and arrows. On another wall is a giant window that lets one view the island from up above. On the final wall, opposite the window, is a gigantic screen. The screen suddenly blinks to life...

The Lounge [Round One]

If you all will please give your attention to the screen, the results will now be revealed.

----------

Results:

Marmalade, skitzer, bethelmark, Xtoxm
and
zu_Faul
work together and attempt to track a
hippopotamus
. After several attempts they appear to be unsuccessful. Right when hope is about to fade,
hitogoroshi
and
Snix
aide the others in the "Hippo Hunt" and the seven successfully hunt a hippopotamus.

ting =)
skillfully tracks a
lion
. Right before ting =) is about to strike he runs into
WizardCat, Flameaxe
and
Max
. All of which are also tracking the lion. The lion runs off and the four are unsuccessful. They return to the mansion with nothing.

As
Oman
ponders what to hunt a
warthog
runs across his path. He decides to take this oppurtunity to hunt the small, fiesty beast! Oman successfully hunts the warthog.

pickemgenius
runs across an
elephant
. After many attempts of attempting to kill this animal he realizes he just can't do it alone. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

Occult
quickly and quietly tracks a
cheetah
. After a dangerous encounter with his fierce animal he successfully hunts the cheetah.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +12
Flameaxe
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +12
Marmalade
.... +12
Max
.... +0
Occult
.... +16
Oman
.... +2
pickemgenius
.... +0
skitzer
.... +12
Snix
.... +12
ting =)
.... +0
WizardCat
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +12
zu_Faul
.... +12

----------

Ranks:

Occult

[16 Points]

bethelmark

[12 Points]

hitogoroshi

[12 Points]

Marmalade

[12 Points]

skitzer

[12 Points]

Snix

[12 Points]

Xtoxm

[12 Points]

zu_Faul

[12 Points]

Oman

[02 Points]

Flameaxe

[00 Points]

Max

[00 Points]

pickemgenius

[00 Points]

ting =)

[00 Points]

Wizardcat

[00 Points]
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Just so the group is aware, I will periodically be sending out questionaires to you at random times during the game. Your cooperation in answering these questionaires is greatly appreciated. Just so you know, all your answers will be kept confidential and none of the other players will see them.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Snix wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Just so the group is aware, I will periodically be sending out questionaires to you at random times during the game. Your cooperation in answering these questionaires is greatly appreciated. Just so you know, all your answers will be kept confidential and none of the other players will see them.
Is that what PEG was talking about when he said question thingy?
Yes, most likely.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #81 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND TWO BEGINS

It is now time for the second round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Two]

14 Hunters
. For this round all eight animals are available to hunt. I will remind you of the available animals by listing them below.
After this hunting session is over an elimination will occur.
It will be in your best interest to have as many points as possible. Keep in mind points you earn in one round stay with you throughout the entire game. I am shortening the deadline, this time you will have a
60 hour deadline
to turn in your hunting selection. Once you have made your decision you may not change it.

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Hippopotamus
12 points

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:25 am

Post by Blackberry »

UltimaAvalon wrote:BB, why are you running this and not Battle Royale?
As soon as TT is done, BR will begin.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Occult wrote:You don't need to answer him BB.
I like to answer everybody so all are pleased.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

This is just a reminder that the deadline is
Sunday, March 2, 6:29 AM EST.
I reserve the right to expel anybody that does not turn in a submission on time.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #109 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND FIRST ELIMINATION

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your second hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Two]

If you all will please give your attention to the screen, the results will now be revealed.

----------

Results:

Oman, Max
, and
ting =)
scramble after a large
warthog
. They all successfully hunt a warthog.

hitogoroshi
finds a
hippopotamus
after several attemps he realizes he can't hunt this thing by himself. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

zu_Faul
slowly sneaks up behind a
lion
. As he approaches he collides into
Occult
. It's alright, two can still get a lion, right? The two track the lion and once again sneak up right behind it. They see the lion laying in the grass. Perfect oppurtunity! Just then, someone jumps out from another bush and the lion runs away. What's this?
skitzer, Flameaxe, pickemgenius
, and
WizardCat
all jump out of seperate bushes. They'll never catch the lion with six people scrambling after it. They all return to the mansion with nothing.

Snix, Xtoxm
, and
bethelmark
track a
rhinoceros
. After several attempts they realize they can't hunt the beast with just the three of them. Right as they consider turning back to the mansion,
Marmalade
joins the group at the last minute and they try one more time to hunt the rhino. They successfully hunt the rhino.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +8
Flameaxe
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +0
Marmalade
.... +8
Max
.... +2
Occult
.... +0
Oman
.... +2
pickemgenius
.... +0
skitzer
.... +0
Snix
.... +8
ting =)
.... +2
WizardCat
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +8
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

bethelmark

[20 Points]

Marmalade

[20 Points]

Snix

[20 Points]

Xtoxm

[20 Points]

Occult

[16 Points]

hitogoroshi

[12 Points]

skitzer

[12 Points]

zu_Faul

[12 Points]

Oman

[04 Points]

Max

[02 Points]

ting =)

[02 Points]

Flameaxe

[00 Points]

pickemgenius

[00 Points]

Wizardcat

[00 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #111 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:15 am

Post by Blackberry »

Occult wrote:lion? I didn't hunt lion....
Lion is a sin.

Lying is a sin.

Hahahaha, ok, maybe I'm not that funny.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the first elimination.

I walk over to a small wooden table decorated with a beautifully painted picture of the three-headed hound, Cerberus. I open the drawl on the table and pull out a small black die covered with white dots.

Elimination [Round Two]

This die will determine how eliminations will occur. If I roll a 1 or 6, a
Dictator Decides
elimination will occur. If I roll a 2 or 5, a
Weakest Link
elimination will occur. If I roll a 3 or 4, a
Vote Off
elimination will occur. I will now advise you to turn your attention to the die...

----------

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 4, in which case a
Vote Off
elimination will occur. Best of luck on surviving this elimination.

Vote Off [Round Two]

I will now explain how the Vote Off procedure works.
Each contestant will recieve a numer of ballots equal to their current point total
(for example, bethelmark will recieve 20 ballots, Flameaxe will recieve 0 ballots, hitogoroshi will recieve 12 ballots, etc.). You will then send me a private PM informing me how you wish to use your ballots. You may vote for the same person on all your ballots, or you may split your ballots amoung different contestants. Your ballots are private and it will not be revealed who has voted who. If you do not send in your ballots by deadline, your only penality will be that you have no ballots for this round. You may, if you wish, choose to not use all or any of your ballots, and you may, if you wish, vote for yourself.
The person that recieves the most ballots will be eliminated.
You will have a
70 hour deadline
to send in your ballots. Because there are currently multiple leaders,
nobody is immune from recieving ballots.
A total of 140 ballots are available to be cast and a total of 14 contestants are available to be voted for.
Once you have sent in your ballots you may not change them (permanent marker, sorry kids). Best of luck on surviving your first elimination!

I changed the deadline hours, just because I realized I wouldn't be here at 4 am in the morning... lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #127 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

You are about to find out who will be eliminated.

Vote Off [Round Two]

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the ballots will now be revealed.

----------

Snix did not submit any ballots. There will be a total of 120 ballots.

WizardCat
recieved 0 ballots.

Flameaxe
recieved 0 ballots.

Max
recieved 1 ballot.

Oman
recieved 1 ballot.

zu_Faul
recieved 1 ballot.

Occult
recieved 1 ballot.

Xtoxm
recieved 1 ballot.

bethelmark
recieved 1 ballot.

hitogoroshi
recieved 2 ballots.

pickemgenius
recieved 2 ballots.

Marmalade
recieved 7 ballots.

Snix
recieved 14 ballots.

skitzer
recieved 16 ballots.

ting =)
recieved 73 ballots.

----------

ting =)
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your participation. You are free to stay at the mansion while the other continue their hunt.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #128 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND THREE BEGINS

It is now time for the third round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Three]

13 Hunters
. For this round all eight animals are available to hunt. I will remind you of the available animals by listing them below.
It will be in your best interest to have as many points as possible. Keep in mind points you earn in one round stay with you throughout the entire game. There will be a
68 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Hippopotamus
12 points

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #138 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

Saturday, March 8, 12:41 PM (shortly after noon) EST.
Anybody that does not turn in their submission by that deadline will not be penalized, but will get 0 points and a big fat "LOSER" sticker.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #139 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND SECOND ELIMINATION

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your third hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Three]

----------

Results:

hitogoroshi
and
skitzer
decide it is best to go after a
warthog
. They successfully hunt a warthog.

pickemgenius
tracks down a
zebra
. After a couple failed attempts he realizes he may need some help. But nobody comes to help him. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

zu_Faul, Xtoxm, Snix, Marmalade
and
bethelmark
all join together and follow a
giraffe
. The giraffe tries to fight back with it's fierce hooves, but the small group outwits the tall beast. They successfully hunt a giraffe.

Flameaxe
quickly spots a
rhino
and tracks him down. Unfortunately, he can't hunt this beast all by himself. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

WizardCat, Oman,
and
Occult
all attempt to hunt a
cheetah
. They realize they are only getting in one another's way. They return to the mansion with nothing.

Max
decides it is best to do
nothing
. He wastes his time bird-watching. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +6
Flameaxe
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +2
Marmalade
.... +6
Max
.... +0
Occult
.... +0
Oman
.... +0
pickemgenius
.... +0
skitzer
.... +2
Snix
.... +6
WizardCat
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +6
zu_Faul
.... +6

----------

Ranks:

bethelmark

[26 Points]

Marmalade

[26 Points]

Snix

[26 Points]

Xtoxm

[26 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]

Occult

[16 Points]

hitogoroshi

[14 Points]

skitzer

[14 Points]

Oman

[04 Points]

Max

[02 Points]

ting =)

[02 Points]

Flameaxe

[00 Points]

pickemgenius

[00 Points]

Wizardcat

[00 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #140 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the second elimination.

I walk over to a small wooden table decorated with a beautifully painted picture of the three-headed hound, Cerberus. I open the drawl on the table and pull out a small black die covered with white dots.

Elimination [Round Three]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off
elimination will occur. I will now advise you to turn your attention to the die...

----------

Original Roll String: 1d6 (STATIC)
1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:30 am

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 2, in which case a
Weakest Link
elimination will occur.

Weakest Link [Round Three]

It appears we have a tie between
Flameaxe, pickemgenius,
and
WizardCat
for title of Weakest Link. One of you three will be eliminated. Feel free to plead your case as to why you should stay.

I will now roll a die to decide which of the four current leaders will get to determine your fate. If I roll a 1, bethelmark gets to decide who goes. If I roll a 2, Marmalade gets to decide who goes. If I roll a 3, Snix gets to decide who goes. If I roll a 4, Xtoxm gets to decide who goes. If I roll a 5 or a 6 I will reroll.

1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #142 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 1, in which case a
bethelmark
will get to decide which of the lesser hunters will be eliminated.

bethelmark
, you have
60 hours
to decide which of the weakest links will be elimintaed. You may make your decision at any time. You may not change your decision once you have made it. You can make your decision in the thread or via PM. Your choices are
Flameaxe, pickemgenius,
and
WizardCat
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #145 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the weakest link will now be revealed.

----------

With 0 points,
pickemgenius
, you are the Weakest Link! Goodbye.

----------

pickemgenius
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your participation. You are free to stay at the mansion while the other continue their hunt.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #146 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND FOUR BEGINS

It is now time for the fourth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Four]

12 Hunters
It will be in your best interest to have as many points as possible. Keep in mind points you earn in one round stay with you throughout the entire game. There will be a
60 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Hippopotamus
12 points

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #154 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

Thursday, March 13, 11:59
AM
EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #156 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND THIRD ELIMINATION

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your fourth hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Four]

----------

Results:

hitogoroshi
decides to follow a
warthog
. He successfully hunts a warthog.

Flameaxe
has high hopes of catching a
cheetah
and scoring some points. But he accidentally bumps into
Oman, Max,
and
Occult
. All also trying to hunt a cheetah. They all return to the mansion with nothing.

Xtoxm
and
bethelmark
track a
giraffe
. As soon as they approach it, it fiercly fights back, pushes them aside, and runs off. They realize they are short one person. They return to the mansion with nothing.

Wizardcat
and
skitzer
work together and track a
lion
. They quickly ambush it. The beast gives them a fight but they outwit the lion! They successfully hunt a lion.

Marmalade, Snix,
and
zu_Faul
decide to do
nothing
. They sit around and joke and talk about waffles and walruses. They return to the mansion with nothing. (These three didn't send in a selection and/or missed the deadline).

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +0
Flameaxe
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +2
Marmalade
.... +0
Max
.... +0
Occult
.... +0
Oman
.... +0
skitzer
.... +13
Snix
.... +0
WizardCat
.... +13
Xtoxm
.... +0
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[27 Points]

bethelmark

[26 Points]

Marmalade

[26 Points]

Snix

[26 Points]

Xtoxm

[26 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]

hitogoroshi

[16 Points]

Occult

[16 Points]

Wizardcat

[13 Points]

Oman

[04 Points]

Max

[02 Points]

Flameaxe

[00 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #158 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the third elimination.

Elimination [Round Four]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

1 6-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #159 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 5, in which case a
Weakest Link
elimination will occur.

Weakest Link [Round Four]

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the weakest link will now be revealed.

----------

With 0 points,
Flameaxe

----------

Flameaxe
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #160 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND FIVE BEGINS

It is now time for the fifth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Five]

11 Hunters
72 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Hippopotamus
12 points

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #164 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

Sunday, March 16, 2:47 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #165 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND NEXT ELIMINATION

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your fifth hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Five]

----------

Results:

bethelmark
decides to take it easy and tracks down a
warthog
. He successfully hunts a warthog.

Oman, zu_Faul
and
Occult
all attempt to track down a
cheetah
. They realize that there are too many of them and they keep scaring the cheetah away. They return to the mansion with nothing.

skitzer
and
Max
skillfully track down a
lion
. Once they've cornered their prey, they attack! The lion tries to fight them off, but Max and skitzer manage to outwit the beast. They successfully hunt a lion.

Snix
attemps to track down a
giraffe
. He soon realizes he is the only one. This gets him depressed and he decides to give up. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

Wizardcat, Xtoxm, Marmalade,
and
hitogoroshi
decide to do
nothing
. They decide to have a party, drinking some vodka and rum. They return to the mansion with nothing. (These four didn't send in a selection and/or missed the deadline).

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +2
hitogoroshi
.... +0
Marmalade
.... +0
Max
.... +13
Occult
.... +0
Oman
.... +0
skitzer
.... +13
Snix
.... +0
WizardCat
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +0
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[40 Points]

bethelmark

[28 Points]

Marmalade

[26 Points]

Snix

[26 Points]

Xtoxm

[26 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]

hitogoroshi

[16 Points]

Occult

[16 Points]

Max

[15 Points]

Wizardcat

[13 Points]

Oman

[04 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #166 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND FOURTH ELIMINATION

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the fourth elimination.

Elimination [Round Five]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #167 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

Dictator Decides

Dictator Decides [Round Five]

The current leader is
skitzer
with
40 points
. skitzer will therefore be the Dictator in this elimination. skitzer you now have the option to eliminate anybody you would like. Nobody is safe from your 'wrath'. The other ten hunters are free to make their pleads in the thread or in private. skitzer, you will have
72 hours
to decide who will be eliminated. You can make your decision as soon as you want though. Also, skitzer, I would appreciate, if possible, a "speech" as to why you are eliminating the person you are. This is not required and if you do so it can be short or long or whatever. You can make your decision in the theard, or, if you prefer, via PM to me. Once you make your decision as to who to eliminate you may not change it. You can choose from any of the ten remaining hunters.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #168 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

I have noticed that recently several people have been missing deadlines. Everybody has been recieving my warnings about when the deadline is approaching, so I am assuming you either are attempting to communicate with other hunters to strategize or some other reason. If you are failing to meet deadlines because of the strategizing, I would suggest that you discuss potential strategies ahead of time, before the round even begins (such as now), thus so you will have more time to talk to the other hunters.

Also, since a lot of people are missing deadlines. I will give you guys an option. You can, if you wish, send me a "Default Choice" (which you may change at any time). The default choice will be used if you ever miss a deadline (for whatever reason). This can only benefit you.
I strongly advise that everybody send me a default choice that can be used in the event that they miss a deadline in the future.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #171 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Lol, thanks for the appreciation ;).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #172 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

skitzer's selection for elimination will now be reaffirmed.

Dictator Decides [Round Five]

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the dictator's choice will now be revealed.

----------

skitzer has decided to eliminate
Marmalade

----------

Marmalade
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #173 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND SIX BEGINS

It is now time for the sixth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Six]

10 Hunters
72 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Hippopotamus
12 points

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #176 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters

Thursday, March 20, 7:55 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #177 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

The following is an evil warthog, be careful, he might bite! He is rather angry, as you have already hunted five of his friends.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #181 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND FIFTH ELIMINATION

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your sixth hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Six]

----------

Results:

hitogoroshi
and
bethelmark
chase after a
giraffe
. After a while they realize they need just a little more help. They return to the mansion with nothing.

Max
and
Oman
think that they can hunt a
lion
. They slowly sneak up behind. Right when they have it cornered,
zu_Faul
shows off and the cheetah runs away. They all return to the mansion with nothing.

skitzer
thinks he can be the first person in the game to hunt a
zebra
, but soon he realizes nobody wants to help him. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

Occult
decides it is in his best interest to track a
cheetah
. After a swift and fierce battle, he is victorious! He successfully hunts a cheetah.

Xtoxm
and
Snix
decide it is best to attack the evil
warthog
. They corner it. The warthog puts up a nasty fight and bruises Xtoxm. But in the end, the warthog is defeated! They successfully hunt a warthog.

WizardCat
decides to do
nothing
. He fumbles through the trees and goes birdwatching.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +0
Flameaxe
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +0
Marmalade
.... +0
Max
.... +0
Occult
.... +16
Oman
.... +0
skitzer
.... +0
Snix
.... +2
WizardCat
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +2
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[40 Points]

Occult

[32 Points]

bethelmark

[28 Points]

Snix

[28 Points]

Xtoxm

[28 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]

hitogoroshi

[16 Points]

Max

[15 Points]

Wizardcat

[13 Points]

Oman

[04 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #182 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND SIXTH ELIMINATION

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the sixth elimination.

Elimination [Round Six]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #183 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 5, in which case a
Weakest Link
elimination will occur.

Weakest Link [Round Six]

----------

With 4 points,
Oman

----------

Oman
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #184 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND SEVEN BEGINS

It is now time for the seventh round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Seven]

9 Hunters
. For this round
only seven animals are available to hunt
. I will remind you of the available animals by listing them below.
72 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Hippopotamus is not available to hunt.

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #185 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I advise everyone to take note of the last post, as only
seven
animals are available to hunt this round.

Questionaires going out.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #192 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

13 minutes to deadline...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #193 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your seventh hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Seven]

----------

Results:

bethelmark
and
Xtoxm
consider their options. After a short while they decide to hunt the evil
warthog
's sister! They chase the beast throughout the island. They successfully hunt a warthog.

zu_Faul
carefully stalks a
rhino
. After a while, he realizes he can't hunt the thing by himself. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

hitogoroshi
fiercly attacks an extremely large
giraffe
. The giraffe kicks him back and runs off. He realizes he probably could have used some help in hunting this beast. He returns to the mansion with nothing.

Occult
sneaks up behind the sacred
cheetah
. The cheetah spots him and tries to leap at him. Occult acts quickly, and strikes the beast! Occult successfully hunts a cheetah.

skitzer
and
Max
once again approach a
lion
. After careful planning and execution, they trap the lion. He roars with fury. They successfully hunt a lion.

WizardCat
and
Snix
decide to enjoy the sun and do
nothing
. They return to the mansion, with, well, nothing.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +2
hitogoroshi
.... +0
Max
.... +13
Occult
.... +16
skitzer
.... +13
Snix
.... +0
WizardCat
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +2
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[53 Points]

Occult

[48 Points]

bethelmark

[30 Points]

Xtoxm

[30 Points]

Max

[28 Points]

Snix

[28 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]

hitogoroshi

[16 Points]

Wizardcat

[13 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #194 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the sixth elimination.

Elimination [Round Seven]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

1 6-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #195 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Dictator Decides

Dictator Decides [Round Seven]

The current leader is
skitzer
with
53 points
. skitzer will therefore be the Dictator in this elimination. skitzer you now have the option to eliminate anybody you would like. Nobody is safe from your 'wrath'. The other eight hunters are free to make their pleads in the thread or in private. skitzer, you will have
72 hours
to decide who will be eliminated. You can make your decision as soon as you want though. Also, skitzer, I would appreciate, if possible, a "speech" as to why you are eliminating the person you are. This is not required and if you do so it can be short or long or whatever. You can make your decision in the theard, or, if you prefer, via PM to me. Once you make your decision as to who to eliminate you may not change it. You can choose from any of the eight remaining hunters.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #201 (isolation #56) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Snix wrote:Join me Hito, and we shall rule the universe together as father and son.
I must admit, this is my favorite line in the game so far.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #204 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:17 am

Post by Blackberry »

Dictator Decides [Round Seven]

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the dictator's choice will now be revealed.

----------

WizardCat

----------

WizardCat
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your
semi-
participation. You are free to stay at the mansion while the other continue their hunt.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #205 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND EIGHT BEGINS

It is now time for the eighth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Eight]

8 Hunters
. For this round
only seven animals are available to hunt
72 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #207 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Blackberry »

The following is a hippo, he is happy because you can no longer hunt him. He laughs and spits water at the other animals. What a jerk, perhaps one of the other animals (such as the cheetah or lion) will hunt him and eat him for dinner.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #209 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

Deadline is March 28 @ 6:20 PM EST!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #210 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND SEVENTH ELIMINATION

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your eighth hunting session. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one less participant will be competing in The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Eight]

----------

Results:

bethelmark
and
Xtoxm
work together to track a
zebra
. After a fierce encounter, they finally catch up with the striped animal. They successfully hunt a zebra.

hitogoroshi
and
zu_Faul
caustiously track a
elephant
. After a short while they realize it is hopeless. They head back to the mansion with nothing.

Snix, skitzer
and
Occult
all chase after a
cheetah
. After numerous failed attempts they start screaming at eachother for scaring the cheetah away. They return to the mansion with nothing.

Max
carefully hides behind a bush and waits for a
lion
to appear. When it does, he jumps out and stabs the wild beast. The lion tries to put up a fight but Max kicks the lion and pulls out a gun... He successfully hunts a lion.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +4
hitogoroshi
.... +0
Max
.... +13
Occult
.... +0
skitzer
.... +0
Snix
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +4
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[53 Points]

Occult

[48 Points]

Max

[41 Points]

bethelmark

[34 Points]

Xtoxm

[34 Points]

Snix

[28 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]

hitogoroshi

[16 Points]
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #211 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the seventh elimination.

Elimination [Round Eight]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #212 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Vote Off

Vote Off [Round Eight]

Each contestant will recieve a numer of ballots equal to their current point total
(for example, Snix will recieve 28 ballots, Occult will recieve 48 ballots, Max will recieve 41 ballots, etc.). You will then send me a private PM informing me how you wish to use your ballots. You may vote for the same person on all your ballots, or you may split your ballots amoung different contestants. Your ballots are private and it will not be revealed who has voted who. If you do not send in your ballots by deadline, your only penality will be that you have no ballots for this round. You may, if you wish, choose to not use all or any of your ballots, and you may, if you wish, vote for yourself.
You will have a
90 hour deadline
to send in your ballots. Because skitzer is the current leader,
skitzer is immune from recieving ballots.
A total of 272 ballots are available to be cast and a total of 7 contestants are available to be voted for.
Once you have sent in your ballots you may not change them (permanent marker, sorry kids). Best of luck on surviving this elimination, if you do, you've made it half way!

I changed the deadline hours, just because I realized I wouldn't be here at 4 am in the morning... lol.

DEADLINE: April 1, 6:00 PM EST
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #215 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by Blackberry »

bethelmark wrote:Blackberry, Xtoxm and I should each get 4 points for the zebra; we needed 2 people to hunt it and we did, but we didn't get points for it.
I apologize, I was being a dumbass. :)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #216 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Vote Off [Round Eight]

If everyone will please turn their attention to the screen, the ballots will now be revealed.

----------

Snix, Max and bethelmark did not submit any ballots. There will be a total of 169 ballots.

skitzer
was immune from recieving any ballots.

bethelmark
recieved 0 ballots.

Xtoxm
recieved 0 ballots.

zu_Faul
recieved 0 ballots.

hitogoroshi
recieved 0 ballots.

Max
recieved 36 ballots.

Snix
recieved 64 ballots.

Occult
recieved 69 ballots.

----------

Occult
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your participation. You are free to stay at the mansion while the others continue their hunt.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #217 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND NINE BEGINS

It is now time for the ninth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Nine]

7 Hunters
. For this round
only six animals are available to hunt
72 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion is not available to hunt.

Elephant
10 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #232 (isolation #67) » Thu May 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

We're back from our unfortunate INTERMISSION.

The remaining contestants will now recieve a PM concerning whether or not they wish to continue playing the game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #233 (isolation #68) » Fri May 09, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

Here is how this will work:

I still have the results from Round Nine. I will post them shortly with the new rankings.

If any of the seven do not respond they will be eliminated. Under this condition, a Round Nine elimination will NOT occur and we will begin Round Ten Hunting immidiately.

If all seven respond then there WILL be a Round Nine Elimination.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #236 (isolation #69) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your ninth hunting session and a several week vacation. Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one or more participant will be eliminated from The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Nine]

----------

Results:

Snix
and
zu_Faul
collide into one another as they both try to capture a
cheetah
. They yell and argue with one another. They return to the mansion with nothing.

skitzer
makes an enduring attempt at trying to capture an
elephant
. He soon realizes he just isn't strong enough. He heads back to the mansion with nothing.

bethelmark, hitogoroshi, Max
and
Xtoxm
all chase after some
warthogs
. They all cheer and dance as they capture them. They return to the mansion with a warthog.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +2
hitogoroshi
.... +2
Max
.... +2
skitzer
.... +0
Snix
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +2
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[53 Points]

Max

[43 Points]

bethelmark

[36 Points]

Xtoxm

[36 Points]

Snix

[28 Points]

hitogoroshi

[18 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #239 (isolation #70) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm on vacation, will be back tomorrow to update.

Six are still in, if you have 28 points you blow-up ;).

I'll post update tomorrow :-P.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #240 (isolation #71) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Blackberry »

EIGHTH ELIMINATION

Self-Removal [Round Nine]

Snix was attacked by a cheetah. Be careful out there on the island.

Snix
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your participation. You are free to stay at the mansion while the others continue their hunt.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #241 (isolation #72) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND TEN BEGINS

It is now time for the tenth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Ten]

6 Hunters
. For this round
only five animals are available to hunt
72 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah is not available to hunt.

Lion
13 points

Elephant is not available to hunt.

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
[/size]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #242 (isolation #73) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by Blackberry »

We only have four more rounds to get through, this will be over very shortly :).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #243 (isolation #74) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your tenth hunting session . Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one or more participant will be eliminated from The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Ten]

----------

Results:

hitogoroshi
stumbles as he chases after a
warthog
. He dives toward the beast, with a dagger in hand, and strikes the little critter! He returns to the mansion with the warthog.

bethelmark, skitzer, Max, zu_Faul
and
Xtoxm
all huddle together and stalk a pack of wild
lions
. They all leap out from behind the bush, but as soon as they do soon, the lions retaliate and all pounce on the five hunters. The hunters run away in fear of their lives. They return to the mansion with a warthog.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +2
Max
.... +0
skitzer
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +0
zu_Faul
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[53 Points]

Max

[43 Points]

bethelmark

[36 Points]

Xtoxm

[36 Points]

hitogoroshi

[20 Points]

zu_Faul

[18 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #244 (isolation #75) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND NINTH ELIMINATION

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the ninth elimination.

Elimination [Round Ten]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #245 (isolation #76) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND NINTH ELIMINATION

The die has rolled a 2, in which case a
Weakest Link
elimination will occur.

Weakest Link [Round Ten]

----------

With 18 points,
zu_Faul

----------

zu_Faul
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #246 (isolation #77) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND ELEVEN BEGINS

It is now time for the eleventh round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Eleven]

5 Hunters
. For this round
only five animals are available to hunt
48 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Rhinoceros
8 points

Giraffe
6 points

Zebra is not available to hunt.

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #247 (isolation #78) » Mon May 19, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

Keep in mind: 48 hour deadline this time!

Best of luck!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #249 (isolation #79) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your eleventh hunting session . Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one or more participant will be eliminated from The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Eleven]

----------

Results:

hitogoroshi, bethelmark,
and
skitzer
trip over one another and attempt to track a
lion
. After ten rounds of hunting, you'd think they realize by now that three people scare the lion away. They return to the mansion with nothing.

Max
and
Xtoxm
bump into one another as they try to find the
cheetah
. The cheetah dashes away and the two hunters argue with one another. They return to the mansion with nothing.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +0
Max
.... +0
skitzer
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[53 Points]

Max

[43 Points]

bethelmark

[36 Points]

Xtoxm

[36 Points]

hitogoroshi

[20 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #250 (isolation #80) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND TENTH ELIMINATION

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the tenth elimination.

Elimination [Round Eleven]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #251 (isolation #81) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 6, in which case a
Dictator Decides

Dictator Decides [Round Eleven]

The current leader is
skitzer
with
53 points
. skitzer will therefore be the Dictator in this elimination. skitzer you now have the option to eliminate anybody you would like. Nobody is safe from your 'wrath'. The other four hunters are free to make their pleas in the thread or in private. skitzer, you will have
48 hours
to decide who will be eliminated. You can make your decision as soon as you want though. Also, skitzer, I would appreciate, if possible, a "speech" as to why you are eliminating the person you are. This is not required and if you do so it can be short or long or whatever. You can make your decision in the theard, or, if you prefer, via PM to me. Once you make your decision as to who to eliminate you may not change it. You can choose from any of the four remaining hunters.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #253 (isolation #82) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

UP NEXT:

And Then There Were Four...

* Round Twelve!

And Then There Were Three...

* Round Thirteen, the Final Round!

And Then There Were Two...

* Award Ceremony!

* After-Party!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #256 (isolation #83) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

Dictator Decides [Round Eleven]

----------

Max

----------

Max
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your
semi-
participation. You are free to stay at the mansion while the other continue their hunt.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #257 (isolation #84) » Fri May 23, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND TWELVE BEGINS

It is now time for the twelvth round of The Hunt. I wish you all the best of luck.

Hunting [Round Twelve]

4 Hunters
. For this round
only four animals are available to hunt
48 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Rhinoceros is not available to hunt.

Giraffe is not available to hunt.

Zebra
4 points

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #259 (isolation #85) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your twelvth hunting session . Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one or more participant will be eliminated from The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Twelve]

----------

Results:

skitzer
carefully stalks a large
lion
. When the beast rests to feast on a dead zebra, skitzer fiercly tackles the creature and destroys it's! He successfully hunts a lion.

bethelmark
chases after a speedy
cheetah
. The cheetah thinks it can get away, but bethelmark is quick and has incredible endurance. Just as it appears the cheetah is tiring out,
Xtoxm
appears and the cheetah darts off out of sight. Xtoxm and bethelmark blame eachother for losing the cheetah. They return to the mansion with nothing.

hitogoroshi
decides to be chill and hunts a wild
warthog
. The warthog attempts to fight back! It rams into hitogoroshi's shins and he tumbles backwards. He quickly gets to his feat and kills the small beast. His legs are bleeding. Oh well. He successfully hunts a warthog.

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +0
hitogoroshi
.... +2
skitzer
.... +13
Xtoxm
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[66 Points]

bethelmark

[36 Points]

Xtoxm

[36 Points]

hitogoroshi

[22 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #260 (isolation #86) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND ELEVENTH ELIMINATION

Attention Hunters, it is now time for the eleventh elimination.

Elimination [Round Twelve]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #261 (isolation #87) » Sun May 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Vote Off

Vote Off [Round Twelve]

(for example, skitzer will recieve 66 ballots, bethelmark will recieve 36 ballots, Xtoxm will recieve 36 ballots, hitogoroshi will recieve 22 ballots). You will then send me a private PM informing me how you wish to use your ballots. You may vote for the same person on all your ballots, or you may split your ballots amoung different contestants. Your ballots are private and it will not be revealed who has voted who. If you do not send in your ballots by deadline, your only penality will be that you have no ballots for this round. You may, if you wish, choose to not use all or any of your ballots, and you may, if you wish, vote for yourself.
Because skitzer is the current leader,
skitzer is immune from recieving ballots.
A total of 182 ballots are available to be cast and a total of 3 contestants are available to be voted for.
Once you have sent in your ballots you may not change them (permanent marker, sorry kids). Best of luck on surviving this elimination.

DEADLINE: May 28, 3:00 PM EST
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #265 (isolation #88) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Vote Off [Round Twelve]

----------

hitogoroshi did not submit any ballots. There will be a total of 138 ballots.

skitzer
was immune from recieving any ballots.

bethelmark
recieved 22 ballots.

Xtoxm
recieved 58 ballots.

hitogoroshi
recieved 58 ballots.

----------

It appears we have a tie between XTOXM and HITOGOROSHI.
We will have a
revote
. All four of you are allowed to revote. If you are in the tie send me your votes in order for them to count. 48 hour deadline (from this post). You may only revote for XTOXM or HITOGOROSHI.
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu May 29, 2008 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #269 (isolation #89) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

(Re)Vote Off [Round Twelve]

----------

hitogoroshi and Xtoxm did not submit any ballots. There will be a total of 102 ballots.

Xtoxm
recieved 36 ballots.

hitogoroshi
recieved 66 ballots.

----------

hitogoroshi
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #270 (isolation #90) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ROUND THIRTEEN BEGINS

It is now time for the thirteenth and final round of The Hunt! I wish you all the best of luck!

Hunting [Round Thirteen]

3 Hunters
. For this round
only three animals are available to hunt
After this hunting session is over the final elimination will occur.
50 hour deadline

Available Game:

Cheetah
16 points

Lion
13 points

Rhinoceros is not available to hunt.

Giraffe is not available to hunt.

Zebra is not available to hunt.

Warthog
2 points.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #273 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE

Hello Hunters, welcome back from your final hunting session . Follow me and we will go to The Lounge. As you all know, an elimination will occur shortly after the results are shown and one or more participant will be eliminated from The Hunt.

The Lounge [Round Thirteen]

----------

Results:

Xtoxm
tracks down a
cheetah
. He had a dagger in one hand and is ready to pounce. Yes, he's going after the beast with a simple dagger. He is just about to strike when a yell in the distance scares the cheetah away ...

bethelmark
cheers with excitement as he slaughters a
lion
. He returns to the mansion with his successful hunt.

Xtoxm
is angry with bethelmark's outburst. He continues to stalk the cheetah. There he is. Over there, laying down in the grass. Xtoxm is prepared to make his move with
skitzer
barges in and scares the beast away. They return to the mansion with nothing...

----------

Scores:

bethelmark
.... +13
skitzer
.... +0
Xtoxm
.... +0

----------

Ranks:

skitzer

[66 Points]

bethelmark

[49 Points]

Xtoxm

[36 Points]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #274 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Blackberry »

THE LOUNGE AND FINAL ELIMINATION

This is it folks! skitzer has already been guaranteed a winner. But who else will win, bethelmark or Xtoxm? It's time for the final elimination! bethelmark is currently ahead of Xtoxm by 13 points, but either of them can be vulnerable to elimination! If the die rules a 2 or 5, bethelmark will win! If the die rules 1 or 6, it will all be up to skitzer. And if the die rules a 3 or 4, who knows what will happen!?

Elimination [Round Thirteen]

Dictator Decides
Weakest Link
Vote Off

----------

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #275 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

The die has rolled a 6, in which case a
Dictator Decides

Dictator Decides [Round Thirteen]

The current leader is
skitzer
with
66 points
. skitzer will therefore be the Dictator in this elimination. skitzer you now have the option to eliminate anybody you would like. Nobody is safe from your 'wrath'. The other hunters are free to make their pleads in the thread or in private. skitzer, you will have
48 hours
to decide who will be eliminated. You can make your decision as soon as you want though. Also, skitzer, I would appreciate, if possible, a "speech" as to why you are eliminating the person you are. You can make your decision in the theard, or, if you prefer, via PM to me. Once you make your decision as to who to eliminate you may not change it. You can choose from either Xtoxm or bethelmark.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #277 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Blackberry »

Dictator Decides [Round Thirteen]

----------

Xtoxm

----------

Xtoxm
, you have, unfortunately, been eliminated from The Hunt. I thank you for your participation.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #278 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

AWARD CEREMONY

First, I just want to thank you all for partaking in this game. I had a lot of fun enjoying the application and strategies that you all selected in this game-theory type game. I hope you all had a lot of fun as well. "Awards" will be given out shortly... as soon as I can find my file containing all my information! :( lol

Return to “Social Game Archive”