berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

TOADSTOOL TRAITOR 3 - [WINNER FINALLY REVEALED!!]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TRAITOR 3: THE BRUTAL BETRAYAL

It appears that once again someone, or something, wants to destroy the Super Smash Bros. competitors, their stages, and the little fire flowers! It's up to the Big Brawl Team to figure out who is behind this evil plot and prevent them before it is too late. In order to do so they must find the stars that have been scattered about the stages. As we all know, in Super Smash Bros. stars mean invincibility. And the Super Smash Team is going to need all the invincibility they can get when they come face-to-face with their mysterious enemy. But beware, for someone on the Super Smash Team is a traitor. Someone is attempting to thrwat and sabotage every mission possible. Will the Super Smash Team conquer their mysertious foe or will the Traitor decieve them all and aid in the destruction of the Super Smash Bros. World? Only you can decide...

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Yoshi
(Litral)

THE VICTIMS

LYLAT CRUISE

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

RAINBOW CRUISE

Donkey Kong
(charter)

LUIGI'S MANSION

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

WARIO WARE

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)

ONETT

King Dedede
(somestrangeflea)

Sonic
(
Iron Man
/skitzer)

SHADOW MOSES ISLAND

Link
(Porochaz)

Lucario
(MafiaSSK)

Ness
(SensFan)

YOSHI'S ISLAND

Captain Falcon
(Cybele)

Fox
(orangepenguin)

Peach
(pickemgenius)

Pokemon Trainer
(bird1111)

Snake
(Chelseafan)

HALBERD

Diddy Kong
(Lawrencelot)

Falco
(UnofficialRulerOfEveryone)

Luigi
(GreenLiquid)

Mr. Game & Watch
(Gamma)

Olimar
(JDodge)

Pit
(Flameaxe)

Young Link
(flashstorm)

HALBERD

TASK ONE: STAR CAPTAIN ... SUCCESS! ... 10/10
TASK TWO: COMMUNICATION... FAILURE! ... 00/20
TASK THREE: THE EQUATION ... FAILURE! ... 00/15
TASK FOUR: INCOMING MESSAGE ... FAILURE! ... 00/15
[SOLO MISSION ONE: KATINA ... SUCCESS! ... 10/10]

YOSHI'S ISLAND

TASK FIVE: QUESTION MARK ... FAILURE! ... 00/15
TASK SIX: RAYQUAZA & PETEY PIRANHA ... AUTO-SUCCESS! ... 20/20
TASK SEVEN: LIFEGUARDS ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 13/20
TASK EIGHT: YOSHI GAME SHOW ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 12/30
[SOLO MISSION TWO: ZELDA & THE POISONOUS FOREST ... SUCCESS! ... 10/10]

SHADOW MOSES ISLAND

TASK NINE: INTERROGATION ... FAILURE! ... 00/20
TASK TEN: RESCUE MISSION ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 12/34
TASK ELEVEN: LEFT OUT IN THE COLD ... SUCCESS! ... 21/21
TASK TWELVE: PASSCODES ... FAILURE! ... 00/20
[SOLO MISSION THREE: KING BOB-OMB ... SUCCESS! ... 15/15]

ONETT

TASK THIRTEEN: DOG CHASE ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 20/25
TASK FOURTEEN: SPITE ... FAILURE! ... 00/30
TASK FIFTEEN: BETRAYAL ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 12/30
TASK SIXTEEN: DOUBLE DASH ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 10/30
[SOLO MISSION FOUR: THE SHOPKEEPER ... SUCCESS! ... 15/15]

WARIO WARE

TASK SEVENTEEN: WOBBLY BOBBLY ... SUCCESS! ... 40/40
TASK EIGHTEEN: SURVIVAL FEVER ... SUCCESS! ... 50/50

LUIGI'S MASNION

TASK NINETEEN: WRITING ON THE WALL ... FAILURE! ... 00/50
TASK TWENTY: TOYING WITH YOU ... SUCCESS! ... 50/50

RAINBOW CRUISE

TASK TWENTY-ONE: BATTLE ROYALE ... SUCCESS! ... 100/100

LYLAT CRUISE

TASK TWENTY-TWO: ALL FOR ONE ... FAILURE! ... 00/100

FINAL DESTINATION

TASK TWENTY-THREE: BATTLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS ... SEMI-SUCCESS! ... 75/150

STAR BANK: 495
Last edited by Blackberry on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 84 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

How The Game Works

The game will be played precisely like "THE MOLE" with a few twists and turns. Amongst the contestants, ONE of them will be THE TRAITOR. The Traitor works for an unknown evil source. The Traitor's job is to sabotage the challenges while staying under the radar. The game will consist of two phases.

The Star Search
phase will consist of challenges and tasks for the contestants to complete. It is the traitor's job to sabotage these tasks. Depending on how the tasks go, the team could earn stars for the
BRUTAL BRAWL
team if they succeed.

The Toadstool Test
phase will consist of each contestant (except the Traitor) taking a exam/test over the identidy of the traitor. The player(s) that know the least about the Traitor will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the player(s) who were the slowest will be eliminated. Yes, there will be mulitple eliminations. Each Toadstoal Test will inform you how many people will be eliminated from that test.

These two phases will continue until the game comes to the final three. At the final three test, whoever scores highest will win the game and be proclaimed THE WINNER!

ADDITIONAL RULES (FOR THE TRAITOR TO WIN):

The Traitor most reach BOTH of these conditions in order to win

* If on any Toadstool Test every contestant guesses correctly as to whom the identity of the traitor is, then the Traitor may no longer win the game. The contestants will NOT be informed if this happens.

* Keep the Brutal Brawl Team from achieving their star goal (which is only known to me and the Traitor).

* The Brutal Brawl Team has a secret number of stars they must reach. This goal is only known to me and the Traitor.

* Once the game begins, you may speak outside the thread, inside the thread, or through mario games.

Last edited by Blackberry on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

[IMPORTANT NOTE]
Unlike previous seasons, this season if there are an extreme amount of applicants, I will
not
do first-come, first-serve. I
may
have to select the contestants based on applicantions. Some of the criteria I am looking for are ACTIVE users (that won't go MIA during the middle of the game). If you do not think you will be active for the entire game I would suggest not applying. Hopefully it will not come to having to turn down applicants, but if it does I apologize. Don't let this discourage you from applying! And still get your applicantions in ASAP!!! Once I get enough applicants I will start selecting the players!! :D

THE APPLICATION

To apply, fill out all of the information below and PM it to me. DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION IN THE THREAD. If you have any questions, please ask away!!!

* Favorite Super Smash Bros. Item (from any game):
* Favorite Super Smash Bros. Battle Location (from any game):
* Choose a number from 1 to 99:

* What is your strategy for the game?
* What will you bring to the game that nobody else can?
* How active will you be?

* Would you like to be "The Traitor"?
* If yes, why should I select you as the Traitor? What would your strategy be?
* Last season, the Traitor went idle/MIA during the last two rounds. If you were selected as the Traitor, would you be able to commit to the entire game and not go idle/MIA?

* Below are a list of potential characters, please list your top 12 in order of which you'd like to be that character (don't be afraid to "cross-dress") You may also add in one or two other characters and I will CONSIDER letting you be that character.

Bowser

Captain Falcon

Charizard
Diddy Kong

Donkey Kong

Falco

Fox

Ganondorf
Ice Climbers

Ike
Ivysaur
Jigglypuff

King Dedede

Kirby

Link

Lucario

Lucas

Luigi

Mario
Marth
Meta Knight
(reserved for Blackberry)
Mr. Game & Watch

Ness

Olimar

Peach

Pikachu

Pit

Pokemon Trainer

R.O.B.
Samus
Sheik
Snake

Sonic

Squirtle
Toon Link
Wario
Wolf
Yoshi

Zelda
Zero-Suit Samus
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

19,312 applicants so far!!! ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

ShadowLurker wrote:i havent turned in my app yet as you arent doing first come first serve and i want to make it extra special!!!
I strongly advise against this.

I encourage quick-paced, active games.

[modinsult]
Unlike you, Shadowlurker, I make sure my games are active so that there isn't lag and people do not lose interest. Aka, my game will be quick-paced. Your apparent laziness may not work to your advantage if you wish me to select you.
[/modinsult]

Sorry, lol. That was mean. I'm not a mean person.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

La, La, La ...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Blackberry »

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:XO_O

omg so many apps...

lol
When if the cut off for sending in apps?
Probably within 24 hours.

I'm probably going to run some sort of side-game for those that don't get in.

35+ Apps... O_O

DGS2 will not have a limit to how many people I will accept.
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Arghhh! It pains me to have to inform people that they have not been accepted into the game. I am sending out messages now to those that were not accepted. I am extremely sorry. I will, however, be setting up a mini-watered-down, mole-like, toadstool-traitor- themed game if those that were not accepted would like to join.

Once again I apolgize to those that weren't accepted.

After I send those out, I will be sending a message to those accepted, letting them know the game has begun! ^_^

Blackberry
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

The game has officially begun!

The 25 members of the Brutal Brawl Team have been selected.

The Traitor has been informed of his or her identity.

You may begin discussing the game with your competitors and your first tasks will begin shortly! Best of luck!

Meta Knight

..... ..... ..... ..... .....

Brutal Brawl Team

Bowser
(farside22)

Captain Falcon
(Cybele)

Diddy Kong
(Lawrencelot)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Falco

Fox
(Moonie)

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

King Dedede
(somestrangeflea)

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Link
(Porochaz)

Lucario
(MafiaSSK)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)

Luigi
(GreenLiquid)

Mr. Game & Watch
(Gamma)

Ness
(SensFan)

Olimar
(JDodge)

Peach
(pickemgenius)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Pit
(Flameaxe)

Pokemon Trainer
(bird1111)

Snake
(Chelseafan)

Sonic
(Iron Man)

Young Link
(flashstorm)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART ONE

It had been a year since Princess Peach, Mario, and Pikachu had attempted to destroy the Super Smash Bros. world. Peace has been restored and those responsible had been forgiven. As time passed, new competitors came to the Super Smash world, and the Super Smash Brawl league was formed. The story begins where it began a year ago. A steriotypically-peaceful day at the Mushroom Kingdom...

Twenty-five characters were roaming the Mushroom Kingdom in a royal free-for-all. *KABAM!* ... *FALCON KICK!* ... *OOOOOO!* ... *SWIRL!* ... *SHWING!* ... *PEANUT GUN!* ... *DEFLECTOR SHIELD* ... *THUNDER BOLT* ... *TONGUE* ... *FIRE BREATH* ...

While the fighters are competing in their brawl,
Meta Knight
(myself) arrives overhead in his
Halberd Battleship
. He quickly descends from his ship and reaches the twenty-five brawlers.

"EVERYONE! CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!" Meta Knight yells. The brawlers ignore him and continue to fight.

Meta Knight is annoyed, he retrieves something from behind him and throws it into the center of the battlefield. Everyone gasps.

It's Mario... turned into a statue. But it is not your typical statue, it is a deep black.

"Something is happening," Meta Knight announced, once he had their attention. "Someone is going around and doing
this
," he points to the black statue. "We can't seem to be able to reverse it. We need to work together and fix this! I propose we build a team and together we'll get to the bottom of this." Everyone agrees.

"I've spoken with Master Hand," Meta Knight continues, "He has informed me that if we gather enough stars we may be able to reverse this. He claims to know what the issue is but does not want to reveal it to us. I don't think he trusts us. Either way, we must do what he says and gather stars..." Meta Knight stops. He stares into the distance.

"What's wrong?" Peach asks.

"For task nineteen, five of you must post the solution," a Boo says and runs away.

Meta Knight points. At the tip of the Mushroom Kingdom is a dark black. It appears to be growing, covering the entire castle. And it continues to grow. A goomba comes running out of the castle, "Help! Something's happening!" The blackness appears to catch up to the goomba and he freezes. Glows a deep black and turns into a trophy.

"Quick!" Meta Knight announces, "Everyone get on my ship!"

Everyone rushes to the Halberd Battleship and they take off. They look below as the entire Mushroom Kingdom has turned to a giant black stone. Fears begin to crawl into everyone's mind. What is to become of the Super Smash world?

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK ONE: STAR CAPTAIN

* For your first task I need you to elect a
Star Captain
aka second-in-command (me being first-in-command of the Halberd, obviously).
Sixteen
of you must agree on who should be the Star Captain. If you all successfully agree on a Star Captain before the deadline has hit, I will award you with 10 Stars.

* The person you deligate Star Captain will not recieve an exemption for his or her position, however, this person will assign four very important missions within the next few rounds. Throughout the first four rounds, there will be four solo missions. The Star Captain will designate who will go on that mission each round (the Star Captain may not select himself/herself to go on any of these missions). These missions could be very important to the dynamics of the game.

* There is a 72 hour deadline for this challenge. If there is not sixteen votes for Star Captain by the time deadline has hit, I will select the Star Captain on my own terms and the stars will
not
be added to the pot.

* Each person may only have one vote. You must vote in thread, in bold, for who you wish to be Star Captain. You may change your vote at any time. Once a person has reached 16 votes, that person will be locked in as Star Captain.

* You are free to discuss this task inside or outside the thread.

* You may vote for yourself. You may change your vote at any time as long as the votes aren't locked in (at sixteen).

POSSIBLE STARS: 10
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Tasks 2, 3, and 4 shall be given out tomorrow.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Whooooooosh!

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWO: COMMUNICATION

*Ring, Ring*

Meta Knight approaches the group, "Hello Team. On my way here I ordered some supplies for you all. Some of your favorite items and what not for our journey. It appears the delivery people lost our order and need us to reconfirm what we're expecting. I've got to pilot the ship so I'm going to ask yall to reorder the items... They also said if you give them the correct information they'll give us some stars as a bonus for being so compliant."

* For your second task you will all be required to send me a PM with the title being
TASK TWO: (a specific item)
. You, however, will not know what the specific item is. Other people on the team will have information that, once they communicate to you, will inform you what item you are supposed to send me. You will also have information that you must communicate to others so that they know what item to send me via PM.

* Everyone will be recieving a PM shortly that will give you information. This will probably make it clearer as to what you have to do.

* I will only accept your first PM. You may not change/send a second PM.

* Some of you will be sending me the answer "NO ITEM." This means that there was no item selected.

* If I recieve 20 correct responses you will earn 10 stars. If I recieve 25 correct responses you will earn 20 stars.

* Also, you may not name any items
in the thread
until this task is over, if you do so all responses that require that item will be voided. Which could potentially signifigantly hurt your chances of getting any stars for this task.

* As always, you may discuss this task inside or outside the thread.

* There is a 87 hour deadline for this challenge. Once the deadline is up, I will no longer accept submissions and I will calculate the results.

POSSIBLE STARS: 20
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

flashstorm wrote:Can we be frank and open, or is that an offence?
Yes you can, but you may not post any item names inside the thread.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK THREE: THE EQUATION

The ships computer appears to be going a bit odd. Perhaps one of you has downloaded a virus into it? This is not good. Meta Knight needs to know the location of a paratroopa that claims to have stars. He has two coordinates but he needs one more. Every time he asks the computer for a third coordinate it spits out this equation:

Yoshi's fav. # + Sonic's fav. # - Fox's fav. # + Pokemon Trainer's fav. # + Young Link's fav. # + Pit's fav. # - Snake's fav. # -Peach's fav. # - Ness's fav. # + Olimar's fav. # - Mr. Game & Watch's fav. # + Lucario's fav. # - Ice Climbers' fav. # + Olimar's fav. # - Kirby's fav. # - King Dedede's fav. # + Link's fav. # + Luigi's fav. # - Lucas's fav. # + Pikachu's fav. # - Snake's fav. # + Falco's fav. # - Fox's fav. # + Donkey Kong's fav. # - Diddy Kong's fav. # + Captain Falcon's fav. # + Lucario's fav. # - Bowser's fav. # + Jigglypuff's fav. # = [missing coordinate]

** Fav. # refers to the number you submitted to me in your application.

* For your third task you must figure out the missing coordinate by solving the equation.

* To make a guess at the missing coordinate you must post in the thread
I THINK THE MISSING COORDINATE IS [insert solution].
Only one person may do this. Once someone has done this, that answer is locked in and may not be changed.

* If the team's guess is correct we will find the paratroopa and stars will be added to the pot. If the guess is incorrect we will be unable to find the paratroopa and no stars will be added to the pot for this task.

* There is a 87 hour deadline for this challenge. If there is not a guess by this time, then no stars will be added to the pot.

POSSIBLE STARS: 15
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FOUR: INCOMING MESSAGE

An incoming message arrives to the ship through a transmission. But the computer is still messed up. Meta Knight gets furious and begins to get suspicious of his team. Perhaps one of them has done this? The screen goes blurry.

There appears to be 28 blanks in the message...

_ _ _ // _ _ // _ _ _ // _ _ // _ // _ _ _ _ _ _ _. // _ _ _ _ _ // _ _ // _ _ _.

* For your fourth task you must figure out what the message says. Each of you will be given a letter or two that will help fill in the missing blanks.

* To make a guess at the missing coordinate you must post in the thread
I THINK THE MESSAGE IS [insert solution].
Only one person may do this. Once someone has done this, that answer is locked in and may not be changed.

* The person who guesses will recieve a
HEART CONTAINER
(aka an exemption). The person will the HEART CONTAINER will not be required to take the Toadstool Test this round and will automatically move on to Round Two. They will recieve this exemption whether they are correct or incorrect.

* If you guess the message correctly you will recieve 15 stars. If you guess it incorrectly, you will NOT recieve the 15 stars.

* There is a 87 hour deadline for this challenge. If there is not a guess by this time, then no stars will be added to the pot.

* Each of you has a choice: work together to solve the message, or guess randomly so you can gain the exemption for yourself.

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I will be revealing everyone's numbers and item's after the tasks are over. As well as the correct answer to the fourth task.
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FOUR: INCOMING MESSAGE RESULTS

Peach
types in what she thinks is the message "PEG IS DONE AN I THOUGHTS CANDY IS WIN". The computer malfunctions, as the guess is incorrect. Peach shrugs and picks up the
Heart Container
that is next to the computer and walks away. Everyone stares and gasps.

Peach
now has a Heart Container (an exemption) for the upcoming test.

The correct solution was:

ONE OF YOU IS A TRAITOR. TRUST NO ONE.

Bowser was informed: 1 = O, 28 = E
Captain Falcon was informed: 2 = N, 27 = N
Diddy Kong was informed: 3 = E

Donkey Kong was informed: 4 = O
Falco was informed: 5 = F

Fox was informed: 6 = Y
Ice Climbers was informed: 7 = O
Jigglypuff was informed: 8 = U

King Dedede was informed: 9 = I, 26 = O
Kirby was informed: 10 = S

Link was informed: 11 = A

Lucario was informed: 12 = T
Lucas was informed: 13 = R
Luigi was informed: 14 = A
Mr. Game & Watch was informed: 15 = I
Ness was informed: 16 = T
Olimar was informed: 17 = O
Peach was informed: 18 = R

Pikachu was informed: 19 = T
Pit was informed: 20 = R
Pokemon Trainer was informed: 21 = U
Snake was informed: 22 = S
Sonic was informed: 23 = T

Young Link was informed: 24 = N
Yoshi was informed: 25 = O

STARS ADDED: 00

STAR BANK: 00
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FOUR: INCOMING MESSAGE RESULTS

After a short discussion,
Luigi
is elected
Star Captain
, aka second-in-command.

The following are the sixteen that got Luigi elected:

Bowser, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Fox, Ice Climbers, King DeDede, Link, Lucas, Mr. Game & Watch, Ness, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Snake, Sonic, Young Link, Yoshi

LUIGI - you will now be given further instructions via PM.

STARS ADDED: 10

STAR BANK: 10
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #182 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

* The Equation is correct.

* Do not round anything.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Scigatt wrote:What will you reveal about Task 2?
Everyone's favorite item and what everyone was told.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

:evil:

I do feel sympathy. I've already expressed that multiple times earlier in the forum that I feel bad for having to cut people as I do not enjoy disappointing people, thus why I am attempting to gather those that didn't get in to play in a side-version of the mole.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #283 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I don't know who I'm in love with more,

King Dedede or Peach (for their videos <3)...

LOL.
Last edited by Blackberry on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #295 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #341 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Fox
will be replaced.
Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #346 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Fox's number is now reinserted into the equation.

(Fox is now orangepenguin)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #350 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Scigatt wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Fox
will be replaced.

Ignore Fox's number in the equation for the moment being.
What about Task 2?
Task 2 and 3 have returned to usual...

:P

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #361 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWO: COMMUNICATION RESULTS

*Ring, Ring*

Meta Knight answers the phone, "YOUR TEAM IS SO GAWD-DAMN DUMB! THEY DUNNO WHAT ITEMS THEY ORDERED! URGHH! WE FOUND THE LOST SHIPMENT. BUT WE AIN'T REWARDING YOU ANY STARS."

NUMBER OF CORRECT SUBMISSIONS: 12

Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, King Dedede, Lucas, Luigi, Ness, Peach, Pikachu, Young Link all sent in the correct submission.

Olimar and Yoshi sent in an incorrect item.

Lucario claimed his item in the thread, thus any solutions with the word CLOAKING DEVICE would be void. Pit sent in Cloaking Device, but it was void due to Lucario's breach of rules.

Bowser, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Lucario, Snake and Sonic all attempted a submission, but did not include the item in the title, thus their submission was void.

Falco, Fox, Link, Mr. Game & Watch, and Pokemon Trainer did not send in a submission.

Charcter's favorite items:

Bowser: NO ITEM
Captain Falcon: NO ITEM
Diddy Kong: Bumper
Donkey Kong: Hammer
Falco: Pokeball
Fox: NO ITEM
Ice Climbers: Smash Ball
Jigglypuff: Pitfall
King Dedede: Hammer
Kirby: Fire Flower
Link: Home Run Bat
Lucario: Cloaking Device
Lucas: Beam Sword
Luigi: Warp Star
Mr. Game & Watch: Home Run Bat
Ness: Home Run Bat
Olimar: Smart Bomb
Peach: Warp Star
Pikachu: Smash Ball
Pit: Beam Sword
Pokemon Trainer: Super Mushroom
Snake: Fan
Sonic: Pokeball
Young Link: Bunny Ears
Yoshi: Hammer

Messages sent to each Character:

Olimar: Bowser needs to send me Captain Falcon's favorite item.
Young Link: Captain Falcon needs to send me Diddy Kong's favorite item.
Yoshi: Diddy Kong needs to send me Donkey Kong's favorite item.
Sonic: Donkey Kong needs to send me Jigglypuff's favorite item.
Snake: Falco needs to send me Fox's favorite item.
Pokemon Trainer: Fox needs to send me Ice Climber's favorite item.
Pit: Ice Climber's need to send me Falco's favorite item.
Pikachu: Jigglypuff needs to send me King Dedede's favorite item.
Peach: King Dedede needs to send me Kirby's favorite item.
Bowser: Kirby needs to send me Link's favorite item.
Ness: Link needs to send me Pokemon Trainer's favorite item.
Mr. Game & Watch: Lucario needs to send me Olimar's favorite item.
Kirby: Lucas needs to send me Luigi's favorite item.
Lucas: Luigi needs to send me Mr. Game & Watch's favorite item.
Lucario: Mr. Game & Watch needs to send me Ness' favorite item.
Link: Ness needs to send me Snake's favorite item.
Luigi: Olimar needs to send me Peach's favorite item.
King Dedede: Peach needs to send me Pikachu's favorite item.
Jigglypuff: Pikachu needs to send me Yoshi's favorite item.
Ice Climbers: Pit needs to send me Lucario's favorite item.
Fox: Pokemon trainer needs to send me Lucas' favorite item.
Falco: Snake needs to send me Sonic's favorite item.
Donkey Kong: Sonic needs to send me Young Link's favorite item.
Diddy Kong: Young Link needs to send me Pit's favorite item.
Captain Falcon: Yoshi needs to send me Bowser's favorite item.

STARS ADDED: 0!

STAR BANK: 10
Last edited by Blackberry on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #364 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Blackberry »

SOLO MISSION ONE: KATINA RESULTS

King Dedede takes an Arwing and heads to Katina in an attempt to gather 10 Stars...

It is there that he runs into Pigma. It is known Pigma has 10 stars, but is unwilling to hand them over. King Dedede and Pigma engage in a battle. Pigma is in a black-arwing-like aircraft. After some intense manuvering King Dedede manags to shoot him down.

King Dedede exits his Arwing and approach Pigma. He is bruised and disoriented. King Dedede finds the 10 stars in his cockpit, hidden in a shoebox. He then begins to walk away when Pigma comes to his senses and tries to stop King Dedede, "Wait!" Pigma shouts. King Dedede spins around and pulls out his mallet.

"No, no, don't hurt me. I just want to make you an offer," Pigma announces. "If you give me back the 10 stars, I'll give you this heart container," he then holds up a Heart Container (aka an exemption).

King Dedede considers wacking him and just stealing the Heart Container, but Pigma then reaveals he has a motion sensor bomb on him and if King Dedede attacks him the heart container will be blown to pieces.

King Dedede had a decision to make...

TAKE THE TEN STARS AND LEAVE...

or...

TAKE THE HEART CONTAINER (EXEMPTION) AND RETURN THE TEN STARS...

After a short while, King Dedede decided to turn down the offer and headed back to the Helbard with the 10 Stars!

STAR BANK: 20
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #366 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK THREE: THE EQUATION RESULTS

With only a few minutes remaining, King Dedede directs the group to the coordinate
. When they arrive, they can not find the Paratroopa. They have failed...

Correct Coordinate: 207.15149

Charcter's Favorite Numbers:

Bowser: 42
Captain Falcon: 23
Diddy Kong: 57
Donkey Kong: 10
Falco: 76
Fox: 24
Ice Climbers: 42
Jigglypuff: 42
King Dedede: 42
Kirby: 77
Link: 74
Lucario: 42
Lucas: 10
Luigi: 57
Mr. Game & Watch: 8
Ness: 33
Olimar: 84
Peach: 13
Pikachu: 66
Pit: 69
Pokemon Trainer: 18
Snake: 77
Sonic: 3.14159
Young Link: 42
Yoshi: 1

STARS ADDED: 0!

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #367 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Blackberry »

TEST TONIGHT!!

BEST OF LUCK!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #404 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST

Meta Knight approaches the group, "I found what was wrong with the computer. One of you downloaded a virus into it!" Meta Knight holds up a CD.

"One of you is a Traitor! Now who is it, STAND UP NOW!" The twenty-five of you are curious. Things begin to make sense now. One of them is a traitor. Accusations begin to fly. Then the lights on the ship go out...

It is now time for the first Toadstool Test. The
SEVEN
contestants who know the least about the traitor will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the slower contestant(s) will be eliminated. So get your test in ASAP!! The Test is posted below... GOOD LUCK!!

PEACH WON A HEART CONTAINER AND DOES NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST.

-------------------------

QUESTION ONE: What is the Traitor's favorite number? (These were revealed during the Task Results)

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

QUESTION TWO: What is the Traitor's favorite item? (These were revealed during the Task Results)

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
14) The Traitor does not have a Favorite Item
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: During Task One, was the Traitor one of the sixteen people who got Luigi elected?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FOUR: During Task Two, was the Traitor one of the twelve that scored a point?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FIVE: During Task Two, what item was the Traitor supposed to send in to me?

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) NO ITEM
10) Pitfall
11) Pokeball
12) Smart Bomb
13) Super Mushroom
14) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION SIX: During Task Three, was the Traitor's number added or subtracted in the equation?

1) Added
2) Subtracted

QUESTION SEVEN: During Task Three, how many times did the Traitor's name appear in the equation?

1) Once
2) Twice

QUESTION EIGHT: During Task Four, was the Traitor one of the three that recieved two letters?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION NINE: In which Super Smash series did the Traitor's Character first appear as a playable character? (You may have to do some research for this one.)

1) Super Smash Bros. (N64)
2) Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)
3) Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
4) None of the Above

QUESTION TEN: Who is the traitor?

1) Bowser
2) Captain Falcon
3) Diddy Kong
4) Donkey Kong
5) Falco
6) Fox
7) Ice Climbers
8) Jigglypuff
9) King Dedede
10) Kirby
11) Link
12) Lucario
13) Lucas
14) Luigi
15) Mr. Game & Watch
16) Ness
17) Olimar
18) Peach
19) Pikachu
20) Pit
21) Pokemon Trainer
22) Snake
23) Sonic
24) Young Link
25) Yoshi
26) None of the Above

Send your answers to me via PM. I would like it in the following format: Question Numbers written out and Question Answers in numerical form... such as:

ONE: 1
TWO: 1
THREE: 2
FOUR: 1
FIVE: 3
SIX: 2
SEVEN: 1
etc.

Once you have submitted your Test, you may not change your answers.

During Toadstool Tests, you may no longer discuss the game with anybody.

DEADLINE:
AUGUST 22nd, 11:00 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #405 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 1 RESULTS

An explosion occurs nearby. The lights flicker a bit... but they are mostly off.

Meta Knight yells for everyone to meet him in the captain's quarters, where there are backup lights...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's first VICTIMS...

Peach
rushes into the captain's quarters.

Ice Climbers
follow right behind her, "What's going on out there?!" they ask. They look frightened.

Captain Falcon
bursts through the door, "Something is wrong! I heard screaming out there!"

Pikachu, Jigglypuff
, and
Lucario
all run through the door. "Where's the Pokemon Trainer!?" Pikachu gasps.

"Help!"
Donkey Kong
screams as he enters. In his arms in
Diddy Kong
, now turned into a black statue-like trophy. Everyone gasps.

Lucas
and
Ness
enter the room, both panting.

Fox
is right behind him, carrying a statue of
Falco

Mr. Game & Watch
dead statue-body rolls into the room.

Link
enters the room, holding a dead
Young Link
in his hands.

Sonic
speeds into the room.

Kirby
and
King Dedede
dash into the room.

A dead
Pit
rolls into the room.

Bowser
stomps into the room.
Yoshi
is right behind him. In his hands is
Luigi
, now turned into a statue... Everyone gasps, their great Star Captain is dead!

"Who are we missing?!" Meta Knight asks.

"
Snake, Olimar,
and the
Pokemon Trainer
", someone responds.

Snake
enters the room, "WHAT THE HELL WENT ON OUT THERE!?" He then sees his six former teammates scattered about the room, now turned into black trophies...

Then the
Pokemon Trainer
enters the room. The pokemon cheer! They all thought he was a goner.

"Where's Olimar?!" someone asks. The lights turn back on. They all leave the room in search for Olimar.

They find
Olimar
, dead, turned into a black statue just like all the others.

"What's going on here!?" someone asks.

"One of you did this!" Meta Knight screams. Tension fills the air. [insert dramatic music]

You may no longer talk to the eliminated contestant. Thank you.

THE VICTIMS

Diddy Kong
(Lawrencelot)

Falco

Luigi
(GreenLiquid)

Mr. Game & Watch
(Gamma)

Olimar
(JDodge)

Pit
(Flameaxe)

Young Link
(flashstorm)
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #407 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART TWO

After minimal discussion about who has done this, Meta Knight decides the only thing we can do is bare with it for the moment being and continue on our missino to find stars. He then announces that they will be visiting
Yoshi's Island
. In hopes that the local Yoshis will have some stars for them.

The Halberd lands near Yoshi's Island. Its problems seem to have disappeared, for the time being.

**UPDATED** ... BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Captain Falcon
(Cybele)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Fox
(orangepenguin)

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

King Dedede
(somestrangeflea)

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Link
(Porochaz)

Lucario
(MafiaSSK)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)

Ness
(SensFan)

Peach
(pickemgenius)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Pokemon Trainer
(bird1111)

Snake
(Chelseafan)

Sonic
(Iron Man)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FIVE: QUESTION MARK

Upon arriving on the island, a Yoshi Elder approaches the group. He informs them that the Yoshis have an odd custom: all visitors must always ask questions. If you all follow the custom he will reward you with 15 Stars...

* This task is simple. Every post that is made in this thread by the eightteen remaining players must include a question mark (?). If all posts do so up until the other three tasks are finished, the group will earn the respect of the Yoshis and be rewarded with 15 Stars.

* You may not edit your posts. If I catch you editing (or deleting) your post there will be severe consequences.

* If there is a single post without a question mark (?) in it, then the team will lose the respect of the Yoshis and gain no stars.

* This challenge begins NOW.

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #409 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

I shall post the other tasks later...

I shall also inform you that Luigi left behind a successor list. In this list,
LUCAS has been named the new Star Captain
. Lucas will be sent a message shortly.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:13 am

Post by Blackberry »

For An Upcoming Task I will need the following:

6 contestants who have a Good Memory

12 contestants who are Good at Trivia

First come, First serve. You may only assign yourself to a group, you may not assign anyone else to agroup. Once you've done that you may no longer change your group. If neither group is full within 24 hours, I will randomly assign the rest.
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #428 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

SensFan wrote:???

Are the green/red names in the post in any particular order?
No.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #442 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK SIX: RAYQUAZA & PETEY PIRANHA

The Yoshis of Yoshi's Island inquire your aide. There appear to be two menacing forces on the island. Rayquaza appears to be attacking the east side of the island and Petey Pirahna appears to be eating Yoshis on the south side of the island. Your team agrees to attempt to fight off the creatures

* First off, I have randomly assigned you to battle one creature or the other.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS BATTLING RAYQUAZA:

Donkey Kong, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, King Dedede, Lucas, Ness, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Yoshi

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS BATTLING PETEY PIRANHA:

Bowser, Captain Falcon, Fox, Kirby, Link, Lucario, Peach, Snake, Sonic

* In this task you will need to post (quite a lot) in EITHER the thread
BATTLE WITH PETEY PIRANHA
or the thread
BATTLE WITH RAYQUAZA
in order to defeat the creatures. For every 100 posts you will recieve a star. There are a couple rules on posting and also a limit on the amount of stars you can collect. The maximum number of stars from each battle you may recieve is 10.

* Posting: You may not double post anywhere in the thread. There must be atleast one other CONTESTANT between your posts. If you make a mistake, you are allowed to edit/delete your posts, I don't care. You will have 72 hours to do this challenge.

* Also: If you post in the WRONG battle thread you will have left your battlefield and your battle team will automatically lose.

* If there are ANY double posts (by contestants) then the contestants will recieve 0 Stars for
their battle

* I will not count the posts until after the deadline has been met. All posts after the deadline are void.

* Any posts made by non-contestants will not count whatsoever toward your goal of 1000 posts or allowing you to post in between.

* There is a 72 hour deadline for this challenge. The deadline will START when I unlock the threads.

* Each battle is worth a possible 10 Stars, for a combined possibility of 20 Stars.

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #445 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Blackberry »

somestrangeflea wrote:I assume you have permission to circumvent the "You should not start or post in threads which have as their main purpose 'posting lots'" rule?
I have done this several times before and no one has yelled at me. ^_^

And I'll be deleting the threads afterwards. :P

*runs off to talk to mith*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #453 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK SEVEN: LIFEGUARDS

Your hear a cry out in the ocean. It appears a group of small creatures are drowning in the water! You better go rescue them!

* For your seventh task you will all have the option of rescueing a creature that will become your sidekick. For each sidekick you rescue you will recieve 1 Star. But there is a twist. If 17 of you rescue a sidekick, then the last person will recieve a
Heart Container (AKA an Exemption).
ONLY the last person who hasn't rescued a creature will be given the Exemption. You all have the option of rescueing a creature now or waiting awhile and hope to be the last person that recieves the Heart Container... In order to rescue a creature, you must post in the thread, in bold,
"I swim out and rescue [insert type of creature]."
Once you have made this decision it is final and your chances at an exemption are gone.

* Here is a list of the creatures out in the water: 1 Shy Guy, 2 Mr. Saturns, 3 Bob-ombs, 5 Freezies, 6 Goombas

* If anybody attempts to rescue a species that has already been recused (aka, if 3 people have already saved 3 bob-ombs and a fourth person tries to rescue a bob-omb) then there will be mass confusion and no stars will be earned for that species.

* There is a 72 hour deadline on this task.

* If all 17 creatures are successfully saved, then a few bonus stars will be rewarded and 20 Stars will be added to the pot.

* If at the deadline, 16 or less creatures have been saved then nobody will be given an exemption.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #476 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

Porochaz wrote:Here's the idea: post a list of things yet to be saved: (including mine)

2 Mr. Saturns
2 Bob-ombs
4 Freezies
6 Goombas

I swim out and rescue a Bob-omb
May I keep him as a pet?
Yes Sir.

Iron Man wrote:@Farside

I dont think that Ican get a sidekick anymore. My first post for saving someone was my only, I cant make another, unless BB says otherwise.

Mod- I Cant try to save anyone anymore can I?
No, you may not.

And while we're at it, one of the Goombas has drowned randomly. This is so the last person does not have to rescue somebody ;).

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #479 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

[MEMORY]

1: King Dedede
2: Peach
3: Ice Climbers
4: Yoshi
5: ???
6: ???

[TRIVIA]

1: Sonic
2: Snake
3: Pikachy
4: Lucario
5: Jigglypuff
6: Bowser
7: Fox
8: Link
9: Ness
10: Lucas
11: ???
12: ???

[UNDECIDED]

1: Captain Falcon
2: Donkey Kong
3: Kirby
4: Pokemon Trainer
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #541 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm getting settled into my campus life

I'm going through plastic surgery. I will probably be back in a few days. I apologize for the delay. I'm assuming most of the deadlines are up already.

I apologize for the delays.

Hugs and Kisses,

Blackberry
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

Update coming today and/or tomorrow.

Or I am a heterosexual.

O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #564 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK EIGHT: YOSHI GAME SHOW

The Yoshis invite you to participate in their local game show, how exciting! You will all be competing for stars! Yay!

[MEMORY]

1: King Dedede
2: Peach
3: Ice Climbers
4: Yoshi
5: Kirby
6: Donkey Kong

[TRIVIA]

1: Sonic
2: Snake
3: Pikachy
4: Lucario
5: Jigglypuff
6: Bowser
7: Fox
8: Link
9: Ness
10: Lucas
11: Captain Falcon
12: Pokemon Trainer

And now for the rules of the
YOSHI GAME SHOW
!

The members of the Trivia Group will each be give a trivia question. Depending on how many they get right, they will earn stars for their team. Let's look at the score board to see how many stars can be earned by correct answers.

[11 Correct Answers = 10 Stars]
[9 Correct Answers = 8 Stars]
[7 Correct Answers = 6 Stars]
[5 Correct Answers = 4 Stars]
[3 Correct Answers = 2 Stars]

While the members in the Memory Group will be required to identify a quote that one of the seven eliminated contestants has said in this thread. Depending on how many correct answers the memory group gets, the stars from the Trivia Group will be multiplied! Let us see what will happen if the Memory Group answers correctly...

[5 Correct Answers = x3 multiplier]
[3 Correct Answers = x2 multiplier]

If the Memory Team gets less than 3 correct, then there will be no multiplier.

* There is a 52 hours to turn in your answer to me.

* I will send your question/quote to you privately. You must respond via PM.

* You may NOT discuss your questions in the thread. Doing so will automatically make your question/quote wrong.

* Questions and Quotes will be sent out shortly!

POSSIBLE STARS: 30
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #565 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Blackberry »

Questions out. Timer starts now! ^_^

Good luck!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FIVE: QUESTION MARK RESULTS

The Yoshis get angry with you for not asking questions all the time.

Utter failure.

TASK SIX: RAYQUAZA & PETEY PIRANHA RESULTS

While the battle comences, the great and all powerful
Crazy Hand
(aka mith) descends and swiftly murders both Rayquaza and Petey Piranha. The yoshis are happy and award the Brawl Team with 20 Stars!.

Auto-Success due to Blackberry's challenge that result in Blackberry's failure ;).

STARS ADDED: 20

STAR BANK: 40

TASK SEVEN: LIFEGUARDS RESULTS

Several of you swim out and rescue the pets...

King Dedede swims out and rescues a Freezie.
Jigglypuff and Sonic swim out and both attempt to rescue the Shy Guy. Confusion errupts and the Shy Guy drowns! Oh no!
Link swims out and rescues a Bob-omb.
Yoshi swims out and rescues a Mr. Saturn.
Ness swims out and rescues a Mr. Saturn.
Lucario swims out and rescues a Goomba.
Ice Climbers swim out and recue a Bob-omb.
Peach swims out and rescues a Freezie.
Lucas swims out and rescues a Goomba.
Pokemon Trainer swims out and rescues a Goomba.
Fox swims out and rescues a Freezie.
Captain Falcon swims out and rescues a Bob-omb.
Kirby swims out and rescues a Goomba.
Donkey Kong swims out and rescues a Goomba.

Bowsesr, Pikachu, and Snake just sit there and watch as 2 Freezies drown.

STARS ADDED: 13

STAR BANK: 53
Last edited by Blackberry on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #569 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SOLO MISSION TWO: ZELDA & THE POISONOUS FOREST RESULTS

The new Star Captain, Lucas, has decided to select Peach to save the princess Zelda. Ironic, sending a princess to save a princess.

Peach walks through the Poisonous Forest to find Princess Zelda... Piranha Plants and Poisonous Mushrooms lie everywhere...

[POISON MUSHROOM - A poison mushroom is a nullifier. Throughout the game, these will be used. If one recieves a poison mushroom, one will be unable to recieve a Heart Container (exemption) that round.]

The forest is scattered with these poison mushrooms. Plenty of them. The piranha plants have no problem with tossing them at Peach.

Peach have a decision to make...

SHE CAN TURN AROUND AND RETURN TO THE GROUP WITH 0 STARS.

or

SHE CAN ENTER THE POISONOUS FOREST AND RESCUE ZELDA AND EARN 10 STARS. DOING SO WILL CAUSE HER TO ENCOUNTER PLENTY OF POISONOUS MUSHROOMS. SHE WILL ENCOUNTER SO MANY MUSHROOMS THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO ENTER THE FOREST SHE WILL BE UNABLE TO RECIEVE AN EXEMPTION THIS ROUND AND NEXT ROUND.

After a short while, Peach decides to rescue Zelda and returns to the group with 10 Stars! ... Unforunately, Peach may not recieve an exemption this round or next round.

STAR BANK: 63
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #578 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Blackberry »

YOSHI GAME SHOW

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #585 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK EIGHT: YOSHI GAME SHOW RESULTS

Results are shown below...

[TRIVIA]

1: Sonic - What is the sum of the seven eliminate contestant's favorite numbers?

NO RESPONSE

2: Snake - Who many of the original 25 contestants in TT3 participated (as a player or traitor) in BOTH TT1 AND TT2?

INCORRECT

3: Pikachu - How many of the original 25 contestants in TT3 participated as a player or traitor in TT1?

CORRECT

4: Lucario - Who many of the original 25 contestants in TT3 participated (as a player or traitor) in BOTH TT1 AND TT2?

CORRECT

5: Jigglypuff - What is the sum of the seven eliminate contestant's favorite numbers?

CORRECT

6: Bowser - How many of the original 25 contestants in TT3 participated as a player or traitor in TT1?

NO RESPONSE

7: Fox - How many people were replaced in TT1?

NO RESPONSE

8: Link - How many people were replaced in TT2?

CORRECT

9: Ness - How many people were replaced in TT2?

NO RESPONSE

10: Lucas - How many people were replaced in TT1?

CORRECT

11: Captain Falcon - How many of the original 25 contestants in TT3 participated as a player or traitor in TT2?

NO RESPONSE

12: Pokemon Trainer - How many of the original 25 contestants in TT3 participated as a player or traitor in TT2?

INCORRECT

[11 Correct Answers = 10 Stars]
[9 Correct Answers = 8 Stars]
[7 Correct Answers = 6 Stars]
[5 Correct Answers = 4 Stars]

[3 Correct Answers = 2 Stars]

[MEMORY]

1: King Dedede -
Is Wizardcat really Post Restricted or is he just enjoying the theme?

CORRECT

2: Peach -
I'm with Llama here. Pickem doesn't need more votes.

CORRECT

3: Ice Climbers -
Apparently I'm in the minority. Gah, I hate how mole games work.

CORRECT

4: Yoshi -
/bitchbitchbitchbitchbitch

CORRECT

5: Kirby -
This is a smart vote.

NO RESPONSE

6: Donkey Kong -
Must. Resist. Urge to stab Wizcat.

CORRECT

[5 Correct Answers = x3 multiplier]

[3 Correct Answers = x2 multiplier]

STARS ADDED: 12

STAR BANK: 75
Last edited by Blackberry on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #588 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'll allow you all to discuss for a bit before I post the test.

Night folks! ;)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #594 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Blackberry »

Litral wrote:Blackberry, check your inbox for the message which I sent on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 pm (GMT). I gave you a response.
**CORRECTED
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #596 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Who will survive the dramatic elimination, as five more contenders will be terminated!?

What challenges and secrets lie ahead for our contestants?!

How far will the contenders go to survive the mysterious clenches of the Traitor?!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?!

Will the Brawl Team be able to get enough stars!?

Which, unknowing to them, is a higher percantage than previous seasons.

And who the f*ck is the Traitor!?

Find out the answers to these and more, as the season goes underway! It's only just beginning. :twisted: Stay tune for the Second Toadstool Test, later today!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #598 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Blackberry »

Wizardcat wrote:I sent mine in, too.

Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:28 pm.
** CORRECTED ... lmao.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #600 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 2

The Yoshis and the Brawl Team begin to have a feast to celebrate the Game Show, the vanquishing of Rayquaza and Petey Piranha and to celebrate the rescue of a few of the pets.

The island begins to shake.

Earthquake?

An orange yoshi comes running in, "Help!? The island is turning black! Something is wrong!"

From across the island you see tree tops glowing black. Slowly, one-by-one...

"Back to the Halberd!" Meta Knight shouts...

It is now time for the first Toadstool Test. The
FIVE
contestants who know the least about the traitor will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the slower contestant(s) will be eliminated. So get your test in ASAP!! The Test is posted below... GOOD LUCK!!

QUESTION ONE: What is the Traitor's favorite number? (These were revealed during the Task Results)

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

QUESTION TWO: What is the Traitor's favorite item? (These were revealed during the Task Results)

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: During Task Six, was the Traitor assigned to battle Rayquaza or Petey Pirahna?

1) Rayquaza
2) Petey Pirahna

QUESTION FOUR: During Task Seven, was the Traitor one of the 3 that did not attempt to rescue anyone?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FIVE: During Task Seven, what did the Traitor rescue?

1) Bob-omb
2) Freezie
3) Mr. Saturn
4) Goomba
5) None of the Above

QUESTION SIX: During Task Eight, which group was the Traitor in?

1) Trivia Group
2) Memory Group

QUESTION SEVEN: During Task Eight, what was the result of the Traitor's question?

1) Correct
2) Incorrect
3) No Response

QUESTION EIGHT: Has the Traitor competed in one of the Solo Missions so far?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION NINE: In which Super Smash series did the Traitor's Character first appear as a playable character? (You may have to do some research for this one.)

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Captain Falcon
3) Diddy Kong
4) Donkey Kong
5) Falco
6) Fox
7) Ice Climbers
8) Jigglypuff
9) King Dedede
10) Kirby
11) Link
12) Lucario
13) Lucas
14) Luigi
15) Mr. Game & Watch
16) Ness
17) Olimar
18) Peach
19) Pikachu
20) Pit
21) Pokemon Trainer
22) Snake
23) Sonic
24) Young Link
25) Yoshi
26) None of the Above

Send your answers to me via PM. I would like it in the following format: Question Numbers written out and Question Answers in numerical form... such as:

etc.

DEADLINE:
SEPTEMBER 5th, 10:00 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #601 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 2 RESULTS

The island begins to be covered in darkenss.

"Quick!" Meta Knight shouts, "Back to the ship!"

The blackness creeps over the island. Turning the helpless Yoshis into statues...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's second group of VICTIMS...

Sonic
zips back to the Halberd.

... [IRON MAN IS BEING REPLACED BY SKITZER. SKITZER IS NOW SONIC] ...

Kirby
and
Jigglypuff
puff up into balls and float onto the ship.

Pikachu
and
Lucario
arrive next. Once again, they are worried about the
Pokemon Trainer

King Dedede
and
Ice Climbers
jump onto the ship. They high-five eachother with their hammers.

Peach
is heard screaming in the distance.

Bowser
and
Donkey Kong
arrive, both depressed because their heart-ached Princess is gone...

Yoshi
jumps onto the Halberd.

Fox
is heard screaming in the distance as he turns into a cold black statue.

Link
swirl-jumps with his sword into the Halberd.

Captain Falcon
and
Snake
are heard screaming in the distance as their body transforms into lifeless dark stones.

Ness
jumps about the Halberd, "Where's
Lucas
?!"

"
Pokemon Trainer
is missing too!" the pokemon shout.

The swarm of darkness creeps closer to the ship. It is then that the Pokemon Trainer and the team's new Star Captain, Lucas, are seen racing toward the ship. Everyone shouts for them to run!

Pokemon Trainer
trips and the darkness surronds him. He is transformed into a stone.

Lucas
jumps aboard the ship. The Brawl Team cheers for his survival. Except the pokemon, they are rather disappointed...

The Halberd takes off for it's next destination...

THE VICTIMS

Captain Falcon
(Cybele)

Fox
(orangepenguin)

Peach
(pickemgenius)

Pokemon Trainer
(bird1111)

Snake
(Chelseafan)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #602 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART THREE

The Halberd then heads to
Shadow Moses Island

The air is thick with tension. Everyone is directed to be quiet. Something is happening. An undercover operation. The air smells odd. Suspiscion flutters through the wind...

Secrets...

Kidnappings...

Prisoners...

Codes...

Undercover Situations...

A Traitor In Your Midst...

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

King Dedede
(somestrangeflea)

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Link
(Porochaz)

Lucario
(MafiaSSK)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)

Ness
(SensFan)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Sonic
(
Iron Man
/skitzer)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Last edited by Blackberry on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #603 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

For one of the upcoming tasks. I need three people who are good at keeping a secret. First come, first serve. You may only assign yourself.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #611 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK NINE: INTERROGATION

Luigi appears and informs you that there is a situation. He drags Ice Climbers, Lucas, and Ness into a secret room with a safe. He has decided to hire the three of you to guard his safe. Inside are various weapons, along with a
heart container

Ice Climbers, Lucas
, and
Ness
will be given the code to the safe. If nobody opens the safe the guards will be paid by Luigi with 20 stars.

* However, inside the safe is a HEART CONTAINER (An Exemption). If you wish to recieve the exemption you have the option of interrogating the hell out of the three guards and attempting to learn the code to the safe.

* Each of the ten contestants who are NOT guards may attempt to open the safe and earn themselves an exemption. Only the first person with the correct code will earn an exemption. Doing so, however, will mean that Luigi will not pay the guards 20 Stars and 0 Stars will be added for this task.

* Each contestant may only recieve one guess as to the code. They will guess in the thread. Once you have made your guess you may not change it. I will then reveal whether you are correct or incorrect. You do not have to make a guess if you do not wish to.

* The three guards are the only ones unelgible to open the safe, and thus may not recieve an exemption.

* If after the deadline is up the safe hasn't been opened, then 20 Stars will be added to the pot.

* If the safe is opened before the deadline, the player who opened the safe will recieve an exemption and no stars will be added to the pot.

* The code to the safe will be a five-digit number (#####).

* You may discuss this challenge with the three guards and/or other contestants inside or outside the thread.

* There is a 72 hour deadline for this challenge. Once the deadline is up, I will no longer accept guesses as to the code to the safe.

* If someone opens the safe, they are not required to reveal how they obtained the number. I will not reveal how anyone obtained the number.

* The Traitor (whether a Guard or Non-Guard) will also be given the code to the safe.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #613 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TEN: RESCUE MISSION

Luigi leads the Brawl Team to a prison. Inside, the Bob-Omb king has kidnapped several Goombas. Luigi suggests that yall rescue the Goombas. There are 20 cells inside the prison. Luigi will distract the guards while the 13 of you sneak inside and rescue the Goombas...

* There are 20 (prison) cells in the Prison. Each numbered 1-20. Inside 17 of these cells are Goombas. Each Goomba you rescue will reward you with 2 Stars. However, 3 of these cells have Bob-Ombs in them. If you open a cell with a Bob-Omb in it you will lose all the stars you have gathered up to that point from the Goombas. If all 3 bob-ombs are encountered, you may no longer open any prison cells and you will earn 0 Stars.

* Anyone can open any number of cells. I will reveal the cell results in the order they were opened. However, once a contestant opens up a cell that has a bob-omb in it, that contestant may not open any more cells as they will be damaged.

* The three cells that have bob-ombs in them were selected by the TRAITOR (earlier in the game).

* There is a hint somewhere as to which three cells contain bob-ombs in them.

* There is a 72 hour deadline for this challenge. Once the deadline is up, I will no longer accept cell openings.

POSSIBLE STARS: 34
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #616 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Cells 11, 13, and 5 all contain a Goomba.

Six stars are currently gathered from the Goombas.

(GOOMBA) RESCUE MISSION

[1]
*unopened*

[2]
*unopened*

[3]
*unopened*

[4]
*unopened*

[5]
Goomba!
(Ness)
[6]
*unopened*

[7]
*unopened*

[8]
*unopened*

[9]
*unopened*

[10]
*unopened*

[11]
Goomba!
(Ness)
[12]
*unopened*

[13]
Goomba!
(Ness)
[14]
*unopened*

[15]
*unopened*

[16]
*unopened*

[17]
*unopened*

[18]
*unopened*

[19]
*unopened*

[20]
*unopened*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #618 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Cells 1, 2, and 3 all contain a Goomba.

Twelve Stars are currently gathered from the Goombas.

(GOOMBA) RESCUE MISSION

[1]
Goomba!
(Lucario)
[2]
Goomba!
(Lucario)
[3]
Goomba!
(Lucario)
[4]
*unopened*

[5]
Goomba!
(Ness)
[6]
*unopened*

[7]
*unopened*

[8]
*unopened*

[9]
*unopened*

[10]
*unopened*

[11]
Goomba!
(Ness)
[12]
*unopened*

[13]
Goomba!
(Ness)
[14]
*unopened*

[15]
*unopened*

[16]
*unopened*

[17]
*unopened*

[18]
*unopened*

[19]
*unopened*

[20]
*unopened*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #623 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK ELEVEN: LEFT OUT IN THE COLD

A Freezie hides in a box, "Psst... I can't be seen. But I know where you can find stars..." He looks around, "They're following me!!!"

He hands you all some letters and runs off...

* Each of you will be given crucial information. However, the objective of this task is not so simple. You must figure out what to do with your information and how to find the Stars...

* There is a 72 hour deadline for this challenge. Once the deadline is up, if you have not completed the task you will fail.

POSSIBLE STARS: 21
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #702 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWELVE: PASSCODES

You all enter an abadoned building. Inside our some stars, locked away behind sealed doors that require passcodes to get in...

* Meta Knight uses a device that runs software analysis on previous entries into the sealed doors to learn how many letters have been used how many times.

* (This purpose of this task will be to test the team's teamwork capabilities and word forming. Below is a list of words in bold. I have taken 13 of those words and put them into a group of letters (in red). Your task is this: you must attempt to form the exact thirteen words that I used. Each person will select one word to guess. Once that word is guessed, those letters are subtracted from the red group and may not be used again. If you guess one of the words listed below but it is not a correct word, it will count as an INCORRECT submission. )

* Below are the rewards for getting words:
13 CORRECT WORDS: 20 Stars
10 CORRECT WORDS: 15 Stars
8 CORRECT WORDS: 10 Stars
6 CORRECT WORDS: 5 Star
5 CORRECT WORDS OR LESS: 0 Stars

* Each contestant gets one guess. Once you have made your guess you may not change it. To make a guess, post in bold saying, "I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT THE WORD [INSERT]."

* If you use a letter that is not available (aka someone has already used all the A's and you are trying to spell a word with A) then you will automatically fail the task and earn 0 Stars.

* Only the correct 13 words will score you points. Even if a word fits, but does not leave letters available to form the other words it will not count.

* All choices must be in the thread.

* You will have 60 hours to complete this task.

Below is the software analysis that tells you how many times each letter has been used:

[aaaaaaaaaabcceeeeeeeddddgghiiiiiiikllllllmmmnnnnnoooqrrrrrssssstttttuuy]

* The thirteen words come from the list below:

Agent
Alaska
Alliance
Angry
Army
Ball
Base
Break
Car
Cell
Dead
Deal
Encounter
Gear
Hill
Island
Killer
Liar
Lick
Liquid
Metal
Mission
Moon
Mountain
Night
Only
Quit
Solid
Stud
Traitor
Trust

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #704 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SHADOW MOSES ISLAND

Confusion erupts between the contenders. Mystery is lurking around every inch of the island here on Shadow Moses. King Bob-Omb appears to be holding Goombas prisoners. A paranoid Freezie spy attempts to tip you off on some stars. Someone has allowed Bowser to break into Luigi's safe... A message from an unclear source floats through the air. An abandoned building with sealed doors has been found...

All the while, King Bob-Omb is bombarding yall with bob-ombs. "Attack!" he shouts. The group shutters and splits-up in hopes of avoiding this massacre.

Mysteries abound...

Intentions unsure...

Secrets to hide...

Aliases unknown...

Who will survive this bloody and secretive island?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #758 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

I will reveal results for ALL tasks shortly (after I finish writing my paper, hopefully I'll have time to update before class).

That being said, I'm fairly certain all deadline should be up by now.

PS: OMG THIS LOOKS SO MUCH COOLER ON MY SCHOOL COMPUTER, LOL.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #764 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Blackberry »

I must head to class in 10 minutes, but I'll throw out a few teasers while we wait.

One
of you is still traitoring-it up!! Why do you all continue to fail
at life
at tasks!? Who is behind your failure?! Which one of you will ultimately be revealed as... THE TRAITOR?

Two
players have won an exemption ... *GASP* ... Two!? ... What the hell!? Where'd the second exemption come from?!

Three
players will be eliminated after this test, (que dramatic music) ... Will you survive!?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #785 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK NINE: INTERROGATION RESULTS

Bowser
manages to break into the vault (with the code 30,640) and grab a Heart Container (an exemption).

Luigi is pissed off and does not pay the guards.

STAR BANK: 75

TASK TEN: RESCUE MISSION RESULTS

Ness opens 3 cells.

Lucario opens 3 cells.

Six goombas are saved and 12 Stars are earned!

4, 10, and 16 were the bad cells. The clue was the passcode. The sum of the three numbers is 30, the product of the 3 numbers is 640.

STAR BANK: 87
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #786 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK ELEVEN: LEFT OUT IN THE COLD RESULTS

The team works together to figure out they must log into the Iceman account with the password Mole...

King Dedede
then says the secret message and the team finds Stars!

The title of the Challenge and the Freezie were slight clues/signifigant with the account name, ICEMAN.

If players were put in alphabetical order and read backwards it should have read USERNAME ICEMAN PASSWORD MOLE (although I did mess up apparently). Bowser (LE), Donkey Kong (MO), Ice Climbers (WO), Jigglypuff (RD), King Dedede (SS), Kirby (PA), Link (AN), Lucario (EM), Lucas (IC), Ness (ME), Pikachu (NA), Sonic (ER), Yoshi (US).

STARS ADDED: 21

STAR BANK: 108

TASK TWELVE: PASSCODES RESULTS

Five words were submitted before deadline...

Yoshi submits ALASKA. (correct)
Kirby submits the word MISSION. (correct)
Ness submits the word TRAITOR. (correct)
Pikachu submits the word ENCOUNTER. (correct)
Jigglypuff submits the word LIQUID. (correct)

Five correct words earns... 0 stars!

Correct Words: Alaska, Army, Base, Cell, Dead, Encounter, Gear, Island, Liquid, Metal, Mission, Night, Traitor.

STAR BANK: 108
Last edited by Blackberry on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #787 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SOLO MISSION THREE: KING BOB-OMB

Lucas decides to send Jigglypuff out on the solo-mission to battle King Bob-Omb!

Jigglypuff finds King
Castro
Bob-Omb at the top of his castle on the island.

"Your surpression is over!" Jigglypuff shouts. Bob-Omb throws mini bob-ombs at her. She manages to dodge them and begins to sing.
Castro
King Bob-Omb drifts to sleep...

Jigglypuff manages to free the rest of the prisoners and
Castro's
King Bob-Omb's reign is over!

A Bob-Omb walks up to Jigglypuff, "Thanks so much for saving us! We and the Goombas have decided to award you with a Purple Heart ... and a Heart Container! ... But to show you are a real hero, you must give away your heart container. If you do so, we'll make a statue of you and give you 15 Stars for your efforts!"

Jigglypuff had to decide between doing nothing or giving away a Heart Container (to someone besides herself) and earning 15 Stars for the team...

Jigglypuff accepts and gives
Lucas
a Heart Container (exemption)!

The Goombas and Bob-ombs then begin working on a statue of Jigglypuff as their hero.

STARS ADDED: 15

STAR BANK: 123
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #790 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

In case anyone hadn't figured it out yet, I did not do the "Task 9.5" thing.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #792 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 3

[insert story later]

It is now time for the third Toadstool Test. The
THREE

BOTH BOWSER AND LUCAS HAVE WON A HEART CONTAINER AND THEY DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST.

QUESTION ONE: What is the Traitor's favorite number?

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

QUESTION TWO: What is the Traitor's favorite item?

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: During Task Nine, was the Traitor one of the three guards?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FOUR: During Task Ten, how many cells did the Traitor open?

1) 0
2) 3

QUESTION FIVE: During Task Eleven, what letter combination was the Traitor given?

1) AN
2) EM
3) ER
4) IC
5) LE
6) ME
7) MO
8) NA
9) PA
10) RD
11) SS
12) US
13) WO

QUESTION SIX: During Task Twelve, which word did the Traitor submit?

1) Alaska
2) Encounter
3) Liquid
4) Mission
5) Traitor
6) None of the Above

QUESTION SEVEN: Has the Traitor won a Heart Container at any point in the game so far?

1) Yes
2) No

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION NINE: In which Super Smash series did the Traitor's Character first appear as a playable character?

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) King Dedede
6) Kirby
7) Link
8) Lucario
9) Lucas
10) Ness
11) Pikachu
12) Sonic
13) Yoshi
14) None of the Above

etc.

DEADLINE:
September 16th, 6:00 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #793 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 3 RESULTS

After the Jigglypuff statue is complete, everyone cheers...

That's when
it
happens...

The statue glows black. Those around it begin to turn to statues.

"Run!" Meta Knight screams. The bob-ombs around them begin to get scared and start exploding. Smoke fills the air... Confusion emerges.

Meta Knight reaches the ship and waits for the others...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's next set of VICTIMS...

Sonic
spins into the ship, he's the first to arrive.

Lucas
jumps aboard the ship. He turns around and waits for his buddy Ness...

Donkey Kong, Bowser
and
Yoshi
all jump aboard the ship.

Link
runs toward the ship, but collides into a Freezie. Link is frozen in a block of ice. The black begins to shadow him and he turns into a statue...

*PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT* [insert dramatic music]

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #794 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 3 RESULTS (CONTINUED)

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's next set of VICTIMS...

Kirby
and
King Dedede
jump aboard the ship. They embrace and begin dancing...

Ness
and the
Ice Climbers
are approaching the ship. But blocking them is a bob-omb, engaged in confusion and is running around like mad. He's blinking red. F*ck, he's going to blow... and he's running right toward Ness and Ice Climbers...

Ness
shoves the
Ice Climbers
toward the bob-omb to avoid getting blasted. The Ice Climbers quickly leap over the bob-omb and run toward the Halberd.

"Oh sh!t,"
Ness
gasps as the bob-omb blows up. Ness flys in the air and is lost in a cloud of black smoke. Shortly after, his statue body emerges...

The
Ice Climbers
safely make it to the ship...

Lucas
begins to cry for his buddy's loss.

"Where are the pokemon!?" Meta Knight shouts...

Three (pokemon) remain, who will survive!?
[insert more dramatic music]

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #795 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 3 (FINISHED)

Those that have reached the Halberd wait in anticipation to see which of the pokemon make it back...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's first VICTIMS...

Pikachu
leaps upon a goomba and rushes toward the ship.

Lucario
floats behind him.

Jigglypuff
is in tears because her lovely statue was destroyed. But she puffs on toward the Halberd.

Kirby cheers for his floating buddy, Jigglypuff, to move along. Lucas also cheers for the pink puff ball to make it.

Yoshi and Sonic yell for the cuddly Pikachu to move faster.

DK and Bowser root for the all-powerful Lucario to hurry.

Pikachu
trips... the blackness begins to surrond him...

Lucario
flys above him and grabs him before the darkness can envelope him.

Jigglypuff
accidentally collides into
Lucario
and the three pokemon tumble to the ground.

Pikachu
and
Jigglypuff
get to their feet and dash toward the Halberd.

Lucario
lays on the ground for a moment, confused. Which was was the Halberd again? He then notices the darkness is surronding him...

Jigglypuff
jumps aboard the Halberd and urges
Pikachu
to hurry.

Pikachu
looks back and sees his fellow pokemon in trouble. He considers the risk of running back to help him...

Pikachu
shrugs and jumps aboard the Halberd as
Lucario
is encased in darkness. Another statue appears...

The Halberd takes off...

[insert gay music]

THE VICTIMS

Link
(Porochaz)

Ness
(SensFan)

Lucario
(MafiaSSK)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #796 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

For Round Four, I need you all to pair up into five teams of two. This person will be your partner for the remainder of the round. It is best to choose someone you trust and can communicate well with.

One of you, however, will be paired with the Traitor *evil cackle*.

Both parties must agree to be partners, except for the last pair, which will auto-partner with eachother.

Discuss in thread, ASAP = good! ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #827 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry is tomorrow.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #829 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

i do both ... wait, what are u asking!? :-X
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #837 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Do not fear, TASKS ARE HERE!!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #839 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Team Cuddle:
Yoshi & Pikachu

Team Wiggle:
Jigglypuff & Lucas

Team Fur:
Donkey Kong & Ice Climbers

Team Spike:
Bowser & Sonic

Team Dream:
Kirby & King Dedede
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #840 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART FOUR

The Halberd arrives at the Brawl Team's next destination,
Onett

The remaining Brawl Team split into pairs and search the town...

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

King Dedede
(somestrangeflea)

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Sonic
(
Iron Man
/skitzer)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #841 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK THIRTEEN: DOG CHASE

It appears a couple of Skate Punks have lost their Runaway Dogs. Five of them in total. Each of you set out to find one of the dogs...

* Each of the teams will be given a riddle/pattern to solve. If you two solve the pattern you will rescue the Dog and earn 5 stars for the Team.

* The Punks will give you 5 stars to each pair if that team successfully finds a Runaway Dog.

* You will only get one guess between the two of you. Your guess most be posted in bold in the thread and BOTH players must agree on it. You will have 48 hours to complete this task once I send out the patterns. You may change your guess if both player have not locked in yet.

* Each person in each team will be given a seperate part of the pattern. You may NOT discuss your pattern in the thread or your specific team will be disqualified. You may discuss in private though.

* Once the deadline is up, I will no longer accept submissions.

POSSIBLE STARS: 25

TASK FOURTEEN: SPITE

A murder of Spiteful Crows wander through the town. They approach the team and make a proposition...

* The Spiteful Crows will give each of you a survey. You will have 48 hours to fill out this survey. If all 10 contestants fill out the survey, then 30 stars will be added to the team bank. If, however, one or more of you refuse/forget to fill out the survey, then you will earn nothing for this task.

* You are NOT allowed to discuss the survey in thread or in private. You must fill out the entire "survey" in order for it to count.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #842 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FIFTEEN: BETRAYAL

Shark Leader Frank
has invited you to his dome for a game of fun and tricks. He wishes to detect which of you are the best sharks around...

* You will each be tested on your commitment to your partner by playing a game of BETRAYAL. For this task you must decide whether you will go
ALLIANCE or BETRAYAL
against your teammate. If both teammates go ALLIANCE, then you will prove your commitment and earn 6 Stars for your team. If one teammate goes BETRAYAL, and one teamate goes ALLIANCE, then Frank will reward the person that selected BETRAYAL by giving them a Heart Container (aka an exemption). If both teammates go BETRAYAL, they will end up with absolutely nothing!

Team Cuddle:
Yoshi & Pikachu

Team Wiggle:
Jigglypuff & Lucas

Team Fur:

Team Spike:
Bowser & Sonic

Team Dream:
Kirby & King Dedede

* Select whether you are going "ALLIANCE" or "BETRAYAL" via PM to me.

* Keep in mind, this means a total of FIVE exemptions are up for grabs!! (*gasp*)

* You may not change your choice once you have made it.

* If you do not send me a choice within the next 60 hours your duo will automatically lose and you will gain absolutely nothing.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #843 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK SIXTEEN: DOUBLE DASH

It looks like Onett is hosting a Mario Kart race this year! The five pairs each grab a car and three competitors working for the Traitor snatch a spot in the race...

* Everyone will not be competing in a summarized version of the game
Drive
. The game isn't too complicated. To begin with, each vehicle has 1000 fuel points. (For this race, there will be 8 racers)

Cuddle Car:
Yoshi & Pikachu
Wiggle Wagon:
Jigglypuff & Lucas
Fur Truck:
Spike Bike:
Bowser & Sonic
Dream Copter:
Kirby & King Dedede
Black Shell
: (controlled by Traitor)
Green Goomba
: (controlled by Traitor)
Red Rider:
(controlled by Traitor)

* There will be seven rounds. Each round, the vehicle that spends the least amount of fuel will be eliminated from the race. As a pair, you will be sending me all seven round's fuel values in one submission. Your total allocation of fuel points should add up to 1000.

* The top three placements will earn stars for the Brawl Team. Loser of Round 6 (third place) will earn 5 stars. Loser of Round 7 (second place) will earn 10 stars. Winner of Round 7 (first place) will earn 15 stars. Aka, if a Traitor-controleld car wins one of these placements, you won't earn those stars.

* Your team must agree on a submission within 72 hours. Both teammates must send me the same submission in order for it to count. Or you will spin out of control and will spend your points randomly (a # between 1 and 23) each round...

* Keep in mind that three of the racers are controlled by the
TRAITOR

Sample Submission:

Round 1: 150 fuel points
Round 2: 150 fuel points
Round 3: 150 fuel points
Round 4: 150 fuel points
Round 5: 150 fuel points
Round 6: 150 fuel points
Round 7: 100 fuel points
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #844 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Blackberry »

O
The final solo mission is coming up, and it's the most important one ever. The person chosen to complete this mission could change the fate of many...
O

Lucas, please select someone to complete this mission (in thread in fine).

You may not select yourself, nor may you select Jigglypuff, as she is your partner this round.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #846 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Sexy Final Ten

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #847 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Who is the
TRAITOR
!?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #863 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Blackberry »

klebian wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
* There will be seven rounds. Each round, the vehicle that spends the least amount of fuel will be eliminated from the race. As a pair, you will be sending me all seven round's fuel values in one submission. Your total allocation of fuel points should add up to 1000.
What if there is a tie for the least?
Hmmmm...

Randomization.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #878 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK THIRTEEN: DOG CHASE RESULTS

Team Cuddle
correctly answers S.

Team Wiggle
correctly answers POKEBALL.

Team Fur
correctly answers Z.

Team Spike
fails to solve their riddle. (Correct Answer: M)

Team Dream
correctly answers Y.

STARS ADDED: 20

STAR BANK: 143

TASK FOURTEEN: SPITE RESULTS

Jigglypuff
fails to answer his survey. The crows are furious and attack. You manage to fight them off but gain no stars.

STAR BANK: 143
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #879 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK FIFTEEN: BETRAYAL RESULTS

Team Spike
stay loyal to one another and both go alliance, earning 6 stars for the team.

Yoshi of
Team Cuddle
decides to stay loyal and select alliance... Pikachu grins and select betrayal, earning himself a Heart Container (aka an exemption).

Team Dream
stay loyal to one another and both go alliance, earning 6 stars for the team.

The Ice Climbers on
Team Fur
fall asleep and do not turn in a submission. As a result, this team earns no stars. (DK went Alliance)

Lucas goes alliance. But Jigglypuff laughs and selects betrayal, earning himself a Heart Container (aka an exemption).
Team Wiggle
doesn't add any stars to the pot.

STAR BANK: 155

TASK SIXTEEN: DOUBLE DASH RESULTS

The race begins!

DK and Ice Climbers get an early lead on the others. ... On the first lap, Team Cuddle's vehicle spins out of control due to Pikachu's lack of effort (Pikachu did not submit).

8th Place: Team Cuddle

The second lap approaches. The Red Rider (controlled by a Paratroopa minion working for the traitor) grinds into Team Dream (Kirby and King Dedede). Team Dream swerves but manages to stay on the road.

DK and Ice Climbers maintain their lead with the Black Shell (controlled by a Koopa minion) stays close on their tail. Bowser and Sonic begin to fall behind... Sonic concentrates as they see the finish line for the second lap up ahead and he slams on the pedal. Kirby and King Dedede are right beside them. Bowser breathes some fire and the Dream Team's vehicle begins to burn...

7th Place: Team Dream

Bowser and Sonic high-five at their brilliant tactics to stay in the game. It's the third lap. DK and Ice Climbers continue their lead with the Black Shell still on their trail.

Team Wiggle (Jigglypuff and Lucas) appear to be slowing down as the Green Goomba (controlled by a Goomba minion) consantly bangs into them. Bowser and Sonic zoom by the two clashing cars as they head toward the finish line for the third lap. However, just as they're approaching, the Goomba tosses a bob-omb into their cart which blows it to pieces.

6th Place: Team Spike

It's time for the fourth lap. DK and Ice Climbers continue their amazing lead, with the Black Shell STILL right on their tail... Team Wiggle manages to pull ahead of the Green Goomba and passes the Red Rider.

The Red Rider and Green Goomba battle it out as they approach the line for the fourth lap...

5th Place: Green Goomba

The fifth lap appraoches and everything gets hectic. Four racers remain. If the two remaining cars for the Brawl Team can survive this lap they'll earn two spots in the rankings, else they'll only earn one spot...

In a surprise turn of events, Jigglypuff begins singing, a few drivers get drowsy and Team Wiggle manages to take the lead!

The driver of the Red Rider grabs some ear plugs and manages to keep his second place spot for this lap...

The Black Shell and Team Fur fight it out for survival. The Ice Climbers grab their mallets and begin banging on the Black Shell. The Koopa driver gets furious and begins spinning mode. His car spins and Team Fur's vehicle gets flung off the course...

4th Place: Team Fur

Team Wiggle and the Red Rider continue their lead. The Black Shell's spin mode took a lot out of it and as the sixth lap comes to an end the Black Shell is eliminated...

3rd Place: Black Shell

Jigglypuff and Lucas stare down the driver of the Red Rider, a small little Paratroopa. Lucas grabs a bat and swings it at the Red Rider's wheels. It begins to swerve. But the Paratroopa grins and presses a button... The vehicle develops wings and takes flight...

The two are neck and neck now. The Red Rider flying directly over Team Wiggle's vehicle...

The Red Rider throws a red shell below and Team Wiggle loses grip of their steering.

2nd Place: Team Wiggle

1st Place: Red Rider

Team Wiggle manages to earn 10 stars for the group.

STAR BANK: 165
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #881 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

SOLO MISSION FOUR: THE SHOPKEEPER

Bowser
saves a group of small children from being run over by a black van. As a reward, the loving mothers gives Bowser 15 Stars. Bowser is happy with itself and walks back toward the group.

However, along the way, Bowser runs into a shopkeeper selling poisonous mushrooms (aka NULLIFIERS).

"Bowser! Come here!" the shopkeeper yells, "For just 15 Stars, I'll give you FIVE POISONOUS MUSHROOMS!" ...

Bowser thinks about it's options. Five nullifiers could prevent any backstabbers in Task 15 from earning an exemption. (MOD NOTE: Bowser would be required to select five nullified people BEFORE results were revealed)...

Bowser shakes it's head, "Nah," and walks off...

STARS ADDED: 15

STAR BANK: 180
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #888 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 4

The town of Onett begins to shake, an earthquake, perhaps? A bomb goes off at the shopkeeper's place. It's englufed in darkness. The black begins to spread.

Meta Knight flies overhead the town with the Halberd, "Quick! Everyone get on!"

The pokemon grasp their heart containers and magically float toward the Halberd...

The rest of the team panics as they run throughout the town trying to reach the Halberd. Buildings beging exploding everywhere and the blackness spreads from every direction...

It is now time for the fourth Toadstool Test. The
TWO

BOTH JIGGLYPUFF AND PIKACHU HAVE WON A HEART CONTAINER AND THEY DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST.

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: Which person was partners with the Traitor?

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) King Dedede
6) Kirby
7) Lucas
8) Pikachu
9) Sonic
10) Yoshi

QUESTION FOUR: During Task Thirteen, what was the solution to the Traitor's team's riddle?

1) M
2) Pokeball
3) S
4) Y
5) Z
6) None of the Above

QUESTION FIVE: During Task Fifteen, did the Traitor's team earn stars for the group?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION SIX: During Task Fifteen, what did the Traitor select?

1) Alliance
2) Betrayal
3) The Traitor did not submit a sumbission

QUESTION SEVEN: During Task Sixteen, what place did the Traitor's team come in?

1) 1st Place
2) 2nd Place
3) 3rd Place
4) 4th Place
5) 5th Place
6) 6th Place
7) 7th Place
8) 8th Place

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION NINE: In which Super Smash series did the Traitor's Character first appear as a playable character?

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) King Dedede
6) Kirby
7) Lucas
8) Pikachu
9) Sonic
10) Yoshi
11) None of the Above

etc.

DEADLINE:
October 1st, 4:00 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #889 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

Results will be revealed soon!

Prepare yourself for the most shocking
bonfire cermony
elimination yet!

*the pokemon grab a softdrink and popcorn and watch*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #890 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 4 RESULTS (PART I)

The town collapses into chaos.

Dogs and punks run the street screaming like mad men and mad puppies.

It appears as if Onett is imploding with darkness...

Pikachu
and
Jigglypuff
break away from their partners and join-up. Pikachu grabs onto Jigglypuff and she puffs
her
his way to the ship.

Donkey Kong
and the
Ice Climbers
dash down the street. The darkness is approaching behind them. Left and right, skateboard punks are shrouded in darkness and turned to statues...

Sonic
and
Bowser
leap atop taxis and vans as they rush through traffic, attempting to escape their dreaded fate.

King Dedede
and
Kirby
decide to stop at the dog pound first and free the dogs so they don't die. Awwww, how sweet. As they leave the building an enormous wave of darkness heads toward them...

Donkey Kong
punches one of the skateboard punks and steals the skateboard. The
Ice Climbers
jump onto his back. DK pushes off and ramps off a roof... he lands safely inside the Halberd.

Donkey Kong
and
Ice Climbers
rejoice after escaping the chaos below...

*DRAMATIC EFFECT* [dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! beep beep... dun dun dun dunnnnnnn!]

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #891 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 4 RESULTS (PART II)

Kirby
and
King Dedede
scream at the sight of the incoming wave of darkness. A black van drives by and the doors swing open, it's
Yoshi
to the rescue! The two hop in and the van drives off as the wave crashes into the dog compound.

Bowser
and
Sonic
have ditched the traffic and appear to be lost. Where did the Halberd go? Under a traffic light in the distance they see
Lucas

"Quick! Follow me!" Lucas shouts. Sonic and Bowser run over to him and Lucas ushers them to the ship.

Kirby, King Dedede
and
Yoshi
park right below the Halberd. The ground begins to shake. Blackness bursts from the sewers and covers the streets... The threesome leaps on top of the truck.

Lucas, Bowser
and
Sonic
see the Halberd up ahead. Nearby is a warp star, a quick way to get to the ship! The three race for the star... Bowser throws flames and Lucas and Sonic fall over.
Bowser
snatches the Warp Star and makes her way to the Halberd.

Kirby
puffs up and floats onto the Halberd. The van begins to shake as the darkness crawls up the side. Yoshi and King Dedede look at one another in fear.

Yoshi
jumps on top of King Dedede and pushes off. He manages to grasp the floor of the Halberd and climbs aboard...

Sonic, King Dedede,
and
Lucas
... TWO will be eliminated! Who will it be!??!

*DRAMATIC EFFECT* [wooooooosh!]

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #892 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Blackberry »

**BOOM**
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #893 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 4 (SUSPENSE IS FINALLY OVER!)

The crew of the Halberd watch with anticipation...

The darkness crawls up the van and
King Dedede
is quickly overcome by the thing...

Everyone gasps.

Sonic
and
Lucas
race toward the Halberd. The darkness chases after them.

Up ahead is one last warp star. The ship is too high in the air, the only way to reach it will be the warp star.

Sonic and Lucas look at one another, they know only one will survive.

Lucas takes out a yo-yo, Ness had given it to him. Lucas swings the yo-yo and trips Sonic. The darkness crawls toward Sonic.

Lucas is almost at the warp star when Sonic rushes from behind him and shoves him down.

Sonic winks at Lucas as he... Lucas slings the yo-yo and Sonic collides to the ground.

Lucas
grabs the Warp Star first and manages to get aboard the Halberd.

Sonic
begins to curse wildly as the darkness surrounds him...

[insert shocking music]

THE VICTIMS

Sonic
(skitzer)

King Dedede
(somestrangeflea)
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #897 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART FIVE

The Halberd arrives at the Brawl Team's next destination,
Wario Ware
!

Wario
appears and sets you all up to play some games for Stars! ...

An audience gathers in the background...

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #898 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK SEVENTEEN: WOBBLY BOBBLY

Wario grabs a bunch of turtles and some cards with quotes on them...

* Each individual will be given a quote that another player has said about them (during last round). You must then identify who said that quote.

* I will PM your quotes privately and you will respond via PM. After all 8 have answered I will reveal results in thread (along with initial quotes and guesses).

* For each quote the team gets wrong you will be given a turtle. The less turtles you have, the better.

* After results are in you will be tested to see if you can keep your balance on the turtles. (All 8 of you will be standing on a pile of turtles, lol). Whether or not you can keep your balance will be determined by a RANDOM DIE. However, how many turtles yall have will determine your chances of balancing.

0 turtles = auto-success
1 turtle = 1/8 chance of failure
2 turtles = 2/8 chance of failure
3 turtles = 3/8 chance of failure
4 turtles = 4/8 chance of failure
5 turtles = 5/8 chance of failure
6 turtles = 6/8 chance of failure
7 turtles = 7/8 chance of failure
8 turtles = auto-failure

* As of this moment, you may NOT discuss this challenge with others (privarely or in the thread).

* If the team keeps its balance, 40 stars will be awarded!

POSSIBLE STARS: 40
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #899 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK EIGHTEEN: SURVIVAL FEVER

Spotlights come on and games-and-watch dudes cheer in the backround... Above is a disco ball filled with poisonous mushrooms...

* For this task, you must decide (via PM) whether to
DANCE
or
LEAVE THE STAGE

* If you DANCE, you will stay on the stage while the poisonous mushrooms fall and you will be NULLIFIED from recieving any exemptions
next round

* If you LEAVE THE STAGE you will not be nullified from recieving an exemption next round.

* If all eight of you agree to DANCE, 50 Stars will be awarded.

* However, if less than eight of you agree to dance. All those that did dance will be nullified next round and you will only earn 4 stars per dancer.

* Send your decision to me via PM ASAP! You may not change your decision once you have made it. You MAY discuss this task with everyone.

POSSIBLE STARS: 50
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #900 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Sending out quotes for Task Seventeen now...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #909 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:04 am

Post by Blackberry »

Litral wrote:Blackberry: Are the people who said the quote in Task Seventeen one of the eight left, or one of the ten before?
One of the eight remaining.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #911 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK SEVENTEEN: WOBBLY BOBBLY RESULTS

If you get your answer incorrect I will NOT inform you who actually said that about you. <3

Donkey Kong, who said
"Get confident and stop just trying to get an exemption. Win the game with skill."
about you?

"Bowser?" DK responds.

Incorrect! (A turtle is added)

Yoshi, who said
"How do you run away so fast without a spine?"
about you?

"Pikachu?" Yoshi guesses.

Bowser, who said
"Bowser is definitely the most ridiculously two-sided person ever. I think she's nice, then she says something to change my mind."
about you?

"DK?" Bowser guesses.

Lucas, who said
"I hate Lucas for never choosing me for a solo mission."
about you?

"Yoshi?" Lucas responds.

Kirby, who said
"They are a horrible person."
about you?

"Ice Climbers?" Kirby guesses.

Ice Climbers, who said
"Ice Climbers' posts are both void of content and frequency. Maybe it's too freezing cold over there to type or think properly."
about you?

"Yoshi?" Ice Climbers respond.

Correct! (no turtle is added)

Jigglypuff, who said
"He is cruel and mean. Cares nothing for anyone's feelings."
about you?

"Kirby?" Jigglypuff responds.

Pikachu, who said
"Pikachu is annoying and can't even talk."
about you?

"Kirby?" Pikachu guesses.

And with that, you've racked up 7 turtles. I will now roll an eight-sided die. If you get a 1-7 you will lose your balance and fall, thus failing the task. If you manage to roll an 8 you will succeed at this task...

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #913 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK SEVENTEEN: WOBBLY BOBBLY RESULTS (PART II)

The Brawl Team stand on a stack of seven giant turtles. They begin to sway back and fourth. They clutch on to one another and manage to strategically gain their balance.

Despite your poor performance, yall manage to keep your balance.

Wario
is amazed and gives you 40 stars!

STARS ADDED: 40

STAR BANK: 220
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #915 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK EIGHTEEN: SURVIVAL FEVER RESULTS

"Lets hit it!" Lucas screams as the music begins to play.
Lucas bobs his head and begins to perform the electric slide.

"Okie dokie!"
Kirby grins and begins to break dance.

Bowser roars and also joins in the break dancing.

Jigglypuff gets excited and starts doing a disco dance!

Donkey Kong shrugs and decides do the macirana.

The other three show slight hestitation and stage fright. Time is ticking. They must make their decision quick.

Pikachu gives in and starts doing the electric slide.

The Ice Climbers sigh and they begin to perform the macirana.

All eyes are on Yoshi.
Yoshi sticks out his tongue and decides to start his own little disco dance.

Everyone danced! Wario awards you all with stars! ... Poisonous mushrooms fall from the roof and everyone is nullified from recieving an exemption next round!! *gasp*

STARS ADDED: 50

STAR BANK: 270
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #916 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by Blackberry »

DANCE PARTY!!

For entertainment purposes.

ImageImage

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #920 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 5

While everyone is dancing, the audience begins to scream as a terrible black cloud covers them.

"To the Halberd!" Wario shouts. Everyone dances on over to the ship...

It is now time for the fifth Toadstool Test. The
TWO

This will be the last test with multiple eliminations. After this elimination, all remaining tests will be single elimination rounds.

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: During Task Seventeen, did the Traitor answer correctly?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FOUR: During Task Seventeen, who did the Traitor guess said their quote?

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) Kirby
6) Lucas
7) Pikachu
8) Yoshi

QUESTION FIVE: During Task Seventeen, how many times was the Traitor guessed as having said a quote?

1) Once
2) Twice
3) Nobody guessed that the Traitor said their quote

QUESTION SIX: During Task Eighteen (see results), was the Traitor one of the three that had stage fright?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION SEVEN: During Task Eighteen (see results), how did the Traitor dance?

1) Electric Slide
2) Break Dance
3) Disco Dance
4) Macirana

QUESTION EIGHT: Has the Traitor competed in one of the Solo Missions?

1) Yes
2) No

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) Kirby
6) Lucas
7) Pikachu
8) Yoshi

etc.

DEADLINE:
October 23rd, 6:00 PM EST.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #921 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 5 RESULTS

The audience is wild and running around crazily...

Darkness fills the air...

The disco music keeps on playing...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's next VICTIMS...

Ice Climbers
exit Wario Ware and hop aboard the Halberd. They are surprised to see Wario has joined them...

Kirby
can be heard screaming as his body is stuck in a disco pose as the black encompasses his corpse.

Pikachu
and
Jigglypuff
leap onto the Halberd. Pokemon ftw!

Yoshi
scrambles aboard the Halberd and does a little disco dance.

Donkey Kong
stumbles aboard the Halberd, panting. He cheers and gives Yoshi a chest bump.

Bowser
claws his way onto the Halberd.

Meta Knight looks at the wario ware.

Lucas
screams as he feels the thick, icy, blackness cover his body.

You may no longer talk to the eliminated contestants. Thank you.

THE VICTIMS

Kirby
(Scitgatt)

Lucas
(LlamaFluff)
Last edited by Blackberry on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #929 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #930 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART SIX

The Halberd arrives at
Luigi's Mansion
! Rumors have it that a giant treasure is hidden here...

Wario
is till aboard the ship for whatever reason, but he is fearful of the ghosts so he stays inside...

Meta Knight
and
The Brawl Team
enter the mansion...

Ghosts appear from everywhere!

Meta Knight tries to fight while the six of you cower in the corner. A giant ghost grabs Meta Knight and takes him away...

The ghosts leave and the six of you wonder the mansion...

(THE THREAD HAS NOW BEEN TURNED INTO LUIGI'S MANSION)

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Ice Climbers
(klebian)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #932 (isolation #111) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK NINETEEN: WRITING ON THE WALL

Wario calls you from the ship and asks you to find Meta Knight so we can get the f*ck out of here...

* I am not here (as I have been kidnapped) I can not give you too much instruction.

Boolossus
has kidnapped me (Meta Knight). In order to rescue me and gather Stars for the pot you must defeat Boolossus.

* How do you beat Boolossus? That's up to you to find out! The deadline and star possibility can be found somewhere. The solution to this task can be found somewhere. Search the mansion and perhaps you'll figure it out!.

Discussion in thread is greatly encouraged.

POSSIBLE STARS: ???
Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #954 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by Blackberry »

You all is have fail.

I really need to write a paper. I will explain the riddle and update shortly. There will be one more task before the next execution.

Peace & Love,

Blackberry
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #956 (isolation #113) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:52 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK NINETEEN: WRITING ON THE WALL RESULTS

The Brawl Team fails to rescue Meta Knight.

Meta Knight bursts out of one of the walls and defeats the Boolossus. He looks at the team with disgust and heads back to the ship.

STAR BANK: 270

SOLUTION: The Task was worth 50 Stars. Deadline was 48 hours. Both these were hidden in a post in white text.

In order to rescue me five of you had to post the correct number in bold.

In four of the portraits were dots. If you decoded the message (they were texts found in a simple word document) you would have gotten the message:

Multiply the number of gold ghosts by the uncle's number and add two.

First, you had to count the number of gold ghosts (15).

Then you had to uncover that the portrait with the blue text number 45 is the uncle (45).

15*45+2=677.

The messages sent to you were red herrings and also just to get you to check the thread.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #957 (isolation #114) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY: TOYING WITH YOU

Professor E. Gadd gives you all an offer. If you can figure out these five riddles he will award you with 50 Stars...

* Below is a portrait for five riddles in it. The answer to these riddles are either words or common phrases. Each of you may only post the solution to one riddle. If you all do this in 60 hrs you will be awarded 50 Stars.

* However, there is a catch. The person who doesn't solve a riddle in the thread will recieve an award from a Boo for not aiding the team. That person will be allowed to nullify someone of their choice next round.

* To post a solution, post in the thread in bold. You may only post the solution to one riddle.

* If you get any of the solutions wrong you will automatically lose this task.

* You may not reveal the answer to more than one riddle in the thread. If you do so you will automatically fail the task.

* Keep in mind, the person who doesn't solve a riddle will be awarded the oppurtunity to nullify any player of their choice.

POSSIBLE STARS: 50
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #966 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Litral wrote:Blackberry, will we get 40 stars if only 4 of us guess (and none of us is wrong)?
No. All five right to get 50 stars.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #969 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:55 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY: TOYING WITH YOU RESULTS

Professor E. Gadd is very pleased and he rewards the team with 50 Stars!

Ice Climbers wins a poison mushroom which he can apply to any player remaining next round.

STARS ADDED: 50

STAR BANK: 320
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #970 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 6

The ghosts begin to surround the team...

Whispers and sceams collaborate and eerie noises echo from every wall...

As the boos close in, the walls burst. Darkness begins to cover them. The boos scatter...

"Quick! Back to the ship!" Meta Knight says. The phrase seems all too familiar by now.

It is now time for the sixthToadstool Test. The contestant who know the least about the traitor will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the slower contestant will be eliminated. So get your test in ASAP!! The Test is posted below... GOOD LUCK!!

No one is exempt... who will survive!?

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: During Task Nineteen, was the Traitor one of the first three contestants to post a series of bold numbers in the thread?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FOUR: During Task Twenty, which solution did the Traitor guess?

1) Ambiguous
2) Splitting Headache
3) Tennis
4) Despair
5) Encircle
6) The Traitor did not guess a solution.

QUESTION FIVE: On which date did the Traitor joni MafiaScum?

1) 13 Jul 2007
2) 03 Apr 2008
3) 24 Oct 2007
4) 30 Nov 2006
5) 03 Oct 2007
6) 30 Jul 2006

QUESTION SIX: After Task Twenty was posted, which of the following did the Traitor post in one of their posts? (ignore signatures)

1) A ? mark
2) An = sign
2) None of the above.

QUESTION SEVEN: Has the Traitor won an exemption?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION EIGHT: Has the Traitor competed in one of the Solo Missions?

1) Yes
2) No

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) Pikachu
6) Yoshi

etc.

DEADLINE:
ASAP!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #971 (isolation #118) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 6 RESULTS

Everyone scrambles past the boos and runs toward the Halberd...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are one of the Traitor's next VICTIMS...

Ice Climbers
trip and scream in agony as the darkness consumes them/him/her.

Everyone else
makes it safely back to the ship.

THE VICTIM

Ice Climbers
(klebian)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #995 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ok.

If yall bear with me I'll update this shortly. Just been busy a lot lately. So sorry <3.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #999 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Guess who is back... !!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1000 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: PART SEVEN

Since I've been on vacation, it's only fair that I send yall on a vacation too...

Meta Knight
and
The Brawl Team
aboard the
Rainbow Cruise

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1003 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I would assume the Final Five do. =P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1007 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

60% completition

Once we're at 100% I'll post the next mission, but I'll give a little time for the deadline since it's xmas and all.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1009 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Blackberry »

hasdgfas wrote:I don't really care anymore. You said you were back last time and weren't. Why should I believe you'll close it out this time?
Cuz I'm out of school and have 100% free time.

<3
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1011 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-ONE: BATTLE ROYALE

Somewhere over the rainbow are 100 Stars waiting to be obtained...

However, high in the skys await three guardians protexting the Stars...

In order to complete this task you need to eliminate all three of the Stars' guardians. If even one remains alive at the end then you will recieve 0 Stars for this Task. There will be a maximum of three rounds.

Your will be playing
Ready, Aim, Fire!
against the three guardians (Paratroopa, Lakitu and Ghetto Shy Guy). There is a total of eight competitors, you five sidekicks and the three henchmen. You may choose to attack anyone, on your team or the opposing team. The Traitor will have complete control over the actions of the pokemon team characters. If you do not send in your action by deadline you will automatically die. Whoever is alive after Round 1 will continue this process of RAF to Round 2. Then to Round 3. Round 3 will be the final round.

If at the end of Round 3 all three enemies are dead you will gain 100 Stars for this Task. If atleast one member remains of the Guardian Team then no Stars will be earned for this Task.

ALSO - If only one member of the Brutal Brawl Team remains after the end of the Third Round, regardless of whether or not there are any enemies remaining, that person will win a heart container (an exemption for the next round). So you may want to consider attacking your teammates.

CONTENDERS:

Paratroopa
Lakitu
Ghetto Shy Guy

Bowser
(farside22)

Donkey Kong
(charter)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Yoshi
(Litral)
[/area]

* You will have until
Monday, December 29 at noon EST
to send in your Round 1 Actions. This includes the Traitor.

* You are free to discuss strategy with your fellow team members inside or outside the thread.

* All actions should be sent via PM. Once your action is made it may not be changed.

* READY, AIM, FIRE! works as follows: you can attack someone, attack yourself, or do nothing. If you attack someone and they do nothing or attack someone else then they die. If you attack someone and they attack themselves then YOU die. If you attack yourself and no one does anything to you then you die. If you attack yourself and someone attacks you, all those that attacked you die instead and you stay alive.

* Keep in mind that the Traitor is controlling the three guardians.

POSSIBLE STARS: 100
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1012 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-ONE: BATTLE ROYALE (ROUND 1 RESULTS)

Donkey Kong
decides to sit there and play the drums...

Pikachu
pounces on top of DK and introduces him to his thunderbolt! (DK eliminated)

Paratroppa
swoops in and kicks Pikachu in the face. Pikachu jumps up and leaps forward toward the Paratroopa. Paratroopa dodges and Pikachu dives off the side of the ship!!! Pikachu plumits toward the ground to certain doom.... ? (Pikachu eliminated)

Jigglypuff
gasps at her pokemon friend going overboard. Jiggly dives off the ship and attempts to rescue his friend... or is Jiggly falling to certain doom also?! (Jigglypuff eliminated)

Lakitu
's harm is turned by the sudden sacrifice of the pokemon. Lakitu floats on his cloat beneath the ship and attempts to rescue the pokemon from their doomed fate. (Lakitu eliminated)

Bowser
sits there and plays with barbie dolls...

Ghetto Shy Guy
swoops in and steals the barbie dolls. Bowser pouts. (Bowser eliminated)

Yoshi
sees this act of cruelty and bombards Shy Guy with eggs! Shy Guy dodges but gets his copter thingys stuck in the sail and gets wrapped up in the sail! Argghhhh!! (Ghetto Shy Guy eliminated)

REMAINING CONTENDERS:

Paratroopa

Yoshi
(Litral)
[/color][/area]

ACTIONS:

Paratroopa ATTACK pikachu
Lakitu ATTACK self
Ghetto Shy Guy ATTACK bowser
Bowser (farside22) ATTACK nothing
Donkey Kong (charter) ATTACK nothing
Jigglypuff (hasdgfas) ATTACK self
Pikachu (Wizardcat) ATTACK DK
Yoshi (Litral) ATTACK shy guy

** If both contenders die. 100 Stars will be awarded but no exemption.

** I want anyone not participating in Round 2 to send me a blank PM.

** 48 hours deadline.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1020 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-ONE: BATTLE ROYALE RESULTS

Yoshi
scrambles around the ship, he grabs an egg and launches it at Paratroopa...

Paratroopa
swoops under the ship and dodges. Paratroopa appears on the other side of the ship and lunges forward toward Yoshi.

Yoshi sticks out his tongue and swallows Paratroopa...

Yoshi spits Paratroopa out and the red shell with sings collides into the wall and faints.

Yoshi grabs the 100 Stars... and also finds a
heart container!

Jigglypuff is seen puffing her way back onto the ship with Pikachu in her arms. Yay! They didn't plunge to their death after all!!

[[Yoshi ATTACK Paratroopa
Paratroopa ATTACK nothing]]

STARS ADDED: 100

STAR BANK: 420
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1023 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 7

It's nighttime on the Rainbow Cruise and everyone is sleeping peacefully...

Or are they? Someone is lurking about the ship causing mischief... who could it be!?

It is now time for the seventhToadstool Test. The contestant who know the least about the traitor will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the slower contestant will be eliminated. So get your test in ASAP!! The Test is posted below... GOOD LUCK!!

YOSHI HAS WON A HEART CONTAINER AND DOES NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE TEST.

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: What did the Traitor do during the first Round of Task Twenty-One?

1) Do Nothing
2) Attack Self
3) Attack Shy Guy
4) Attack DK

QUESTION FOUR: Who caused the Traitor's loss/death in Task Twenty-One?

1) Paratroopa
2) Ghetto Shy Guy
3) Jigglypuff
4) Pikachu
5) The Traitor didn't die in Task Twenty-One

QUESTION FIVE: On which date did the Traitor join MafiaScum?

1) 13 Jul 2007
2) 03 Apr 2008
3) 24 Oct 2007
4) 30 Nov 2006
5) 03 Oct 2007
6) 30 Jul 2006

QUESTION SIX: During Round Four, Which person was partners with the Traitor?

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) King Dedede
6) Kirby
7) Lucas
8) Pikachu
9) Sonic
10) Yoshi

QUESTION SEVEN: Which of the following was said by the Traitor?

1) "Apparently he didn't realize that I was the traitor."
2) "charter likes to point fingers. He must be the traitor."
3) "You told me you were doing nothing this round, or close to it. I'm playing to win here."
4) "I don't really care anymore. You said you were back last time and weren't. Why should I believe you'll close it out this time?"
5) "So obvious who the traitor actually is..."

1) Yes
2) No

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Jigglypuff
4) Pikachu
5) Yoshi
11) None of the Above

etc.

DEADLINE:
ASAP OR DEATh!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1024 (isolation #129) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 7 RESULTS

All is quiet on the Rainbow Cruise...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are the Traitor's next VICTIM...

Donkey Kong
and
Bowser
sneak aboard the ship together... Someone, somewhere, is causing mischief...

Yoshi
jumps out from behind a barrel, "What do you two think you're doing!"

DK and Bowser are caught easedropping at Yoshi's door.

"Uhhhh, nothing?" Bowser and DK shrug.

Yoshi gets angry and throws a barrel at the two.

Meta Knight
is awakened and bursts through his room, "What is all this noise out here?! Get to bed! Stop causing trouble! Some of us are trying to sleep!"

Yoshi sticks his tongue out at Bowser and DK. DK makes pounding threat towards Yoshi. Bowser puffs smoke in the shape of an X towards Yoshi.

A scream is suddenly heard aboard the ship.

"What was that?" Meta Knight exclaims.

"The pokemon!" Yoshi shouts, "They're in trouble!"

Everyone scrambles toward the pokemon's rooms.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1025 (isolation #130) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 7 RESULTS (CONTINUED)

Everyone rushes to the pokemon...

If your name appears in GREEN you are SAFE. If you name appears in RED, you are the Traitor's next VICTIM...

Pikachu
screams as he stands outside Jigglypuff's door.

"What's the matter!?" Bowser asks.

"Jigglypuff is missing!" Pikachu shrieks.

Everyone looks inside and surely, Jigglypuff is missing.

Jigglypuff
appears from around the corner with a glass of milk in his hand, "What's everyone doing outside my room?"

"Pika!" Pikachu pounces on him and begins
intercourse
to glee happily.

"Can we go back to sleep now?" Meta Knight asks irritated.

Yoshi eyes DK and Bowser angerly.

Something explodes in the background.

"What was that!?" Jigglypuff asks, scared.

Something creeps aboard the rainbow cruise. The boards below them begin to shatter.

"The darkness! It's here!" Yoshi shouts.

Everyone scrambles.

Bowser and DK both punch Yoshi in the face as he flies into a barrel.

They then make their way to the parachute hold, dodging splintered planks and exploding wood along the way.

"Pika!" Pikachu grabs a parachute he's kept under his bed and hands it to Jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff
descends from the ship.

Pikachu grabs another parachute and glances over at the poor Yoshi in the corner and sighs, he attaches the parachute to the unconscious
Yoshi
and pushes him overboard.

Pikachu is out of parachutes, he races after DK and Bowser in hopes that he can reach the parachute cabinet before them. He uses his agility to dodge the splintered planks as the ship begins to split in half. When he arrives he is frightened to see the big bullies have already reached the parachutes. But to their dismay, the remaining parachutes are missing!!

DK and Bowser exchange frightened looks.

"Pika!" Pikachu shouts as he orders the others to follow him, he reaches another locked door. Pikachu points. DK smashes the door down and inside are two warp stars.

Pikachu
uses his quick attack and hops aboard one of the warp stars.

DK and Bowser's eyes widen as one warp star remains...

Bowser
shoves DK out of the way and uses the warp star.

Donkey Kong
gasps as the planks explode and darkness covers him.

THE VICTIM

Donkey Kong
(charter)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1026 (isolation #131) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: Part Eight

As everyone parachutes/leaves the Rainbow Cruise as it explodes in darkness, the
Lylat Cruise
arrives to pick everyone up...

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)

Yoshi
(Litral)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1027 (isolation #132) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-TWO: ALL FOR ONE

The current captain (who refuses to reveal himself/herself) of the Lylat congratulates you all on making it this far.

The captain asks you all to unanimously elect a leader. If all four of you agree on one person to be the leader, the Team will earn 100 Stars and the leader will recieve a heart container (an exemption).

In order to complete this task all four of you must unanimously agree on one person to recieve the heart container (exemption) if this is done within 60 hours that person will recieve the final exemption of the game and 100 Stars will be added to the group's pot.

In order to elect a leader, you must post in bold in the thread
"I elect *****."
All four of you must agree on one person. You may change your ballot at any time. Your ballot may only be on one person at any specific time. If a decision isn't reach within 60 hours you will fail this task and no one will earn an exemption.

POSSIBLE STARS: 100
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1048 (isolation #133) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:15 am

Post by Blackberry »

I dunno when the site went down so...

deadline is by 10 pm tonite

PEACE
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1049 (isolation #134) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-TWO: ALL FOR ONE RESULTS

FAIL

STARS ADDED: 0

STAR BANK: 420
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1050 (isolation #135) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 8

Will you Survive? ...

It is now time for the eighth Toadstool Test. The contestant who know the least about the traitor will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, the slower contestant will be eliminated. So get your test in ASAP!! The Test is posted below... GOOD LUCK!!

No one is safe!

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: Is the Traitor a pokemon?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FOUR: Who was the first person the Traitor voted for in Task Twenty-Two?

1) Bowser
2) Jigglypuff
3) Pikachu
4) Yoshi

1) 13 Jul 2007
2) 03 Apr 2008
3) 24 Oct 2007
4) 30 Nov 2006
5) 03 Oct 2007
6) 30 Jul 2006

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) King Dedede
6) Kirby
7) Lucas
8) Pikachu
9) Sonic
10) Yoshi

1) "After you completely exploited charter's info last mission and very nearly screwed us out of 100 stars? I don't think so."
2) "Think of it this way. If you are not the one to get the exemption, then you want someone mole-ish to get it, right? That way, there are still two others who could reasonably be executed."
3) "You don't deserve anything with that type of attitude. This may be final 4. I want an exemption just like anyone else but I'm not going to turn my back on people as you did for it."
4) "And by the way, I sure am glad I didn't take that quiz, because I made a pact with charter to always say that the traitor was <some person>... who apparently it is not."

1) Yes
2) No

4) None of the Above

1) Bowser
2) Jigglypuff
3) Pikachu
4) Yoshi
5) None of the Above

etc.

DEADLINE:
ASAP OR DEATh!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1051 (isolation #136) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TEST 8 RESULTS

*SIRENS BEGIN TO ALARM INSIDE ThE LYLAT CRUSIE

Meta Knight can be heard on the announcer, "Quickly! To the front deck!! We're under attack!"

The final four scramble throughout the ship.
Yoshi
turns a corner and sees an oozing black mist engulfing that side of the ship. "Wrong way!" Yoshi turns around and starts running the other direction.

Bowser
can be heard stomping through the ship. Outside a window she sees a black veil enveloping the left wing of the ship, "F*ck!" she shouts and begins to stomp toward the front deck.

Pikachu
and
Jigglypuff
stick together and scramble throughout the ship. The floor beneath them rumbles and begins to darken. "Eeeee!" Pikachu screams and the two begin climbing on the ways to avoid the darkness from catching them.

Bowser
safely reaches the front deck. There are four arwings awaiting, along with Meta Knight. "Quickly get in one!" Bowser hops into an arwing and escapes the darkness.

Yoshi
appears next. Meta Knight points to an arwing. Yoshi hops in and takes off.

Meta Knight gets tired of waiting and takes one of the arwings, leaving only one remaining...

Pikachu and Jigglypuff finally arrive to the deck and notice only one arwing remaining. They glance at one another. A fierce pokemon battle is about to erupt!

Pikachu pounces on top of Jigglypuff and thundershockers her. Electricity rips through her body. Jigglypuff kicks him off and slams him against the wall.

The ship begins to rumble. The darkness is closing in.

Pikachu uses his quick attack to greatly injure Jigglypuff.

Pikachu races toward the arwing.

Jigglypuff grabs a pokeball and tosses it at Pikachu. The ball collides with him and he trips...

A goldeen appears!

Pikachu grins and continues to run toward the arwing.

Jigglypuff begins singing!

Pikachu falls asleep, inches from the cockpit.

Jigglypuff
leaps over Pikachu and into the cockpit. She waves goodbye as she takes off.

Pikachu
is englufed by the darkness as it encompasses the entire lylat cruise.

THE VICTIM

Pikachu
(Wizardcat)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1055 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Blackberry »

STORYLINE: The End Game

Meta Knight
and
The Brawl Team
approach their
Final Destination

BRUTAL BRAWL TEAM

Bowser
(farside22)

Jigglypuff
(hasdgfas)

Yoshi
(Litral)

Three remain... but which one will come out the ultimate victor? And who is the TRAITOR!?

Meta Knight and the remainders of the Brawl Team land at the Final Destination platform. "This is the only place untouched by The Darkness..." Meta Knight whispers.

Up above the platform is a shadow. It looks like... a... ghost of a figure...

It's
Dr. Mario
... but he's all blurry... The darkness surronds him and allows him to be slightly more visible...

"The darkness..." Dr. Mario whispers... "It's allowed me to grow again." ...

Stars light up and are thrust into the shadow of Dr. Mario. Dr. Mario becomes fully 3-D, an all black version, and tumbles to the ground. Dr. Mario looks at the group angerly.

Five more shadows appear. One of Pichu and one of Roy. The other three are of Bowser, Jigglypuff and Yoshi...

Once more Stars are thrust into the darkened shadows and 3-D figures come to life.

Opposing the Brawl Team are six shadow figures... All angry. Three lost characters of the SSB series (Dr. Mario, Pichu and Roy) and three clones of the final three...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1056 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Blackberry »

The final three will now be sent some material for their final task. Do not discuss anything with the other finalists or anyone/anything else for that matter. Thank you.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1058 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Final Task will be posted once the final three have done what I've asked of them.

*evil grin*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1060 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

LOLZ @ pIKAhATE!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1061 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-THREE: BATTLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS

Bowser, Jigglypuff and Yoshi
get in fighting stance as the shadow figures come closer...

Shadow Bowser and Pichu leap towards Bowser...

Shadow Jigglypuff and Dr. Mario leap towards Jigglypuff...

Shadow Yoshi and Roy leap towards Yoshi...

For this Final Task, for each opponent you will be asked how your teammates answered questions about eachother. If you answer correctly you will defeat your opponent and earn 25 Stars for each opponent. There are six opponents in total, thus you will each be given two questions and there will be a possibility of 150 Stars for this task! Good luck!!

POSSIBLE STARS: 150
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1062 (isolation #142) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Blackberry »

TASK TWENTY-THREE: BATTLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS RESULTS

Bowser
is bashed by both Shadow Bowser and Pichu.

Meta Knight comes in and defeats the foes.

No stars earned.

*** To defeat Shadow Bowser answer this question correctly:

Which of your teammates said you were more likely to be related to Michael Jackson?

Bowser answered Yoshi, incorrect.

To defeat Pichu answer this question correctly:

Who did Yoshi say was more annoying?

Bowser answered Jigglypuff, incorrect. ***

Jigglypuff
managed to defeat Shadow Jigglypuff! But Dr. Mario is too much and overpowers Jigglypuff!

Meta Knight swoops in and defeats Dr. Mario for Jigglypuff.

25 Stars Earned!

*** To defeat Shadow Jigglypuff answer this question correctly:

Which of your teammates said you were more likely to be homophobic??

Jigglypuff said Yoshi, correct!

To defeat Dr. Mario answer this question correctly:

Who did Bowser say is more likely to cheat on a spouse??

Jigglypuff said Yoshi, incorrect. ***

Yoshi
manages to defeat both of his opponents!

50 Stars earned!

*** To defeat Shadow Yoshi answer this question correctly:

Which of your teammates said you were more likely to be hiding your true gender??

Yoshi answers Jigglypuff, correct!

To defeat Roy answer this question correctly:

Who did Jigglypuff say was most likely to be shot for being racist?

Yoshi answers himself, correct! ***

STARS ADDED: 75

BANK TOTAL: 495 STARS
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1067 (isolation #143) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Blackberry »

FINAL TOADSTOOL TEST

Who will win!?

It is now time for the Final Toadstool Test. The contestant who knows the most about the traitor will win. In the event of a tie, the slower contestant will be eliminated. So get your test in ASAP!! The Test is posted below... GOOD LUCK!!

Twenty questions... One winner...

1) 1
2) 3.14159
3) 8
4) 10
5) 13
6) 18
7) 23
8) 24
9) 33
10) 42
11) 57
12) 66
13) 69
14) 74
15) 76
16) 77
17) 84
18) None of the Above

1) Beam Sword
2) Bumper
3) Bunny Ears
4) Cloaking Device
5) Fan
6) Fire Flower
7) Hammer
8) Home Run Bat
9) Pitfall
10) Pokeball
11) Smart Bomb
12) Super Mushroom
13) Warp Star
15) None of the Above

QUESTION THREE: Is the Traitor a pokemon?

1) Yes
2) No

QUESTION FOUR: Has the Traitor competed in one of the Solo Missions so far?

1) Yes
2) No

1) 13 Jul 2007
2) 03 Apr 2008
3) 24 Oct 2007
4) 30 Nov 2006
5) 03 Oct 2007
6) 30 Jul 2006

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) King Dedede
6) Kirby
7) Lucas
8) Pikachu
9) Sonic
10) Yoshi

1) "After you completely exploited charter's info last mission and very nearly screwed us out of 100 stars? I don't think so."
2) "Think of it this way. If you are not the one to get the exemption, then you want someone mole-ish to get it, right? That way, there are still two others who could reasonably be executed."
3) "You don't deserve anything with that type of attitude. This may be final 4. I want an exemption just like anyone else but I'm not going to turn my back on people as you did for it."
4) "And by the way, I sure am glad I didn't take that quiz, because I made a pact with charter to always say that the traitor was <some person>... who apparently it is not."

QUESTION EIGHT: During Task Twenty-Three, who was the Traitor's opponent?

1) Shadow Bowswer
2) Shadow Jigglypuff
3) Shadow Yoshi

4) None of the Above

QUESTION TEN: During Task Six, was the Traitor assigned to battle Rayquaza or Petey Pirahna?

1) Rayquaza
2) Petey Pirahna

QUESTION ELEVEN: During Task Eight, which group was the Traitor in?

1) Trivia Group
2) Memory Group

QUESTION TWELVE: During Task Twelve, which word did the Traitor submit?

1) Alaska
2) Encounter
3) Liquid
4) Mission
5) Traitor
6) None of the Above

QUESTION ThIRTEEN: During Task Fifteen, what did the Traitor select?

1) Alliance
2) Betrayal
3) The Traitor did not submit a sumbission

QUESTION FOURTEEN: During Task Thirteen, what was the solution to the Traitor's team's riddle?

1) M
2) Pokeball
3) S
4) Y
5) Z
6) None of the Above

QUESTION FIFTEEN: During Task Sixteen, what place did the Traitor's team come in?

1) 1st Place
2) 2nd Place
3) 3rd Place
4) 4th Place
5) 5th Place
6) 6th Place
7) 7th Place
8) 8th Place

QUESTION SIXTEEN: During Task Seventeen, who did the Traitor guess said their quote?

1) Bowser
2) Donkey Kong
3) Ice Climbers
4) Jigglypuff
5) Kirby
6) Lucas
7) Pikachu
8) Yoshi

QUESTION SEVENTEEN: During Task Eighteen (see results), how did the Traitor dance?

1) Electric Slide
2) Break Dance
3) Disco Dance
4) Macirana

QUESTION EIGhTEEN: Which of the following was said by the Traitor?

1) "Apparently he didn't realize that I was the traitor."
2) "charter likes to point fingers. He must be the traitor."
3) "You told me you were doing nothing this round, or close to it. I'm playing to win here."
4) "I don't really care anymore. You said you were back last time and weren't. Why should I believe you'll close it out this time?"
5) "So obvious who the traitor actually is..."

QUESTION NINETEEN: During Task Twenty, which solution did the Traitor guess?

1) Ambiguous
2) Splitting Headache
3) Tennis
4) Despair
5) Encircle
6) The Traitor did not guess a solution.

QUESTION TWENTY: Who is the traitor?

1) Bowser
2) Jigglypuff
3) Yoshi
4) None of the Above

etc.

DEADLINE:
ASAP OR DEATh!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1068 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by Blackberry »

TOADSTOOL TRAITOR 3: FINALE

The darkness swarms around the stage.

"What's going on!?" cries Yoshi.

Jigglypuff follows the darkness with her eyes.

"Oww!" Meta Knight falls to the ground as Bowser sneaks up behind him and knocks him out. Meta Knight lays unconscious.

Yoshi gasps. Jigglypuff's eyes widen.

Bowser picks up Meta Knight and spins. After gathering some momentum, Bowser tosses Meta Knight off the stage. The darkness catches him and transform him into a solid statue.

"What are you doing?!" Yoshi shouts

"Bwhahahahaha," Bowser laughs, "What kind of question is that!? Yall have been on to me for awhile, you know exactly what I'm doing... I'm the
Traitor
."

"But why!?" Jigglypuff asks.

Bowser roars with laughter, "Because, I'm sick of being the slow guy that everyone hates. I'm determined to create a new world of Smashing. The darkness has given me the oppurtunity to change things. Once I've added you two to the collection the darkness will grant me power to change the Smash World... forever. A world of my own. Where I will be the Koopa King for all to admire!"

While ranting, Yoshi creates an egg and slams it again Bowser's skull.

Bowser gets furious, he summons the darkness. It begins to swirl around him.

"Quick! We need to do something!" Yoshi shouts.

Jigglypuff pulls out a homerun bat, dropped by Meta Knight. Jigglypuff slams it against the darkness roaring around the stage.

The stage shakes. Bowser raises his eyebrows, uncertain of what is happening. The darkness flashes lights where it was just hit. The stage morphs into a flying pirate ship passing by the Zelda Castle...

"Quick!" Yoshi and Jigglypuff leap off the ship onto the castle where items are littered all about.

The darkness continues to fuel the traitor. Bowser suddenly gets bigger. It becomes a beast. Clouds of darkness surrond him. Bowser burns the pirate ship and leaps toward the Castle.

Yoshi picks up a warp star and slams it into Bowser. It's taken aback and the darkness flashes some more. The stage begins to morph once again.

Yoshi tumbles to the ground where he is now surronded by pokeballs and the pokemon stadium. Jigglypuff picks one up and tosses it at Bowser...

Bowser looks pissed, he clenches a handfull of pokeballs and tosses them at Jigglypuff and Yoshi.

Jigglypuff and Yoshi scramble to toss as many pokeballs as they can.

Before they know it a giant pokemon war ensues.

Jigglypuff and Yoshi run toward the edge of the stage, escaping electric bold and furious flames. Below they see the see an ice mountain. They glance at eachother and jump below.

Bowser rams through all the pokemon and follows them to the ice stage below.

Yoshi and Jigglypuff quickly descend the mountain. They each find a freezie and toss it at the incoming giant. Flashes are once more seen. They're back at the final stage.

Yoshi and Jigglypuff work together to bring all the stars they've earned together and toss it at Bowser. The darkness steams off of him, hissing as it exits his body. Bowser begins to shrink.

A flash and a rumble is heard as the darkness lifts out of Bowser in a giant swarm. Statues of all the lost comrades fall from above and scatter the field. The remains of the darkness leave a bit of fog around the field.

Bowser can't see but he feels someone near. Bowser bursts out a raging blaze of fire and one of the finalists is burnt to a crisp.

'One down, one to go,' Bowser thinks to himself. Not looking to see who it was he torched.

Up ahead he sees something moving.

Yoshi leaps in front of Bowser and ground-pounds the shit out of him.

Bowser feels dizzy and faints. The smoke clears. Jigglypuff is seen burnt. The statues of the lost comrades are revived into real figures once more.

Jigglypuff (hasdgfas) has been eliminated.

Bowser (farside22), aka THE TRAITOR, has been eliminated.

Yoshi (Litral) is the winner of Toadstool Traitor 3: Brutal Brawl! Congratulations!!
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1070 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

charter -- Who was partners with Bowser in Round Four? =P

Wizardcat -- Which game was Bowser first a playable character? =P

Wizardcat consistantly got a 9 throughout the game... But got an 8 on the 2nd to last test, and consistantly missed the question about when Bowser was a playable character, as did Litral until the final quiz. O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1073 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Blackberry »

charter got the highest on the first quiz with a 9. him and Wizardcat were the only two to guess the Traitor correctly on the first first quiz. Litral skated by with a 4.

Wizardcat got the highest score on the 2nd quiz with a 9. charter got a 5. hasdgfas was almost eliminated with only a 2. Litral skated by with a 5.

Sensfan and Wizardcat were the only people to guess the Traitor correctly on quizzes 2 + 3. Litral skated by with a 5.

Quiz Four. Both pokemon immune. Leaving highest score for that round at a 5. Litral skated by with a 4.

Quiz Five. charter, Wizardcat and Litral all guessed the Traitor correctly.

Quiz Six. Everyone but klebian guessed Traitor correctly. First perfect scores (hasdgfas and charter) Litral got a 7. Wizard got a 9.

Quiz Seven. charter screwed himself by thinking he was Bowser's partner in Round 4.

Quiz Eight. Wizardcat: 8, Litral: 9, hasdgfas: 10.

Final Quiz. Perfect scores. Litral was faster.

Good game everyone. Sorry for being so procrastinating.

<3

Return to “Social Game Archive”