Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Bah. Original 151? That's okay, Espeon didn't want to be part of your stupid Rumble anyway. Hmph! :igmeou:

Pikachu - Thunder Wave and Defense Curl.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

animorpherv1 wrote:Called it.
What, Pikachu? Cybele took Alakazam.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Called it.
What, Pikachu? Cybele took Alakazam.
Yes and Yes.
...Why two 'Yes's? Also, you aren't as verbose as I remember you to be.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Heh. I figured Cybele was going to lash out at you, and decided to help. I'm definately finished, but I'm certain you're next. 24 Energy ain't much, but I'm sure one of our friends will help out with the rest of your Energy.

Also: Damnit, Berry.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Blackberry wrote:You were the only one I offered an alliance to in the beginning and you never responded =(.

Plus, when people started getting weakened, I didn't want your defense to be too much.
Wait, what? I have no PMs from you other than the ones related to the Deadly Game Show.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Cybele wrote:Wow, so everyone was teaming up? Why didn't anyone think to message me? :(
I didn't team up with anyone. Didn't think any kind of team would be necessary in a game this small.

Also: I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Wizardcat »

I'd argue that KageLord could've decided wether or not to take damage from Berry's Absorb... Defense Allocations do have an effect, sometimes!

Edit: And before anyone asks why do I only bring it up now, I just thought of it, damnit.
Last edited by Wizardcat on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Quoth the rules: "If a Hero is attacked by two or more other Heroes and is only able to defend against some of the combined damage, the defending Hero chooses exactly which points of Attack to block, and which to take - Mantisman could choose to take the 10 damage from either Plastiqueman or the Doc, or 5 from each, or any other division. (This becomes significant if one of the attackers has, say, a super-power that has extra effects when it successfully causes damage.)"

In this case, if he blocked the 40 from Absorb, you'd be down another 20 Energy.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Objection! Berry actually has 30 Energy remaining! 20 gets burned for Blizzard + 50 damage from Ember.

Also: Yay, third. Yay, cowardice!

Return to “Social Game Archive”