Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Rhinox »

This was fun. My first survivor game. How I ended up playing at the end was NOT how I imagined I'd be playing when I started the game :eek:
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Rhinox »

Haschel Cedricson
: How'd you know I was cheep cheep? :P
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Rhinox »

Betch wrote:I think I might just switch my avatar to a Goomba so people actually remember who I am :oops:
You totally should!

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Rhinox wrote:
Haschel Cedricson
: How'd you know I was cheep cheep? :P
Because you posted something about it being time for justice earlier in this thread, and by the time I posted you were the only jury member who hadn't been revealed.
haha oh yeah, I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up on that.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

Now that this is over, I was wondering if anyone can tell me why I might have been having trouble getting the game boards to load from work? The page would start to load and wouldn't redirect me to the page I usually get if something is blocked by my work web filter, but would never actually finish loading - I would get an infinite black page of death with the little windows waving telling me it was trying to do something. FYI, I'm stuck with IE6 at work, and I suspected that was the problem.

I'm asking because I'd like to participate in these games in the future, but not being able to log on at work really crippled me. Anyone got any ideas to fix the problem?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Rhinox »

KaleiÐoscøpe wrote:
Rhinox wrote:Now that this is over, I was wondering if anyone can tell me why I might have been having trouble getting the game boards to load from work? The page would start to load and wouldn't redirect me to the page I usually get if something is blocked by my work web filter, but would never actually finish loading - I would get an infinite black page of death with the little windows waving telling me it was trying to do something. FYI, I'm stuck with IE6 at work, and I suspected that was the problem.

I'm asking because I'd like to participate in these games in the future, but not being able to log on at work really crippled me. Anyone got any ideas to fix the problem?
I have the same problem at work. It's strange, because any other z15 forum I'm on does seem to work.

I'm gonna try and make a z7 forum next time, since those seem to be working alot better (though have less options)

As for the chart: not voting for arena did not result in a double selfvote. It would count as none
Alright cool thanks for the info.

When signups come around for the next game, if I decide to /in, any chance I could get a preview link to the forum to make sure I can view it at work? Of course, if challenges will be consistently at 20:00 EST, then not being able to access at work won't be as big of a deal for me.

Return to “Social Game Archive”