Big Brother: Espionage (Game Over, but who won?)

TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

Oops I forgot
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

I submitted.....
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 144, James Bond wrote:
In post 143, TheBadOne wrote:I submitted.....

Oops. A quick look over your submission and you've missed at least 2, so it doesn't *really* matter.

I know I definitely didn't win, but I just wanted to say I submitted so I'm not seen as inactive :)
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

I'll use it on myself
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

I have made my decision. I don't think it will be too much of a surprise, but the two players I'm nominating are
T-Bone and Reck
. Both of you nominated me previous HoHs, so I don't think you will be too surprised. Good luck to both of you.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'll nominate CMAR instead
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:39 am

Post by TheBadOne »

Hey Kondi.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

Box 8!
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #361 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'll take box 13
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm not going to use the Power of Veto
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:38 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm not HoH, kloud is?
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:31 am

Post by TheBadOne »

5 left
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 am

Post by TheBadOne »

10 left
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #504 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 am

Post by TheBadOne »

13 rocks
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by TheBadOne »

1 left
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 am

Post by TheBadOne »

8 left
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:34 am

Post by TheBadOne »

5-3=2 if I'm correct
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

Hey I submitted :(
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:10 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 586, James Bond wrote:
In post 582, TheBadOne wrote:Hey I submitted :(

Yes, but you submitted that you only knew your own answer, sooo.

I submitted that I only knew the first riddle. And as my riddle was the fourth riddle I don't really know what I did wrong.. But it doesn't matter, I wouldn't have won anyway
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 am

Post by TheBadOne »

This was my pm:

TheBadOne wrote:I only know the answer to the first riddle is 4.

:P
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #623 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

Nich
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #640 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:16 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm not going to use the veto.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #678 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 am

Post by TheBadOne »

Sorry guys, but I'm not using the veto
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:55 am

Post by TheBadOne »

Congrats Kloud!
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:03 am

Post by TheBadOne »

~ Opening Statement ~

First of all, I want to thank you all for this great game. It’s been going on for almost four months now, and the end is getting near. I have enjoyed every minute of this game, and every player contributed something to the game. This was my first Big Brother game, and this is also the first time I reach the finals in an ORG on this site. I am really looking forward to answering all your questions! That said, I’ll try to keep my opening speech as short as possible.

Immediately when the game started, Nich sent me a message, asking for an alliance with him and Kloud. I had worked together with Nich in seafoam and we had been friends in All Stars, while we couldn’t work together there. I knew he was a very loyal, smart ally and friend. I had played with Kloud in Destiny Islands, where he played a very strong game, and I talked with him a lot during Seafoam. I hadn’t worked together with him before this game, but I liked him and I knew he was a loyal person. Only a couple of hours in the game, I already had a very strong alliance, and my goal was to be in the final 3 with both of them. Off course three players isn’t enough, so we decided to go for some side-alliances. I didn’t know more than half of the people in this game. While I think Kloud had some people willing to work with him due to his good reputation, I had to work with a lot of new people.

My strategy was to start talking to the less known players like Matt and D3f3nd3r. I made an alliance with both of them (I’ll explain my full thoughts about them in my torchwalk) pretty early in the game. A little later I also approached DeathNote and Kondi. While DeathNote acted strange, I made an alliance with Kondi, and a little later with Crazy. The game had just begun, but I had already put myself in a very good position because of my F3 pact with Nich and Kloud and my several side deals.

And here I am now, in the final 2 with Kloud. That’s exactly how I wanted it. My goal was to reach the finals with either Nich or Kloud. They have been the best allies I could’ve asked for, and I absolutely enjoyed working with them. We made every decision together, especially early on, and I felt like I always had a certain control over the game. That is proven by that fact that I have always voted for the person who ended up being evicted, with the exception of CryMeARiver. That is the only time something didn’t go according to my plans. Even though I was nominate twice, I felt like I wouldn’t go home because I had put myself in a good enough position.

This was my opening statement. I hope to get some good questions from you, the jurors, which I will answer in all honesty. I'll post my torch walk now in a spoiler, to give some more detailed thoughts about all of you.

~ Torch Walk ~

Mist7676
You were one of the many people I didn’t know before the game. The first eviction we both were nominated together. I think you deserve better than the last place. You seemed a promising player, even though I have never got the chance to talk to you. There’s not much more I can say about you, you weren’t in the game long enough to leave an impact on me.

D3f3nd3r
Oh, D3f3nd3r. Because I didn’t know you, I started a conversation with you early in the game. You immediately offered me an alliance, which I gladly accepted. I enjoyed talking to you, as you were a bright person. But when you were nominated, things changed. You were mad at me, like it was my fault you were nominated. Your emotions took the upper hand and you started threatening me. I couldn’t accept that and I voted you out. D3f3nd3r, you have the potential of becoming a good player, but you have to control your emotions better. Everyone has setbacks in this game, you have to fight back.

CryMeARiver
Even though we never talked, I didn't want you to be evicted that round. You were up against Reck, who I saw as a huge threat, and I wanted him gone. I thought there would be enough votes on him to make sure he got evicted, but that didn't happen. You got booted 6-3. That eviction opened my eyes. Maybe my allies weren't as loyal to me as they were to others like Reck or T-Bone? Some people lied to me about that vote, and it made me realise I some of my allies couldn't be trusted. So while your exit didn't go as planned, it was still good to open my eyes. I can't tell anything personal about you, because we never talked in this whole game. From the start of this game, I saw you as one of Reck's allies, so I didn't talk to you.

DeathNote
Don't you realise the social aspect is very important in a game like this, or did you just choose not to talk to me? When I sent you a message to start our conversation, you immediately got angry at me. That's not how you make friends. Later you announced I was your enemy. Whatever. I knew you didn't have too much of an impact on the game, so I didn't mind you got voted out.

MattP
Matt. I contacted you very early on about an alliance, and you gladly accepted. I thought you would be loyal to me, but unfortunately you chose not to. You became pretty inactive, and we barely talked anymore. I also heard you were talking with T-Bone, so all of these things made me decide you could not be trusted. When you were evicted you didn't even try to save yourself, you didn't even send me a message. I made the conclusion you didn't want to work with me, or you just didn't care about the game anymore. Whatever it was, I had no reason to keep you around and thus I voted for you to be evicted

T-Bone
When the game started, I decided not to approach you because I expect you would still be mad because of Seafoam. Initially I saw you as Reck's right hand, but you have proven to be much more than that. You were a very strong competitor, and you were definitely playing this game. You had influence over a lot of people, and later on I saw you as a big threat. Kondi vetoed you out of eviction. Crazy also wanted to take you off the block the round you were nominated, and it took me a lot to convince him not to. This shows how well you have played the game, as many people wanted to keep you around. I initially wanted to vote out Reck that round, but Kloud convinced me you were playing the game more and you were much more of a threat. In retrospect, he was right. It was good we evicted you that round, because if we didn't I don't know how far you could've got. So congratulations on your performance, you definitely were a big player in this game

kondi2424
As I said in my opening statement, I made a lot of early alliances. Except for my F3 pact with Nich and Kloud, I saw you as my closest ally early on. I wanted to get you as far as possible in this game. Early on we talked a lot and I put my trust in you. But the round I was HoH all my trust in you got away. First you vetoed T-Bone when I nominated T-Bone and Reck. Yes, you had asked my opinion about it, but it was a first sign to me that you had some other deals going on as well. Secondly, and most important, you voted for CMAR to be evicted over Reck. While I explicitly asked you to vote for Reck, I am fairly sure you voted for CMAR. And even after that you kept claiming you voted for Reck. This made all my trust in you go away, and thus I voted to evict you over Crazy.

Crazy
Ah, Crazy. Because Kondi suggested a 3-player alliance with the three of us, you and I started talking. After a bit about seafoam, we started talking more about the game, and I really enjoyed working with you. We've had some good conversations on AIM, and besides Kloud and Nich you were definitely my best ally. I wanted to take you even further, but at your eviction ceremony Nich and Kloud really wanted to keep kdowns and vote out you, so I couldn't save you there. I loved playing with you though, and you played a more than decent game. I hope we can play together again in future games!

xRECKONERx
Heh, Reck. I remember my surveys in the early rounds. To the question: 'Who do you think is the strongest in my game', I answered you everytime. I knew you had a strong reputation and I knew you'd immediately try to take control of this game. You were, definitely in the beginning of the game, one of the power players in this game, with a lot of players listening to you. I have always tried to get you out, and I am glad I was finally able to at the F6. At the end, there wasn't really anything you could do anymore, as all of your allies were already evicted. It disappoints me you never sent me a message though. You have never tried to convince me not to vote for you. I don't know if you were that committed to this game at the end, but nonetheless you played a great game. When I saw the playerlist, I expected you to go far, and even though you haven't reached the endgame you have definitely played a big role in this game.

Framm18
Your eviction against kdowns was a very difficult decision for me. We haven't talked that much in this game, but we had mutual allies so we were actually working together. The few times I talked to you you always seemed calm and bright, a very valuable gift. When you were up against Kdowns in the Final 5, Kloud was heavily pushing for your eviction, while Nich wanted to keep you safe and evict kdowns. I chose to keep kdowns safe, because I know him a little better, and because of the simple fact that, while I was doubting what to do, he sent me a pm during that eviction ceremony. That said, I think you played a very solid game, and whenever I heard people talk about you, it was always in a positive way.

kdowns
I've played with you a couple of times before, but we have never been allies in a game. We've helped each other a few times this game, but we've never really had a close bond. I wanted to give you a spot in the F4 though, because I think you deserved it. You've played a good game, out of the spotlights, and you definitely deserve your fourth place. Thank you very much for playing, and I am looking forward to your jury questions!

Nicholas1024
Many, many times I've thought you were mad at me, or you didn't trust me anymore. It seemed like I always had to initiate the conversation. I've always had the thought you liked Kloud more than you liked me. That said, I love working with you and everytime you play, you are a power player. You definitely know how to play these games, and you would deserve a spot in the final 2 too. You were a great ally Nich, and I want to thank you for working with me. You're one of the smartest players I've ever played with. Congratulations.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #749 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:49 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 744, kdowns wrote:
TBO, I've known that you've like to play an Honest game and I sorta exploited that in F5 eviction ceremony by PMing you to, "Uphold your promise." What drives you to play a honest game?

To Both, I had originally plan to ask this as the F4, but I am asking you to rank from Mist to you Two, who would have the greatest chance to win this game had they made it to the F2?

"Holding my promise" was not exactly the reason why I kept you over Framm. I know Framm was promised a F4 too. The fact that you sent me a pm showed me you were dedicated to this game. That was off course not the only reason, but it was what ultimately convinced me. But that is not your question. I indeed tend to play as honest as possible. I've heard that a couple of times before, and maybe I am too honest. Why? If possible, I want to stay as loyal as possible. Yes, you can also backstab everyone, but what does it give you? A bitter jury who won't give you any votes. I try to be loyal and honest the whole game long (off course, sometimes you just have to lie, but I try to stay as honest as possible), and I hope people appreciate that. If I have the possibility to survive this way, I'd like to do it this way. Putting a knife in someone's back is not my style of play, not only because I find it horrible to do so, but also because I hope the jurors appreciate honesty. I hope this is enough of an answer to your question :)

I will answer your second question tomorrow if you don't mind.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 745, T-Bone wrote:Okay guys, congrats. I've played a couple of these games before, but I think this time is the first time I am satisfied with the Final 2 players remaining.

TBO - Two things, one, I don't hold grudges so you should have contacted me. TBH I don't remember who's who from Seafoam and that was my fault anyway for making everyone think I was Chesskid (I'd vote him out any game in a heartbeat too) But here's my question. It looked like to me that you entire social game was played through other players (Kloud and Nick) Tell me or show me why this isn't the case.

Thanks, T-Bone. I knew this question was going to be asked. I have always tried not to be too dependent on them. That's why I made a lot of side-alliances early on. Because Nich and Kloud are socially very strong players, and my style is more under the radar, every round I asked myself the question: If Nich and Kloud were not in this game, would I still be in a good position? I have done as much as I could not to be their goat, and I hope I have managed to do so. Also, It's not like Nich or Kloud told me what to do every time. When a decision had to be made, we always discussed it together. I believe that Kloud is just more outspoken as me, but I honestly don't think my entire social game was played by him or Nich.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #757 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 am

Post by TheBadOne »

I'm on my phone right now so I'll answer the other questions later today!

In post 754, Nicholas1024 wrote:Another game, another jury vote, but this time around I consider both candidates completely worthy of victory, should the jury agree. Still, though I was there for the vast majority of your plans, there are a few details I would inquire about.

TBO
, I would like to apologize for not talking with you more, but that's simply because you were rarely on AIM. I let you know everything that had happened when I did see you on, which is why I would like to ask. at what points did you think I was mad at you or didn't trust you? The only serious disagreement I had all game with you and kloud was Framm's eviction, and though I wished it happened otherwise, I understood your reasoning for doing that. Aside from that, I trusted you completely, as past games had shown me that if there was anyone I could rely on, it was you.

Thank you very much Nich. I just got the feeling, especially early on that when we both were online it was always me who had to start the conversation. I was probably totally wrong, but I got the feeling you didn't want to talk with me too much. Later I heard you were very busy that time, so that's probably the reason. That said, thank you for being a phenomical ally. I still trusted you unconditionally and I'm very happy we teamed up again.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 am

Post by TheBadOne »

In post 744, kdowns wrote:
To Both, I had originally plan to ask this as the F4, but I am asking you to rank from Mist to you Two, who would have the greatest chance to win this game had they made it to the F2?

I will do my list from least likely to win to most likely to win. Before I start I'd like to say that I find it difficult to rank myself in this. Ultimately, you are the ones who have to rank my gameplay. That said, I'm going to rank myself on 1. I believe that, in a list like this, you
always
have to rank yourself on 1. I've played my game and I reached the finals. I fully stand by my game, and if I don't believe I have to win this game, I can better give Kloud the victory already. I'll explain why exactly I think I'm the most deserving in my answer to another question.

Okay, now onto the list.

14. D3f3nd3r:
Sorry for putting you last, but I don't think you could've won this game. I think you're a fairly new player to games like this, and I believe you still have to learn a lot. As I said in my torch walk, you should try to control your emotions better.

13. MattP:
You seemed like you were in a solid position the early rounds, but unfortunately your inactivity cost you the game. That's why you rank this low

12. Mist7676:
I think you could've showed us some more, had you stayed longer in the game. Unfortunately, you were the first boot and you weren't able to show your real strengths.

11. CMAR
I saw you as a follower of Reck, so I don't think you would've received a lot of votes, except when you would be up against one of the above.

10. DeathNote
Even though you didn't seem to social in your messages to me, I think you made some deals with other people. You put yourself in a pretty decent position, but not enough to get a lot of jury votes in my opinion.

9. Kondi
I thought you were a very strong player early in the game. But later on, my alliance with you became worse and I didn't really know which side you were on anymore. I thought you were a loyal ally, but you made some other deals as well. I don't think you had one very strong alliance though, and I am not sure your game was strong enough to get a lot of jury votes.

8. Crazy
In my opinion you played a solid game. You had some deals going on, but at the same time you weren't too outspoken. Unfortunately your deals weren't strong enough, and that became your downfall. I believe you played a good game, but would it be enough to convince a jury? I have my doubts..

7. Framm18
I haven't talked that much with you, but from what I've heard people seemed to like you, and you placed yourself in a good position in this game. Unfortunately I had to vote you out, but I think you would've got a pretty good chance at winning if you managed to reach the F2.

6. Kdowns
I like the way you played this game. You were evicted early on, but you managed to get through that and your game only got better. You made some good deals with people, and you made some good strategic moves. Your challenge play was good, and your social game was more than decent, so I think you would've been a worthy finalist.

5. T-Bone
Initially, I didn't really perceive you as a threat. But after a couple of rounds I knew we had to watch out for you. Everytime you were nominated people came to me saying they wanted to take you off the block. A lot of people liked you, and you were playing this game really hard. Even though we barely talked, I really appreciate your game play, and you would get my vote against a lot of other players, even though we never worked together.

4. xReckonerx
When I first saw the player list, I immediately knew you would be a big, big threat. Even though I don't think you were 100% committed anymore in the end, I am sure you would've won against nearly everyone. You were one of the biggest players in the game, and if you would've won no one could say it was undeserving.

3. Nicholas1024
After some long thinking, I have decided to put you on 3 and not on 2. I think you played extremely well, as you always do. You have been a power player in every game you played, and this time you have again proved to be one of the best players I know. You had control over the game, you are smart, socially strong and a good challenge player. I don't think many players could beat you in a F2, to be honest.

2. Kloud1516
I think you played a very good game, friend. You, too, have always had some control over the game. If I don't win this game, I'm happy it's you. You would totally deserve this.
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie
TheBadOne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by TheBadOne »

Really? That was short..
TheBadOne
TheBadOne
Townie