KINGDOM CLASH: CHERNABOG RISING - Game Over!

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I can't believe I actually won this, especially after failing so badly at the first and third trials. I guess Daisy just felt like working more for me. Also, since most of you probably have never seen me before, I'd just like to say nice to meet you.

In case anyone cares, I actually have been keeping a Personal QT this entire time where I mostly just planned for the challenges, but I did talk about a few more personal things as well.

This was really fun and I would definitely do something like this again. Except maybe the holding up the world for ten hours part. I really should have stopped sooner on that.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I did want to mostly do it myself, because I was there and I had a system for it which allowed me to go for that length, though I did get hungry and it would have been nice to be able to eat and walk around a little.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

Looking through the results, it looks like I actually would have come out on top if it did come down to who did better on Starstruck, even though we were third and fourth in that challenge respectively. It continues to surprise me how that one non-submission completely changed the entire course of the game.

Also, I didn't really care for it either. Sorry Maestro.

Return to “Social Game Archive”