xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

By which I mean, good game to everyone involved!

Re ani/Klick: I have to ask what I did, because I seriously don't remember doing anything like that. I thought you had started something about me, Klick, and I was saying that I thought you'd started something!
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

In post 58, Xalxe wrote:Hey, I said you were accused. I never made any judgements about you.
Heh, more directed towards the others. You did good.
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Okay, I'm thinking it may have been a little bit of paranoia, and probably reading into things really badly. But I don't have access to any PMs or anything so I can't check what I thought I saw.

And ninja'd by PMs. I don't really know. All I can say is that I honestly believe that past me believed that something was up.
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:31 am

Post by xtopherusD »

Final note on alleged Fiona conspiracy.

Here's how I see things. I saw
something
in Jamie/Klick's messages that rang warning bells. I don't know what that something was; it was just a general feeling I got. I have a propensity to trust these sorts of instincts - and looking at the confessional I wasn't wrong. Jamie was looking for strong players to get them to trust her. A one sentence summary generously provided by Jamie -
"I'd like to try flying under the radar while focusing on becoming friends with people who will be useful later in the game"
:P

I wanted to see if I was just being mental, so I tested Simis/TBO with my suspicion. His response gave me a similar feeling - again, I don't have the words to describe it - and I knew he was reporting me back to Jamie. Then I told him I knew his play, and that was probably way too forcibly - because I was confident in my reads.

All I'm saying here is that I was upset because I wasn't wrong. But I realise I deserved everything that happened because I
played it
wrong.

With that, thanks for the game! I just wish I hadn't made it so annoying on everyone.
no.

Return to “Social Game Archive”