mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 am

Post by mallowgeno »

In post 25, KingdomAces wrote:For the record, my playing to my character stopped after my first post. After that it's all me just being me, which is why I was so confident that everyone who knew of me knew who I was.

Also, I can't say I don't have a Skype anymore after I randomly decided to pop in on the most recent Skype Survivor, but still I pretty much never use it because I'm an antisocial person. Who was playing a social game.

And the biggest surprise for me was seeing that Luna was Crazy. Like seriously, I never got along with him before this.

You being Hooch makes a lot of sense now >.< Wish we would have talked more KA I generally like you on MS >.<

Also Figgy my sweet DV I didn't get to connect to either and I love DV!

Not surprised that Peeves was Xofelf, always good to play with.

Grats!
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:23 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Also I wanted to make an apology to the mods, I was frustrated and made a hard time for you guys. This by far is one of my fav games! Thanks for running this guys!
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:20 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Man after reading some confessionals apparently I was not very popular. It might be because of how inactive I was and how often I phone posted. I don't know though. You guys have any ideas why specifically you didn't like me and what I could have changed?
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:53 am

Post by mallowgeno »

In post 46, DeathNote wrote:I liked you but I knew I couldn't trust you because of how devoted you were to Peeves.

Inactivity hurts as well.

Apparently Mist killed me >.< And she wasn't even gonna take me to the final 2 either lol

Return to “Social Game Archive”