xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by xofelf »

Boggle?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:22 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 70, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
In post 67, Klick wrote:But seriously, great game. One of the most enjoyable ones I've played, especially recently. Love you xof. <3

Love you too bby <3

Love you both toooooo <3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 am

Post by xofelf »

With magic and wishes~
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:41 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 102, Shiidaji wrote:
xof omg of course it's you LOL jfc you think you know a horse >:) I got that book btw, haven't tried opening it yet. Good shit about keeping that Navi F2 very very secret and safe.

Of course it's me, and of course it's you. The one person who I KNEW was an oldtimer that I knew, but for the love of god I couldn't place and it was driving me craaaaaaazy. There's actually a topic full of recs if you want some more. But good shit, tell me how you like it.(You know, actually exist on Skype or some shit <3)

In post 118, Shiidaji wrote:i am biased b/c i was among the victims of absolute Chatzy exclusion the entire game yfm that shit hurts to read about postgame

zombies was hyperbolic however i am not talking about xof because she was hypersolid with you anyway after the relentless ZEN chatzies (a medium that, if used wisely and consistently can be used to suss out whether an ally is 100% with you or not).

getting shat on is just the result of autonomous storytelling since from an outsider's perspective you guys did feel like a super tight superior clique and you cannot deny that you mocked the outsiders/underdogs mid-late merge.

edit:

getting shat on is just the result of autonomous storytelling since from an outsider's perspective you guys did feel like a super tight superior clique and you cannot deny that you mocked the outsiders/underdogs mid-late merge.

what i mean to say is had the situation been reversed and say Epona-Nav were a minority to some power 4some there would be no shitting-on on xof at all, it is simply natural to be more willing to pick apart the negative attributes of a majority because they are facing the underdog, rootable minoirty

i think epona wins in ftc vs navi in quite a few cases anyway, that wasn't a potshot at all.

Thank you for this actually. It's nice to see that someone outside of my allies actually can see what I was doing and how it would work.
Last edited by xofelf on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:46 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 106, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:In post 93, scotmany12 wrote:As my first anonymous game (and I seriously don't even remember the other four games I played in)...this was something. Not sure it's for me. It's so much trying to keep up the social aspect of the game, and it became a chore to me.

Most of the time, Survivor is 10% scot, 20% scot, 15% concentrated power of scot, 5% scot, 50% scot, and 100% reason to remember the scot

I see what you did there.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:13 am

Post by xofelf »

KA's got a point. Though I did hear that Shii was fantastic as Zelda.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 134, TheBreeze wrote:To the spectators: Having that fan-base cheering us on towards the end was awesome. Loved reading through your perspective of the game

It's so nice when they actually say nice things about you, isn't it?

Seriously though, you did play an amazing game and you worked your ass off to stay and I salute you for that man.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

No, you do not. You should join me in the ranks of people not reading those! :D

Return to “Social Game Archive”