Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:45 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek wrote:
klebian wrote:Guys wait
I think I should get it second- let me give cursed totem to grek first.
Why? I have a bunch of useless powers and oone or two good ones. It should go to Mr Stoofer. He has super powerful defensive powers and +50 to every attack. Way too strong.
I fully agree, Stoofer can only have one person attack him at a time, he gets an extra 50 added to attack, and he has a full 100 extra to go through before we can hurt him.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:25 am

Post by YagamiLight »

I'll honestly say I'm not discarding it.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:27 am

Post by YagamiLight »

EBWODP
In fact, I only plan on using it once, because I have no powers, and I can use it as protection against the ebola virus.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:06 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Draux has 1 more energy than me, but you're just refering to those of us with the disease, right? Also, are you saying I should? I've been thinking about it, but I'll probably get everyone after me if I hit you instead of Draux first, which is a huge downside, and may make it not worth it.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Grek gets hit, and is not first, or is first with someone else, then swarm is gone. I think the totem should go to someone else.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Iammars wrote:The whole point of the plan is to make sure that there is someone left without ITD after Round 1 so that the people who started with ITD can get rid of it. And besides, if not everyone infects you, who else are they going to infect but Grek?
Klebian doesn't have it either. Also, Draux, read my previous post, as long as grek gets it and is either not first or is first with someone else, swarm is rendered dead.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:14 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Iammars wrote:YL, why the hell did you infect klebian?
Because for me the more people with it the better. Now Klebian, Draux, and Grek will have it permanently, where as the rest of us can loose it by choosing Grek. Not that it really matters, had I infected Draux as well he would be able to loose it but klebian and Grek wouldn't, but for draux it's a good thing because he won't loose 20 energy from the virus. The only downside is klebian can;t use his totem now, I had expected him to use it on Stoofer last round, but stoofer is dead anyhow, so his ideal targets would be you guardian or pooky, so I think I actually benefited you guys as well.
Short Answer: To benefit Me, you, guardian, draux, and pooky.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, I'm not sure why I chose klebian over Grek, it would have been more beneficial for me to leave him for last. Given that when he used the totem it would have been someone other than me, himself, grek, and draux.
Also, he can't use the george foreman anymore, which is another bonus (still grek probably would have been a better choice.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I know this one does, I'm saying he can't use it again to get even more energy.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Pooky, you probably should have kept the virus for health reasons.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I meant disease.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Sure.
THis post just seemed so empty during the preview, just the one word.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:39 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Well of course, only one of us can survive. This way he won't attack me for a while, unless I strike him or I'm the last one. Of course, if there was some plan for me, you, and Iammars to team up on him I would probably choose it over my pact with klebian (given that he could just defend with 95 energy and attack with the rest to be extremely safe). I feel no need to hide it, because I'm sure he knows this as well.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Honestly, I don't really see any good plans for anyone at the moment.
Guardian's pretty much doomed, and could probably be ignored for now.
Pooky's a bit better off, and has a chance, but I would say he would have to pick either me, you, Draux, or Iammars. He definitely shouldn't choose you, probably stands an equal chance between me and Iammars (Iammars will start out weaker but could slowly gain strength), and the best chance with Draux who is strong but not too strong. Everyone else is probably too low for him to effectively group with one. We also have to consider the Ebola, which may make it better for him to choose me, so he doesn't kill his ally before the rest of the people are gone.
Iammars has a decent chance, if he could stay low and ignored to build his power, but should anyone take an interest in him (in the bad way) he probably doesn't have the best chances.
Grek has low chances with his energy, but like Iammars, if he is ignored he could be trouble later having 31 energy while others have lost theirs in battle.
Draux has a decent chance, especially if he makes alliances, this is good for him and pooky, who both stand the best chances together imo.
I'm like Draux, a bit higher chances from more energy, but would have better chances in alliances.
You are like me and Draux with probably about the same chances of Draux, maybe lower. This is due to your high energy and the fact that you will probably be attacked often, though you could easily defend any individual attacks should people group up on you your chances dwindle.

Based on this, I would say Pooky should use sweet love on me, and attack with at least 30 energy the enemy of his choice.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

He could choose guardian too, also, thinking about that I got to say, he has less chance than I thought. I had forgotten about it dealing damage to him, in his case he would choose someone to help (use his ability on someone with the disease) or harm (Iammars or Guardian).

@Iammars, 4 turns and you would die if he chose you to make sweet love with (assuming no one attacks you).
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

How am I wrong? You no longer have the disease to make it useless, and the virus can be given to someone through successful use of a power on them. You have 69 energy, at 20 gone a turn you would be at 9 in 3, the 4th killing you.
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

You mean your 10 energy critters?
-Al Franken-

Return to “Social Game Archive”