Survivor: Shadow Swamps - ((WINNER REVEALED!!))

Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by Iammars »

Vote: Sombra

Good luck everyone.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Iammars »

I think that's the idea.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Iammars »

Why am I always tied with someone?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #188 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Iammars »

Panther 5, name now is Venus.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #212 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Iammars »

Wow. I pick the worst one to attack...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #228 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Iammars »

So much for "Immortal" Iammars.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #243 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Iammars »

Skitzer, Bethelmark, Scotmany12, Hasdgfas - This basically applies to the four of you. Around this point was when I started having a huge say in who was getting eliminated. I chose you guys because you guys are dangerous competitors and I respected that. I saw you guys as huge threats, and I didn't want you anywhere near me in the final three. I respect you for the great challengers you were and for all the time you guys put into this game.

JDodge - Not much to say here. You kept winning immunity challenges, and I'm glad you didn't win the one you didn't as I was getting scared as I read the thread and saw my name a whole bunch of times.

Elias_the_thief - I'll be honest, I was on the Eteocles bandwagon of you. There's probably nothing else I could say that change your vote from K-scope.

Porochaz - I honestly have no memory of you.

Bird1111 - At the beginning, I realized how long I had been gone when I looked at the names on the list and yours was one of the few I recognized. In a game of deception, I needed someone to trust, and you were there. I'm sorry you got voted out. I really am.

Flameaxe - Yeah, when I came back we clashed kinda badly. I've put most of that behind me, although I won't deny that I was happy to see you go at the time. And when it was between you and bird1111, I didn't have much of a choice there.

Gipsy - Dude, you were first. Not much else to say. First to go is pretty much random.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Iammars »

Oh boy...
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by Iammars »

Yeah, I just figured it out.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by Iammars »

Final Words:

Eh, typical. The whole game is about betrayal and what do I not think is going to happen? Someone betrays me.

The fact that I made it to the Final Three of a Survivor game is important though. Had I not made the alliance in the first place with Eteocles, I probably would have had no chance of making it thus far. So, even though you betrayed me, thanks for choosing me to betray. I had fun.

(Bet you weren't expecting that!)
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #275 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Iammars »

Aww. I was hoping Eteocles won.

This was a fun game guys.

Return to “Social Game Archive”