hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:50 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

/in, I love these sorts of games.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:26 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Cheetah immunity is bad. I've actually worked a bit myself in Game Theory, and Cheetah immunity would be lame. We need a way to gang up on the cheetah person, and that's what vote off does.

I dunno, Game Theory projects always tend to have a flaw, but I think this set-up will be able to adapt and be quite fun. :D
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:24 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Hey, guys, I'm hunting the Cheetah. So if you were planning to do it, let it be known that you will get no points for doing so. If you want to sacrifice yourself out of pure and utter hatred for me, have fun with that, I guess. But giving me 0 points will not make me a subject for elimination, and me having the most points won't let me vote you guys off (because this round has no vote-offs). So unless you feel like putting yourself in a losing position, be cool and hunt the Hippo.

Oh, Blackberry, do you reveal what animal each person hunted regardless of whether or not they succeed?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Ah, cool.

So if anyone wants to sabotage my Cheetah-ness, not only do you get no points, but you also get an enemy! :D
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:51 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

:lol: I would hope the smiley made it clear that I was joking, you don't make a power play and expect it to work flawlessly...
Or maybe your post is similarly sarcastic and I'm missing it? oO;;
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

There you go, Occult, because I'm new here and proving I'm not a jerk is more important than a single game. xD
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:35 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Yeah, I don't like to explain my plans so I can hardly complain when I get stung by actions identical to my own, yeah? xD
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #188 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:49 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Alright, enough of this. This is the last time I hold the frikkin giraffe, guys. If you're in, hunt it. If not, don't waste my time anymore.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #199 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Well I just got backstabbed by a certain untrustworthy group. Anyone care for an alliancemate? I can tell you who to go for. >:3
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Oh my GOD, Snix, you JUST tried to pull that. We're not retarded, you're hunting cheetah.

sheesh, learn a new trick.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

hey, once I get the cheetah I'll only be tied for worst instead of worst.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:40 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

yeah guys just vote me. I had lots of fun just chilling and going warthog but ultimately to be good at these games you have to be a major prick and I didn't want to do that with complete strangers.

Return to “Social Game Archive”