The Amazing Race MS Edition (And we are back)

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Drench wrote:You mean I won't be at the bottom this time?

YAY!

EDIT: AMPHIBIOUS POWER!
I'm not the only one that sees that Llama forgot to log into his alt, right?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Cybele »

Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Last edited by Cybele on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by Drench »

Drench has just done something morally questionable.
join your union
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Drench wrote:Drench has just done something morally questionable.
:shock:
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 am

Post by pickemgenius »

pit stop at 2:03
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

pickemgenius wrote:pit stop at 2:03
Don't know about my pitstop but judging by previous results I think I will be about 5 minutes behind you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Cybele »

Weep not for me, for I am dead.
Last edited by Cybele on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

4:59. Woo.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by Drench »

4:51 plus 30 min penalty.

5:21. Not bad I hope.
join your union
Fuzzyman
Fuzzyman
Goon
Fuzzyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Fuzzyman »

I picked up some time this round. 4:48.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

2:04. Wow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by muffinhead »

um I hope im not being to pushy but it has been 5 days since there was about a couple of people left to submit. Hoping to find out our times soon.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
Phil Keoghan
Phil Keoghan
Watcher
Phil Keoghan
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Post by Phil Keoghan »

Classes are crushing me right now... so flavorless finish. Next leg most likely starts after my midterms friday

Shannon and Shanon 1:49 PM
George and Maybe 1:51 PM
TK and Rachel 2:00 PM
Matt and Nabil 2:03 PM
Starr and Dallas 2:04 PM
Chris and Kevin 4:39 PM
Boris and Vladimir 4:42 PM
Albert and Walter 4:43 PM
Vincent and Will 4:48 PM
Sara and Edward 4:59 PM
Dylan and Grace 5:04 PM
Cedric and Claudia 5:11 PM
Zazie and Chao 5:18 PM

That means elminated is

Gibbler and Kyriake 5:21 PM

At the yield Gibbler and Kyriake attempted to yeild George and Maybe. This failed due to George and Maybe having arrived at the pitstop first
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10013]The Amazing Race - Mafiascum Edition[/url] - Meet the Players
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Post by Drench »

Excellent! I knew my plan to eliminate the yield entirely would work!

Honestly!
join your union
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Post by Drench »

Oh. I lost.

Ah well.
join your union
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im looking for someone to take over, at least temporarily given that right now school + interviewing is sapping all of my time and I dont have enough of it to run this game at the pace that it needs to be ran with the creation of legs, sending and recieving messages, and so on.

This would likely be just for a leg or two, as after the next two weeks my load should settle down enough to make running this manageable. I have the next leg all written up, but just dont have the time needed to make it work somewhat quickly.

Any takers?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
THE HOFF
THE HOFF
Watcher
THE HOFF
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by THE HOFF »

Here are your departure times: clues going out momentarily

Shannon and Shanon 1:49 AM
George and Maybe 1:51 AM
TK and Rachel 2:00 AM
Matt and Nabil 2:03 AM
Starr and Dallas 2:04 AM
Chris and Kevin 4:39 AM
Boris and Vladimir 4:42 AM
Albert and Walter 4:43 AM
Vincent and Will 4:48 AM
Sara and Edward 4:59 AM
Dylan and Grace 5:04 AM
Cedric and Claudia 5:11 AM
Zazie and Chao 5:18 AM

The 1 min per hour rule has been changed to 10 minutes per 24 hours.
Note: If by Friday or when all other teams have finished, whichever comes later, you have not responded to the first clue, you will be automatically eliminated.
Show
THE MAN

THE MYTH

[b]THE HOFF[/b]
THE HOFF
THE HOFF
Watcher
THE HOFF
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:15 am

Post by THE HOFF »

For those teams that do not know what a fast forward is.

A Fast Forward allows the first team that completes the task to skip all remaining tasks, proceeding directly to the Pit Stop. However, only the first team to complete the task can get the Fast Forward so if you are not the first team, you will just have wasted time getting to the Fast Forward. Also, if you successfully get a Fast Forward, you may not Fast Forward again.
Show
THE MAN

THE MYTH

[b]THE HOFF[/b]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Hit the mat at 1:09PM
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Good to see this game wasnt abadonned. At thie stage it looks like I will beat farside unless I get lost :lol:
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
THE HOFF
THE HOFF
Watcher
THE HOFF
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by THE HOFF »

Previously on The Amazing Race... Phil Keoghan stormed off the race after checking in with the racers, refusing to give any commentary about the last leg. As such, he was replaced with THE HOFF. Shannon and Shanon got 1st, while Zazie and Chao were saved by Gibbler and Kyriake's being marked for elimination. Will Shannon and Shanon stay on top, and can Zazie and Chao pick it up to avoid getting last again? Find out on tonight's episode of The Amazing Race!

At the pit stop, Dylan and Grace were found to be on steroids so they have been put on a detox program.

Shannon and Shanon, who were first to arrive at 1:49 PM will depart at 1:49 AM.
"Drive your way 30 miles to Otorohanga and fly to Tegal, Indonesia. Once in Tegal, you will find a marked car outside with your next clue. "
Shannon and Shanon go search for directions to the airport as George Michael and Maybe and TK and Rachel depart at 1:51 AM and 2:00 AM respectively. Both immediately head off to the airport.
Meanwhile, Matt and Nabil as well as Starr and Dallas, departing at 2:03 and 2:04 AM respectively, join the hunt for directions.

At a local travel agency, the teams find out that the first flight to Indonesia departs at 5:20 AM and arrives at 8:20 AM and that there is a later flight at 7:40 AM, arriving at 10:40 AM. Unfortunately, there are only 14 economy tickets left on the flight, meaning only seven teams will make it.

The first five teams all arrive at the airport with plenty of time to spare and wait for the flight.

Chris and Kevin depart at 4:39 AM, Boris and Vladimir at 4:42 AM, Albert and Walter at 4:43 AM, and Vincent and Will at 4:48 AM; four teams are racing for two pairs of tickets!

Boris and Vladimir, Albert and Walter, and Vincent and Will are not confident and go look for directions as Chris and Kevin head directly to the airport.

Next to depart are Sara and Edward at 4:59 AM, Dylan and Grace at 5:04 AM, Cedric and Claudia at 5:11 AM, and Zazie and Chao at 5:18 AM. The race is on to the airport.

Chris and Kevin arrive at the airport at 5:16 AM, snagging a pair of tickets onto the flight. Unfortunately, the flight closes shortly after, leaving Shannon and Shanon, George Michael and Maybe, TK and Rachel, Matt and Nabil, Starr and Dallas, and Chris and Kevin on the first flight, departing at 5:20 AM. Vincent and Will and Dylan and Grace get extremely lost on the way to the airport. The second flight leaves at 7:40 AM with Boris and Vladimir, Albert and Walter, Sara and Edward, Dylan and Grace, and Cedric and Claudia. Unfortunately for Vincent and Will, they arrive after the second flight has already left. They find out that there are no more flights for the day, and that they must stay the night.

Meanwhile, the first flight lands on time at 8:20 AM and teams find that they must "Drive yourself to the Borobudur Temple in Magelang, 50 miles away." It becomes a six way car race. George Michael and Maybe get very lost, making it a five way car race. TK and Rachel eventually triumph, as every other team has to ask for directions. They encounter the first of two Fast Forwards on the race, "Drive your way to the Ijen Crater, 25 miles away where you will find the fast forward." They choose not to take it, instead confronted with the roadblock decision of "Who can you ‘count’ on?"

Rachel starts to complete the roadblock, which is to count the Buddha heads surrounding the temple. Once a team has the correct number, they will receive their next clue. The next four teams arrive almost simultaneously, only two minutes apart. Chris and Kevin decide to gamble and go to the fast forward. Meanwhile, the last of the first six teams arrive, and Nabil, Shanon, Starr, and George Michael also begin working on the roadblock. The roadblock turns out easy, as each team gets the answer on the first guess. Starr especially makes quick time of the roadblock, sprinting around the garden. Teams get their next clue which is to "Drive 25 miles to the Ijen Crater."

As teams finished up the roadblock, Chris and Kevin arrived at the Ijen Crater, and found that "Teams must partake in a common job in this region of Indonesia, mining sulfur. Teams will have to obtain forty pounds of sulfur from the lake to receive their next clue. More than one team at a time can attempt this fast forward." They finish quickly and obtain the fast forward, getting their clue to "Make your way 25 miles to the next pitstop, the city of Semarang. Warning; the last team to check in may be eliminated."

While Chris and Kevin were mining sulfur and some teams were finishing up the roadblock, the second flight landed. Cedric and Claudia quickly fall behind, as they get lost. Boris and Vladimir fall slightly behind, as while they get mostly good directions from locals, the make an incorrect turn at the end.

As Chris and Kevin leave, TK and Rachel and Matt and Nabil arrive simultaneously at Ijen Crater, to find their next clue: "Here at the Ijen Crater, sulfur mining is a major part of the economy. In break it, teams must use traditional tools to break apart large sulfur rocks into small enough pieces to transfer to carts used to transfer it to markets. Once they have brought up one hundred pounds of the rock, they may receive their next clue. In bring it, teams must move a donkey led cart of sulfur one mile to the foreman. When the cart reaches their destination, the team will receive their next clue." Both of them head off to Bring It. Shannon and Shanon agree, also going to Bring It, while George Michael and Maybe and Starr and Dallas go off to Break It.

Chris and Kevin arrive at the pit stop at 11:23 AM, claiming first for the leg!

The second wave of teams arrive at Borobudur Temple. All of them realize that someone has probably already gone for the Fast Forward, so they all choose not to. Edward, Chao, Grace Walter, Vladimir, and Cedric begin working on counting the Buddha heads. Everyone gets it on their first try, except for Chao, who has to redo the roadblock before getting it, causing Zazie and Chao to fall to last place.

While the other teams were counting buddha heads, TK and Rachel struggled with their especially stubborn donkey. Meanwhile, both Matt and Nabil and Shannon and Shanon relied on luck, both getting extremely easygoing donkeys, allowing them to surge ahead and finish the detour first and second respectively. Starr and Dallas catch up to TK and Rachel, grabbing their detour clue third. TK and Rachel finish fourth after losing some time while George Michael and Maybe finish fifth. They all finally receive the clue that Chris and Kevin received over an hour ago. It is a race to the pitstop...
Some teams stop for directions, allowing the possibility of others passing them...
Arriving at 12:35 PM, Matt and Nabil, you are team number 2.
Arriving at 12:50 PM, Shannon and Shanon, you are team number 3.
Arriving at 1:00 PM, TK and Rachel, you are team number 4.
Arriving at 1:09 PM, Starr and Dallas, you are team number 5.
Arriving at 1:10 PM, George Michael and Maybe, you are team number 6.

In the second batch of teams, Boris and Vladimir once again take another wrong turn on their way to the Detour. Sara and Edward, Dylan and Grace, and Albert and Walter go to Bring It. Cedric and Claudia and Boris and Vladimir who arrive simultaneously, both choose to Break It. Finally, Zazie and Chao, bringing up the rear, choose to Bring It. It looks like the Detour will decide who reaches the Pit Stop first..

Sara and Edward get an average donkey, while Dylan and Grace are unlucky, getting a very stubborn donkey. Albert and Walter get extremely lucky with a fast donkey. Zazie and Chao also get lucky with a nice donkey despite their bad mishandling of it. Sara and Edward get their clue first, followed by Albert and Walter, then Dylan and Grace. Meanwhile, Cedric and Claudia complete the detour at an average pace, leaving Zazie and Chao at Bringing It and Boris and Vladimir at Breaking It. Unfortunately, Boris and Vladimir struggle, allowing Zazie and Chao to get their clue 2nd to last and leaving Boris and Vladimir last in a race to the pit stop...
One team gets completely lost on their way to the pit stop, while some stop for directions and others don't. How will this affect the pit stop placings?
Arriving at 3:17 PM, Albert and Walter, you are team number 7.
Arriving at 3:21 PM, Sara and Edward, you are team number 8.
Arriving at 3:30 PM, Zazie and Chao, you are team number 9.
Arriving at 3:35 PM, Dylan and Grace, you are team number 10.

This leaves two teams, Cedric and Claudia and Boris and Vladimir. So far, none of the four pit stop arrivees have been in the order that they left the Detour in. One of you arrived at 3:38 PM, the other at 3:45 PM.

But first,
Vincent and Will, you have been eliminated from the race.

Cedric and Claudia,
you are team number 11. Congratulations, you are still in the Amazing Race.
Boris and Vladimir, you are the last team to arrive.

I am sorry to tell you that...

You have been eliminated from the Amazing Race

Summary:
1. Chris and Kevin - 11:23 AM
2. Matt and Nabil - 12:35 PM
3. Shannon and Shanon - 12:50 PM
4. TK and Rachel - 1:00 PM
5. Starr and Dallas - 1:09 PM
6. George and Maybe - 1:10 PM
7. Albert and Walter - 3:17 PM
8. Sara and Edward - 3:21 PM
9. Zazie and Chao - 3:30 PM
10. Dylan and Grace - 3:35 PM
11. Cedric and Claudia - 3:38 PM
ELIMINATED
12. Boris and Vladimir - 3:45 PM
13. Vincent and Will - Never reached Indonesia
Last edited by THE HOFF on Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
THE MAN

THE MYTH

[b]THE HOFF[/b]
THE HOFF
THE HOFF
Watcher
THE HOFF
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by THE HOFF »

Next leg starts whenever Phil makes and sends me the leg
Show
THE MAN

THE MYTH

[b]THE HOFF[/b]
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

GO GEORGE AND MAYBE!!
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by muffinhead »

I hope the next leg can start soon.
Show

Phil Keoghan
Phil Keoghan
Watcher
Phil Keoghan
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Post by Phil Keoghan »

And we are back. First clue sent, if you didnt get it tell me and I will get it to you tomorrow, sleep now though.
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10013]The Amazing Race - Mafiascum Edition[/url] - Meet the Players

Return to “Social Game Archive”