farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Eteocles wrote:Image
Amber, did you need to win Part 3 of the competition?
*sobs* I don't think so. Dan.. Dan.. Dan.. Danielle would have taken me.

I vote to evict Boogie
. I'm sorry Boo. :( There is just no way I would evict my black momma Danielle. I hope we can still continue our romance outside the house. My little girl needs a rich stepdaddy! Give me a call!! I love youuu! <3
No hard feelings girl.

HUG!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Eviction Ceremony

Boogie
, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
Last edited by ShadowLurker on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Jury Questions

Amber
Danielle
, you have gone as far as you can go in this game. Now the power shifts to the jury, which you each had a hand in evicting.

Steven, Daniele, Jamie, April, Sheila, Scott, and Boogie
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You seven will decide the winner of Big Brother: Mish Mash!

Jury, you have until Friday the 13th to ask your questions and vote for a WINNER. Please remember that you are voting for a winner. You may ask as many questions as you'd like. If you do not have a question, please post in the thread so. You may vote at any time, but once you have voted, you will not be able to change, so make sure you are absolutely sure! Good luck!
Last edited by ShadowLurker on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Congrats.

Questions:

To both of you: Seriously why am I so incredibly fucking baller?

Thanks
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

To both:

Who are you least happy to see on jury?
Hardest evict vote?

Kloud:

Do you think you deserve to be in the final two?

Eteo:

Why evict farside over kloud?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Both:

Go through every single player in this game. Did you have an alliance with the player? Discuss conversations you had with the player. Did you vote to evict them? Why or why not?

Kloud:

The plan was for me to throw the veto so that you could win it and save me and we'd have complete control over the week. You won the veto, didn't use it on me, and voted to evict me. You said this was out of paranoia that I'd have screwed you over. Do you still believe this? Why or why not? If you had to go back and do it again, would you do anything differently?

Eteo:

When I was HoH, you said: "I know we haven't had a chance to speak directly yet, but I've understood that I've been in an alliance with you/jamie/boogie/shelia. If I had won HoH this week, all four of you would have been safe." The week that I was evicted, you were HoH. You nominated Farside and myself. Kloud was not in the alliance you mentioned, so I thought he'd have gone up, probably with Skitzer. You also made the tiebreaker vote to evict me over Skitz. Why did you nominate me and why did you evict me? If you had to go back and do it over again, would you change anything?

Both:

Are you happy with the way you played the game? What was the best moment of the game? The worst? Do you think that you deserve to be in the Final 2? Do you think the person sitting next to you deserves to be there? Why?

Finally, why should I vote for you and not the person sitting next to you?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Eteo:

Why me?
Why should I VOTE for you, considering how badly you wanted me out?
kloud:
Why should you win?
Your favorite person in the game?

BOTH:
Anything you want to say?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Both:

Please explain why you deserve to win Big Brother.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 am

Post by kloud1516 »

pickemgenius wrote:Congrats.

Questions:

To both of you: Seriously why am I so incredibly fucking baller?

Thanks
For me, I found you to be so threatening because of the great deal of uncertainty I had about you and your intentions. I could never tell what you were thinking, or if what you were telling me was truth or lie, which scared the crap out of me. I felt it was too risky to keep you around, especially when considering a Final Three scenario, as I didn't know who you would bring with you should you win the last HoH.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 am

Post by skitzer »

Amber:

I remember our "alliance" was formed on MSN when MS was down. I think there may have been some slight misunderstanding there. Did we ever really have an alliance?

kloud1516:

One simple question: do you feel like you did a good job in this game?
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 am

Post by kloud1516 »

LlamaFluff wrote:To both:

Who are you least happy to see on jury?
Hardest evict vote?
The answer to both of these questions are the same, for much the same reasons. I am least happy to see KMD on the jury because of the camaraderie that we had began to form in the middle portion of the game, and the way he went is not something I am too proud of. Instead of saving him with the PoV that week, I saved farside, knowing that he was at great risk of being evicted should he stay on the block. It was a very tough decision, but I did it because:

a)
I thought that KMD was trying to play others we had both gotten close to in the game against each other, and I became paranoid about whether or not I could trust he was not doing the same to me as well.

The more I thought about the choice I had to make, I also felt that it would be best to get him out to

b)
Put myself in a position to get an auto-win in the Final Four PoV challenge, which would have been huge, and
c)
Make strives to better our (Eteo and I) alliance's chances to make a run to the end. Eteo was the only player in this came to approach me at the very beginning, so my loyalty was to the pact we had made first and foremost. Does this mean I am happy with how things turned out? No, I have already said that I am not proud of how that week was executed, but I felt it had to be done for reasons stated above.
LlamaFluff wrote:Kloud:

Do you think you deserve to be in the final two?
Yes I do.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:51 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Both:

Go through every single player in this game. Did you have an alliance with the player? Discuss conversations you had with the player. Did you vote to evict them? Why or why not?
>Drench: No game-related communication
>Brutal Assassin: No game-related communication
>Zazie: No communication
>Ani: No game-related communication
>ZONE: No game-related communication

>LF: Yes. Conversation will be discussed in further detail in just a moment.
>You: Yes.
>Farside: Yes.

As you can recall, we all came together in the central stages of the game with the hope of having the numbers to stay. My communications within this group varied, LF being the person whom I talked to the least. Most of our discussions were comprised of how we both thought a competition had gone, or, if close to an eviction, who we thought was the best option.

Farside would come next, and our conversations for the most part dealt with who both of us thought we could trust in the game, who nominations should be and why, and how competitions had gone. We never extensively made plans for several weeks to come, often consulting each other on the present week and possibly the immediately succeeding one. I often wished her good luck in challenges, and she did the same.

I talked to you most out of the group, KMD, encompassing all subjects discussed with them, in addition to how things looked for future weeks. I was nervous about relations with both you and LF at first, as both of you had nominated me consecutively, and this weighed on my mind when I began to gauge loyalty of those left in the house. As time went on, however, I let those apprehensions go, for we discussed the game closely frequently.

Skitzer: No communication.

PEG: We came to a mutual agreement upon him reentering the house that he would not put me up so long as I returned the favor. The nominations that week were skitzer and farside; the first I was happy with, the second not so much, but I went along with it, hoping that I could win the competition with ease. This of course did not happen, and all events afterwards fell into place as they did. I have already explained my reasoning for wanting to get rid of PEG, and none of them have changed.

Eteo: Yes, Eteo and I have had an alliance since the very beginning. Our conversations were first comprised of little more than comments about challenges and players in the game, but as things slowly started to pick up and there was silence on all other fronts, we decided it would be best to form a secretive alliance (much like the BB3 Jason and Danielle alliance) that would keep us safe. The both of us discussed strategy regularly, watching closely patterns with nominations and challenge wins in hopes of keeping a heads up on things. The week I replaced him during the PoV ceremony next to LF ranks up there with your eviction, as Eteo had been loyal to me since the beginning, and I don't know what would have happened had he been evicted. We came together at the beginning, and stuck together through the duration of the game, and I think that shows how good of a person and competitor Eteo is.
Kmd4390 wrote:Kloud:

The plan was for me to throw the veto so that you could win it and save me and we'd have complete control over the week. You won the veto, didn't use it on me, and voted to evict me. You said this was out of paranoia that I'd have screwed you over. Do you still believe this? Why or why not? If you had to go back and do it again, would you do anything differently?
Upon reflection, and our conversations after everything was said and done, no, I do not believe that you would have stabbed me in the back. As I said above and will say again, paranoia was a large part in my decision, for I also did not want to put farside or Eteo at risk. The other facets of my choice are found above in response to LF's questions.

If I had to go back, knowing that PEG was returning, therefore invalidating my hopes of an auto-PoV win, things may have panned out differently. I have already explained that I am not happy to have done that to you, if not only that we had formed such a bond in the game, but my faith in you had been shaken, and I would have rather been safe than sorry. It was a game-related decision, nothing personal, and I hope you can see that.

Kmd4390 wrote:Both:

Are you happy with the way you played the game? What was the best moment of the game? The worst? Do you think that you deserve to be in the Final 2? Do you think the person sitting next to you deserves to be there? Why?

Finally, why should I vote for you and not the person sitting next to you?
For the most part, yes, I am very pleased with how I played this game. I won challenges, and fought to keep myself off the chopping block. The best moment would most likely have to be either the first PoV win or the Final Four PoV, as in both I felt they were imperative to ensure my survival in the game. The first also helped me prove to myself that I deserved to be in this competition.

Yes, I think the both of us deserve to be here from both a challenge perspective and a strategic perspective. There was a time when we alternated between HoH, and, when nominated, took ourselves off, defying whatever plans the house may have had. I won challenges I felt I needed to win, and did what I needed to do to make sure that I was sitting in one of these two chairs, talking to the jury, right here right now.

Both of us have been put through the ringer, but when it comes down to reasons for deserving the win, it really depends on what perspective you as voters take. If you are gauging our deserving to win based solely off of challenges, then Eteo wins hands down. Yes, I won competitions, but he absolutely dominated most of the game. If you are looking from a strategic standpoint, however, I feel that I deserve to win, for I made alliances with those I felt I could help and could help me get further in the game, why maneuvering myself into a position in which I could call shots in the later rounds. I was forced to make several plays that could have had major ramifications should they have gone awry; putting up Eteo and evicting you being two of the main ones. I worked to eliminate those I saw as threats, and worked to gain the loyalty of others so that I could be better prepared to face the weeks ahead. All in all, I cannot say what side alliances Eteo made with people, but I feel that I got my hands dirty to keep myself in the game, and I think that makes me deserving of the win.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

animorpherv1 wrote:kloud:
Why should you win?
Your favorite person in the game?
For the same reasons listed in the behemoth response to KMD's questions; I won challenges when I felt it was crucial to do so, and made plays that, while difficult to follow through upon, helped me advance through the game. I got out players I felt could get power through competitions when I had the chance to do so, and worked into the late hours of the night at times to make sure my alliance was in a place to get far.

I honestly do not think I can answer this question without doubt, as each player in this game brought something unique to the competition that would be missed had they not been here.

If I had to say one name, however, it would have to be my girl Amber. No one else seemed to be aware of my presence in the game during the first weeks, save Eteo (yes, switching to player name), and that really meant something to me. We made an alliance, and together we helped pick each other up and get through the game, which is something I will take away from this game. The jokes and sobs helped lighten the mood in the game at times, which made it somewhat easier to keep focused.
animorpherv1 wrote:BOTH:
Anything you want to say?
Hey cowboy! :)
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:Both:

Please explain why you deserve to win Big Brother.
I apologize for being repetitive, but I deserve to win this game because of the steps I took to get here. I made sure to keep people I felt I could trust around, and won challenges to both keep myself alive in this game, and to make decisions that would help me down the road. The first several weeks I was trying to get acclimated with how things were going, but once both LF and KMD nominated me, I knew it was time to force my way to the forefront and fight through the competition. I have made difficult choices in regards to nominations, veto replacements, and eviction votes, and I have tried to play as honest a game as possible. I can't say that I never lied, because I have, but certain situations called for it, and so I did what I felt I needed to do.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

skitzer wrote:kloud1516:

One simple question: do you feel like you did a good job in this game?
Yes I do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

One last question:

What if anything would you have done differently in this game and do you believe it would have changed anything had you done it?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Question

For both of you. Why should I vote for the other person

Question

Danielle, Why the hell should i vote for your ignant ass you evil black bitch.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kloud wrote:a) I thought that KMD was trying to play others we had both gotten close to in the game against each other, and I became paranoid about whether or not I could trust he was not doing the same to me as well.
But I'd explained the plan. Nobody had to be played against anybody. It was as simple as I let you win the veto so you can't be nom'd and we'd have gotten the only two votes. The power under my plan for that week was all ours.
Kloud wrote:b) Put myself in a position to get an auto-win in the Final Four PoV challenge, which would have been huge
Unless you and I were nom'd together, I'd have probably used the veto the same way as you. That should have been obvious when I offered to let you have the veto the week I was evicted.
Kmd wrote:Did you vote to evict them? Why or why not?
Please answer these questions.
Kloud wrote:I also did not want to put farside or Eteo at risk.
There were 2 votes. If you stuck with the plan, they were mine and yours. Eteo was HoH, so even if I voted differently than you (we'd have both voted Skitz), Eteo was the person to make the decision.
Kloud wrote: It was a game-related decision, nothing personal, and I hope you can see that.
Yep.

I'll have more to say after Eteo answers.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Amber has been prodded, but she is not obligated to answer anything, although it may hurt her chances of winning.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:59 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Kloud wrote:a) I thought that KMD was trying to play others we had both gotten close to in the game against each other, and I became paranoid about whether or not I could trust he was not doing the same to me as well.
But I'd explained the plan.
Nobody had to be played against anybody
. It was as simple as I let you win the veto so you can't be nom'd and we'd have gotten the only two votes. The power under my plan for that week was all ours.
Then why suggest it in the first place?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kmd wrote:Did you vote to evict them? Why or why not?
Please answer these questions.
>Drench: Yes; We had had no communication, I didn't know where he stood in grand scheme of things, and I thought Zazie would draw more attention in the beginning stages, thus giving me more time to make connections, gather information, and solidify my forming alliance.

>Brutal Assassin: Yes; I was suspicious of a BA/ZONE/PEG alliance, so I took this opportunity to eliminate a possible threat before he gained an upper hand. I did not want any opposing alliances, so I did what I had to in order to make sure that none manifested.

>Zazie: No, as this was the week I was up for eviction, and had no vote.

>Ani: Yes; The main reason I voted for Ani was because I did not have the numbers to take out ZONE, but I also wasn't sure where Ani stood, and with numbers starting to dwindle, I felt that any eviction of those whom I had no relations to were better than nothing at all.

>ZONE: I was HoH the week he was evicted, so while I did not vote for him, I was responsible for putting him in the position to be evicted. For much the same reasons I wanted BA out earlier, I was still wary of a connection between PEG and ZONE, so I wanted to sever the pair while I still had a chance to do so.

>LF: I was HoH the week he was evicted, so while I did not vote for him, I was responsible for putting him in the position to be evicted. LF had already claimed he was not mentally in the game as he had once been, so I figured it would be best to put someone up who did not want to be here as badly as the others still left. I had also put up skitzer, who had been my main target, but when he won the PoV and took himself down that plan had to be put on hold.

>You: Yes, for reasons already explained.

>Farside: No; I did not have a vote.

>PEG: Yes, as seen in the thread. Of the two possible choices, PEG and farside, I was much comfortable with farside being in the Final Three, as I felt I could trust her should she win the Final HoH challenge. At the same time, the fact that PEG had indeed won challenges before made me feel he was the better target, as he posed a possible challenge in the HoH.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kloud wrote:I also did not want to put farside or Eteo at risk.
There were 2 votes. If you stuck with the plan, they were mine and yours. Eteo was HoH, so even if I voted differently than you (we'd have both voted Skitz), Eteo was the person to make the decision.
This was referencing both that week, and the weeks to follow. You had already said Eteo needed to be put up whenever the chance came to do so, and I did not want that to happen. He may have had the power that week, but with the inability to compete for the Power of Veto and save himself should I not be able to win, that was too much to put on the table.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kloud wrote:Then why suggest it in the first place?
I NEVER SUGGESTED PLAYING ANYONE AGAINST ANYONE. FARSIDE'S COOPERATION WAS NOT EVEN NEEDED.

It's simple. You win the veto. You save me with the veto. You and I vote out Skitzer.

Or I could have just taken the veto for myself, let you be at risk for nominations, and voted out.
Kloud wrote:This was referencing both that week, and the weeks to follow. You had already said Eteo needed to be put up whenever the chance came to do so, and I did not want that to happen. He may have had the power that week, but with the inability to compete for the Power of Veto and save himself should I not be able to win, that was too much to put on the table.
Well considering after Skitzer was voted out, everyone left in the game had some kind of alliance with each other (except Eteo/Farside), and someone would have to go, Eteo was a threat. You even specifically told me the week I was evicted that you saw the following pairs forming: You/me, Eteo/Llama, Farside/Skitzer. Eteo/Llama looked pretty scary. Based on what YOU said, I felt getting Eteo out after Skitzer was the most important thing for both of us.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I have voted... that is all
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Kloud wrote:This was referencing both that week, and the weeks to follow. You had already said Eteo needed to be put up whenever the chance came to do so, and I did not want that to happen. He may have had the power that week, but with the inability to compete for the Power of Veto and save himself should I not be able to win, that was too much to put on the table.
Well considering after Skitzer was voted out, everyone left in the game had some kind of alliance with each other (except Eteo/Farside), and someone would have to go, Eteo was a threat. You even specifically told me the week I was evicted that you saw the following pairs forming: You/me, Eteo/Llama, Farside/Skitzer. Eteo/Llama looked pretty scary. Based on what YOU said, I felt getting Eteo out after Skitzer was the most important thing for both of us.
No, I tossed out the possible formation of those pairs as we entered the Final Six, after LF had already been evicted, thus that hypothesized group had already been severed. Did I see these separations into three teams of two as fact? No, at that point I was tossing out scenarios, working with you to see what made sense, what didn't, and what should be done about the limited number of options. Granted, now that I think about it, by the time skitzer, in theory, would have been evicted, we would have been in the Final Four (this is assuming we are still ignorant of PEG's return), and your target would have understandably been Eteo.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

hey, bitch, answer my fucking questions.

Or dont, really it doesn't matter cause there's no way in hell i'm voting for you're evil black ass anyway.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:08 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Theres no way In hell I'm voting for the person who wanted me out when I'm never competition anyways (you 2 can firgure this out)
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Return to “Social Game Archive”