Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Dean Harper
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

The Mole (Postponed)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Dean Harper »

Welcome to The Mole. Each of you has been chosen to take part in a game; a social experiment if you will. To play, you must work as a team to earn money for a group pot. This pot will be "given" to the winner at the end of the game. Each week you will collectively be given a mission to complete which, if successful, will add money to the pot. Those who successfully participate in missions will earn a certain number of "personal points," determined by the number of tasks completed. Personal points will be exchangeable for "Neutralizers" at certain times during the game. However, one amongst you is a traitor - The Mole. It is The Mole's job to sabotage the groups efforts to earn money, and to sabotage individuals' efforts at gaining personal points. At the end of every two weeks, you will take a quiz about the identity of The Mole. The person who scores lowest on the quiz will be executed, and forced to leave the game. During random episodes, players will be offered exemptions, or free passes for that weeks quiz. There will not be exemptions offered in every episode. Neutralizers, mentioned earlier, allow a player to target another player holding an exemption, rendering that exemption useless. At the end of the game, there will be 3 players left: two real players, and The Mole. On the final quiz, the real player who scores the highest will win the game and the pot. If you understand the rules, it is time to begin. Good luck. Have fun. And don't get executed.

Players: (12/12) (bold = confirmed)

Crazy
afatchic
Xtoxm
farside22
rokojov
JDodge
Goatrevolt
Flameaxe
animorpherv1
OhGodMyLife
pickemgenius
Shadow Knight

Game is full! Roles will be sent out during the month of February. Game
MAY
start April 1st.

Attention all players: As of now I am starting my SAT/ACT prep courses, along with Driver's Training, and am going to be very busy between those courses and my actual studying (trying to get in to a really good college, so gotta keep my grades up). As such, I am postponing the game until further notice. Some of you may notice that I have /ined for a mini theme game. I do have time to play games, it is just that this game will require a whole lot of my attention to run, and I just don't have that much capacity at the moment. I hope to get this game going after my SAT's are done. Sorry to all, and please PM me if you want out of the game. All players will remain in the game and will be notified when the game is re-opened.

-Dean
"If you say live together, die alone to me Jack, I'm gonna punch you in your face."

-- Rose Nadler, 'Through the Looking Glass' (Lost)

Return to “Social Game Archive”