Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Crazy »

:(

You think there's some way we could get the challenge info and someone else take over?
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Cybele »

I think since this is Kscope's game, it's up to him. If he wants to pass it off, fair enough. If not, the game ends.
Regardless, it was a very good game up to this point, and I enjoyed myself playing it.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

What cyb said,
I mean...
Scope hasn't been online on tengaged in 4 days, and I highly doubt he's gonna pop online any time soon...
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Never before heard of Twist to merge this game with The List?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by JDodge »

I should totally try to resurrect RSX2 to take advantage of this.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'll come back to the game whenever KSc0pe does.
green shirt thursdays
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 am

Post by skitzer »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12590

Just for everyone who doesn't know whats going on with Kaleidoscope.

My opinion is that we wait for him. An altmod just wouldn't do this game justice.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm. I guess we wait, though I may not mind finding a willing mod to take over.
green shirt thursdays
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 am

Post by Regfan »

I still check this thread often and I'm willing to wait for him. If it ever starts again just Pm or msn me or something. I hope everything's okay with his job though =/.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

What's funny is that I once asked k-scope at the start of all this if he would want some help running things. I made this offer since I didn't want to participate in the direct action of the game. k-scope said he would be fine and wouldn't need my help. So I never made the bear account or got any setup/challenge designs from him

Edit: I fails at reading threads when returning from a vacation

Also odd that some eliminated players still read things and tried to stir up drama with non-eliminated players. Some are still doing it now. Might be smart for mods not to allow eliminated peeps to get re-involved. Not sure how to do it since you can't really ban pms but it might be a way to improve survivor games in general. At least I'm concious enough not to make or force drama. I just laugh from the sidline like the audiance or anybody with at home comments mentioned on the aftermaths
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 am

Post by mykonian »

PokerFace wrote:What's funny is that I once asked k-scope at the start of all this if he would want some help running things. I made this offer since I didn't want to participate in the direct action of the game. k-scope said he would be fine and wouldn't need my help. So I never made the bear account or got any setup/challenge designs from him

Also odd that some eliminated players still read things and tried to stir up drama with non-eliminated players. Some are still doing it now. Might be smart for mods not to allow eliminated peeps to get re-involved. Not sure how to do it since you can't really ban pms but it might be a way to improve survivor games in general. At least I'm concious enough not to make or force drama. I just laugh from the sidline like the audiance or anybody with at home comments mentioned on the aftermaths
poker, great you feel superior, but close to nobody sees it coming 3 months before that he is going to lose his job. Just be a little more careful with your wording, please.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

skitzer wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12590

Just for everyone who doesn't know whats going on with Kaleidoscope.

My opinion is that we wait for him. An altmod just wouldn't do this game justice.
oh damn. I was on vacation Oct 27 - Nov 2 and I didn't know k-scope was about too loose his job and had a legit reason to flake from here. I just thought he was flaking like he sometimes does in games. I should have looked up and saw this post. Wow i just made a bad fails assumption there. K-scope is still a good guy and player so hopefully he won't be too offended and if he is still mad he can yell at me all he wants and I'll take it. I hope things get better for you k-scope
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Crazy »

Poker wrote:Also odd that some eliminated players still read things and tried to stir up drama with non-eliminated players. Some are still doing it now. Might be smart for mods not to allow eliminated peeps to get re-involved. Not sure how to do it since you can't really ban pms but it might be a way to improve survivor games in general. At least I'm concious enough not to make or force drama. I just laugh from the sidline like the audiance or anybody with at home comments mentioned on the aftermaths
I agree. I also post whatever when I get eliminated, but it's nothing to affect the game. Personally, I hated it in TDI when people posted massive AIM conversations after they were voted off in an attempt to frame somebody. If you vote somebody off, then you shouldn't have to deal with their vengeance.

And you can totally ban PMs; PMs are banned in mafia games.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by JDodge »

Crazy wrote:
Poker wrote:Also odd that some eliminated players still read things and tried to stir up drama with non-eliminated players. Some are still doing it now. Might be smart for mods not to allow eliminated peeps to get re-involved. Not sure how to do it since you can't really ban pms but it might be a way to improve survivor games in general. At least I'm concious enough not to make or force drama. I just laugh from the sidline like the audiance or anybody with at home comments mentioned on the aftermaths
I agree. I also post whatever when I get eliminated, but it's nothing to affect the game. Personally, I hated it in TDI when people posted massive AIM conversations after they were voted off in an attempt to frame somebody. If you vote somebody off, then you shouldn't have to deal with their vengeance.

TDI wouldn't have been the same without me and you know it.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

JDodge wrote:
Crazy wrote:

TDI wouldn't have been the same without me and you know it.
Very true.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK

Return to “Social Game Archive”