SURVIVOR: CFOK! (MOOSPIKER WINS! FEEDBACK?)

KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by KageLord »

Crazy wrote:
KageLord wrote:Plus I disliked mallow and Crazy's play for almost letting Reck win (i.e. if he won the last IC, it was gg) and again you seemed conspicuously absent from the blame . :P
RECK served as my shield to prevent people from voting me out. Instead of voting for me, they'd vote for RECK, so I got to the F3 without ever getting a vote, other than that one time I intentionally self-voted. I worried if I was in the F4 with you/Moo/mallow that I would be voted off.

Blackberry could have served as my shield, as well, but that wouldn't have worked as well because I would have had to find some way to vote you off before the F4 (because you were allied with him), and I don't think Berry would support that.

I thought mallow voted for RECK at F5. Or at least he wanted to. It really wasn't his doing that made RECK go so far; mainly it was me/Moospiker.
What would you have done if RECK won the last IC though? I'm pretty sure you know as well as everyone else that he was a cinch to win if he was still in at jury vote. I would think it was more likely you would have taken RECK out, then tried to get mallow to join you and Moo vs. me and Berry at F5. Or that, after Berry, you would have taken RECK out and then me (since my only real ally, Berry, would be gone and you could apparently trust Moo), followed by mallow (if it was F2 and ICs didn't get in the way of the order). Even if I survived to jury vote with you, I think you would have won.

Nah, I threw mallow in with you and Moo there because he turned at the same time (i.e. Berry, then me instead of RECK, then Berry, then me or Berry, then RECK, then me).
Blackberry wrote:
KageLord wrote:
That's kind of why you played this game the best. I mean, you did go back on our counter-alliance thing by voting Berry, but somehow it didn't seem like you were as active in that as mallow and Crazy. Staying in the shadows ftw.

Plus I disliked mallow and Crazy's play for almost letting Reck win (i.e. if he won the last IC, it was gg) and again you seemed conspicuously absent from the blame . :P
So basically you think he played the best game because he was lazy and didn't do anything?
If you want to be that black and white about it... yes.

Waiting for the other competitors to self-destruct is a good strategy if you can latch on to someone/some group that will make it far. Even if Moo didn't think about strategy at all in this game, he put himself in the best position by not being active. There's a chance mallow might have won if he completely ignored your question or gave a similar answer to Crazy's.

I appreciate well-timed laziness. :)
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Crazy »

Kage wrote:What would you have done if RECK won the last IC though? I'm pretty sure you know as well as everyone else that he was a cinch to win if he was still in at jury vote. I would think it was more likely you would have taken RECK out, then tried to get mallow to join you and Moo vs. me and Berry at F5. Or that, after Berry, you would have taken RECK out and then me (since my only real ally, Berry, would be gone and you could apparently trust Moo), followed by mallow (if it was F2 and ICs didn't get in the way of the order). Even if I survived to jury vote with you, I think you would have won.
If RECK would have won the last IC, then he would have won the gmae, but that was a risk I thought was necessary to take. And well, it paid off (I lost for different reasons), so I'm not sure you can really fault me for it.

As for me, there were too many question marks if I voted off RECK earlier than I did. If I voted RECK off at F6, then I worried that mallow would side with you and Berry rather than me and Moospiker. I figured that would have been a greater risk than a 1/4 (or even a 1/3) shot of RECK winning the final immunity. If I voted RECK off at F5 instead of you, then I was convinced that mallow and Moo would vote me off instead of you at F4. Maybe not, but there was still a decent chance it might happen. If you won immunity at F4, then I definitely would have been toast, which is at the very least, no better than the risk I took by taking RECK to the F4.
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:33 am

Post by KageLord »

Crazy wrote:
Kage wrote:What would you have done if RECK won the last IC though? I'm pretty sure you know as well as everyone else that he was a cinch to win if he was still in at jury vote. I would think it was more likely you would have taken RECK out, then tried to get mallow to join you and Moo vs. me and Berry at F5. Or that, after Berry, you would have taken RECK out and then me (since my only real ally, Berry, would be gone and you could apparently trust Moo), followed by mallow (if it was F2 and ICs didn't get in the way of the order). Even if I survived to jury vote with you, I think you would have won.
If RECK would have won the last IC, then he would have won the gmae, but that was a risk I thought was necessary to take. And well, it paid off (I lost for different reasons), so I'm not sure you can really fault me for it.

As for me, there were too many question marks if I voted off RECK earlier than I did. If I voted RECK off at F6, then I worried that mallow would side with you and Berry rather than me and Moospiker. I figured that would have been a greater risk than a 1/4 (or even a 1/3) shot of RECK winning the final immunity. If I voted RECK off at F5 instead of you, then I was convinced that mallow and Moo would vote me off instead of you at F4. Maybe not, but there was still a decent chance it might happen. If you won immunity at F4, then I definitely would have been toast, which is at the very least, no better than the risk I took by taking RECK to the F4.
lol pretty sure I can fault you for an unnecessary risk, even if it did pay off. Besides, if that first final IC wasn't nullified, he might have gotten in first and gg.

But that is a reasonable explanation. I just assumed Moo would be more faithful to you than mallow. mallow's the unpredictable one in my book.
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, I did think that Moo was more faithful to me than mallow, but that didn't stop me from thinking that they both might betray me at F4.

Another point I forgot to mention is that I was sure that keeping RECK around that long would gain me his jury vote for sure. Unfortunately for me, I lost it anyway.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

What was on MYSTERY ISLAND?
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Chevre »

I honestly can't remember LOL. I started the planning for this Survivor on a different computer, so I don't have all the files here.

However, it did remind me of something important: animorpherv1 and Zang both got HIIs from the first auction, yet neither used them. LOL.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Crazy »

Wow, that's crazy. Maybe they forgot. I would think that ani would have used his at F12 if he remembered.

Return to “Social Game Archive”