Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #6350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by Chevre »

In post 6347, Mist7676 wrote:Lol I was gonna come here and post
Bomb The Sh*T out of the planet
but I see Chess has already done that :S

Mist! I "mist" you! LOLOLOL

Also when did this game become so awfsome?
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

You bailed right at the start, didn't you?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

You too Chev. You too...

But honestly, I came back for Xalxe's sparkling personality.... (dull)
You Are Worth It
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Xalxe »

In post 6352, Mist7676 wrote:You too Chev. You too...

But honestly, I came back for Xalxe's sparkling personality.... (dull)

That gtfo was a serious suggestion by the way.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 6347, Mist7676 wrote:Lol I was gonna come here and post
Bomb The Sh*T out of the planet
but I see Chess has already done that :S

I was going to
Execute Order 66
, possibly right after izak updated (if the update would immediately have gone the way I wanted), but then I saw that the game was over...
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 6337, inspiratieloos wrote:Nope, I'd assume it is because all the security was set up before I got to infiltrating everything. I worked with a system of using mostly sleeper agents, which makes for almost uncatchable agents but only getting the info on existing projects by getting very high up the totem pole mostly on their own merit. (That was how I found out about T-Bone, one of my spies eventually got promoted to a position high enough in intelligence where he could freely access all files).
Also, the security on nuclear projects in this game was ridiculous, realisticly I might have gotten away with my program in secret because I got all the info I needed from plague and only built a single nuke with a small (secure) team (besides having an enormous espionage/counter-intelligence budget), anyone else running a real program should have been just about public information imo.

Ah. I did panic for a moment though when you mentioned that you'd learned "possibly the greatest secret in the game" though, which is why I PM'd you about trying to find out what it was XD
EDIT: What is this "Order 66" anyway? I mean, other than turning the planet into a fine powder.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:15 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

What did the original Order 66 do? My whole point was to capture the planet with the least amount of damage possible. (The nuke in Chesstopia was (almost) completely meant as petty revenge and even then it did less actual damage than the attack it was a retaliation on.)
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6357 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by theplague42 »

For Planet MS part dos, I call the country name of Kobol.
Part of the problem.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6358 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by JDGA »

P:MS2 I think I won't be secretly omnicidal, for that matter.
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6359 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

I'm going to have to limit the number of spaces in the sequel much more strictly than I did here, and I expect demand will outweigh supply. I don't know how I'm going to pick people, but I can't have everyone that wants to play.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6360 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Drench »

In post 6357, theplague42 wrote:For Planet MS part dos, I call the country name of Kobol.

will you change your mind about black people
join your union
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Planet MafiaScum 2 is quite a long way off, so I've decided to do something else in the meantime. I hope you all enjoy!
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

Btw, who was Dark Moon?

Also /Pre-in P:MS2
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6363 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

It's complicated... partly NPC, partly SleepyKrew (as player, non-player and co-mod), partly nothing in particular.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6364 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

does chesskid have an in for the sequel? >_>
plz
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Maybe. I'll probably do applications or something, they seem pretty popular now. But you'll all be given a chance at getting /in.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

BUT MY APLICATION WOULD BE BETTER THAN SAY
RANDOM DOUCHES

YES?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:32 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

MAYBE

DEPENDS IF I LIKE THE SOUND OF THE RANDOM DOUCHES
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Chesskid, let's be allies, you destroy everything and I'll rebuild it in our image.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you ONLY WANT TO BE ALLIES SO I DONT KIL YOU REALLY FAST
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:52 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

I can see it will be a fun game...
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:21 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Fast forward a few months

The Calamity Isles and Suvonian Union have perfected nuclear fusion; they now draw nearly all their energy from the completely clean source that requires a negligible amount of fuel. The Suvonian Union then started spending a lot of its income in helping MASA. The first manned mission to MafiaMars is about to be launched. It has with it all the materials needed to build a permanent research station and do some terraforming. For some reason president JDGA of Draconia demanded to be part of the crew, pointing to Draconia’s massive investments to get his way.

JDGA was sitting in a conference room close to the launch pad with several ministers, a mad gleam in his eye. “Bring in
The Suitcase
” he ordered. “Now I will launch all our nukes at the rest of the world, everyone will die while I will be safe on MafiaMars”. His minister of internal affairs spoke up while the rest just nodded dumbly: “But sir, won’t the other countries retaliate? They’ll destroy Draconia in response. ” “Didn’t you hear me, I’ll be in space, I won’t notice a thing BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. The rest kept nodding dumbly.
An aide came in with The Suitcase, standing behind the president while he opened it with the key around his neck to get to the launch computer. JDGA was so preoccupied with his victory that he didn’t notice the aide putting his hands on his neck…

SNAP

JDGA, Nuke-Wielding Wannabe Evil-Mastermind had his neck snapped day 355

“This is a coup, although it is better than the alternative, don’t you think?” The aide said, before drawing a silenced handgun and shooting all the ministers in the chest. After checking that all the others were dead, he came up to the internal affairs minister and shot him a thumbs up, getting one in return despite the shoulder wound. Then he left the room.

---

At the same time in all the major cities around the world holograms appeared of an unrecognisable hooded man who spoke the words that would end an era: “Execute Order 66”.

---

In Draconia, most of the top politicians were already dead; they were followed by generals and administrators all over the country. What was left would be rallied by the former minister of internal affairs, who had miraculously survived.

---

In Magrathea the lynch mobs that were still prowling the streets in response to Chesstopia’s declaration suddenly started finding the locations of the bunkers where their targets were hiding… It was messy.

---

Wu lost its king CSL and every single heir, together with all their most loyal administrators, in a single day, almost no one has any idea what to do, only a few select parties that are in opposition to the king are still organized enough to take power.

CSL, King of Wu, was dayvigged day 355

---

In Lanthiria only the president was assassinated, found stabbed to death in his bed, the culprit wasn’t found and the vice-president took over. The strange thing is that every party, even the opposition, seems okay with this… Almost like they all secretly have the same agenda. The conspiracy theorists that say this are ignored however.

Nexus, President of Lanthiria, stabbed to death day 355

---

In Freyyil the High Councilor, eight Elders, four Judges, five Priests and 2 Generals were found murdered, in some cases together with several of their chosen successors. A new High Councilor has been chosen from their midst and the country isn’t expected to suffer a major breakdown like some others.

DonJosh, High Councilor, shot in public day 355

---

King RedPanda of Amyr, together with most of his children and grandchildren, was murdered in cold blood by palace staff today. His third son’s wife and 2 year old son survived. She is now ruling the country as Regentess Konchu Panda II, until her son is old enough to rule.

RedPanda, king of Amyr, massacred day 355

---

Fallen Angels and The Red Terror of Peaceful Kittens were decimated, barely anyone in a position of leadership survived, president Animorpherv did, but he is severely wounded and won’t leave the hospital for months. Those that did formed an emergency council, it is expected that the Amyr government will shortly take over as the formal government of the GU.

Kiwieagle, President of RToPK, stabbed in the back day 355

---

While N was still mourning the suicide of former president Tragedy and the parliament was discussing who to elect in the interim between now and the next elections, a large part of the members of parliament were assassinated at night. The rest of them have come together in an emergency meeting and elected a new leader in record time to deal with the crisis.

Tragedy, Site-Flaked President of N, committed suicide somewhere before day 355

---

In Caledonia several leaders of the new council died, this has really only served more to regain a sense of unity than in destabilizing the country. Chesstopian troops were guarding several key buildings and killed the assassins there before they could strike, further cement their position as people that aren’t there to suppress the people, but just to act as a police force.

---

After the massive upheaval due to Chesstopian occupation of the Alterean Republic after the elections, it was mostly spared in the murder department. This was a good thing as some still couldn’t believe that the Chesstopian ambassador had won them. The campaign using pictures of Drench pissing in public followed by footage of Magrathea, next to the Chesstopian presidential candidate and footage of Chesstopian soldiers peacefully interacting with Caledonian citizens and the words ‘You can choose’ proved surprisingly effective.

---

President Plague survived his assassination attempt; he was apparently tipped off about an attempt of his own life and locked himself in a safe-room. His advisors and cabinet weren’t so lucky, but with the figurehead still there a new government was quickly established. No one knows why Plague is always acting so nervous around his supposedly trusted advisers though.

---

It appears the increased security after the nuking prevented Chesstopia from getting hit as hard as other nations, attempts on Mr. Notch and Chesskidette were prevented and only a few other officials died.

---

In the Suvonian Union a massive spree of arrests followed the Execute Order 66 message, apparently they figured out who all the assassins were beforehand.

All around the world, 2045 died

“A knife in the dark can do more than a thousand swords at dawn”

---

Epilogue

In the wake of ‘the night of a thousand knives’ multiple countries were in chaos. Those not as severely hit helped the others rebuild their governments. The Gurinland Union expanded to include Ferryl under leadership of Amyr Regent and now Grand Councilor Konchu.

After the Chesstopian government lifted its ban on help to Magrathea, Wu and Draconia both annexed half of it and started a rebuilding effort. Some political maneuvering in the following months ended up with the Calamitian controlled part of Ethernia also becoming part of Draconia.

After secret negotiations between The Calamity Isles’, N’s and Caledonia’s governments, later involving Chesstopia, the Calamitian Protectorate was formed. Chesstopian troops in the occupied countries remained, but a lot of their autonomy was restored while officially they came under the rule of the Calamitian Isles.

Over the years, in response to the formation of these new superpowers, the individual countries left started to band together more, Lanthiria joined the GU while Draconia and Wu joined together. Korikai became the only continental superpower that was not dominated by one of its member nations, the nationality of its leader changing every few years.

In the meantime MafiaMars had been largely terraformed in to a MafiaScum-like planet, it already had natural bodies of water and the formation of an atmosphere caused temperatures to rise to what would be considered normal levels for large parts of MafiaScum. Several colonies had formed utilizing small nuclear fusion plants to provide energy even when a lacking large amounts of resources from MafiaScum.

Fifteen years of relatively amiable peace followed, the status quo changed however when in 15 AOS (After Order Sixty-six) Lady Chesskidette LXXII, now sixteen years old, officially took over leadership from her adoptive father Mr. Notch. The Chesstopians were ecstatic and with thunderous applause… Chesstopia permanently joined the Suvonian Union.

This shifted the balance of power; The Chesstopians had always been opposed to cooperation between countries, but now, with a real CHESSKID back in charge who ordered it they followed eagerly. It turned out that all the other major powers already had made deals among each other for mutual protection, so now nothing stood in the way of world peace.

This culminated in Suvonian Chancellor Inspiratieloos (with Vice Chair/Apprentice Chesskidette), Gurinland Grand Councellor Konchu II and Chief Ambassador Animorpherv (who after surviving his ordeal during Order 66 became a diplomat), Calamitian President Plague and Korikai representative Baldock Jong meeting together on what used to be the site of the Grand University in Arnor and announcing the unification of Planet MafiaScum under
Supreme Chancellor Inspiratieloos
!

inspiratieloos (Dark Lord of MafiaScum), Darth Chesskiddette (NPC Dark Apprentice), plague42 ('Loyal' Luitenant), Lemaness Nicatilpoi (Awesome NPC Spy), and Notch Sedisk (Awesome NPC Spy) won the game.

Animorpherv, Overall nice guy, survived the endgame

“So this is how liberty dies—with thunderous applause."

Thank you all for playing.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Drench »

and at last president drench publicly urinated in peace

i think this is a victory for liberty and justice
join your union
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Sent: Mon 23 May, 2011 7:10 pm
To: izakthegoomba

Project Mafia:
A small percentage of newborn children is to be secretly brought to a training centre (the parents are told the child was born dead/died shortly after birth). They will be indoctrinated for loyalty and espionage/assassination skills, then sent to the other countries in the world with fake identities at a young age. The children are to be sleeper-agents and infiltrate government instances at the highest level.

Special operations:
Operation Dayvig: If I post in thread or in a PM "Dayvig: Playername" one of my sleeper-agents activates and assassinates that player. Then spies in that government will attempt to take over in a diplomatic manner (Married into royal family in monarchies, having a majority among parliament through the different parties in democracies or by succession/coup in dictatorships.

Operation 66: If I announce in thread "execute order 66" sleeper-agents will activate in all countries and assassinate the entire leadership structure (political and military) and take over what is left of the country.

Endgame:
Then in the name of that country request the Mod to post in thread: Death scenes for all players ("honorific" PlayerName, Leader of CountryName has been assassinated week N) and Emperor inspiratieloos, Dark Lord of MafiaScum Wins

I expanded on the endgame a little bit :roll:
Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
Nicholas1024
The Ides of Mash
The Ides of Mash

Post Post #6374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Nicholas1024 »

Heh, nice.

I have to say, if this is an April fools joke, then it's definitely an epic one. XD

Regardless, I'm definitely interested in the sequel if/when it happens.

Return to “Social Game Archive”