Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Survivor: Two Worlds

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 am

Post by mastermind »

This game ain't for rookies!

For years, hundreds of players have come to play the ultimate game - a group of people forced to work together to avoid being voted out. They formed alliances to get information and strategize with other players. And once they were voted out that was it, no second chances, no redemption.

This season is about to change all of that. Nine players each controlling two different survivors, playing two different games at once. They must be alert, because while they may think they are talking to their ally, they may also be talking to their enemy at the same time, giving away valuable information.

Can someone become the Ultimate Survivor and get both of their players to the end? As always, they must learn to adapt, or they'll be voted out of their tribe. In the end, only one will remain and claim the title of Sole Survivor.

39 days,
18 people,
1 Survivor

*** To apply for this PM me a list of about 5 people you are willing to play. I don't have a theme for this so be creative and pick anyone you want, real or fictional, alive or dead. ***

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE!

This game will probably be more chaotic than others you are used to. I've tried to make it simple, but don't sign up if you don't think you can last the whole time. In normal games, people who are the first to go are the ones that are inactive. However, in this game if you are voted off first you still have a shot at making the jury or even winning the whole thing. Therefore, being active and alert is even more crucial than it has been. To test that you've been paying attention this far, I ask that you put a smiley face next to each of the people you listed on your pm. If you don't then chances are you've already sent the pm without reading this bit which makes me sad. Now I'm just gonna ramble on a little bit to make it look like this is a really big paragraph and nobody wants to read it. To be honest, I was thinking about making it a disney theme where you each control one disney hero and one disney villain, but I'd rather see what you guys come up with. If there's enough interest, I plan on starting this around a week or so after xalxe's all star game has finished. Ok I'm just getting bored right now typing stuff so yeah just send in the pm.
Last edited by mastermind on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:03 am

Post by mastermind »

Annoying bump #1
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:42 am

Post by mastermind »

Last chance to sign up, I'll probably finalize everything either tonight or tomorrow and then we can start :D
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:58 am

Post by mastermind »

This is the part I don't like :(

I am sending out messages now to those that were not accepted. I am extremely sorry. I will try to set up a place where other people can watch and talk about the game if you want. Just let me know.

Once again I apolgize to those that weren't accepted.

After I send those out, I will send a message to those accepted, letting them know the game has begun! ^_^
mastermind
mastermind
Goon
mastermind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 am

Post by mastermind »

I think I sent a pm to everyone, if not let me know.

Otherwise, the game is afoot!

Return to “Social Game Archive”